Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Perfect Passenger

2
2 Comments 2
8.5k Views 8.5k
990 words 990 words
“She needs to be punished,” thought Richard as he prepared to go back to work after lunch. Carmen had been a good pet lately, proving to be a very obedient slave except for one task which she never managed to complete – moaning his name as she came. In fact, when she climaxed everything went blank. She couldn’t concentrate or speak a single world, let alone his name.

As he sat contemplating what to do when he picked her up later that evening, it dawned on him. On the hour long drive back to his place, she would have to obey his directions to a tee and, if she didn't, a more severe punishment would be awaiting her once they got back to his flat.

The hours ticked away before he could pick her up. By the time they were on the road heading to his place, the sun had already set and the sporadic trucks and cars on the long isolated highway were the only source of light as they increased their distance from the city.

“Should you wish to get fucked, your task is simple,” stated Rich nonchalantly, leaving it at that.

“I’m curious,” purred Carmen, looking in his direction, her face illuminated by the radio on the dash.

“Once we are past all of the street lights, you are to completely strip down and spend the remainder of the drive naked,” Richard offered slowly. “There’s more later.”

As they neared the last street light, Richard reminded her of what was expected and Carmen undid her seatbelt, pulled her shirt over her head, slipped off her boots and wiggled out of her jeans.

“Completely naked, I said.”

Carmen unclasped her bra, then arched her hips and took off her panties.

She sat naked, driving down the highway at night for any attentive truck driver to see as Richard overtook them. The angle of the passenger seat would have given any of them a perfect vantage point to see her perky breasts in the light green hue of the radio’s brightness.

“Good girl,” said Richard. “You’ll find the second part of your task in the glove compartment.”

Carmen opened it and felt around through the miscellaneous papers before feeling the familiar shape of a dildo.

“You put some thought into this, eh?” she exclaimed, slightly surprised.

“Maybe. You can figure out what to do with it, I’m sure,” Richard retorted with a smile creasing the corners of his mouth.

Carmen lifted her legs onto the dash and ran fingers between her lips, spreading her wetness before easing the toy into her wanting slit. She looked at Richard as she did so, occasionally stopping to gently rub her clit, her eyelids slowly closing as she enjoyed the feeling of being completely nude in his car.

She started toying herself slowly, grabbing at her breasts with the free hand and putting on a bit of a show for her driver.

shantymarlovy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shantymarlovy

Her back arched as she felt the toy bottom out inside of her and, with it properly lubricated, she started fucking herself harder and harder. Richard passed a hand over her chest, down to her nicely toned stomach, across her thighs and he then lightly ran his nails along the back of her legs. He discovered she was also rubbing her ass with a finger.

“Fuck that's hot,” he said, smiling and switching his gaze between the road and her body.

Carmen again unclipped her seat belt and leaned over the center console, her knees staying on her seat as she started undoing Richard’s belt and unbuttoning his pants. He reclined his seat to allow her more room for what she was about to do.

She held the toy with one hand, still playing with herself as her other hand wrapped around his throbbing shaft. She kissed the tip of his cock, licked up and down his shaft and, without hesitation, took his manhood all the way into her throat.

“Fuck you know how to suck a cock,” he exclaimed.

The dildo fell between the door and seat and Carmen gave all of her attention to his cock. She loved blowing him; she loved his sweetness and the way he grabbed her head, forcing her all the way down on his cock. She loved having him blow his seed all over her face. And that’s what she wanted now; she wanted his cum and she was not shy to show it.

Richard grabbed her hair and pulled her up to his face. Keeping his eyes on the road, he kissed her before forcing her back onto his cock.

“You’re just a filthy little cocksucker aren’t you? Should we show you off?” he asked.

A mumbled agreement escaped her mouth. Richard turned on the interior lights just before they passed a semi in the adjacent lane. Her ass was up in the air, her wet pussy throbbing, her clit screaming for attention as she sucked him, happy with the knowledge that the trucker they were passing would quickly got an eye full of such a perfect view.

They approached the adjoining highway and the lights lining the road were dotting the shoulder.

“If you keep it up you’re going to make me cum, babe,” said Richard, his breath quickening and his hips starting to buck.

“Cum in my mouth, I want it all,” Carmen screamed before continuing her onslaught on him.

As she stroked his manhood into her mouth she felt him erupt. His cock twitched with every rope shooting into her mouth before he finally let out a loud moan.

“Mmmm that was fun! We should do that more often,” Carmen said, wiping droplets from her lips and chin.

As they neared their exit, Carmen caressed her tits one last time, enjoying the street lights flashing on her naked body. Then she dressed, ready to go to his flat and fuck.

Published 
Written by Dickie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments