Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Stripper Wife, Chapter 1

"With the bills mounting, she has to find some way of making more money..."

44
24 Comments 24
20.7k Views 20.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words
James and Donna had been married for about five years and while they were happy together, their marriage wasn't without its problems. They got married right out of high school, which was no surprise to anyone since they had been sweethearts since eighth grade. Now he was twenty-four and she was twenty-three and they were still very much in love.

James worked as a diesel mechanic for a small local trucking company - a job which paid the bills, but little else. Money was always a source of concern for the young couple, and James tried to snatch up every opportunity for extra pay or overtime he could get. He wanted his best girl to have the nice things in life that she had before they met, and he felt it was his responsibility as the man of the family and breadwinner to provide for his family.

Donna came from a pretty well-off family and, as she was their only daughter, she benefited from her family's money. James, on the other hand, came from a less affluent background. While not poor, they didn't have the money Donna's family had. James' family was more middle income and so he had learned to live without a brand new car every year and without the latest, greatest gizmos. He knew how to make do.

But James hated that his girl had taken a step down the wealth ladder to marry him. He felt that he should be able to give her the good life too, and even though Donna was more than happy with the way things were, James wanted more. So James worked every chance he could and even took temporary part time jobs when available over the holidays to earn an extra buck or two.

One morning while Donna fixed breakfast, James was pouring over the ever-present stack of bills, trying to figure out which ones to pay next. The task seemed insurmountable and he sat with a calculator trying various ideas to get them paid before they became overdue and incurred late fees. They didn't need any more money taken from their stretched-to-the-breaking-point budget.

"I don't how we are going to do this, Donna," he said, exasperated.

"Don't worry honey... it will all work out somehow," she said, smiling at him. James loved her upbeat attitude and she could always make him feel better no matter how gloomy things looked. But James was a realist, and the figures in front of him didn't lie. Once again, they had more month than money.

"Thanks, sweetheart, for trying to cheer me up, but I've tried every combination I can think of and we are going to be short again this month. Now I have to decide who will be put off until next month," he said.

"I hate that you have to work so hard, baby. I wish you would let me ask Mom and Dad to help us. I know they would be happy to," she said.

"Absolutely not," he said adamantly. "I will work myself to the grave before I will ask your parents for a single dime. I love them to death, but when I married you I took on the responsibility of taking care of you and if I can't support my wife, then I am not much of a husband or a man."

Donna knew that James felt strongly about being independent and not relying on either of their parents for financial help. So she just sighed and dropped the conversation. He may have to go to work, but he didn't have to go to work mad.

"I don't know what we are going to do," she said, talking to her best friend Lisa on the telephone. Lisa had called that afternoon, giving Donna a welcome break from her housework. "The bills come in faster than the pay-checks. I know my folks would loan us the money to get caught up and even ahead a bit, but James is stubborn and won't even discuss it."

"Yeah, James feels it's his problem to find the money somehow. But hon, there are only two ways about this - either you cut your expenses, or you figure out how to get more money," Lisa said.

"Well, we have cut just about everything we can cut. I mean our budget is really bare-bones. Any more cuts and it's rice and beans for dinner," Donna said. "Besides, James feels bad enough that he can't provide for me, to cut anything more would only make things worse."

"Well then, look at the other end. How would he feel about you getting a job? I mean the days of the wife staying home and taking care of the house while hubby goes off to work are over. Lots of women work - this is a two-income world."

"I don't know... I would want to be able to have time for James. I mean, I would still want to be able to take care of the house and fix dinner and..." Donna giggled at the end of her sentence.

"Oh sweetie," Lisa said, knowing what her friend was thinking. "Well, there has to be something you could do to earn some extra money. Why don't you talk it over with James tonight and see how he feels about you working. If he's okay with it, then we will start looking for a job for you."

"I'll do that. Thanks Lisa, I always feel better after I talk with you," Donna said.

"No problem hon. Let me know what James says," Lisa said, and hung up. Donna went back to her housework and started preparing dinner.

"Honey, can I talk to you about something?" Donna asked that evening as they ate dinner.

"Sure baby, you know you can talk to me about anything," he said.

"Well, I was talking with Lisa today. She called this afternoon while I was cleaning. And we got to talking about bills and such. I told her that you have been working like a dog but we never seem to have enough money. I wasn't too specific, don't worry, but she suggested that maybe I should talk to you about getting a job... at least a part-time job and just long enough to get some of these bills paid down." 

"I don't know Donna. I like having you home here when I get home. I work all day long, it's nice to come home to you afterwards. If I wanted to come home to an empty house and cook my own dinner, I wouldn't have gotten married."

"Well, I would find a job that still allowed me to spend time with you. And I would still have dinner cooked for you - I am your wife and my main responsibilities are here at home. But I just hate that you work so hard honey, and I know that you are doing your best. It's just that these days one income can't always cut it. Our parents lived in a one-income world, but with prices the way they are these days, it takes two incomes if you want to get ahead at all."

James listened to his wife. She was right - he was doing all he could but it wasn't enough. He wasn't the only one at work trying to get extra hours and his boss could only throw so many his way - he had to let the others have a crack at some overtime, too. And that overtime only came when they happened to be short-handed at work, so it wasn't a constant thing.

"I will think about it," he said.

Donna was satisfied that at least he listened and was willing to consider the matter. That's about all she could hope for. James was a sensible man and he knew that the extra money would be helpful. But it was up to him.

*****

It was a couple days before the matter was brought up again. Lisa came over to see if Donna wanted to go to lunch and Donna had finished what she needed to do that day so she agreed. The two girls went to a small cafe after doing a little shopping. Or rather Donna went with Lisa while she did some shopping. At lunch, Lisa approached Donna on the job idea again.

"Donna did you talk to James about getting a part time job?"

"I did and he said he would think about it," she answered.

"Well, I hope he agrees to let you, I hate that I get to buy things and you can't. You need to have fun shopping too," Lisa said.

"Well, James is a good man and he's trying his best. I know that this kills him too. He knows my background and he feels bad that he can't give me the nice things I had when living at home."

Lisa changed the subject quickly, and both girls dropped the subject. But later that night when James got home, Donna brought it up to him.

"James honey, did you do any thinking about my going to work part-time?" she asked as they sat watching the evening news before dinner.

"Well I did, and I'm still concerned, but if you can find a good job that allows us to have our time together, then I guess we can give it a try," he said.

"I will find a job that still let's me come home and be a good wife to you, James. I promise - this job won't get in the way of our time together," she said. She was happy he'd agreed and excited to start the job hunt. Tomorrow she would start looking!

But finding a job that would fit her qualifications and her needs would prove to be more difficult than she expected. The day after James gave his blessing on the matter, Donna began her search.

She started looking through the newspaper classifieds, but found nothing.

MalenaGinger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalenaGinger

Then, since she had to go to the supermarket anyway, she looked at the bulletin board there. Still nothing. She called around to a few places she knew, but no one was hiring in anything she could do. Or they needed full-time permanent work and that wouldn't work for Donna.

After three days of looking for a job, Donna was getting discouraged. When Lisa came for a visit, Donna began telling her how miserably the job hunt was going.

"I tell you Lisa, I don't think I'm ever going to find a job," she whined. "Either they want full time workers, or the work schedule doesn't fit my needs... something is wrong with every job I have looked into."

"Well, what kind of hours are you looking for?" Lisa asked.

"I need to be home in time for dinner with James. He wants to come home to his wife - that was his main concern. So, whatever I get, I have to be able to be here when he gets home. Dinner doesn't necessarily have to be ready when he gets home, but I need to be here," Donna said.

"Okay, that is one parameter. What kind of money do you expect to make?"

"Well, I would like to make enough to help out around here. I don't expect to make more than James, but I don't want to waste my time either," she said.

"Of course not. Well, I will do whatever I can to help. If I hear of anything, I will let you know right away so that you can apply."

"Thanks hon, I really want to find something soon and start helping out poor James. He works so hard and the overtime he counts on hasn't been happening. I really don't know how much longer we can hold out. If I don't find something soon, we are going to have to go to my folks for a loan and that will kill James. But we just won't have any choice," Donna said.

The following Monday morning, Lisa called. "Hi hon, hey want to go to lunch today? I have some running around to do, but I can pick you up," she said, cheerfully.

"I don't know Lisa... I don't have any money at all. And you have bought lunch the last two times we've been out. Maybe I should just stay home," she said, dejectedly.

"Oh c'mon hon! It's okay, I'll buy lunch. Besides I want to talk. Please?"

"Okay, I guess. I do need to get out of the house," Donna said, giving in to her cheery friend.

Sitting in a quiet corner of the coffee shop, Lisa began by asking her how the job hunt was going.

"Pathetic, Lisa, just pathetic! I can't find anything, anywhere. I have tried the supermarkets, I have tried the temp places, I have looked in the classifieds, bulletin boards, and even went to the unemployment office. I have searched everywhere, but either no one is hiring or the job available won't work for me. I'm very near to giving up," Donna said, despairingly.

"Well, I do know of one job that you could do... the hours are flexible, and the pay is pretty good," Lisa said.

"What is it? Tell me," Donna said, grabbing Lisa's hands eagerly.

"Well, before I tell you, I want you to keep an open mind and think before you react. Promise?"

"Um... okay. What's the job?" Donna asked.

"I have a friend who is a dancer at The Dollhouse. She says they're always looking for new girls. The pay is pretty good from what she says and they can work with just about anyone's hours," Lisa said.

"A stripper?" Donna said, incredulously, "You have got to be kidding, Lisa. I could never do something like that. And James would never permit it if I could."

"Well Donna, you tell me that you are about one step from financial ruin. You tell me that James will just die if he has to ask your parents for a loan to float you through this. You tell me that James can't work any more hours and you can't cut anything from the budget. Is that about right?" Lisa said.

"Yes but..." Donna started.

"My friend says she pulls in about two-and-a-half grand a month after taxes and 'house fees'. Would making an extra two grand a month help you guys out?" Lisa said.

"Damn! Yeah, an extra two grand would be nice," Donna said. "D-do you think... do you think I could make that kind of money?"

"Sweetie with your looks and that body, if you didn't make at least that, you are being cheated," Lisa said.

Donna blushed at the compliment. Two thousand dollars would sure help the family budget. It would keep them from having to borrow any money from her parents and they would finally be able to relax the purse strings a bit. But a stripper? Could she actually get up on stage and take her clothes off? Let men paw at her and stick their dollar bills in her underwear? She didn't know.

Donna thought about it for the rest of the afternoon with Lisa. "Let me know what you decide. If you want to talk to my friend about this, I can give you her name. She can tell you what it's all about," Lisa said.

Donna went home with the idea in her head. For the rest of the day, the idea of her as a stripper was in the front of her mind. That night Donna couldn't sleep. She got up and went into the bathroom. She took off her nightgown and stood in front of the full length mirror in nothing but her panties. She examined herself critically.

Donna was a good looking woman, Lisa had been right about that. At 5'6", with black hair down to the middle of her back and beautiful green eyes, she was a looker to be sure. She had a very hot 36-24-32 body to go with that face as well. There was no doubt she was attractive. But could she use that body in such a manner?

Donna began swaying and moving like the dancers she had seen in the movies Showgirls and Striptease. She had never been to a real club, but she tried to imagine how they moved. She felt clumsy and awkward at first, but then she started getting more into it and let her imagination run wild.

Donna mentally pictured a strange man, sitting at a small table in a smoky bar room watching her. She was dancing for him, trying to allure him... entice him into coming up and putting a dollar or maybe even five dollars in her g-string. She wanted to please him and enchant him. She wanted to show him that she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

As Donna danced for the mirror, a strange thing happened. She began to see herself as a stripper. She began to see that maybe - just maybe - she could do this. She decided that at the very least she would talk to Lisa's friend and find out more about this whole crazy scheme.

"Hello Lisa?" Donna said the next morning after James had left for work. "Can you get hold of your friend? I want to talk to her about this stripper idea."

"I sure will, sweetie. And whatever you decide to do, know that I am behind you one hundred percent. I got your back girl," Lisa said.

Donna began her usual housework. But she continued to think about this idea and tried to go through all the ramifications of doing something like this. She didn't have to worry about her family - they lived in another state. Her father was far too straight-laced to ever set foot in a "gentleman's club" and they didn't know anyone in town except for James and her, so that was good. Daddy would not approve - but that left James.

Now he wasn't a regular in the strip club scene. In fact, she'd never known him to go to these kinds of clubs. And she had only been to his work once to pick him up when she needed the car. So no one at his work really knew her. So that meant anyone seeing her in the club probably wouldn't be able to run their mouth to James. These facts made her feel better about this idea. James would flip out if he learned she was shaking her ass for money!

Donna was deep in thought while doing the breakfast dishes when the phone interrupted her daydreaming. "Hello?" she said.

"Hi, is this Donna?" a female voice asked.

"Yes it is? Who is this, please?"

"My name is Rachael. I am Lisa's friend. She told me you might be interested in a job."

"Oh yes. Well, I am interested in learning more about it at least. I... um... I still haven't decided yet," Donna said.

"I understand. Can you come down to the club? I am working today and I can show you around and answer whatever questions you have," Rachael said.

"I... I suppose so."

"Great. When do you think you'll be here - I'm working until six tonight," Rachael said.

"Well, I can come down now, I guess. So long as I am back home by five for my husband."

"That's not a problem. I will see you when you get here then. Just tell Mike at the door you are here to see Rachael."

Donna looked up at the clock. It was 11:00 am. Plenty of time to meet with this Rachael, talk to her, and be back home in time to get dinner for James. She called a taxi and then went to change clothes.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments