Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beach House Part 2

"Watching and being watched as we trade "performances" with others."

9
7 Comments 7
6.9k Views 6.9k
791 words 791 words
We watch the couple outside. At some stage her knickers have been pulled down her thighs and we can clearly see his hand with a finger rubbing at her clitoris. It doesn't take long before her eyes close, she throws her head back and her legs begin to wobble. She shudders for what seems like ages as an orgasm courses through her slim body.

I slide one of my hands between your legs and into your thong and start to touch you. You're soaking wet; a combination of your state of arousal and my semen seeping out of you.

I whisper in your ear, "I have an idea, I'll be right back. Take your thong off." I walk over to the bedside cabinet, open a drawer and take something out. You're still watching the couple as you lift your legs up straight like a dancer and slowly slide your tiny undies along your legs.

By now the woman has turned to face her lover. They kiss passionately, before she drops to her knees, frees his cock from his trousers and takes it in one hand. She fastens her lips over his swollen head. She bobs up and down with her mouth, occasionally breaking off to lick his shaft and his balls. She takes him fully into her throat for a few seconds then pulls him out, gasping for air, big globs of saliva coating his cock and dripping onto the sand. She repeats this several times, deep-throating his manhood.

After a few minutes we see him talk to her. I can clearly lip-read him say to her, "I'm going to cum." He withdraws his cock and starts masturbating and within a few seconds sprays his cum over her face. Several thick ribbons of cum hit her over her eyes, cheeks and chin. She uses her fingers to scoop it off and sucks them dry, making sure she gets every bit off them.

They look up at us and we clap for them.

I say to you, "Stay seated but put your legs up on the window and open them wide." You look at me quizzically, but you trust me and don't hesitate to follow my instruction. I'm still sat behind you supporting your body as you expose your sex.

I place a finger on each side of your labia and open you. Your pink flesh is flashed to the couple outside.

LinaMilss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LinaMilss

With my other hand I bring round one of your toys. I slide it up and down the pink gash. You moan and reach back around my neck to steady yourself. The toy is vibrating and I work around your clitty with it, teasing and stimulating you. I know it won't take long before you cum. You love me doing this to you.

Occasionally, I'll stray lower, teasing your tight arsehole. Your breathing becomes more intense each time I do. In a short while you start involving religion. "Oh God. Oh God," and your legs begin to wobble. As the orgasm courses through your body, the involuntary shaking intensifies. You have no control. Your grip tightens around me and you cum with loud whimpering. It seems to last for minutes, such is the power. I keep the toy planted on your sensitive button. The orgasm eventually subsides.

Throughout I've been getting harder. I'm ready for you. You are like putty in my hands. I take your legs off the window and arrange you on your side, facing the window. I lift your top leg and place it against my stomach and chest. I straddle your lower leg. You're open to me and I slide my cock back into your wet pussy. You gasp as I enter, but that's all you can do. You have no strength to resist, even if you wanted to.

I slowly fuck you. Full length strokes in and almost out of you. With one of my hands I squeeze your breasts. Then I pull your nipples quite hard, so there's just a hint of pain. You whimper and moan with pleasure. Soon you're cuming again, not sure if you will explode, worrying your body can't take another so soon. But you do. It sends me over the edge too, but this time I pull out and cum on your tummy and breasts.

We look outside and the couple claps for us and then they wave and walk off.

I hope they'll be back again another day during our stay at the beach house, to watch more of your abandoned behaviour and some animalistic fucking. I have more ideas about what our next show should contain.

We get up and slowly walk over to the bed, we lay down, kiss and cuddle until we both fall asleep.

Published 
Written by Openside
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments