Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Spot

"My first trip inside"

12
6 Comments 6
10.3k Views 10.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
My name is Jeremy. I am currently a senior at an out of town College,set to graduate in a few weeks. A couple of friends from home came out last week to celebrate. We had a great night at bars and then we went to what my friends thought was a strip club. It turned out to be a sex club and the night was unforgettable.

Back when I was a freshman, I had an English teacher named Ms. K. She was smart and gorgeous and I fantasized about her all the time. She was about 5 foot 6 with black hair, 34 C’s and long legs. I looked forward to her class every day to see what skimpy outfits she would wear. She knew how hot she was and she flaunted it. On Halloween, she came to class dressed up as a witch and I almost lost it.

Our celebration last week ended at a place called The Spot, not a very clever name but also not giving away the goings-on inside. The Spot was two towns over from the college so I had never been there, or even heard of it. I wondered how my friends stumbled on this place, but I didn’t care much at the time. All I was thinking about at that moment was going in and seeing some girls.

We entered and were shocked at what we saw. The club was split into two halves, “Dom” and “Sub.” The doorman noticed our surprise and explained that this was a sex club, a place where people came to have anonymous sex. Upon entering, everyone chose a side and was outfitted accordingly. Once inside, the club was one unit once again, and that was where anything and everything imaginable took place.

We all entered the “Dom” side and then went our separate ways for the rest of the night. We met up after and exchanged stories, this is mine. I entered and saw men and women all over the room, in all stages of dress. There were even people wearing things like collars and handcuffs. I kept walking about the room, observing and waiting until I found a girl I wanted. The man at the door explained that each dom got the sub of their choice in a private area for an hour at a time and then the sub went back into the main area for another one to choose.

I was almost at the end of the room when I stopped. I spotted a girl with black hair giving a man a lap dance. I was looking at the girl from behind, but it was obvious to me that she was beautiful and then I heard her speak with a tinge of the southern American states in her voice. I guessed that she was from Tennessee and I wanted her. Just at that moment, one of the ushers walked passed me and I got his attention. I asked him how long that girl had been here and he said that she was a regular but had arrived only 20 minutes ago tonight. I told him that I wanted her now and slipped a 20 into his hand. He showed me to a private corner and told me that she would be along momentarily. As he was walking to go get her, I called to him that I wanted her blindfolded.

Two minutes later, he returned with her in tow. I saw that she was blindfolded and I thanked the usher. He left the girl with me and left. I told the girl that she was to call me sir at all times and she nodded. I told her that she would remain blindfolded the entire time but that that was no excuse for a poor performance. She got down on her hands and knees, crawled up to me and rubbed her face on my midsection.

“Yes sir,” she replied.

I ordered her to stand up and strip for me and she did a masterful job of it considering that she couldn’t see. She was wearing a thin white top, tight jeans and black heels. After my instructions, she stood up and tore her top in half, letting it fall to the floor at her feet. Next, she slid her hands slowly down her firm chest and stomach until she reached her jeans. She undid the button, turned around and sexily removed her jeans to reveal her ass. She was wearing no panties and I voiced that realization while giving her a spank on each cheek.

Once she was naked, I undid my pants and shoved my cock into her mouth.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

Before I even had to tell her to blow me, she got to work. Her mouth was soft and hot and she expertly worked me, fast then slow, up and down, giving me the best blowjob of my life. She even scraped her teeth along my shaft, sending shivers up and down my spine. She milked me for a good ten minutes and right when I was about to cum, I ordered her to swallow.

She took my cock out of her mouth just long enough to say “yes sir, every drop sir,” before putting it back in and getting back to work. She held me on the edge for a few minutes and then I grabbed the back of her head, shoved my cock all the way in her mouth and exploded inside her. True to her world, she swallowed every drop, even licking me clean once I pulled out of her mouth.

After that, I put her over my knee and made her count as I spanked her 20 times on each ass cheek, calling her every name in the book. It seemed to turn her on as she started moaning as I neared the end of the spanking. Once that was finished, I ordered her onto her hands and knees and started fucking her doggystyle.

She loved it and started screaming “yes sir, fuck me, use me like the slut I am.”

I did exactly as she asked and pounded her pussy like that for 15 minutes. Right when she said she was about to cum and begged me for permission, (without my telling her too- this girl was awesome!) I pulled out of her pussy and inserted my cock into her tight ass. That sent her over the edge and she started yelling at the top of her lungs that she was cumming. As she squirted all over the floor around us, I continued fucking her ass and even added a few spanks for her cumming without my permission.

After she recovered for her orgasm, she apologized for her transgression and asked for forgiveness. I was still on the edge and had the perfect plan. I told her to lay flat on her back, take off the blindfold and then I would cum on her face. A big smile came to her face and gladly agreed. She rolled over onto her back, took the blindfold off and we were both visibly shocked. The girl I had been fucking was Ms. K, my freshman English teacher and the woman I often thought about.

She gave me a sheepish grin and said “hi Jeremy, I guess you know my secret.” I was so shocked that I completely forgot about my plans to finish the evening, but Ms. K reminded me by grabbing my cock and putting it into her velvety mouth.

“Ms K, I dreamed about this ever since the first day of your class,” I revealed.

“I hoped so. I always dress slutty to tease my students. A couple of years ago one student told me I was really hot and that all the guys fantasized about me. I’ve wanted to fuck some of my students since, but it would be too risky, that’s why I come here. You’re the first one to find me,” she replied.

“Well the rules still apply in here, I’m in charge, so let’s finish and then figure this out later,” I ordered.

Ms K gave me a wink and then replied in a husky voice “yes sir,” and started sucking me off again. since I now knew that it was my favorite teacher that I was fucking, it didn’t take long for to tell her that I cumming at which point she took me out of her mouth and I sprayed my cum all over her face.

Immediately after, I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and snapped a picture of her covered in my cum.

I then said “this was my first time here but it won’t be the last. I know you’re a regular and I’ll be seeing you again.”

She replied “considering how good you were tonight, I may leave here altogether and just be with you.”

I smiled, helped her to her feet, gave her one more spank and said “let’s go to your place and get cleaned up… and then get dirty again.”

She gave me the sexiest look I’ve ever seen, gave me a kiss and said “yes sir.”

Published 
Written by professorhooters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments