Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Stroll part 2

2
3 Comments 3
10.1k Views 10.1k
573 words 573 words

PART 2

 

As we get up, we notice other people from the party near us.   They seem to be watching us.   One man has his hard cock out of his pants and is stroking it.   A woman appears to have her hand up her skirt.   They both are intent on watching what we are doing.   How long have they been there??   What are they doing?   As we look, we see others are doing the same thing.   They are playing with themselves.   There a couple over there feeling each other.     We just lie there, not caring, but feeling a little aroused again by it all.   The couple on the park bench is the closest.   They seem intent on themselves not even noticing that we are done.   The man begins feeling the woman under her skirt.   He lifts her skirt and pulls off her panties.   He leans down and starts to lick her.   She starts moaning out loud and draws some attention from the others.   They start watching her.   Another man starts stroking himself faster, as he nears a climax.    The other woman sticks a finger in herself as she starts to moan.   No body seems to care and is enjoying themselves.   As we watch all this, you notice my cock is getting hard again.   You reach down and take it in your hand and slowly stroke it.   You are satisfied that it is getting very hard for you.   As I sit there, you decide to sit on it. You feel my hard cock sink deep inside of you with ease.   You watch as the other couple turns around and starts to fuck.   The other man works his way over closer to watch you ride me.

Aknawiilde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aknawiilde

  His cock is very hard, you can see it now.   He works it so slowly in his hand.   You begin thinking of it in your mouth as you explode with a climax.   He is watching you now.   You get very excited with this thought and have to have his cock.   You look at him.   He sees you and walks over, with his cock still in his hand.   You reach out for it.   You take it and feel it.   You want it in your mouth.   You want to feel 2 hard cocks.   You pull him to you, still feeling me in your pussy; you pull him to you and take it in your mouth.   You climax again,    almost biting down on his cock.   You catch yourself and start sucking him, riding me.   Feeling 2 cocks is just to much, you climax again.   The couple looks up to see you doing this and they start cumming.   The other woman still looks on but is stroking herself in a frenzy trying to cum.   She starts moaning loudly and we all watch her.   She walks over and smiles.   She starts licking the other guy’s balls as he fucks the other woman.   She begins to lick the woman’s anus.   I start to feel my balls getting ready to explode.    You sense this and start sucking this other guy harder.   As I begin to cum you start moaning with your own climax which sends the other guy into a frenzy as he cums.   You are loving this as you cum again feeling all this at the same time.   We all lay there spent for the moment.   Letting the night air cool our sweat soaked bodies.   We wonder if we were the start to this GREAT party.
Published 
Written by ProFyrFytr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments