Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dirty Show

"My girlfriend and I get more than our imaginations stroked at an erotic art show."

9
3 Comments 3
23.7k Views 23.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
The crowd at Detroit's annual erotic art show wasn't oppressively large. It was just heavy enough to be lost in if one wanted to choose that. We had been there long enough to take in most of the displays. In truth, anticipating our plan was a bigger turn on. Besides, the real show was the crowd. A collared male wearing only a leather vest and leather chaps was being led by a no-nonsense looking female with a riding crop. She seemed to be advertising for whoever wanted to be next to be punished. A husky male with piercing eyes approached her and began talking. As he spoke, never turning his attention from her, he fondled the slave's naked ass until he could work a finger into the slave's willing asshole.

About six feet to their right, three women were talking together. They started giggling about something and the one facing the other two, playfully reached over and pinched the nipple of the woman wearing the most see-through blouse of the three. They all laughed harder. Most of the crowd was dressed to impress. Some wore only body paint that revealed as much as it concealed. Touching was invited and appreciated.

You were standing in front of me. My cock was enjoying the curve of your ass. The smooth material of your wraparound skirt invited me to sway my hips against you slowly. I savored how good your ass felt against me. We were watching the stage show, or at least pretending to. The antics of the people onstage didn't seem particularly original and weren't enough to distract me from my mission.

About five feet away, a tallish man was standing beside the woman he was with. I couldn't see her well but I could tell they were together. I caught his eye and nodded hello. He nodded and turned back to watching the show. He felt my gaze and looked back. I gestured slightly with my head for him to come over. He didn't respond at first. Then he leaned over and talked with his friend. She looked over at us, said something to him, and they walked towards us.

As we agreed, I signaled you and you looked over to watch them approach. Your right hand moved to the top of your blouse and you pulled it open until he could see your naked breast completely. She looked, too. You covered your breast just as they arrived. We began making small talk about The Dirty Show and everyone seemed to know that this was the start of something. The conversation with Alex and Toni got more intense when the question about what was and what wasn't erotic was raised. Before long, I took a chance and said, "I believe Toni looks erotic to me." Short, tight jeans and high heels, a thin ankle bracelet, and a gathered, button front blouse that hugged her breasts was a good look for her. Alex was quick to agree and returned the compliment to you.

Then he said, "Your breasts look fantastic in that dress."

I surprised everyone but you when I asked, "Would you like to feel them?"

His head snapped up to look at me and then at Toni. He asked her with his eyes if that would be okay. She nodded unsurely but affirmatively. I smiled and he reached slowly over to you. He cupped his right hand over your left breast and let his palm move across your breast softly, tentatively. He used his thumb to tweak your nipple and both nipples hardened. No one seemed to be watching.

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania

I reached over and uncovered your breast so his hand could caress your naked skin. You reached back and began stroking my cock through my pants. I wore no underwear and your fingers focused on the head of my rock hard cock.

Looking directly into her eyes, I asked Toni if she thought your breasts were erotic.

She said, "Yes. Very."

I asked, "Would like to feel them, too?"

She nodded and moved beside Alex. You were mostly enclosed by us. Someone would have to have the perfect angle to see what was happening. A growing lust appeared on her face when she began stroking your other breast. I reached inside the smooth material and pulled your breast free so she could touch you completely. She leaned forward to kiss you. You didn't resist. When she stopped, you looked over at Alex and reached between his legs. Toni leaned down and took your nipple into her mouth. By now, several people were stopped and began whispering to one another.

I moved behind Toni, pressed against her, and wrapped my arm around her waist until it moved up to her breast. Alex moved close enough to begin pressing his fingers against your crotch. You squeezed his cock harder. I guided Toni's hand backwards till she found my cock straining against my pants. She also found the wetness of my precum. You maneuvered Alex's hand inside your dress until he found your softest flesh. Toni continued to stroke your exposed breasts while pinching and kissing your nipples. She didn't mind and neither did the onlookers when I undid her blouse enough to reach under and fondle her breasts. She was wearing almost nothing for a bra so her nipples were hard under my hands. Occasionally, she used one hand and her mouth on you while reaching back to stroke me. I lowered my zipper and she reached inside my pants and began stroking my naked cock as if her hand had a will of its own.

By now, several onlookers were captured by the heat we were generating. I looked over and saw a man with his hand inside his date's blouse. Her eyes were glued to you and she was breathing through her mouth.

Alex found your clit and stroked it masterfully. With Toni's mouth and tongue doing wonderful things to your nipples, the sight of her breasts in my hands in front of you, and Alex's cock in your hands, you couldn't keep your orgasm from building. Your breath became ragged. Your chest became flushed. Your mouth opened. Your eyes closed. Your hips began bucking against Alex's fingers and you started to tremble. We all knew what was happening and silently urged you on. You tried to stop yourself from moaning and couldn't. When your orgasm hit, I exploded into Toni's hand. You pulled Alex's hand from you and collapsed against him gasping for air. Toni pulled her hand from my pants and offered her cum-filled fingers to you. You pulled her fingers into your mouth and tasted me once again. When her hand was clean, you covered your breasts, thanked her and Alex, and moved next to me.

You were the first one to speak and said that it didn't seem fair that you and I had orgasms but they hadn't. We all agreed it was time to leave and find a place where that could be remedied.

You'll have to stay tuned to hear the rest of the story.

Published 
Written by NicandNicey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments