Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sunroom Construction Job

"Young carpenter wearing thin nylon short shorts, no underwear, no shirt"

18
7 Comments 7
10.6k Views 10.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

The events of this story took place when I was twenty years old, 6'-0", 185lbs, fit, with light brown hair and blue eyes.

Brenda had gotten my name from the instructor at the trade school I had taken my pre-apprentice carpentry course. She lived in a townhouse that backed onto a large overgrown green space and wanted a sunroom built to enclose her small concrete patio. Brenda was forty-eight, divorced and lived alone. Her body was nice enough that she looked pretty good in the bikini she always wore.

I began work in early summer and liked dressing in my light nylon shorts with the elastic waistband folded down (making my shorts shorter), no underwear, work boots, no shirt and a tool pouch. Brenda was often in the back on her lawn chair and being quite personable would be chatting while I worked, before going inside to make us lunch.

Brenda would usually give me a few minute warning so I would have time to wash up and sit down at the kitchen table out of the sun. I would take off my boots and socks so I would be sitting there with her in just my shorts. The outline of my circumsized cock would be clearly visible. I knew she was noticing and trying to remain aloof about the effect this was having on her so I did everything I could to expose myself to her like rolling the waistband further down on my shorts, hiking my shorts further up the crack of my ass. My cock would almost be hanging out of the bottom of my shorts and while walking it would swing beneath the thin nylon material.

On one day, in particular, I was doing some higher work where I needed to stand on scaffold planks I had laid on saw horses. Brenda was sitting on a short stool with her back up against the sunroom. I made sure my leg furthest from Brenda (my right leg) stepped up onto my scaffold first so my shaved smooth cock and balls could hang out of my shorts almost right in her face against my left leg still planted on the ground. I held that position while I pretended to look up to my handi-work and only stepped my left leg up when I could feel myself lengthening and thickening just prior to becoming hard. Once I stood upon the scaffold, my tool pouch covered me back up and I continued to work until my cock settled down. I would look for every opportunity to pull off this move throughout the morning before lunch coming down from the scaffold for nails or another piece of wood. I would feel myself get semi-hard knowing she was getting eyeful after eyeful of my cock. Brenda soon excused herself to go inside to begin making lunch and I came down to go around the side of the house to adjust my cock in private out of sight of the kitchen window.

A short time later Brenda came out and told me lunch was almost ready so I should come in a get cleaned up. She commented on how sweaty and covered in sawdust I was and suggested I had time for a quick rinse off in the upstairs shower if I wanted. I took off my tool pouch, boots, and socks and went inside. Brenda stopped what she was doing and followed behind me as I walked up the stairs. She was getting a good look at my butt cheeks hanging out of the hiked up shorts and my cock being just barely covered.

Brenda suggested she would rinse my shorts and they could dry over lunch. "Just wrap the towel around yourself and come down when you're ready", she said.

While standing behind the bathroom door naked I saw her reflection in the mirror looking right at me as I handed her my shorts.

Fioona
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fioona

Her reaction was like this was no big deal and mine showed in my growing cock. I could have easily beat off in the shower it made me so hard but I resisted because I liked all the teasing going on and feeling my cock staying semi-hard.

I had a quick rinse and noticed the towel was kind of small but none the less dried off and went downstairs in nothing but the small towel around me. I hadn't really thought this through and realized when I sat down that there wasn't much coverage for me with Brenda sitting directly in front of me. I couldn't stop my cock from reacting each time I saw her looking at my crotch and the flirtatious chat we were having. Brenda finally mentioned how with her being from Germany, nudity was natural and suggested I remove the towel.

"...if you like, if it would make you more comfortable. I wouldn't be offended."

I did immediately and she commented on how good I looked and what little body hair I had on my mostly smooth body.

"I like that," she said "You must get sore from working? I am very good at massage if you would like me to rub any of your aches or any pains?" 

I stammered, "Y ....y ...yeah, that would be great."

Brenda shuffled her chair forward and while facing me began running her hands over my shoulders, down my arms and onto my back. I could feel her breath on my torso and my cock that was growing more and more rigid. Her arms and hands began lightly grazing my fully erect raging cock until she began slowly lowering herself down on her knees. Her mouth opened and her tongue came out tracing around my cock head, then down the back and up again to the head giving it a sucking kiss with just her lips. She licked down the front until she sucked on my balls before rising up and taking my entire length in her mouth to the point her tongue was out and licking at my balls, deep throating me.

She was cupping and squeezing my balls with her ring and baby fingers and her middle and pointing fingers were tracing around with my shaved smooth asshole wet with her saliva. I had never experienced someone playing with my asshole like this but surrendered to her skillful technique and even raised my legs up holding them apart so she had full access to my cock and asshole that she licked and tongued. She deep throated me again and again and I was enjoying the intense blow job.

But having teased and exposed myself to her over the last few days, it was no time before I was shooting huge squirts of cum down her throat and into her mouth. She held me in her mouth for some time sucking hard and squeezing my balls as I was cumming, then ran her fingers from the base of my cock up the head to milk all my cum into her mouth.

Brenda got back up while I recovered. She carried on with a smirk and acted like this was all quite normal and not unnatural at all. In hindsight I guess between two consenting adults there was nothing wrong with this but I had never experienced or expected it having only ever fantasized about such encounters especially with such an older woman. I had only ever fooled around with girls around my own age. My head was spinning from the mind-blowing orgasm, I just had but also the fact that this was the woman I was working for. I continued to work for Brenda for another three weeks to finish the sunroom but the stories from then are for another time.

 

Published 
Written by MrSmoothOne
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments