Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beach House - Part 1

"Janice comes for a long exciting weekend"

36
12 Comments 12
33.5k Views 33.5k
791 words 791 words
Famous Story
Janice arrived at my beach house in Virginia around noon. I'd been expecting her for about an hour. Janice is a lovely forty eight year old woman with the body of a model and the most perfect thirty eight D breasts that are topped with amazingly sensitive pink nipples. sometimes I think she can orgasm from just my breast and nipple stimulation.

The weather was warm, the coolers were full and the rum was already flowing. Janice loved the pier behind the house most of all. She would spend hours down there in the smallest of bikinis. Anyone boating by was bound to get a good view.

This particular day was in the middle of the week so the boat traffic was at a minimum. I had already taken one rum drink to her and Janice was asking for another. On the way down I noticed the local commercial fishermen were hanging close by. As I spoke with Janice for a bit about our coming activities I suggested she may not want to have tan lines from the waist up. She was reluctant at first because of the onlookers. After a few more rum drinks though that all changed.

Janice had finished her fourth drink. When I went to check on her and she said I want to do it. It took me a second to figure out what she meant. She removed her top and asked for the lotion so she would not burn those perfect breasts. I, of course being a gentleman, offered my services as the lotion boy. A little lotion on my hands and I was on my way to an exciting evening.

Knowing how sensitive her breasts and nipples are I approached with a chesire cat grin in hopes of things to come. I sat in front of her and started on her shoulders. Rubbing the lotion over her strap marks and then down her upper arms. Just then my cell phone rang. She rolled her eyes and said, "Answer the damn phone."

It was one of the fishermen that I knew. He said, "Hey moron, you're blocking our view." I moved behind Janice. While she was not looking, I gave a knowing wave out to my friend.

I returned to Janice's shoulders, but not for long. With the moans of satisfaction from the shoulder rub I couldn't wait to get at those breasts.

GreatAlina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GreatAlina

A little more lotion and I lowered my hands to her sides and around her to cup both breasts in my hands. Then I moved up to cover her nipples with lotion. The moans increased from Janice and my cock was rock hard. I decided I was going to find out for sure about this nipple orgasm.

With my friends watching from the water as I massaged Janice, I couldn't help but pull my cock out behind her back. Of course she felt it against her and smiled her approval. I continued to stimulate her breasts and nipples as I kissed the back of her neck and her ear lobes. Another favorite spot for us both. Janice was squeezing her legs together and I could tell from the bump in her bikini bottom that her large clit was rubbing the fabric in the gusset.

While she increased the pressure on her swollen clit, I increased my nipple stimulation. Janice reached behind her and grabbed my cock with both hands and stroked. I wanted to be inside her, but this had become such an amazing event, I couldn't stop.

Janice moved one hand to my balls as she continued stroking my cock. I was amazed at the response from the nipple stimulation and the leg squeezes going on in front of me. Not to mention the fishermen.

Janice began to tense and stroke my cock and balls faster. I knew I wouldn't last, but had no idea how close she was. I saw her toes curl and her legs squeeze against her clit. It was happening! The most amazing thing I had ever witnessed a woman do. She let out a groan and her body went out of control. I was coming on her back out of control. We had the most amazing orgasms together without making love.

She had soaked her bikini bottom and I had soaked her lower back. We sat on the pier trying to recover from what just happened. When we regained composure Janice suggested we adjourn to the house for the evening. When she stood on shaky legs I saw just how big a mess we had made. Her back was covered and the gusset of her bikini bottom was a dripping mess.

The night was just beginning.

Please stay tuned. It was an eventful five day weekend

Published 
Written by mattyw1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments