Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighborhood Chapter Six: Lucy

"The meat missile was rising on its launch vehicle."

4
1 Comment 1
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words
The next day Josh stopped by the convenience store for cigarettes on the way home again. Eventually I’ll have to start buying my own.

He had stripped to white boxer briefs with a picture of the Green Lantern on them. “Borrowed them from Danny,” he explained. Danny and Lucy walked in behind him, grabbed beers and joined us on the patio.

As she had the previous two visits, Lucy slipped her top off. She stretched, then stretched some more, then pirouetted. She ran a finger down Paul’s chest to the waistband of his low-rise gray briefs. She allowed her finger to wander down to his pubic arch and twirl a hair or two around it before withdrawing.

“Lucy, I’ve had enough of this shit.” Paul was actually angry. “Every time you come over here you show me your tits, you flirt with me, you tease me, and then you leave. And all I get is another chance to test fire the meat missile. When is this shit gonna stop?”

Lucy laughed softly. Her mouth laughed. Her eyes laughed. Her globes giggled and jiggled. I was captivated; Paul was still mad.

“Lucy, you’re in violation of the Geneva Conventions. This is torture!” The meat missile was rising on its launch vehicle.

“Paul, I like you. In fact, I really like you a lot.” Lucy seemed to stop and think for a moment. “Tell you what. Let’s go on a date on Friday. My treat. I’ll call you at work and give you directions. I promise that you won’t have to flog the log, Friday night.”

Paul seemed somewhat mollified. As mollified as you can be with your dick sticking straight out of your underwear and your balls aching to hell.

“You’re in for the lay of a lifetime,” observed Danny. “The first time Lucy and I fucked I thought I would lose my mind. She’s the finest fucker, the best boffer, the supreme sucker, the …” Lucy cut him off.

“We get the idea, Danny,” she said. “You liked the sex. I did, too.”

Lucy pulled a small package out of her purse and gave it to the young man. “Here, I brought you a present.”

Danny’s eyes lit up. “Is it those Tweety Bird boxers with ‘Tweet My Bird’ printed on the crotch?”

“Even better,” said Lucy. “Here.” She handed Danny the package, which he proceeded to tear apart.

“What’s this?” asked Danny. He was holding a tangle of red thread. “I don’t recognize the character.” Danny seemed disappointed.

“Just go and change into it, Danny.” Lucy had to stop him. “No, don’t change here. Yes, everybody already knows or imagines what you look like naked. Go into the bathroom and change.”

Danny marched inside unsure of what this was all about. He wanted the Tweety Bird boxers and the Popeye briefs. Those had Popeye’s biceps prominently displayed across the wearer’s love muscle.

We all took a sip of our beers while Danny was in changing. When he walked out, we all dropped the bottles. Every one of us. I had never seen anything like that in my life.

Danny was wearing red mesh briefs. Not just red mesh briefs, but a work of art designed to show off and enhance everything right about his considerable endowment. And that was a whole lot of right. He looked like 195 pounds of testosterone come to life. The mesh actually made him look more naked than if he were nude.

The thought crossed my mind that if I was ever gonna go for a guy, well, maybe, ah, I mean… then I decided not to think about that any more. Josh was far more to the point.

“Danny, I think I’ve decided to be gay for the rest of the evening,” said Josh. Nobody was laughing. I suspect all of us were thinking the same thing. Guys don’t turn me on, but there’s always an exception that proves the rule. And this exception had already moved my limp dong to a chubby schlong.

“Wow, Josh, my sister’s gay and she can’t turn it on and off. How do you do that?” Danny seemed puzzled.

Lucy laughed like there was no tomorrow. “Danny, you can’t wear those in the store. Doesn’t matter who walks in, she or he is going to want to get you naked in a hurry. Lydia will kill me if you have sex in the store again.”

“Again?” asked Paul.

“Yeah,” said Danny. He looked a little uncomfortable. “The old couple next door to you came in one day. They’re really nice. And, the woman is named Clarissa, just like my sister!

“Anyway, Ernie, the old guy, was admiring my Felix the Cat boxer briefs and offered to buy them. I mean, $50 is a lot of money for some $3.99 drawers. All he asked was that I take them off right then.

“For $50 I’d have run them up a flagpole, so I took them off and handed them to him. I started for the back of the store for my Road Runner underwear and Clarissa asked me what the rush was about. Well, no need to rush I guessed. When Lydia walked in the old lady was sucking my dick and the old guy was rimming my asshole.”

“Was it fun?” Josh asked. Danny blushed.
“Yeah.” He blushed some more and went to sit down. Randy stopped him.

“Danny, go and change back into the Bugs Bunny briefs. Now, before things get out of hand.” Lucy laughed so much that beer came out of her nose.

When Danny came back in less provocative attire (shit, a sign hanging from his hard-on reading “Fuck Me Early and Often” would have been less provocative than the mesh thing) he and Lucy left. Lucy didn’t bother with her top. They were going to Lydia and Crystal’s for dinner.

“Damn,” said Paul. “Meat missile test time again. And, no, I’m not going to tell you what I’m fantasizing about. I’m sure it’s the same thing you are.”

We all looked at each other and felt guilty. Then, of course, we immediately started talking about football. And boxing. And shaving. And any other really manly stuff we could bring to mind.

Friday came around. Barb, as promised, led us to Crystal’s. It wasn’t lockdown night, but maybe that would be Okay.

Josh and I picked up Veronica and Sonja in his car. Mine would have required a couple of people to make like hood ornaments. We parked next to Barb and Randy and all walked in together. Neither Paul nor Lucy was to be seen, but Lydia and Crystal were working the door together.

I stepped in it, of course. “Hi, Crystal,” I said.

“Who, mother-fucker?” asked Lydia.

“I mean Clarissa. And, hi Lydia. Is Lucy here yet?” I hoped I sounded appropriately apologetic. Especially because I didn’t want Lydia and her body-builder muscles mad at me.

Clarissa/Crystal motioned toward the small stage at the front of the room. Lucy was singing karaoke. It wasn’t karaoke night, but that mattered far less than the fact that Lucy wanted to sing. Coupled with Lucy was Lydia’s sister. Add to the fact that Lydia owned the fucking place. Topped off with Crystal ran it for her lover. Things get real simple when you connect the dots. If Lucy wanted to sing, it must be karaoke night.

We took seats at a small side bar and listened to Lucy. She was belting out, “My Heart Will Go On and On” from Titanic. At last, we had discovered something that Lucy didn’t do perfectly. The song hit more icebergs than the ship had. But, none of us was any better. We all ordered beers.

A couple in their late twenties got up on a dance platform and started swaying back and forth. They got a little frisky and her blouse came floating across the floor to be caught by one of the waiters.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

It was a nondescript bra, but, hey, tits are tits. His shirt followed suit.

Barb was disgusted. “Ooh, he doesn’t work out.” His body was little different from mine, and better than Josh’s stocky torso. Thank God Sonja had low standards. Not to mention Veronica.

The couple kicked off their shoes, and I thought this might get interesting. I glanced at Sonja; her left hand was already inside her blouse. This might get really interesting.

Then the gal’s jeans and the guy’s slacks were on the floor and kicked off the stand. Granny-panties and black boxers. I turned to look away, but Sonja seemed at least a little hopeful. When the guy unhooked her bra the loudspeaker came to life.

“Lockdown is two weeks away. Until then undergarments are not in play.” Crystal sounded authoritative.

The girl didn’t seem to care and grabbed the guy’s boxers by the waistband. The loudspeaker squawked once more. “Jake, Marty, dance floor, now.”

Two very muscular guys in form-fitting sleeveless black undershirts materialized out of thin air. One grabbed the guy and the other grabbed the girl. They were hustled off to a booth and their clothes brought to them. They dressed and left in under two minutes.

“Do I know him?” I asked Sonja, pointing at one of the security guards.

“Sure you do,” she said. "That’s Marty. He and his patrol partner, Jake, work here on weekends for Crystal. They help her keep things under control.”

“What’s that stuff about undergarments not being in play?” I was curious. And a little aroused.

“Nothing to get excited about,” she said. “It’s kind of like an underwear party.”

Oh. I’d been to some of those. They are not nearly as erotic as one might think.

“Without the underwear,” added Veronica. That got my attention. And Josh’s.

We asked Veronica questions, but she wasn’t saying anything more. Neither were Barb and Sonja. An underwear party without the underwear? I was willing to give it a try.

Just then Paul walked up to the group. The rest of us had gotten home and changed after work, but he had to stay late. Something about a client and an interface. Not really my area. I’d seen Paul in a suit before at work, of course. Outside of work it was jeans and a T-shirt, or just his underwear. Kind of like the rest of us.

After Paul got a beer and we caught up on the day (What’s happening… Nothing… How about you… Nothing…) Lucy joined us.

She kissed Paul full on the lips and whispered in his ear. His face lit up. Lucy went back up to the stage, and I asked Paul what she had said.

“She told me I won’t need to flog the log tonight. And I'm to wait until she tells me to come up and join her on stage.” Paul seemed excited. Well, why not? Weeks on end of blue balls and jerking off can do that to a guy.

We saw Lucy nod to Crystal, who said something to the DJ. The music started. I just hoped she wasn’t going to sing again. She didn’t sing, she moved. I mean she moved.

The stretch she had done in our back yard was nothing. Lucy floated gracefully about the stage, her entire body telling a story of lust and love. The pirouette became a spin, which became an “Oh my God I had no idea a human could do that". All eyes were riveted on Lucy. And that’s when the real fun began.

Her blouse was suddenly suspended in mid-air. Look at those tits! No, the black bra perfectly matched her skin tone. Her skirt swirled and was over her head and out into the audience. Now she’s naked! Nope; the panties matched the bra that matched the skin that matched one of the most erotic strips I’d ever seen. That’s when she gestured for Paul to join her.

Lucy stood behind Paul and ran her hands over his body. Then she eased his suit coat off and tossed it aside. She turned him to her, and they kissed passionately. Suddenly she pushed him away, and he took a step backwards – leaving his tie in her hands. She pulled him to her, and turned him around once more.

This time the bra came off, and was tossed into the audience. The loudspeaker came to life. “Crystal? Crystal?” Crystal didn’t respond.

We could only imagine her breasts (although, having seen them, I promise you that what other people were imagining could only be a pale imitation of reality). Lucy ripped Paul’s shirt off and threw it aside. The crowd was roaring.

Lucy spun around him, keeping her breasts hidden, and motioned to his feet. He kicked off his shoes. Jake appeared from nowhere and pulled his socks off, then disappeared again. Finally, Lucy knelt before him.

She unbuckled his belt with her teeth and pulled it aside. His zipper was now in her teeth and that was coming down. In an instant Paul’s suit pants were on the floor. He stepped out of them. The Jake-ghost materialized and whisked them away.

Lucy then stood behind Paul and slowly lowered her panties until they were on the floor. She kicked them away. The loudspeaker could barely be heard over the crowd’s cheers. “Crystal? Crystal? Come on, Crystal?”

Lucy’s hand invaded Paul’s briefs (gray, low-rise, I bet you never guessed) and started pumping. Her other hand pulled the briefs off his body, and they were naked together on stage. She kept pumping his divining rod until it discovered moisture. It was like white rain falling on the people nearest the stage.

Lucy grasped Paul’s head in her hands and kissed him once more. Then she turned to the audience and bowed. We cheered and applauded for what must have been six or seven minutes. The cries of “Encore! Encore!” drowned out everything else.

Lucy and Paul exited the stage and Crystal came on the loudspeaker. “That’s an appetizer for the lockdown party. See everybody there.”

I turned to Sonja. “An appetizer? What the fuck is the entrée?” Sonja just smiled.

“Be sure to wear clean underwear. And bring an extra set for the ride home. You’re gonna need them.”

The couples danced. Lucy and Paul joined us. They were dressed in matching short red robes that Crystal kept back stage for just such “emergencies.” Lucy rode home with Paul and Lydia drove Lucy’s car to the neighborhood for her.

Sonja and Veronica rode home with me and Josh. Sonja insisted on stripping naked in the parking lot before climbing in the back seat with me. What could I do? Fortunately, there was room for both our clothes on the floor. Josh had the shift lever, but Sonja rode my joystick the whole way. Ever try to put a condom on in the back seat of a mid-size car? When you’re desperately horny and the world’s most aggressive man meat marauder is yelling in your ear to hurry up? Well, it’s a lot less fun than it sounds.

We had both orgasmed before we got to the community gate. Veronica had thrown her clothes into the back seat before we left the club parking lot. As soon as we were through the gate Josh stopped, got out, stripped, and got back in the car. Why, I don’t know, because we only lived about three blocks from the gate.

We left all our clothes in the car and dashed into the house. I wanted to stop and congratulate Lucy and Paul on a great show, but Sonja had other ideas. Anyway, Paul and Lucy were already rehearsing their next act. It involved Paul’s dick and those gorgeous tits and an orgasm all over her face I think. I’m not sure. Sonja had me by the door knocker and pulled me into the bedroom before I could be certain.

I figured it would take me at least forty-five minutes to recharge after the fuck in the back seat. I had figured without Sonja. Twenty minutes later we had finished a twelve-minute fuck and I was spent. Or so I figured; once again, I had figured without Sonja.

Anybody know where you can buy condoms by the thousands?

Published 
Written by marktreble
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments