Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Fundraiser

"... and the last shall be first. This fundraiser actually made my night."

11
8 Comments 8
12.5k Views 12.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Competition Entry: Money Talks
Among the usual bills and mailshot letters one envelope caught my attention. My name and address on the front side, handmade paper and instead of a sender just the words “Come and enjoy”. I sought for my paper knife. Tearing such an expensive envelope open would be an act of barbarism. Golden letters in fancy type read: “Are you looking for high class entertainment? Are you fed up with the impersonal and boring services of the run-of-the-mill night clubs? Mr. Martin B. is cordially invited to our fundraiser on Saturday, April 12 at 9 pm. RSVP – Admission without prior registration will not be granted.” I didn’t know the location; however the address was obviously not situated even close to our red-light district. “PS – Tuxedos are not mandatory. Casual wear will do perfectly.”

Saturday night at 9 pm I climbed the outside staircase of an Art nouveau residential home. One single bell button left no room for mistakes. A gong sounded and the heavy wooden entrance door flung open. The sight was breath taking. She had a radiant smile, a beautiful face framed by chestnut coloured curls and a gorgeous body. That’s at least what I assumed. She wore a sari style gossamer silk fabric which revealed close to nothing and left almost everything to the imagination.

“Hi, I’m Sandra.”

“My name is Martin.”

“Pleased to meet you, Martin,” she said. “Right, I got you on my list. Do come in and make yourself comfortable.”

She guided me through the vestibule to a huge parlour. About a dozen double-seater couches were placed around a stage with a large four-poster bed. Real candles on crystal candelabra painted the room in a warm orange colour. Soft classical music gave the background to snippets of conversation and the ring of glasses. Incense filled the air with an exotic scent. Some of the couches were occupied already by male guests. I found myself a vacant couch facing the stage.

“Gentlemen, welcome to our fundraiser.”

Sandra stood in the spot light on the stage. The lighting betrayed her hourglass body shape and an inkling of a beautiful pair of tits not restrained by any bra.

“We are about to set up a high class gentlemen entertainment club. Our motto is ‘Come and enjoy’. Our ladies want to be your girlfriends. You will be offered anything the distinguished gentleman would require to relax, an exclusive location, a cosy atmosphere, an exquisite glass of Champaign and charming intelligent escort by our ladies. By personal recommendation you were invited here. Tonight you have the exclusive chance to become our first VIP club members by participating in our fundraiser. Before I will explain you the rules, let me introduce the stars of tonight’s entertainment programme, Lisa and Peter.”

To a round of applause a young couple stepped on the stage. Obviously the gossamer silk fabric was a trade mark of the club. Lisa, 5’2” blond with a petite figure, wore the same sari stile cloth as Sandra. A perky set of nipples poked curiously through the flimsy fabric. Peter was wearing a loin cloth of the same material. An athletic 6’2” with a clean shaven probably waxed upper body and a charming smile exuded an air of eroticism. They started caressing and kissing each other sinking on the four-poster. While making out a warm spotlight bathed their bodies in a bronze light.

“And here we have Barbara, Shelly and Rita.” introduced Sandra three more ladies in saris. “They will tend to you tonight.”

Rita caught my attention at once. A winning smile showing a perfect set of white teeth, green eyes, freckles and a mane of red hair made her definitely a looker for me. Her sari suggested a heart shaped ass and voluptuous tits. I tried to imagine her without the sari. Flawless slightly freckled pale skin and – at least I very much hoped so – a patch of ginger coloured neatly trimmed hair between her legs. That would be my personal heaven and I was dedicated to find out if I was right.

“And these are the rules of the evening. These ladies are here to entertain you and relax with you, to tease and arouse you as long as you can last. Enter the bidding with a 100 Euro and one of the ladies will join you on the sofa. After the first three bids all ladies are busy. With the fourth bid the lady who joined the first bidder will move on the fourth bidder and so forth. You as our esteemed guests have guessed already that the bidding will eventually lead every one of you to the inevitable but hopefully not unpleasant ending. In order to be granted our VIP membership you have to last for at least three visits of our charming ladies. With your fourth bid you have secured your membership. And tonight’s winner is the one who cums last. He and two of his friends will be awarded with a private special all-inclusive evening with our ladies.”

I had a look at the stage. Peter had unwound the upper part of Lisa’s sari. His warm and wet tongue played with the cutest set of nipples I had seen for a long time, while her hand was roaming Peter’s loin cloth. Both seemed to thoroughly enjoy what they were doing according to Lisa’s soft but frequent moans and Peter’s veritable boner she had charmed under his loin cloth.

“There is just one more rule for tonight.” Sandra reclaimed our attention. “Until you enter your fourth bid you are not allowed to take off any of your clothes as the ladies will not take of their saris. They will tease you through your shirts and pants – and trust me, gentlemen, they know what they are doing. To successfully gain our VIP membership will require a certain amount of restraint and discipline on your side. And don’t forget – as soon as you cum you cannot bid anymore.”

Sandra`s announcement was received by an expectant murmur.

“Do we have the first bidder? Yes, over there.”

She sent Barbara with a collecting box to the bidder on the sofa next to mine. A green 100 Euro bill found its way into the box and Barbara sat down cuddling close to the bidder. A second bidder received Shelly’s attention on the opposite side of the room. That was my chance to get to know Rita. I raised my hand.

Rita came with the obligatory collecting box to swallow two brown 50 Euro bills.

“Hi, I‘m Martin; you do look gorgeous, by the way.” I welcomed her with a big smile.

“Why, thank you. I’m ever so pleased to meet you, Martin.”

She placed herself next to me and gently pulled my head close to her face. She wore an exquisite perfume exuding an aura of sweetness. Breathing in my neck, her lips tentatively touched my earlobe and her tongue started licking the hollow between my cheek bone and my left ear. Her hand wandered over my chest playfully coming to a halt at my right nipple. From there her hand glided southwards over my belly button and further carefully omitting my growing bulge. Thank goodness, she was driving me crazy anyway.

I let my right hand touch her soft and silky cheek. My index finger followed the line of her upper lip. Becoming more courageous I let my hand caress the contours of her neck down to her breasts. Obviously only a thin layer of fabric separated my my palm from the soft and warm skin of her tits. I had just intended to continue my journey of exploration when she was called to tend to the next bidder.

The act on the stage had developed in the meantime. Lisa was kneeling naked on the bed, her torso and head bent backwards on the cushions and Peter was gently sucking her pussy. His tongue playfully licked around the clit and then dove into the wet valley of her labia. The loincloth could not cover his erection any longer and a dark red circumcised penis head waited apparently longingly to dive into any place warm and damp.

“Oh no, fuck!”

This suppressed curse came from the sofa next to me. I saw my neighbour arch his back and shudder. Shelly still fully clothed pressed her hand on his crotch with a slightly devilish grin.

BustySquirt_Dina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BustySquirt_Dina

He had crossed the point of no return and started to shoot bead after bead of cum into his pants. A growing wet stain under Shelly’s massaging hand bore witness to the fact that he could bid no more tonight. Shelly leaned down and gave him a deep French kiss.

“I hope you enjoyed yourself anyway. Hope to see you back soon.”

He got up embarrassed and with a flushed face and sought for his coat to leave.

One down - ten to go, I thought. Shelly was available again followed by Rita. I waited for one more bid and then bid myself, intent to explore the secrets of Rita’s body under her sari. She smiled, sat down and we both continued where we stopped last time. This time she nibbled my right earlobe. Shit, how did she know that this makes me so horny? My hand went down over her beautiful round ass caressing both her thighs. Once my fingertips reached her still veiled pussy her breathing became a little more animated. I was not quite sure what I felt, the structure of a lace panty or even the tips of pubic hair? Rita was called to the next guest.

“Gentlemen, you are doing exceptionally well.” Sandra announced. “Five participants are past their third bid. You may take a break and relax for a little while since with your fourth bid no cloth should be in the way when making out with the ladies. We will wait for the other participants either to last through their third bid or surrender.”

As if this was his cue, I heard a groan on the sofa on my right hand side. But he was not embarrassed; he was intent to savour the moment. While Barbara massaged his dick through his pants and sucked his tongue into her mouth, one of his hands groped her tits while the other found her way into Barbara’s sari clutching her pussy. Barbara’s experienced hand released a load of cum and he felt it shooting up in his briefs and immediately soaking them and his pants as well. When the spasms of his orgasm subsided he kissed Barbara.

“Wow that was great. It didn’t happen to me since I went to college.”

He laughed and sat back sporting a huge wet stain on his slacks.

On stage Peter was lying on his back with an almost meditative expression on his face. Lisa knelt beside him. She held his cock gently and almost adoringly licked around the tip and let her moist tongue wander all the way down his shaft to the balls. His right hand was wandering up her inner thighs and started playing with her pussy, caressing the outer lips and entering two fingers in her moist valley. Then he withdrew his fingers, brought them to his mouth and licked the honey on them.

Rita was available again. She joined me as I entered my third bid. Sniffing her perfume I noticed another scent mingling with it. I bent my head down to her thighs. Unmistakeably her crotch exuded the scent of womanly excitement and pleasure. I couldn’t wait to prove it with my next bid when I was allowed to explore her nude pussy. She seemed to be really fond of me, teasing me softly but always watching my expression. Whenever my face showed that I would not last much longer, her teasing seized and allowed me calm down a little.

“Next time I want to feel your hot dick in my hand,” she whispered in my ear.

Ten players had lasted through their first three bids and the pace of events stepped up considerably.

“Fuck. Me. Deep.”

The groans on the stage attracted my attention again. Lisa had straddled Peter going up and down on him. His cock glistened with her dew and her face showed pure ecstasy nearing her first orgasm.

The ladies had opened their saris revealing their tits and the cloth was only loosely held together over their hips allowing a glimpse on their panties. The whole room was heading for a collective climax. Barbara aimed a cock at her bare chest allowing him to shoot five or six beads of cum on her tits. On another sofa Shelly received a full load of cum on her pussy lips. Lisa squirmed and groaned in her orgasm almost pushing Peter over the edge by the contractions of her pussy.

Shit, I almost missed the opportunity. I looked for Rita frantically and was relieved to notice that she was available. It was now or never. I pulled out another 100 Euro bill and waved her.

“I hoped that you would call me. Now let’s see what we have got here.”

She nestled open my pants and retrieved my throbbing hard-on. My hand went down to take off her sari. I gasped when I saw her panties, my absolute favourite: black lace boy shorts side tied with two pink ribbons. Her crotch was soaking wet and when I pushed the gusset to the side tonight’s personal heavens were reached. She sported a beautiful neatly trimmed ginger red bush.

Rita hadn’t been idle in the meantime. Her soft tongue on the tip of my cock drove me crazy. Then she licked her way all the way down to my balls. I shuddered when her wet tongue reached my perineum. Rimming after all that teasing, that was almost too much for me.

Peter was fucking Lisa doggy –style on stage. He roared and pulled out his dick. Ropes of semen flew up and splattered on Lisa’s spine, a few drops even hitting her neck and hair. Moans, groans and the scent of sweat and cum filled the room.

“Honey, can you do me a favour?” I whispered in Rita’s ear.

Her eyes widened when I explained my secret desire but then she nodded approvingly.

Looking around I noticed only one more couple on a sofa. When he started spurting his cum over Shelly’s face Sandra announced:

“We have a winner tonight.”

Everybody’s eyes turned to observe Rita and me.

“Now,” I gasped and Rita understood.

I lay back and she knelt over my outstretched legs her soaking wet gusset only inches away from my throbbing cock. With her left hand she pulled away the hem of her boy short. With her right hand she stroked my dick aiming the tip at the slick wet patch of her pussy hair. My ears were drumming; the heat centred under my belly button dissolved spreading to the root of my cock. My back arched and I started to shoot the biggest load of cum ever. It hit Rita’s belly button and then downward the ginger red curls of her pubic hair. The gusset of her panty was drenched once more, now mingling her juices with my cum.

“That was absolutely fantastic. Thank you!” I whispered in Rita’s ear.

“And you,” she said, kissed me and gave me a hug.

Sandra came smiling and offered us two glasses of cold Champaign.

“Thanks to your steadfastness, gentlemen,” Sandra announced with a smile, “we have raised 4500 Euro tonight and we can welcome our first ten VIP members. Please join in with me for a round of applause for Lisa and Peter and their performance on stage, for Barbara, Shelly and Rita, who did their best to entertain you and of course for tonight’s winner Martin.”

The ladies withdrew for a clean-up in the bathroom. The remaining guests discreetly checked whether their appearance was presentable to an unsuspecting environment outside. Jackets loosely carried over the arm would render good services to cover the most embarrassing traces.

It was time for me to call it a day. Sandra bade the guests farewell and handed out the new VIP cards. When it was my turn, she handed me my VIP card and another envelope of handmade paper.

“This is your first prize. We’d love to see and two friends of yours back soon.”

“Please say hello to Rita from me. It was an unforgettable evening.” I said, pocketing my booty.

“And next time,” I whispered in Sandra’s ear “I’m intent to explore that beautiful set of tits and whatever nether body region that sari still covers.”

She smiled. Stepping over the threshold I turned back to her.

“’Come and enjoy’ is your motto? Maybe we can rephrase it. ‘Enjoy and cum’?”

“Even twice, if you wish.”

Note to the esteemed reader:
I hope you enjoy my fantasies and my story. It’s my first attempt. I’m looking forward to your feed-back. Naturally I prefer the positive one but any critical comment will be appreciated.


Published 
Written by maba54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments