Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The girl from the sandwich shop

"I was not expecting to hear from this girl until I got that text"

6
1 Comment 1
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I was not sure how interesting my experience with Cassie was so I told a few people and they said people would probably love to hear about it.

I was working at a sandwich shop while attending community college in Austin.   There were always hot girls coming in to get food and I did my best to try and make conversation with them with mixed results.  Many of the girls were from an upper class background and I guess the thought of dating or even going out with the guy from the sandwich shop was not something they were interested in.

Not to be deterred, I worked on a few of the girls building some sexual tension and letting them know I was interested but not interested enough to ask them out or break my schedule or to actually deliver their food.  One of the girls I enjoyed talking to was Cassie a tan, petite, brunette tennis player who liked tuna sandwiches and wore the shortest shorts I had ever seen.  She was amazing looking and with no doubt the best looking girl I met during my college years.

After establishing some rapport with Cassie and getting some definite signs of interest from her I tried asking her out, not even on a date just to meet me at a restaurant close to the school.  Cassie sent me a few text messages saying she would go but changed her mind both times and I did not bother to ask a third time.  She still came into the sandwich shop a few days a week and I figured what the hell and decided to continue to be nice to her, still worked the sexual tension game and talked to her but eventually I actually deleted her number on my phone so I would not be tempted to call her.

Cassie was still cool with me and although neither of us mentioned the broken dates we both were a little stand-offish and I figured that was the end of it so I moved on to a few other girls I was going out with.  Cassie came in the sandwich shop one day with an older guy. At first, they did not seem like they were together but after they sat down outside I could see that guy pull her top back so he could look in at her boobs.  I was thinking he was either a sugar daddy, or something like that; he was a good-looking guy but too old for a boyfriend.  Whatever was going on there Cassie barely talked to me and I just figured OK don’t rub it in bitch.

About a week after that happened I got a text from a number that I did not recognize, the text just said, “Hey can you meet me later.”   I had no idea who sent it and guessed it was another employee at the sandwich shop who got my number.  I did not answer the text for a while and asked a few other employees if they knew who this number belonged to.  After about four hours the number came up as a phone call and it was Cassie.  I was shocked and said I had got the message late and was just getting ready to answer.  She told me she needed some help with a school project and asked if I could meet her at a friend’s house after I got off work at 11 pm and would text me the address.

Akuma_miu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Akuma_miu

Needless to say I agreed, went home and changed into some good clothes and headed to the address she gave me, which turned out to be a huge home in an exclusive neighborhood.  Cassie’s Lexus was parked up in the driveway and I sent her a text when I pulled up.  She responded to come around the side of the house to the patio in the back yard.  When I got around back it was dark, I could see Cassie was in the pool and she told me to come in the water.  I told her I was not expecting to go swimming and did not bring a swim suit. She popped up the steps revealing her totally naked body which was decorated with perfect tan lines and a nice landing strip of hair.  I got the message and by the time I had my clothes off I had a big hard-on.  I slipped in the water and got a huge rush as my cock rubbed up against Cassie’s hot little body, we made out for a few minutes and she dove under the water and licked the shaft of my cock.

That’s when things got weird.  Cassie told me this was Professor “so-and-so’s” house and that we were going to go in the house and fuck while some people watched.  That was OK with me, what was I going to say? “No”?  We wrapped some towels around us and walked into the house where we found Professor so-and-so waiting in the living room with a couple of other guys.

That’s when Cassie took over everything and told the three guys no pictures, no touching and to stay on the couch until we were done.  It was obvious this was not something new as there were spot lights set up around the open space in the living room.  We got to it quickly and I started by licking Cassie’s pussy, we had to move around so the audience could see and eventually settled on a position where Cassie could talk to the guys while I licked her pussy. When I started licking her asshole, she gave a detailed analysis of what was happening.

Next I stood up and Cassie sucked my cock, licked my balls while her pussy was pointing at the guys watching and told them she was not going to be fucking today.   Cassie continued to suck my cock until I exploded in her mouth, she pulled out my cock just in time for another load to get all over her face and hair.   She played with the cum while they watched until we both went back out in the pool and then went home.

The same thing happened about four months later except the second time I got to fuck her tight pussy while those guys watched.   I was pulling my cock out and sliding it back in not so much for the audience to watch but so I would not cum too soon.  After a short time, I pulled out and came on her asshole and back.   

It was never really discussed but I guess her professor friend and his buddies liked to watch a beautiful girl fuck.  I would guess she got something out of it, I know I did.

 

Published 
Written by SpeedBird_Paris
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments