Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spontaneous Public Nudity - Towel Drop 1

"I learn to master the "accidental" towel drop."

6
2 Comments 2
18.1k Views 18.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Since my late teens I have been obsessed with presenting myself naked to women and mixed audiences. I like to present as a submissive, vulnerable and non-threatening nude. I started by allowing myself to be seen naked through my front window. I was sexually and socially inexperienced and immature. The experience with Pat, which I have written about previously ("My First Sexual Relationship", and "Femdom - the next stage"), made me bolder and determined to find new and equally exciting ways to satisfy my craving. Thus did I explore the possibilities of the "accidental" towel drop.

First of all one needs to have an excuse to be naked. Just about to get into, or out of, a shower or bath, is ideal. A towel is wrapped around the body to signify modesty. Then one needs to have an audience - answering the front door for example. Or passing people to get to a change room. Then one needs to be able to have the towel drop without any obvious external assistance. This can be achieved by having the towel wrapped somewhat loosely to begin with, and then breathing in, such that the circumference of the waist is no longer sufficient to keep the towel in place. It is preferable to hold something of value in one's hands, so it can be acknowledged that they are thereby ineligible to recover the towel before it drops to the ground.

So I practiced my craft. The towel dropped more easily if it was dry. I got the breathing right. I got the towel tuck such that the towel would stay in place adequately, until the stomach inflated sufficiently, but easily.

Now I needed opportunity. My first experiments were at home. Not many such opportunities came my way. The house needed to be empty but for myself. My mother at work, my sister at school, and me alone at home when I did not need to be at university. Then I needed to be ready for the knock on the door. Not too many of these during the day! And then I needed to be "on the ready". Clothes that could be ripped off quickly when the knock came. Never did I wear shoes and socks. 

What then when I opened the door? Obviously certain "targets" were out of the question - near neighbours, who might blab to my mother. Or children, who I did not want to be threatened. Or tradesmen, who needs a male reaction?  Or previous targets, who would then realise that there had been no accident. The towel needed to be secure enough on those occasions.

The point is that I got very few chances to put my practicing into action - and I was getting frustrated as a result. This was made worse by the fact that my first couple of tries were not very fulfilling. I tended to quickly blurt out an apology, and hastily and shyly dive for the towel and replace it, before the target could even realise that she had seen me naked. But it was something, so I kept at it.

Then came my reward for such perseverence and tenacity. After a couple of less than outstanding successes, I was a little slower to apologise, feigning a look of surprise and bewilderment while seeking a solution to my naked quandary. I had learned to keep my hands busy - this time with a shaver in one hand, and the door handle in the other ( to keep the door from slamming, of course). 

I must explain the geography. The door was not in the front, but at the side, a little way down the driveway. There were five or six steps up to the front door from the driveway. The lady, who appeared to me to be fortyish, well-dressed and reasonably attractive, had knocked quite authoritatively, and retreated back to the driveway, where she stood, a package on the ground by her side, and pen and booklet in hand.

"I'm sorry to catch you at an inconvenient time, but would Mrs.

GreatAlina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GreatAlina

H happen to be home?" she enquired politely.

"No, she is at work, and won't be back until the evening," I replied. The current time was about ten in the morning. I had no lectures until the afternoon.

"Do you mind if I ask who you are?" 

"I'm her son."

"And could you tell me how old you are please?"

"Nineteen."

"That's good. I have this package for her. I can leave it with you if you sign for it. It is quite heavy."

I took one or two steps down, but heard the door start to swing closed, so turned quickly and reached up and out to stop it from slamming shut. I now learned an entirely new way to "drop the towel". Twist and turn! The towel was three steps down, and I was in the doorway, naked, embarrassed and unsure of what to do. No words came out. My first priority was to secure the door because if it slammed there was no way back into the house. So I bent down to put our door-stop in place.

"My word, you do have a lovely bottom," she teased, as I turned to see her retrieve my towel, but remain on the driveway beside the package. "Not too big up front, but incredibly cute however," she contiued.

I put down my shaver and reached out for the towel from the doorway, but she kept it in hand by her side, the pen and booklet in the other.

"I think you should get the package up the stairs and inside. It is delicate and quite valuable, and I do not want you dropping it by tripping over your towel. So be a good boy, and take it up for me please."

I was quite confused now. I was embarrassed, but also intrigued. I knew she delighted in my predicament, and was clearly teasing me. This compounded my embarrassment. But the fact she was enjoying herself at my expense, revived the same sensations in me that I had experienced with Pat, and her friends. I saw no downside to playing along. Fully aware that I was quickly getting an erection, I descended the steps towards her, making no effort to hide my excitement.

"Not so little any more, and even more cute." 

"Thank you," were my first words since the towel drop. 

As I bent to pick up the passage, and now with a free hand, she place it on my bottom and commented on how smooth I was.

"Just like a baby. Do you shave there, or are you just naturally hairless?" she asked.

"Mostly natural,' I replied as I started up the steps to the door.

"Gorgeous legs and delightful bottom," she repeated.

Having set the package down in the hallway, I returned to the doorway, when she asked me to come down and sign for the package, and get my towel back. I had begun to dribble pre-cum profusely, and made no effort to hide that fact as I descended the steps again. 

"You really have enjoyed yourself just as much as I have, haven't you, you devil?" she asked as I signed the booklet, and she returned my towel and the receipt.

She turned, and casually walked back up the drive to the street. At this point she turned back towards me, and saw I was still stark naked. We waved to each other, and she was gone.

I went back inside, and repeated the scene in my head for the first of over a thousand times - while allowing my cock the relief it deserved.

Published 
Written by cfnmbloke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments