Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Road Ahead

"It's always faster with someone watching..."

17
11 Comments 11
9.5k Views 9.5k
921 words 921 words

The hum of the road travels up through the tires, along the stiff sports suspension, through the butter soft leather seat, and into the back of my thighs.  If I arch my back just so and part my legs, those delicious vibrations hit all the right places.  

 

My car is my happy place; driving can take me anywhere - from calm and quiet and introspective to hyper-focused and exceedingly alert; to a veritable rave while I’m cruising down the road.  Today’s mood is definitely none of the above. I’ll just say it: I’m horny and I need a little fun.

 

Everything I do today makes me think of sex.  I caress the stick shift. Let’s face it, that shifter is just a stand-in for a nice big, hard cock.  Rolling my hand across the tip, I savor the warm smoothness with the palm of my hand. As I press the accelerator and the car’s torque shoves me back into my seat, I take a firm grip on the stick.  Gotta keep this baby under my control.

 

I push in the clutch for a breath of relief from the unrelenting rush forward. Gently but firmly, I guide the shifter into place and we shoot forward.  The pressure on my chest feels like the weight of a man balancing himself on his elbows above me.

 

The top’s down and the sun is beating hotly on the tops of my breasts.  Am I flushed from the heat? Or from the pure excitement of the drive? Hard to tell and it doesn’t really matter.

 

My little car practically drives itself; it’s such a perfect example of German engineering.  As I hit cruising speed, I allow myself to relax a little. I start noticing that sun warming the front of my thighs.  I release my grip on the gearstick and pull my skirt up a little bit higher and lazily start stroking myself.

 

The droning engine throbs in time with my heartbeat; the music is thumping and the road stretches out in front of me. I’m already wet and getting wetter as I ever so slowly stroke my pussy, gently parting my inner lips and spreading my juice along my folds.  I scoot my butt to the edge of the seat and tilt my hips up to meet my hand and I find my rhythm. My heart skips a bit when I see the semi just in front of me. There’s not much I like better than “accidentally” sharing myself with someone who appreciates a nice auto session!  

 

Now, let me set the scene:  these trucks are big and the drivers sit high.  My car is tiny and rides inches from the ground.  With the top down, the truck driver has a clear view into my car.  See where I’m going with this? When I pull up next to him, he naturally glances down.  

Luna_inked
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Luna_inked

 

Of course, he can see everything - my pink chest, my sun-warmed thighs, the small patch of hair showing at the junction of my legs, and my hand cupping and pressing and sliding over my slick cunt.  Here comes the double take - it never fails to happen - they don’t quite get what they’re seeing. But they always look back. Always. He licks his lips.

 

I lower my speed to match his.  He’s doing his best to keep his eyes on the road, but I can tell he doesn’t want to miss a stroke.  I make sure he’s watching as I slide my middle finger along my slit and deep into my sweet hole. I use my first and third fingers to gently squeeze my lips together using just enough pressure to make my clit throb.  

 

I keep moving in time with the vibrations of the road and the beat of the music. I glance up and the driver’s eyes are glued to me languidly fucking myself. One of his hands moves off of the steering wheel. I give a brief thought to hoping he’s about to have as much fun as I am.  

 

I’m getting anxious and I need more.  My first finger joins my second sinking knuckle-deep.  The heel of my hand continues the delicious pressure on my mound.  I can’t get enough and grind down on my hand to get my fingers even deeper.  Making little fluttering movements deep inside myself… Oh, God, here I go… 

 

I press my head back into the seat and fight the urge to close my eyes. A small rivulet of seat drips between my breasts and I clamp my thighs together as my sopping walls spasm around my fingers and every muscle in my body tenses up and I forget to breathe…  I come throbbing and writhing and breathless, proud of myself for having never even swerved an inch from my course.

 

With one last shudder, I steady my breath by taking long deep inhales.  The rest of my senses come back to me and I notice the smell of the warm leather and the sound of the truck still beside me.  I look at my friend just as he once again looks down and our eyes meet.

 

One last thrill for both of us: I Iick my glistening fingers clean with a smile. He flashes me a grin as I speed forward leaving him with a story he’ll be able to use for months to (pardon the pun) cum.

Published 
Written by expensivekitty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments