Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Willing Voyeur, Part 5

"Anne's adventures continue with more exposure."

9
7 Comments 7
6.3k Views 6.3k
6.1k words 6.1k words

As Anne and I sat sipping our coffee and munching on cookies she continued to display herself. I told her that I knew of a nice restaurant a couple blocks away that also had outdoor seating if she was interested in continuing into the evening. She thought that would be great since she was having so much fun.

After finishing our snacks, I got our server's attention so that we could pay our bill. The server intentionally handed the check folder to Anne, even though my hand was out to receive it. As she gave it to Anne, she leaned down next to her and whispered something in her ear. When the server was out of sight, Anne handed me the check folder and told me to open it up. Flipping it open revealed a neatly folded pair of thong panties and a check that was marked as paid.

Anne quickly grabbed the panties and after a quick sniff, stuffed them into her purse. While she was putting them away I asked, "What did she whisper in your ear?"

"She thanked me for showing off my goodies and hoped that I'd come back very soon."

I inquired, "How did she see your goodies? She wasn't out here when you were really exposing yourself."

Leaning her head back and looking just above us, she pointed to a surveillance camera. "Apparently their surveillance system is in the back office and when she came out to get our initial order she noticed that I wasn't wearing a bra. Since business is rather slow right now, she snuck back to the office to see if she could get a better view. By the time she got back there and turned on the monitor, I was pleasuring myself for the other girls and she saw all of me and them through the glass top table."

When Anne finished, I slipped enough cash into the check folder to pay our check and give the server a one hundred percent tip. Turning back to Anne I asked, "Do you want to show yourself to her up close and personal?"

Anne got a wicked little grin on her face and shook her head yes. As she prepared I got the server's attention by holding up the check folder. When the server got almost to the table I laid it on the far side so that she would have to get real close to Anne to pick it up. It was then that Anne spread her legs wide, uncovered her slick pussy and began stroking her clit. I thought the server was going break through the glass to touch Anne.

After watching her for few moments she again whispered something into Anne's ear. Anne answered her with a guttural, “Yes!”

Before I could ask her what the server whispered the answer presented itself. The server grabbed the check folder and tossed it under the table issuing an audible, "Damn."

Scrambling under the table like she'd dropped a hundred dollar bill, she quickly came face to face with Anne's beautiful flower. She only stared at it momentarily before diving right in, which caused Anne to grab her head with both hands and pull her in deep.

As the server was dishing out her best, Anne started biting her lower lip and slowly lowered head to the tabletop. Fortunately for the server, Anne started to approach her orgasm rapidly, since a few passersby were taking notice of their fun and started to gather. With her head still flat on the table, Anne turned to me and smiled as her orgasm took her over. When her convulsions slowed the server lightly licked her clean and then buttoned the top few buttons on Anne’s skirt to cover her back up. As she climbed out from under the table she was met with applause.

Red-faced from embarrassment and covered in Anne's cum from her nose to the top of her t-shirt the server gave Anne a quick peck on the lips and attempted to leave. Unembarrassed and unsatisfied with a quick peck, Anne again grabbed the server's face and pulled her back for a tongue strangling kiss that made the server’s knees buckle.

As the kiss continued the server wrapped her hands around Anne’s face too which only lead to much deeper kissing. When Anne finally released her from the lip lock, the server took a blank check out of her folder and wrote her name and number.

Folding it into Anne’s hand she quietly said, “Please call me”, then ran back into the restaurant.

The gathered crowd of about ten men and women slowly broke up with most of them smiling and winking at Anne as they left. When things seemed to be back to semi-normal Anne excused herself and headed to the ladies room. After a few minutes, I felt the need to pee too so I headed to the men’s room.

As I was leaving the men’s room, I heard Anne call to me and looking around but couldn’t seem to find her. Then I finally realized that she was further back down the hallway where the bathrooms were located. Her server friend was showing her the video of her performances and making her a copy onto a thumb drive as Anne sat on her lap. As they sat there thoroughly entranced by the scene on the monitor, both were diddling the other’s bare pussy.

When the video ended Anne brought her fingers to her mouth and tasted the server’s juices. After she had licked every little tasty bit they shared another long, needy, tongue-filled kiss. As Anne got up to leave with the thumb drive in her hand, she told me that she needed to use the ladies room once again. When I was sure Anne was out of ear-shot I told the server where we were headed just in case she wanted to run into us while she was out on the town later this evening.

When Anne appeared from the restroom I noticed that her sweater was still unbuttoned down below her breasts leaving her cleavage quite exposed. Her skirt had only had four buttons done leaving the gap ending just an inch below her crotch and exposing all of her gorgeous legs. She strode confidently toward me and grabbed my hand as we exited the café and headed up the street.

Pausing mid-stride she leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek saying, “Thank you for this.”

As we walked along I was feeling on top of the world because this intelligent, adventurous, sexy woman was at my side. While I was floating on my cloud I started to notice that Anne’s grip on my hand was getting rather tight and I turned to her to see if everything was alright. As soon as I saw her head facing down and her breathing becoming labored I knew she was close to another orgasm. I stopped in my tracks and swung her around to face me in a hug which allowed her to calm down before she collapsed. It seems that walking with no panties on was just too much stimulation for her.

Standing there for a minute tightly holding each other I felt myself starting to harden. I tried to pull back a little so that she wouldn’t notice but she wasn’t having it. She must have felt it already because when she pulled me back even tighter she also ground her pelvis on me just a little. So there we were standing on the sidewalk of a moderately busy small town in a close hug and I was as hard as a two by four.

As we stood there hugging Anne said, “I know that I have teased you mercilessly today but I want you to know that it will all be worth it later.”

My reply was simply, “It has already been worth it to be sharing this adventure with such a fantastic woman as yourself.”

With a sexy sly smile she said, “That aside, I’m still going to fuck you to death later tonight.”

What can you say to something like that? What can you do in response when you’re standing on the sidewalk in public? I did the only thing that I thought I could get away with in these circumstances and that was to kiss her hungrily. She, in turn, kissed me back with escalating passion. Had it not been for a couple of shouts of ‘get a room’, we may have dropped to the ground and had our way with each other right there.

With our animal passion interrupted, we slowly began to loosen our grip on each other. As our kiss slowly turned to light pecks we parted just enough to notice the tent in my jeans. Also quite noticeable were the two protrusions from her chest that were much larger than pencil erasers. We giggled like two teenagers about that for a couple of minutes and eventually, they subsided enough for us to continue down the street.

The restaurant was on a corner that was the end of most of the commercial property.  It didn’t have as much walking traffic as the café but it had many more outdoor tables. When we approached the hostess she asked whether we wanted to sit outside or inside and turning to Anne I said, “What do you want, beautiful?”

Blushing, she replied, “Definitely outside and over in that corner by the sidewalk.”

The seating area was enclosed with an intricately designed rout iron fence about three feet tall. Even though it was fenced, Anne had me sit in the corner with her on my right so that she wasn’t too close to the sidewalk. She could still be seen from the sidewalk but with sunset approaching, she wanted to focus more on the other patrons of the restaurant.

The tables were nicely decorated with fresh cut flowers and bowl style candles with multiple wicks. I’m sure that they would throw off a lot of light once they were lit, but it was still too bright out for that. As we got comfortable the server approached and asked us for our drink order.

Anne looked at me and asked, “What are you going to have?”

I looked towards the server and said, “I’ll have an iced tea.”

Anne came out with, “Me too,” and the server headed off to get our drinks. After the server left Anne said, “We never really talked about alcohol, do you drink?”

“No, not anymore and I really don’t miss it at all. Do you?” I asked.

“A little, but I’m getting much more of a buzz showing off than I ever did while drinking” Anne replied with her sly little grin. After a moment she added, “I certainly wouldn’t drink while I was out showing off. I might just strip completely naked and get arrested for indecent exposure.”

I said, “Don’t you mean superb exposure!”

Anne replied, “You are too kind to an old lady.”

“If being exposed to your fantastic body is being kind, then I’ll be the nicest bastard you ever met” I stated.

Anne leaned towards me and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. When she finished she grabbed my cock through my pants and reiterated, “I’m so going to fuck you silly tonight.”

When the server returned with our drinks Anne released me, but she waited just long enough so that the server knew what she was doing. A little embarrassed and noticing that we hadn’t even opened our menus, the server asked if we needed more time. We told her ‘yes’ in stereo and off she went.

While we were perusing the menu I asked Anne, “Shouldn’t we get back to the reason we came on this little expedition in the first place?”

“I already have my love,” she said as she was bending over to get something out of her purse.

Looking up from the menu I saw a few men were glancing our way as she fumbled for some imaginary item. Turning to her, I saw that both of her creamy white breasts were nearly falling out of her sweater. Not only were her breasts showing, but she had her legs spread wide too. With her skirt parting just inches below her smooth gem as she searched away, they could see everything.

Glancing back to see her admirers reactions, I noticed that some of the men’s female partners were starting to turn our way too. I whispered to Anne, “You may want to take a break or some jealous women may be coming to confront you.”

She sat up pulling her purse onto her lap and closing her legs just as if there was nothing to see at all. Turning to me she said, “Thanks for the heads-up, sometimes I get so high from exposing myself I don’t see anything.”

“You’re very welcome and by the way, you were so smooth just now, hell you are a fucking natural.”

As we sat and pretended like nothing had happened, the men who had been blatantly staring finally started to focus on their own partners. Looking over the menu again we decided on nachos and salsa as a starter since we really wanted to stretch the evening out. While we waited for the server to return Anne got back to lightly teasing our fellow diners. With only the top four buttons of her skirt secured, she was showing her full thigh as she crossed and uncrossed her legs slowly but constantly.

While the show progressed, I was staring at her beautifully hard nipples, which were on full display from my point of view, and telling her how badly I wanted to suck on them. When the server started heading our way Anne left her legs crossed for the moment. We told her that we wanted to start with the nachos and that we would order our dinners later as we were in no hurry. With that said, I handed her a twenty to ease her worry about us not tipping her properly for our use of the table.

Taking the twenty very distractedly, she seemed to be consumed by something else. Anne seemed to know exactly what that was, so she uncrossed her legs and left them parted about six inches. The server almost unconsciously slid her left leg between Anne’s legs, slowly pushing them further apart. Anne took the hint and not only continued to spread her legs but also raised her skirt so that she was on full display to her. With the server standing in front of Anne no one else could see anything.

The server stared with laser-like focus and began to lightly lick her lips. When Anne saw this she grabbed the server’s free hand and pulled it down to her needy flower. Anne guided her hand up and down, slowly pressing her fingers deeper into her slick center. Separating the server’s pointer and middle fingers from the rest, Anne guided just those two into her passage. Just as the server started taking over with a slow deep penetration I looked around to see that the restaurant owner Donna, was headed our way.

Quickly and as nonchalantly as possible, I moved my hands to the ladies while simultaneously whispering to the server, “Donna is about twenty feet behind you so just back up slowly while Anne covers up. Let’s pretend that Anne spilled something on her lap and you were helping her clean up.”

The server didn’t heed my advice and jumped up too quickly. Turning towards Donna, she looked like she was caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

Fortunately, Anne was much smoother, crossing her legs and refastening a few buttons of her skirt to cover up like nothing ever happened. Donna stopped to talk to the server for a moment when she noticed how flustered she looked after leaving our table. When she was finished speaking to the server, Donna approached our table.

With a big smile on her face, Donna said, “Is everything okay? The server said something was spilled and she was trying to help clean up…”

I replied, “Everything is great! I just sloshed some tea out of my glass and it ran across the table and splashed off onto Anne’s skirt. I think the server thought that she had spilled the glass. She was just trying to help clean up and was startled by your arrival.”

Thankfully the server went with the story, so I didn’t have to change it on the spot.

“So since everything is good, how about introducing me to this lovely lady?” said Donna.

I replied, “Donna this is Anne, a very good friend of mine that I’m showing off around town.” Unbeknownst to Anne, Donna also understood the double meaning of that statement.

After Donna and Anne shook hands, Donna asked Anne, “Do you mind if I have a seat for a moment and find out how this guy landed such a beautiful woman as yourself?” Donna pulled a chair out and placed it right in front of Anne’s that was already facing away from the table toward the other diners.

Blushing like a school girl, Anne replied, “Flattery will get you everywhere, and he didn’t land me, we landed each other. We found that we complement each other’s needs very nicely.”

“Anne you’re a gorgeous lady with a fantastic body, which I can see a good bit of at the moment, so you compliment anyone” countered Donna.

Up until now, Anne had had her legs crossed with her hands on her lap and even with that she was showing a lot of thigh. I knew Donna’s flattery was getting to Anne when she slowly uncrossed her legs and placed her hands on the chair’s armrests. I couldn’t be completely sure but I was willing to bet that Donna could now tell that Anne wasn’t wearing panties. The continued silence from both of them basically confirmed my suspicions.

PrettyBrunete
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyBrunete

As Donna continued to stare Anne up and down I just sat back, sipped my tea and enjoyed the show.

After another minute Anne bent over to her purse and asked us both, "Would anyone like a piece of gum?"

Of course, in that position, both Donna and I had a great view of Anne's creamy white breasts with their perfect pink nipples.

As Anne played her 'sort through the purse' trick both Donna and I enjoyed the view. Anne then asked Donna, "Can you reach down here and hold open my purse for me?"

Donna replied, "Sure," and bent down while reaching towards Anne's purse.

As Donna's hand got close, Anne grabbed it and put it under her sweater on her left breast. Donna got the picture and caressed Anne’s breast and rolled her nipple. As Donna started to pull away, Anne grabbed her hand again and pulled it over to her right breast for a little more fondling. Anne emitted a low moan as Donna continued to manipulate her perfectly soft and sensitive breast.

When Donna finally withdrew her hand she lightly traced her fingers from Anne's chest up to her chin and raised it up while leaning in for a light kiss. When they both sat up Donna excused herself saying, "I just have to check on a few things but I will definitely be back. You two order anything you like, it's on me."

After Donna walked away, Anne turned to me and smiled widely then gave me a kiss. As our lips parted the server appeared with our chips and salsa. Anne turned to her and said, "Thanks for the great service earlier."

The server replied, "You are very welcome," while smiling broadly. She then added, "Can I get you anything else?"

Anne replied, "Not right now, but maybe later," with a big grin on her face. Before walking away the server slipped a piece of paper into Anne's hand.

"Did you get another phone number?" I asked.

Smiling like the cat that ate the canary she said, “It seems that I’m on a roll tonight.”

While we munched on our chips and salsa Anne continued to alternately open and cross her legs to keep the other patrons looking. It was starting to get dark which meant that many of the outdoor diners were unable to see her anymore.

I asked Anne, “Do you want to see if we can get a table inside or are you done for the day?”

I was secretly hoping that she would move inside since I knew Donna wanted to play with her a little more. Anne sat silently considering her options just as Donna started heading our way.

“Are you two adventurers ready to head inside for dinner?” Donna offered.

Looking at each other, Anne and I simultaneously said, “Okay.” It seemed that Anne’s decision was made for her.

Walking towards the restaurant entrance hand in hand, I saw many men and women in the outdoor seating, smiling and winking at Anne as we passed. Donna led us to the back wall of the restaurant where the tables were elevated about three feet above the rest of the dining area. She stopped at the back corner table that had a reserved sign setting prominently in the middle. It was one of those curved benches with a round table and it already had fresh teas and chips waiting for us.

Anne started sliding into the back and as she did the friction from rubbing across the leather seating pulled just enough to pop open the rest of the buttons on her skirt. When she stopped in the center of the seat her skirt was bunched up underneath her.  She was completely exposed to me and anyone else that looked under the table or that sat next to her. When we both stared down at her predicament she just laughed but made no attempt to cover herself.

As Donna removed the reserved sign she asked, “What’s so funny, you two?”

Anne curled her finger in a come hither manner and then patted the seat next to her.

Donna smiled as she slid into the booth but was looking for our server. When she stopped next to Anne she was waiving to our server to get her to come to the table. Anne grabbed her free hand and placed it between her spread legs and held it there. Donna was a little startled but quickly looked down to see Anne nude from the waist down. With a look of pure lust, Donna began stroking Anne’s smooth, slick pussy.

When the server arrived Donna asked us, “What would you two like for dinner?” while she continued to slowly stroke Anne’s delectable slit.

I replied for both of us with, “We haven’t really looked over the menu, can you get us a couple of them?” The server scampered off to get us some menus while Donna started to finger Anne.

Donna’s ministrations to Anne’s vagina were having an effect on Anne, so she said, “If you’re going to fuck me you better be ready to kiss me.”

With that said, Donna leaned into Anne and kissed her with passion as she slipped a second finger into her. Just as their kiss broke the server arrived with the menus and Anne looked ready to cum. Taking the menus, I quickly stood one up in front of Anne so that no one would see her contorted face as she came at the table.

Donna continued to slowly finger Anne as her orgasm slowly subsided. Anne’s head was still lying on the table while she attempted to get her breathing under control. When Donna stopped her pumping in and out she started to withdraw her fingers but Anne said, “Just leave them in for another minute, it feels so good.”

When Anne Finally let Donna remove her fingers, she pulled them to her mouth and began licking them. Donna asked, “Can I have a lick too?”

After a few licks, Donna considered, “Could I get you to put your skirt back on just long enough to take you back to my office. I would love to taste you direct from the source.”

Anne looked over at me as if to ask me what I thought and I offered, “If she offered to give me a blow job I wouldn’t hesitate. Why wouldn’t you let a gorgeous woman like Donna lick you till you cum again?”

Anne lifted her superb ass off of the bench just long enough to wrap her skirt around her and button the top few buttons. When she was done she grabbed Donna’s hand as they shot out of the booth and headed towards the back office. I watched as they almost skipped through the dining area like two you girls off to play.

Just as they were turning the corner Anne looked back at me and mouthed, “Thank you again.”

Munching on the chips and salsa, I was imagining the scene back in Donna’s office.

In my mind, Donna pulled Anne into the office and pushed her back against the door while kissing her hungrily on the lips. As the kiss continued, Donna locked the door and immediately unbuttoned Anne’s skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Once the skirt was gone Donna slipped two fingers into Anne and began fucking her like she was on fire. Not to be outdone, Anne smoothly unbuttoned Donna’s slacks, slid her hand under her panties and down to Donna’s sopping mound.

When Anne slipped a finger into Donna the kissing escalated to a feverish pitch. Getting a bit weak in the knees, Anne started to slide down the door, taking Donna with her. Instead of stopping at her knees, Anne continued down until she was squatting on her heels with her legs spread. Donna stopped at her knees to allow herself to begin sliding her slacks and panties down further. Once Donna had pushed them down as far as she could in that position she broke the kiss and lay down on her left side to finish removing them.

Anne quickly took advantage of Donna’s situation and pushed her on her back then placed her delicious cunt right onto Donna’s mouth. Donna started licking Anne slowly as if enjoying a fine wine, while Anne made short work of stripping Donna from the waist down. Once finished, Anne spread Donna’s legs and dove in ferociously.

That is how it happened in my mind anyway.

About ten minutes after the ladies disappeared into the back the server approached and asked, “Do you need more chips or tea?”

Her question broke me out of my trance so it took me a moment to realize what she’d asked. As my mind cleared I replied, “Yes, both would be great! Thank you.”

When the server returned a couple of minutes later she traded out the full basket of chips for the nearly empty on and placed my new tea next to the other. Once finished she asked, “Is there anything else I can get you?”

“Not right now, I’m waiting for my friend to return before we order dinner.”

Still standing there and looking at me a bit oddly, she asked, “May I ask you a personal question?”

Knowing exactly where she was going with this I responded, “No, it doesn’t bother me to share her. You assume that we are a couple and that is not the case. We are simply friends that share in her fantasy to expose herself to others in public and I help facilitate that for her.”

“But you two have been intimate, haven’t you?” she inquired.

“Yes we have, but that was her choice to share herself with me, just like she is doing right now with Donna.”

“Like she did with me earlier?” she added.

“Yes,” I replied. “It seems that not only has she found that she enjoys exhibiting herself, but that she enjoys sex with women too.”

“Do you think that I’ll get another chance to be with her?” she asked

Smiling, I said, “I’m quite sure you will because she was very excited when you gave her your number.”

Now the server was beaming!

“I better go now since I have other tables, but I’ll be back when they return so I can take your orders.”

Looking down at my watch, I realized that it had been about twenty minutes since they left. Just as I was considering my own personal need to be with her they appeared from around the corner. Anne looked amazing, as always, but had that extra glow of someone that had just had great sex.

When she slid in next to me she grabbed me in a big hug and gave me a deep soulful kiss. When our lips parted she again said, “Thank you so much for all of this. You know that I never would have been able to do this without you.  I really love you for supporting me in this adventure of ours.”

“You’re very welcome! I have enjoyed every minute of it and would love to continue.”

As we stared lovingly into each other’s eyes our server approached and gave us a little, “Ahem.”

Grabbing our menus like two scolded, but laughing children, we quickly placed our order and then went right back to canoodling. We were sitting as close as two people could get and still wanted to be closer.

Anne finally pulled back and whispered, “Let’s get the food to go and head to my place for the night, I really need you inside me.”

I simply replied, “Okay,” and waved our server down. When she came over I asked her, “Can you have the food boxed to go, bring us a check and also call us a cab, we have some unfinished business to take care of tonight.”

She said, “I’ll get right on it,” as she scampered off. I could see her flagging down Donna and after talking to her for a moment Donna headed our way.

“I thought I told you two that you weren’t paying for anything, so get that silly shit out of your heads,” Donna said with a smile on her face. “Believe me that I’ve been paid well for your visit and you are very welcome here anytime. I’ll grab your food and meet you at the front door in just a minute.” Donna leaned into the booth and gave Anne a soft kiss on the lips before heading to the kitchen.

When our server got back to the table she said, “The cab just pulled up and Donna will meet you outside the front door with your food. I hope you enjoyed your visit as much as I did,” as she winked at Anne.

Getting up from the table, I handed her a fifty dollar a bill as Anne gave her a hug and whispered, “I’ll definitely call you next week if you’re still interested,” as she gave her a peck on the cheek.

Getting a little red in the face, the server whispered back, “I am definitely interested, please call me!” then pecked Anne on the lips.

Making our way to the door there were still several people in the restaurant and many of them smiled and winked at Anne as we left. It occurred to us that we completely forgot how exposed she was to anyone who took the time to look at our table. When we went through the front door I could see that Anne was flying high again from all the attention and Donna walked up at the perfect time.

I grabbed the food from Donna as Anne grabbed her in a big hug and sizzling kiss. As Donna wrapped her arms around Anne’s waist, Anne grabbed her right hand and urgently pulled it between her legs. Just as urgently, Donna started stroking her clit and it wasn’t thirty seconds before Anne’s orgasm.  This one weakened her legs and caused her to moan loudly into Donna’s mouth. Anne held on tightly to Donna for a few moments as they continued to kiss.

When they separated Anne wrapped an arm around my shoulder as her legs were still a little wobbly. Donna then turned and kissed me lightly on the lips as she said, “Thank you for bringing this beautiful woman into my restaurant and my life. I don’t know how you do what do with her but keep it up because she is irresistible.”

“I just allow her to be what she really wants to be, nothing more. It really is quite easy since the reward is so great” I answered.

After getting into the cab Anne rolled the window down and said to Donna, “We’ll be back very soon!”

I gave the cabbie my work address which was only a little over a mile from the restaurant. When he started driving Anne turned back to me and started kissing me as she unfastened my pants. When she withdrew my hard and semen coated cock she immediately started stroking it.

I stopped kissing her to tell her, “I’m very close to cumming so you better slow down.”

She quickly leaned down and swallowed me whole. After bobbing up and down for just a few seconds I started shooting stream after stream of cum into her mouth and she didn’t miss any. As we started kissing again, the cab pulled into my parking lot.

After paying him we headed to our cars and I asked Anne, “Do you want to take both cars or leave one here for the night?”

Walking to the passenger door of my car she turned and said in a very sexy voice, “You’ll need to drive as I have things to do,” as she removed her top, her skirt and even her shoes before getting into my car completely nude.

“You expect me to drive when you are on display like that?”

Propping her feet up on the dash fairly far apart, she slipped a finger into herself while pinching one of her nipples. As she started to really get into masturbating she mumbled, “You better get driving if you want some of this.”

She only lived about five miles away but I swear I got there in three minutes flat. She lived in a fairly rural area where most of the houses had at least an acre. When I pulled into the driveway, she grabbed her clothes and purse and headed to the front door still naked. While she was trying to unlock the door I was all over her like it was my first time.

As soon as the door opened Anne started running for the bedroom with me in hot pursuit and losing my clothes along the way. When I entered the bedroom she was lying on her back spread-eagled and begging me to hurry. Getting my pants, underwear, and socks off while hopping was hilariously hard and Anne started laughing at the show. When I was finished, I quickly joined her and slid right into her as our lips met.

Since I had just cum about ten minutes ago, I lasted much longer and we explored several different positions as she came over and over. It really makes sex much more enjoyable when your partner can orgasm as easily as Anne does. You can just enjoy the moment and not worry about making her cum before you do, and enjoy we did.

I’d like to say that we did it all night but that just wasn’t the case since we are both over fifty. We did, however, have the best sex either of us had had for a long time. As we lay there in the aftermath cuddling, we began planning our next outing to exhibit Anne.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments