Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The B Train

"Boredom can lead to a very wet hand."

57
18 Comments 18
24.1k Views 24.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I hated the commute to and from work, trains have always bored me and the forty-five minute journey to work and back was mind numbing. I've never been able to read on the train, and so I spent most of my time people watching. Wondering where people were going and what they would do when there. I had a fun imagination so that passed some time, but bored me too after a while.

Today had been a good day at work, mainly due to the long liquid lunch we'd been treated to after winning a very lucrative contract, and I was feeling tipsy as the train took me home. The carriage was quieter than normal so my game didn't last long. Soon I was just left in the carriage with a couple of men who were suited and booted, didn't take much powers of observation to see they, like me, were just going home from work. Maybe they were spies and I'd get caught up in a nice juicy scandal; that thought made me smirk, but my life wasn't that interesting.

I liked dressing to impress for work too and always wore a smart skirt suit, complete with stockings and suspenders. Not that anyone saw them but they made me feel good and my boyfriend always got a kick out of me wearing them. He'd be there when I got home to pull them off me and fuck me. He might even let me through the door first, if I'm lucky. My neighbours have been flashed accidentally more times that I'd care to remember.

Thinking about the fun I would have when I got home made me bite my bottom lip and when I glanced up one of the men looked away quickly and blushed. I smiled to myself and felt flattered, what girl doesn't like to get a little attention from a handsome man. He was very handsome, rugged looking in his suit. I imagined he would be tattooed underneath, he looked the sort. I looked at the other man again. He was good looking too but too preened for my taste, his eyebrows were shaped and his tan really hadn't come from the sun. He was easy on the eye though. He caught me looking and we smiled at each other.

There was still a way to go and I settled back into my seat and rested my feet on the empty seat on front of me. The train was speeding along and shuddering as trains tend to do. As I was sat between seats I had the crease between my legs. As the train shuddered it vibrated gently against my pussy, my liquid lunch took over a little and had me wiggling to find a better spot where I could feel the vibrations more intensely. My legs parted a little and I found the perfect spot as my pussy began to become a little warm and start to throb.

Looking up I felt my cheeks flush as I saw both men looking at me, neither looked away as I looked at them both. They carried on staring and smiled at me, I blushed a little more and looked back out the window. I could feel their eyes on me still and that excited me; I felt my nipples grow harder under my blouse. I sat up and removed my jacket, knowing that my nipples would be showing through my shirt.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

I brazenly loosened a couple more buttons too.

I was shocked by my own behaviour. I was getting so turned on knowing that I had the attention of these two strangers while I was throbbing. As I stroked my long nails over my cleavage I pushed my arse closer to the edge of the seat and opened my legs slightly more. I was breathing harder and my 34DD breasts were heaving as I felt my knickers getting damp. I had on baby pink undies and I knew that the men would see my damp patch.

It was hard but I kept my eyes from them, I wanted them to watch and stay seated. Eye contact might have been mistakenly taken as an invitation, but I had no intentions of being unfaithful, I just wanted the thrill of them watching me. I slid my hand to my thigh and slowly eased my skirt up so I could slide my hand between my legs. I stroked the wet patch on my knickers and groaned softly as my throbbing moved deep inside.

I moved my other hand to my other thigh and slid my skirt up that side too, I used that hand to pull my knickers to one side. My mouth was open and I was breathing so heavy as I ran my finger up and down my wet slit. Out of the corner of my eye I could see both men shifting in their seats, I knew they were enjoying the show. I groaned as I pushed my finger inside my bald wetness, wriggling my finger inside as I squirmed; my nipples now looked like bullets trying to fire their way out of my bra and shirt.

I bought my finger to my mouth and sucked it, I always love how I taste and as I suckled I heard one of the men let out a small growl, I smirked as I knew he was thinking about his cock sliding between my lips instead. To tease him further I added another finger inside my mouth, then another, slurping and making them wet. I opened my legs wider and returned my hand to my pussy, pushing my fingers inside my wet hole again. Stretching myself as I rammed all three inside.

Groaning and panting as I finger fuck myself, my juices covering my hand as I force in another finger and rub on my clit with my thumb, the squelching is loud and I hope it can be heard over the animal noises I'm making as I start to tremble and gasp. Writhing in my seat as I feel my orgasm building stronger. I let go of my knickers and pull hard on my nipples as my pussy gapes and gushes.

I cum so hard before collapsing, panting, and closing my legs, the rugged man mutters 'fuck, that was hot' and I pretend not to hear but can't help a small smile as I lick my fingers clean. Damn right it was fucking hot. I sit up and adjust my clothes and put my jacket back on. A couple of minutes later the train pulls into my station and I grin as I pass the 2 men to get to the door. I get off feeling sexy and horny. I can't wait to get home and excite my man with my story while I fuck him.

I'm deep in thought that I don't notice the two men following me out of the station .....................

Published 
Written by HoNeYPoT1995
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments