Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Showing my body in the city

"A day out flashing in Birmingham with my husband watching and controlling"

10
1 Comment 1
15.7k Views 15.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Its some time since I last wrote in my diary and recounted the sexual experiences that I have enjoyed but the events of the last few days has spurred me to do it again.

The last time I wrote, I commented on the sense of power that I got from exposing myself by the road one evening and letting the drivers, by the light of their headlights, see my naked body. They couldn’t stop and I was in control. To be honest no-one even seemed to notice. Maybe all my previous worry over ‘what people thought’ was all in my imagination.

I had asked my husband to buy me some clothes that he thought I would look sexy in and he got a couple of short pleated dresses and a semi transparent white blouse. We’d already had some sexy fun with them but I hadn’t dared go any further than the house dressed like this. It had been too long since I had flashed by the road and some of my confidence had gone and also because a lot of my arse was bared if I bent over (but then that was the reason he had bought them!) and I didn’t know if I dared wear them anywhere else.

However, over the months he continued to boost my sexual confidence by positive comments about my body and having lots of sex, which always makes me feel continually randy. Our last session had ended with me astride him in nothing more than a motorcycle jacket, high heels, hold-ups and one of the skirts and I had said that I was prepared to go out for the day dressed exactly like this!

Two weeks later this is what happened.

We planned to go out shopping to the nearby city of Birmingham. I dressed as I had in the bedroom i.e., slightly ‘tarty’ but with no flesh (shaved smooth cunt of course) exposed unless I bent over or undid buttons. His plan, which turned me on immensely, was that he would play the part of a voyeur at a distance and would occasionally ring me on my mobile to ask me to do certain things and photograph me as I did. Other than that I was free to lead him where I wanted.

So on a warm Saturday morning in April, we drove to Birmingham and parked in a multi story. Once again, just like the time I flashed to the traffic, I was nervous but excited. But this time there was no barrier between me and the public. Before we got out of the car he asked me to expose myself to him. I unbuttoned and pulled apart the jacket and lifted the skirt to my waist and he kissed by breasts and put his tongue to my cunt. “Lovely” he said. “Now, let’s have some fun”.

We walked to the main shopping area and he gradually dropped behind to about 10 metres. From there he just followed and watched. I walked slowly and began to forget my bareness beneath the few clothes I had on and just did what I would usually do on a days shopping – look in windows and wander in and out of the shops. This went on for an hour at least and by then I was fully relaxed and enjoying, when I remembered, the nakedness beneath. My husband all this time was following at a discreet distance.

I was looking in another shop window at shoes when my phone rang. I answered my husband’s call and he said “It’s been great watching you; you look wonderful and have fantastic legs. I bet you didn’t know that you are getting a lot of admiring glances from the men around?” I shook my head into my reflection in the window. To anyone watching it looked as though I was thinking about the shoes behind the glass. “I’d like you to squat down as though you are looking at something low in the window,” my husband said. I did as he asked. The position I was now in didn’t expose me any better to anyone but it did mean that my cunt and arse were opened and the air on the usually hidden parts made it feel cool. If there had been a window in the pavement below me it would have been an arousing sight for someone.

I stayed there for about a minute until my husband said “I’ve got a great photo. Now stand up and go in the shop. Take some time looking at shoes and then choose a couple of pairs to try on. I’ll watch”

Once again I did as he asked and walked into the shop. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him follow and sit on a chair in a corner and get out his phone. I looked at the shoes for a while and chose a couple of nicer pairs. Then my phone rang. “Get that young assistant to attend to you for a fitting," he said, “and while he kneels in front of you make sure he can see that you are bare beneath the skirt."

I beckoned the assistant over and sat on the stool while he helped me fit the shoes. It wasn’t hard to see that his eyes were wandering up my skirt and I parted my legs just a little as instructed to see what he would do. The sight of my bare thighs above the hold-ups made the poor lad’s job difficult but he really couldn’t do anything so as his hands fumbled with the shoes I parted my legs more so he couldn’t but help see my shaved cunt. To his credit he continued with his job and once or twice caught my eye, but all I did was just smile.

The phone rang. “That was fun, another photo, and you handled it brilliantly, but it’s time to go,” said my husband. So I bought the shoes off the grinning assistant and walked out on up the street.

I had expected the phone to stay silent for a while but something must have caught my husband’s eye as it rang again only a couple of minutes later. “There’s a cafe ahead, can you see it?” he said. I nodded and looked up at a large first floor window with people sitting on stools looking out at the shopping street. “Go and order a big coffee and sit on one of those stools,” he said. “I’ll join you in a while.” Once again I did as requested and went in. When I got upstairs with my coffee and sat down, I looked out to see him sitting on a bench with his camera looking up at me. I had a fair idea what was coming. He put his phone to his mouth and spoke and in my phone I heard him say that he would like me to undo all the buttons on my jacket and pull it apart.

valentinahotgod
Online Now!
Lush Cams
valentinahotgod

Those people on either side of me in the café would see nothing but anyone in the street looking up would get a great view of my breasts. A little reluctantly, I did as asked and found, after a minute or two, that nothing happened. The whole population seemed to be heads down in pursuit of a shopping bargain. Some of that old roadside feeling of power came back that I was pushing the boundaries whilst everyone else remained in their small world. After a while my husband grinned and then joined me for a coffee. I didn’t re-button the coat and as he sat beside me he occasionally put his hand on my breasts and squeezed them. If anyone saw they didn’t comment – how polite – how English!

The shops were starting to loose their interest to me now so I suggested that he follow me to see where I could lead him. With a quizzical look he agreed and I pulled the jacket together but didn’t button it and walked out of the café and towards the large central library.

Being in charge now was a thrill so when I thought I wasn’t observed I would turn around and flash my breasts at him by pulling the jacket wide open. Turning into a quiet street I walked halfway down and bent over as if to tie a shoe. Of course my arse was nearly completely bared in this position and as I couldn’t see behind I had to assume that the footsteps getting nearer were his. The footsteps stopped behind me and I heard a camera click. Then without a sound a hand started fondling my behind. “Lovely bum," my husband said and licking a finger he slid it into my arse. Then with a "Got you!" he flicked my jacket over the back of my head, removed his finger and walked off. For a moment, I was bare arsed and bare breasted with anyone in the shopping street behind me able to see. I straightened, looked behind and, seeing no-one coming, walked on. As I walked I wondered what I would have done if someone had seen me. I strongly suspected, indeed was sure, that good old English embarrassment would have made them turn away. But just the idea of being seen was such a turn on.

I walked quickly and overtook him, flashing as I did, and walking up some grand steps entered Birmingham library. It was one of those lovely rambling old Victorian places and I knew that the reference section was a maze of corridors, shelves and nooks and crannies. With my husband a few metres behind, I led him upstairs and through the reference doors where a few people seemed to be working.

This time I called him on my phone. “I’m challenging you to film me,” I said. “I’m going to remove my jacket and then I m going to walk bare breasted from one end of the room to the other around all the shelves to try to avoid being seen. I want you to get as much film as possible and if I like the results I’ll remove my skirt as well and you can have your way with me in a quiet corner”.

Without waiting for the reply, I took the jacket off and put it on hook. Then dodging behind a set of shelves I started my journey. From time to time I could sense my husband (I think) behind me but I was concentrating on watching for other people and running between shelves when they were looking the other way. The whole journey must have taken about 15 minutes and I was pretty sure I had got away with it. I did however now have the problem that my jacket was at the other end of the room!

I retreated into an alcove to wait and put my arm across my breasts as footsteps came close. Round the corner came my husband. “I think you’ll like this,” he said and smiling put the camera into my hands. On the screen, I watched a hilarious film of a semi naked woman dodging through the shelves of Birmingham library and once or twice he had managed to capture the other people looking up as though they had seen something.

“Is it good enough to get my way with you?” he asked.

I nodded and was not surprised when he put his hands onto my skirt and pulled it down to my ankles. I stepped out of it and was now clothed, if you can call it that, in just high heels and hold-ups. What my husband did next did surprise me though.

He walked quietly back down the middle of the room and got my jacket. Then he went up a set of stairs to a balcony which overlooked the whole reference section. A moment later my phone rang.

“My way with you is……..” he paused and then continued,“I would like you slowly walk down the room just as I have done. Then climb the stairs. I will film the whole time. When you get up here you can have your clothes back and we will escape via the service stairs which start up here.”

I really didn’t have much choice if I wanted my clothes and anyway was so ‘boosted up’ with fun and excitement (sexual as well as ordinary) that I nodded and started.

Head held high I slowly walked the length of the room.

Looking at the film later, I could see head after head turning as the occupants of that room followed my progress, and the odd one pop out from the shelving section to watch as well (there must have been more people in there than I thought). I could hear the clicking of my heels on the wooden floor and see my breasts (as could everyone else) sway gently with each step. Getting to the bottom of the stairs I started climbing and, halfway up, I bent forwards as though to look at something, giving in the process a fine view of my arse to the people below. I reached the balcony and my husband kissed me, said how beautiful I looked then dressed me and we exited the building.

We giggled the whole way home and I squirmed with pleasure when he touched me between the legs as we sat in traffic at the lights. Of course we both had our way with each other later on.

Once again, I had proved that I could get away with just about anything. After all we weren’t hurting anyone. In fact I was definitely making their day better!

Published 
Written by credo4_44
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments