Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tabletop Dancing

"A frat party brings a college girl out of her shell"

23
8 Comments 8
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I guess my exhibitionist streak began in college when I stood on a coffee table at a fraternity party and danced. I blamed it on alcohol. In truth the alcohol was just the excuse that set me free.

Before that night I was shy and spent my freshman year and the first two months of my sophomore year making friends and having fun but being unavailable to guys.

That was really OK. I was no virgin but my boyfriend went to a different school and most of my social focus was on getting together with him on the weekends. By the time we were able to again spend summer together things had cooled between us a bit. Even though we were getting along fine at the end of summer I think we both understood that neither of us wanted to miss out on another year of our college social life.

So there I was on the table putting years of classical and modern dance lessons to the good use of drunken dancing at a Halloween frat party. I wasn’t so drunk that I missed noticing the attention I was receiving. With every head that turned my way I grew bolder. At first the room began to quiet then the clapping and hooting began.

Somehow the fact that my face was so heavily made-up into a sort of mask representing a leopard also gave me more courage than I would normally have had. By the time I had stripped away most of my costume I didn’t feel at all exposed in my leopard print panties and bra. The crowd was chanting for me to loose the bra. I knew I was going to do it. I was more excited than at any other time in my life and I wanted to enjoy it. I took my time teasing. I covered my bra cups with my hands and pushed them upwards to take a lick at them. Everyone, boys and girls, cheered. When I put my hands behind my back the room fell quiet. I paused to hold it a moment longer. When I release the clasp everyone cheered again, but then quickly quieted when I was able to catch the loose harness with my arm across my chest, and then break into applause as I continued my dance with the bra sliding down my outstretched arms on it’s shoulder straps.

The next thing I knew there was a boy next to my table dressed as a doctor holding his hand up to me to help me down. He was tall and gorgeous. I noticed him all night, one of the hosts. I took his hand; he moved mine to his shoulder and lowered me slowly off the table by gripping my waist in both hands. As my ear passed by his lips he asked if I was here with anyone. I told him just my girlfriends. His reply was that I was here with him now, and led me by my hand past nodding smiling onlookers up two flights of stairs to the his third floor bedroom.

When we opened the door we saw a naked couple going at it missionary style on the bed. They either didn’t notice or didn’t care. We sat on a chest of some kind, just watching and waiting. It wasn’t long before they collapsed quietly together on the bed.

Asking for a little privacy so that he might have a chance to get to know me, he repossessed his room.

When we were alone I climbed onto the bed face down. The doctor boy said, “What’s your name?” I rolled over and smiled at him without saying anything leaving my breasts on full display. “Where are you from?” he asked. I crossed my arms on the bed over my head and held my tongue. “Do you have a boyfriend?” he asked as a growing nervousness began to appear. I was having fun watching his initial confidence dissolve as I continued with my silence. He looked so cute I had to finally let him off the hook.

“If you don’t shut up and take off the stupid doctor costume, I might as well get dressed.”

He wasted no time stripping off his costume and when he climbed onto the bed in his underwear I opened my arms up to him and folded them around him as he buried his face against my neck and hair.

BangMeHarder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BangMeHarder

I could feel his hardening cock against my upper hip. I liked it. I pushed up on his shoulders a little and he drew back, looked at me, uttered something about me being so hot, and kissed me. That first kiss was a good one, not too gentle and definitely not too rough either, but it was full of fire and passion and led to a passionate series of kisses. When I felt the first thrust of his pelvis against my hip, I whispered hoarsely, “Fuck me, I’m on the pill.”

He took off my panties and pulled down his shorts and pushed the head of his cock into the corner of my leg and pelvis hard enough to hurt. I reached down and wrapped my fingers around his shaft and guided him to the right spot. He slid in easily on my wetness, stretching me for the first time in months, feeling bigger than he was. He immediately began taking full strokes and then harder and faster and I believed was about to orgasm as his body came closer and his arms both supported his weight and held me close. My high school boyfriend would have been going off by then. But doctor boy didn’t. The way the head of his cock continued rushing back and forth along the front wall of my hole was amazing. It began carrying me past all concern of his orgasm and kept going right on to sensations I’ve never experienced before. It dawned on me in a fleeting thought that this was the first penetrative orgasm of my life and anything I thought was an orgasm before could not have been. Clutching his back, my body shuddered, my throat let out loose moans and even the muscles of my face seemed to surrender. I bit my lip to keep from crying out and just as the sensation began to subside purposely asked myself if that was ecstasy deciding it was in the same moment. The world came back into focus as doctor boy continued to drive into me. For as good as it felt I needed a change.

“Can I get on top?”

I lowered myself onto him and before long I was riding him hard. I started sliding up and down on his shaft, I liked seeing his cock disappear into me but my legs got tired so I began rubbing my pussy back and forth against the base of his cock. That’s when I could feel another orgasm coming on again. That was also when I sensed someone coming into the room. I glanced over to see the other couple that was there before sitting on the chest we did when we came into the room. They had on clothes and apparently just came in for the show. Doctor boy’s hands had been roaming all over my breasts and arms and neck and face. When the others came back in he wrapped a hand around the back of my neck to keep me there. No matter, I wasn’t going anywhere but off. Having other people watching just made it more erotic and made me want it more. I wanted to show off the ecstasy I had just discovered so aided by a little bit of showmanship I gave my body up to another on-rushing orgasm. I began crying out a series of “OH GOD’S” and “YES’S” and “OH YEAH FUCK ME’S” before my body began to shudder and shake muting my words to groans.

I collapsed forward onto doctor boy’s chest when I realized he was in the final throes of his orgasm, his body jerking his cock inside me. We lay panting, our chests heaving against each other for quite a while still connected. The other couple left, the boy saying, “Nice”, the girl adding “Yeah, nice.” I felt doctor boy’s cock soften and I pushed it out of me.

Published 
Written by Jane_Awsum
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments