Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tease

17
12 Comments 12
12.5k Views 12.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I left the office on that particular Friday afternoon feeling more flustered than I usually did at the end of a long and stressful work week. My boss had been coming down hard on my shoulders of late and the pressure was beginning to show. I opened the door to my mid sized coupe and climbed inside, my sore heels instantly glad of the respite. 8pm. How the hell had it gotten so late? I kicked the car into drive and pulled out of the lot, my mind still buzzing with a million questions. Had I sent out those invoices on time? Was the meeting on Monday at 8 or 7?

I stopped at a red light and rolled my rigid shoulders one by one until the steely compacted muscles began to twist and release with a creak. Man, I needed a drink. I checked myself out in the rear view mirror. Okay so if I ditched the glasses, took down my hair and put some lipstick on, I might look acceptable... attractive even.

A pang of doubt flashed through my mind, "I should really go home and get some paperwork finished... Oh, to hell with it"

I hung a right and made my way toward my favourtie haunt, The Barfly.
 
It was a smoky little bar just outside of town which made it unlikely I'd see anyone I knew there, which suited me down to the ground. The last thing I wanted to do after work is get caught up in mindless small talk and false pleasantries with someone I didn't even like, which was bound to happen if I ventured into one of the trendy places in town. The music was good, the staff were friendly and I could drink as much as I wanted without judgment or shame. Perfect.

The place was just getting into full swing by the time I got there. The jukebox was blaring out a disco classic and the polished wood dance floor half packed and filling up quick. I made my way to the bar and took a seat on one of the red appaulstered barstools, ordering myself a dirty martini and turning to face the dance floor to check out the talent, after all a one night stand might be just what the doctor ordered. Nothing but college girls in their mother's shoes clomping around one another and watching themselves in the surrounding floor length mirrors. Those were the days, I thought to myself as I sipped my drink and began to loosen up.

It was at that moment that I saw her. A goddess by all accounts in a strapless electric blue mini dress that emphasized the luscious curves of her womanly figure and the epic length of her tanned legs. She walked gracefully across the room with a spritzer in her hand, her shoulder length blond locks bouncing as she went. She was probably about 20, her small delicate features completely free from blemish or wrinkle and her big blue eyes sparkling and bright as she looked straight at me. My stomach flipped and I took another sip of my drink. I was a sucked for a beautiful blond.

I didn't want to seem like a pervert but I couldn't take my eyes off her for the rest of the evening. She was the epitome of grace and poise. Taller than her friends she stuck out like a sore thumb on the dance floor but the way she moved was exquisite. She strutted around like a model, winding her hips and shaking her beautiful ass to the beat without even spilling her drink. 
 
I'm not sure if I imagined it or if it was the martinis talking but I could have sworn she kept looking my way and smiling. She dipped low to the ground and winded her way back up again, rolling her body like a pole dancer and flicking her hair back over her shoulders. I nearly melted, mouth open staring like an idiot, I was captivated and my nipples had suddenly began tingling.

I imagined her out of that dress, her golden skin and perky round breasts, her pink little pussy. My heart began to thump.

She dipped down again but this time spread her legs when she reached the floor. It was only a quick flash but I got an excellent view of her black lace panties before she sent a wink my way and stood again. I looked over my shoulder in both directions, thinking she must have been winking at some guy standing nearby. But there was no one.

I had another martini, followed by another... and then another. Watching my little tease out on the dance floor as she ran her hands over her body and her fingers through her hair. A pool of desire flooded between my thighs and I considered a quick trip to the ladies to take care of myself before I ended up a big pile of jelly in the middle of the floor.

I picked up my purse and sifted through it for some more money when I felt a warm hand on my thigh and the sweet smell of perfume filled the air.

Maria_nice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_nice



"Are you going to watch all night or are you gonna come dance with me?"

I stared into the face of my tease. She was even more beautiful close up and I was literally speechless, my tongue moved around my mouth, attempting to shape a sound but nothing came.

"I know you've been watching me all night and I've gotta say, I've been watching you too"

I smiled but still couldn't speak, I was too busy savoring the feeling of her touch, her hand burning a print into my stockings, her eyes burning a print into my memory.

"Come with me" She took my hand and I obediently followed as she led me through the crowd and straight into the bathroom. She took me into the end cubicle and locked the door.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I finally blurted out. She placed a manicured finger tip to my lips and smiled. "Shh".

She kissed me and I held my breath for a moment, her lips soft and comfortable on my mouth. She sighed against me as I loosened and delved my fingers into her beautiful coconut smelling hair, holding her close in the moment. She slipped her hot wet tongue into my mouth and I massaged it with my own, savoring the taste of her sweet mouth.

I moaned as she flicked at my nipples through my shirt with her fingers, my body pulsing with energy and my inner thighs buzzing with excitement. I pushed her back against the partition wall and yanked down her dress in one swift motion. She gasped and I took I moment to drink in the sight of her bare breasts. They were exactly how I imagined they would be, round and perky with swollen pink nipples that stood proud and erect from the skin like berries ripe for the picking. I dived on them with my mouth.

"Oh! Yeah" She cried, arching her back against the wall, pushing her hips against me.

I sucked her nipples one at a time, flicking my tongue over them and nibbling them until she squirmed with ecstasy and her thighs gently parted enough for me to get my leg between them. I lifted her dress and she smiled at me, her eyes wild and mischeivious, her breath frantic and urgent.

I shoved my hand down the front of her panties and she moaned, her fingers working the buttons on my blouse, biting her bottom lip. She was dripping. Her slit was hot and molten beneath my fingertips as I buried my way through the slippery folds of skin and found her clit. She closed her eyes and grabbed at my clothes, uttering a whimper from the back of her throat as I circled her sticky little bud with my index finger.

"You like that baby?" I asked, picking up the pace and she cried out, nodding her head. We didn't care who heard us.

I feasted on her neck, on her tits and nipples until her body went tense. She screamed out in pleasure and I felt her hips buck against my palm, her hot pussy juice leaking out onto my hand. She was coming. She shuddered and stared at me breathless for a moment before smiling and pushing me back against the opposite wall.

"Your turn" She licked her lips and dropped to her knees, her perfect little tits still hanging loose, the nipples rock hard and rosy red. I leaned back as she yanked up my skirt and pushed my leg up so that my boot heel was rested on the toilet seat.

"Mm, beautiful pussy" She whispered and I went weak, her hot breath like fire on my aching pussy lips. She pressed the tip of her tongue to my clit and I could have come immediately. I looked down at her and scooped up a handful of her hair so I could watch her work on me.

She lapped at my slit like a pro, nudging my cherry back and forth with just the right amount of pressure to make me shiver with pleasure. I pushed my bra up over my tits and fingered at my rubbery nipples. God, she was incredible.

"Oh baby, come in my mouth" She sighed, the vibrations of her voice shuddering up and down my pussy lips. I obliged, naturally. My orgasm shattered through my body like a typhoon and I let out a long hiss of pleasure as she sucked every last drop from my cunt and drank it down like a good girl.

"Mm" She smiled and stood, kissing me softly, my scent still hanging on her mouth. "You taste like maple syrup"

We giggled as we got dressed and shared a cigarette in the privacy of our cubicle. "Well, I better go, my friends will be wondering where I am" She kissed me one last time and patted my ass. "This was fun"

She left without another word.

I never even knew her name. But I'll never forget my tease and what we did that night.
Published 
Written by cherryrebel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments