Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Construction Worker and the Slut

"I live out yet another fantasy with the hottest man on the planet"

10
7 Comments 7
17.2k Views 17.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Friday, November 28, the day after Thanksgiving 2014, was a cloudless sunny day, although it rained the day before and the day after.

My hot boyfriend, Vince, spent Thanksgiving morning in bed watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade on TV with me. Then we had a sweet fuck before rushing off to a family holiday meal.

Then all night slowly enjoying each other back in my bed, in all of our favorite sexual ways.

When we awoke Friday morning, Vince kissed me and asked me what I wanted to do that day.

“It’s the day after Thanksgiving.” I told him. “A holiday, a non-work day. A beautiful sunny day. That construction site is likely to be abandoned today.”

Vince and I had found a construction site kind of far out of town. Nobody was ever around, except the construction crew, and they would be off work that day. The site had a nice picnic table for the construction crew to eat lunch, and I had told Vince about my hot fantasy involving him and that picnic table.

Friday would be our day to turn my fantasy into unforgettable reality. We discussed all the details, and I had Vince go out there first, and I would give him time to prepare before I arrived.

As arranged, when I got there, Vince was seated at the picnic table, wearing only the tiniest cotton men’s bikini underwear, and a construction hard hat. Nothing else. There was a bowl of corn flakes on the table, and a small container of milk at the far end of the table from him.

I was in a construction helmet and a big, shapeless, baggy winter coat. One that completely disguised my curves. And baggy jeans that also hid my feminine shape.

As arranged, when I arrived, Vince got on his knees on the picnic bench, and he reached far across the table to grab the milk to pour on his cereal. His arm and chest muscles flexed and rippled as he stretched.

“Mmm!” I purred loudly enough for Vince to hear. My intense lust made my man grin from ear to ear.

I licked my lips. “I’d like a taste of your milk!” I whispered lustily.

“I’m sorry, sir,” Vince stammered. “I’m not gay.”

“That’s OK,” I replied, removing my hard hat and shaking loose my red mane. “I’m not a sir.”

“You’re not?”

“No, under this coat, I’m 100 per cent real woman.” With that I unzipped my coat, revealing my big beautiful full round breasts. My nipples were hard as pebbles at the sight of the hot, nearly naked man who fucks me hard several times a week.

“How do I know you don’t have a cock?” he laughed.

“You’ll have to take my jeans off of me to find that out. And how do I know that you do have a cock?”

“You’ll have to take my underwear off of me to find that out,” Vince threw my own words right back at me.”

“Oh, I know a better way to find out,” I giggled. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. While sliding my tongue into his mouth, I ground my crotch hard against his.

Then I took a step back. Sure enough, his “helmet” was protruding well above the waistband of his tiny underwear.

“I love hard helmets,” I cooed. ”Especially when they glow bright red like that.”

“My helmet is yellow, miss,” Vince patted the top of his head.

“Not the one I’m going to kiss!” I smiled. “I can see that helmet is a beautiful bright red.”

I put his hand on my jeans and encouraged him to unzip my jeans.

At the sight of my pussy, Vince’s helmet grew even bigger, redder, and brighter.

I knelt down and kissed him there.

“I’m hungry,” I smiled.

“Want some corn flakes? And milk?”

“I want milk all right.

EmmaBlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaBlum

But first I’m going to devour that big juicy sausage.”

I pushed the cereal bowl to the far end of the picnic table, shoved Vince flat on his back on top of the table, knelt beside the table, and slowly worked his whole ten inches into my mouth.

He began to throb ever more powerfully as he slid into my throat.

“I’m ready to drink that milk now,” I moaned, as I sucked even harder.

Moments later, Vince exploded thick white warm man-milk onto my tongue and down my throat.

And Vince took pictures of my sucking his cock and drinking his come.

I stood up, licked my mouth, and grinned.

Vince spun me around and knelt me over the table. His hands slowly pried my ass cheeks apart. I grabbed his enormous cock in both hands, and I slowly worked it through my ass, into the back side of my pussy.

Vince placed his hands on my hips to steady himself, and he began slowly fucking me doggy style. Each slow, deep, loving thrust made my happy moans louder and louder. I began thrusting my ass backward against him, slowly at first, but as I got wetter and wetter, I pushed back against him faster and faster.

“Yes, baby!” I shouted, with not even birds around to hear us. “Fuck me! Fuck me hard!”

Soon my hungry pussy was completely full of big, hard cock, and I was feeling myself to be in seventh heaven.

Vince took a few pictures, of his cock in me at various depths.

“Are you going to feed that fresh warm milk into my other lips now?”

That question made Vince groan loudly and throb powerfully.

“Come, baby!” I moaned.

“You first!” he groaned, thrusting very hard.

My pussy squeezed tight around him, and I soaked his beautiful cock in wave after wave of slowly oozing girl-come.

Vince pulled back; then he slammed hard through my ass and deep not my hungry pussy. With a loud groan and a powerful throb, he exploded into my pussy. That made me contract like crazy around him. Which made him come even harder and even deeper into me.

He pulled out as his come and mine dripped out of me. His cock was drenched in my pussy juice. And I took a picture of us, of our lovely mess.

I lay down on the table and Vince got on top of me. He fucked me in traditional missionary position, and we both took pictures.

Last but not least, Vince ate my pussy. He said the corn flakes hadn’t really satisfied his hunger but he was getting what he wanted and needed to eat now.

I locked my legs around his neck, gyrating and moaning, until I shook from head to toe and came hard all over his handsome face.

We took more pictures, too.

When neither of us could come any more, we drove to his place, which is closer to the construction site than my house is. From his computer, we printed out a few of our best, sexiest photos, which showed us with the picnic table, and you could see the building under construction.

Then we drove back to the construction site and tacked the photos to their bulletin board. The construction crew wouldn’t know who we are, but they would know that some happy, lucky couple fucked joyously on their picnic table.

And not just the mean on the crew wanting to fuck me. I kind of hoped there were some women on the crew, and that they would go home after work Monday night and would Jill- themselves off thinking of my man’s big beautiful cock from those photos. Wishing they could be me. And making me feel like the luckiest woman on earth, to have what every woman wants and only I get to enjoy.

So we not only got to live out my hot fantasy of role playing hot naked construction worker and hungry slut. We also gave a few construction workers something to fantasize about, too, when they got back on the job on Monday morning.

Published 
Written by katlover1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments