Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Fast Lane

"A short story that makes me smile."

4
4 Comments 4
11.3k Views 11.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
 
I feel out of character as I leave the house to meet you.
I’m looking around me to see whether any of the neighbours curtains are twitching, as the skirt I’m wearing well it’s short and if the wind blows they’ll get an eye full and I will laugh silently in my head.
I waited until dark like you asked, I guess you knew I’d be self conscious, normally I’m a jeans kind of girl, and that just makes this whole scenario much naughtier. Okay so I’m wearing the black knee-highs, the white blouse and the skirt, the short pleated tartan skirt that I bought last year when I was having a brave shopping moment.
My hair is down and I don’t have any make-up on other than a deep red lipstick, which isn’t my colour.
I approach your car and open the passenger door, you look at me with a serious expression. I know that look it means your cock is stirring, instantly I am aroused by it. It doesn’t take much to arouse me because I feel sexy as hell. I feel like a whore, a cheap nasty whore ready to please you.

“Where are we going?”

I ask you with a smile as I climb in, you pull my seatbelt across me, slowing as it brushes across my full breasts, and you say nothing as you start to drive. We drive for ten minutes before you finally give in to the urge to stroke my leg.
I watch your hand as it shifts up my skirt an inch at a time. My pussy is soaking in anticipation and I wonder whether you can smell my arousal. I decided to wear plain white panties even though you asked me not to wear any, and I can feel them growing moister by the second as your hand continues to creep. My hand doesn’t consult me when it reached across to feel how hard you are through your jeans, and my tongue finds your neck and your ear. I would have liked to tease you, but apparently I am unable to resist.
Your cock strains through the fabric and I have to feel it, I need to feel how hot it is to touch.
You don’t complain as I release it, in fact you gasp at how good it feels now that it’s free.
I’m impressed and I look up at you with big needy eyes as if to ask permission I know I don’t really need.
Leaning over you I take just the tip of you into my mouth and use my tongue on you. The pre-cum that greets me is a welcome sight and I am desperate to taste it.
My sluttiness takes over and I take all of you to the back of my throat like a pro, I’m rising and falling with my mouth and I can hear your breaths become quick and heavy.
I am on all fours now working at removing my wet panties while still I continue to suck the length of you. We’re on the motorway I think though I’m not sure, but car lights are becoming frequent and now and I have my bare ass up in the air facing my window for all to see. My sopping cunt
glistens under the lights that pass us.

I’m losing control as I know I’m on full view and I moan around your cock loud desperate pleas for the taste of your cum. A lorry draws alongside us and it’s headlights fill the car so brightly. Surely from up there he has a bird’s eye view I think as I continue to slurp enthusiastically, and
feverishly at you.
In just a few moments I feel the car accelerate before pulling over and you let out a moan so intense that I wonder whether you’re having a heart attack, that is until your hot sperm shoots into my mouth satisfying my hunger and freeing you of your electricity.

EmiilieEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiilieEvans



A loud horn beeps as the lorry passes us and I smile because
I know he saw us.

I feel pleased that I’ve satisfied you but my pussy is very needy, if I squeeze my legs together I can give myself some attention but it’s not enough for me. I look at you and ask the question with my eyes, the question doesn’t have words yet still you understand it and you answer it by
unfastening yours and my seatbelt.
You recline the front seats as my fingers slip into me, the slick noise as I finger fuck myself desperately.

“On your knees”

You say to me and I reposition myself accordingly. You take a good look at my round smooth ass and your fingers gently take in the softness before you spank me hard and cause my body to react with a loud cry of

"Fuck yeah”

You spank me harder as I encourage you with my moans. My pussy is dripping and aches so badly to be fucked.
I hear you open the glove compartment and wait like the good little girl that I am for what you’re getting out. In just moments I feel something large pressing at the lips of my pussy, It feels amazing just to have something touching me there, even though it’s only just inside me, slowly I feel myself stretch as you push the massive dildo into my soaking pussy. I cry out my desires, my voice is hoarse it surprises me. It makes me feel wild and I beg you like an animal would beg if it could speak.

“Fuck me please”

And you do, you fuck my cunt with the dildo so hard and fast that I worry you’re going to hurt me, still though I betray myself and beg for it harder.

Your arms are getting a workout and my pussy is fucked so deep and relentlessly that my cervix feels threatened. Still I moan in pure raw fashion because I know you’re watching that dildo as it fills my needs and it must be a real sight.
I hold my breath as I feel the little twinges of pleasure arrive, and when they join hands and sweep over me, my mouth tries to hush the sounds my throat make, almost like when a child hurts themselves and the scream starts before the voice box catches up.
You continue to thrust my squelching pussy until my pleasure subsides. You slide the soaking dildo from my pussy and rub it over my face and lips. I’m not sure if you want me to suck it but I try and my mouth is too small, then you push your ‘hard again’ cock deep into me with one deliberate
focused stroke.
Nothing can beat the feel of a real cock inside me “your cock” my pussy welcomes and warms it. My juices shine on you as you withdrawal before plunging back into my depths. You fuck me hard with serious intent the fact that you’re fucking me, our bodies are meeting in the middle, our skin
clinging to each other like it belongs that way is too much for me to bare!

“Oh fuckkkkkkk”

I scream in the nicest possible way. Your cock continues to rub my inner walls as they spasm around it the undulations making me feel like something strange is going on inside me, but it feels fantastic so I couldn’t care less. My orgasm is enough to finish you and a roar that pleases me erupts from you as our juices mix together the way they wanted to since the moment we met.
Our bodies are twitching in hot wet places as we close our eyes and hold each other. We listen to the cars as they roar past the hard shoulder and the lorries as their horns play a merry tune.



Published 
Written by smiler77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments