Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The late showing

"Going to the theatre resulting in sex. (Female perspective)"

3
0 Comments 0
14.4k Views 14.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I have to be honest. I don’t remember what movie it was. We did notreally watch it. I had been dating him for a few months at the time. We had been having sex for a few weeks then. I still can’t believe we did it in the movie theatre. The sex with my boyfriend had been great. It was fun and everything but when it happened that time, I had never been so excited. I did not even know we were going to do anything.

My boyfriend’s name is David. He is about 6 feet tall, which is great because I am pretty short and I like a tall guy. We walked into the theatre and nothing was out of the ordinary. The lights were low and there were only a few other people in seats. I think the movie we saw had been out for a while, so most people had already seen it. Maybe a few other people came in later. I followed David to our seats. He chose the very back row.

We sat and talked for a little bit while the previews played. He made a few remarks about what he thought of the movies. After a while the movie started playing. The chairs had the armrests that retract up, so I cuddled up close to David and put my arms around him. He had his hand resting on my thigh. When my head was resting against his shoulder I could smell his cologne. I loved it so much and it made me want to squeeze him tight.

After a little bit into the movie David was rubbing the inside of my thigh with his hand. At first I did not think much of it. Then I started to notice his hand was moving upward. I did not make any movements. I sat there and pretended to watch the movie. However it was becoming harder to focus on what was happening. David squeezed the inside of my upper thigh.

What is he doing? I thought. We hadn’t actually seen each other in a few days. I let out the slightest breathe when he kept rubbing my leg. I think that let him know that he was getting me a little excited. But I truly did not expect him to keep going. David slid his hand up and undid the button of my pants. Pulling down the zipper he slid his hand down over my panties. His fingers slid over my pussy and I almost moaned out loud. I bit my lip, looking around to see if anybody was close to us. We were the only people in the back half of the theatre.

David rubbed his fingers around my pussy on the other side of my panties. I could feel my pussy getting wet from him touching me. I put my hands around his arm as he kept rubbing me. Something about it was exciting me more than usual. Being in a public place where anybody could just look back. But would they really notice this? I thought. I wanted to tell David to put his fingers inside me, but I was afraid to in case somebody heard me and looked at us. But I didn’t have to say anything.

He pulled my panties to the side, just enough to expose my pussy. He slid his fingers over my soaking wet lips. I looked down at David’s pants and I could see the bulge in his pants. He had such a big cock and it was already hard. I reached my hand over and put it on his cock. At the same time he slid his finger inside my pussy. I could feel it sliding in a little more each time. Eventually he was putting his finger all the way in me.

I squeezed his cock through his jeans. It took me a second to think about doing anything. Something about the way he touched me was always amazing. I started rubbing my hand over his cock. I don’t know what it is but I love his dick so much. He kept fingering me for a few minutes and I got really excited. I couldn’t take it. I had to have that dick out of its pants.

I got down to the floor behind the seats and started undoing his pants. He helped my pull down the jeans while he was sitting in his seat. He pulled them down just far enough to get his cock out.

SCARLETHMILLER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SCARLETHMILLER1

I wanted it in my mouth. Sucking cock always excited me. I have heard some girls talk about how they don’t like it that much. But me, I loved it. His cock flopped out of his jeans and stood up tall.

I took David’s cock in my hand and slowly started stroking it. I came up close and started running my tongue around the tip of his dick. As I kept doing that I could hear the sound it started to make. I got the tip of his dick all wet and sloppy. I could hear how wet it was as I put the tip up against my lips. David ran his fingers through my hair and rested his hand on my head. I didn’t hesitate; I took his cock as far into my mouth as I could. I was never great at deep throating or anything like that, but he didn’t mind.

I tried to not make too much noise. The sound of his cock in my mouth as making some sounds though. I was not sure if anybody could hear it. I would stop occasionally and wait. I could feel his dick throbbing in my mouth. I didn’t want him to cum just yet. I loved the feel of his dick pulsating in my mouth. I stood up and started to pull down my pants along with the panties.

I could not believe what I was about to do. I turned around so I could sit on his lap. As I did this I looked at the rest of the theatre. There were maybe fifteen other people in the room. Luckily most of them sat towards the front. I could not stop myself. I put my hands on David’s legs and I started to lower myself towards his cock. I could feel it as it pushed up against my pussy. He guided it in as I sat on his lap. I felt his big cock going inside me. He was so big I could barely take him on most occasions.

I let out a moan when his cock went inside me. I was sure somebody heard me, but I did not care that that point. I slowly started to go up and down, riding his dick in the movie theatre. David grabbed hold of my waste. He had such strong hands and I loved it. My pussy squeezed his dick every time I went up.

David leaned forward and reached his hand up my shirt. His strong hand grabbed my left boob. He didn’t go under the bra. He just grabbed and rubbed my breast. It felt so good to have his hands all over me. Eventually he pulled the bra up and off my breast. It hung there under my shirt, useless. His fingers pinched down on my nipple. I kept sliding his cock in and out of my pussy. I could feel myself getting close to an orgasm. I reached down and started rubbing my clit. I wanted to cum so bad.

I put my other hand on top of his that was rubbing my breast and squeezing my nipple. My other hand was rubbing my clit while his cock fucked my pussy. I was breathing so heavy. Luckily the movie was making enough noise that I could breathe heavily without being heard. I moved faster and faster on his dick. I started to cum on his dick. I could feel my legs shaking and chills run through my whole body. It took everything I had to stop myself from screaming in the theatre. I let out a few moans. I did not see if anybody looked at me. I had my as closed at the time. As my orgasm started to calm down I was grinding on David cock.

As soon as I could regain my thoughts I quickly got down to my knees again. I wrapped my mouth around his dick and started sucking him. I could taste my fresh pussy juices all over his cock. David started to cum. His dick throbbed and twitched in my mouth. A big load of hot cum shot into the back of my throat. I made sure to get all of it in my mouth.

My boyfriend and I left the movie early. Some people looked at us very upset on the way out. It occurred to me that they had been aware of what we were doing. I blushed so hard and we made our way out of the theatre as fast as possible. Regardless, it was one of the most exciting things I have done.

Published 
Written by krow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors