Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thoughts On A Flight

"An email to my lover about my horny flight home"

9
9 Comments 9
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Good morning to the only woman to ever own me! I'm somewhere over Iowa right now and thinking of you. I have been flying for over two hours and I'm ready to start executing our plan.

I'm sitting in a window seat, next to a very attractive man. He is probably in his early thirties, tall, with broad shoulders, muscular arms and excellent posture that exudes confidence. I bet he was a Marine in a past life. He has that chiseled face and tough-guy look. At that same time, he strikes me as an all-American, boy-next-door type. I wonder where he’s headed in his fancy business suit on a Friday morning. Sitting next to him, I feel underdressed in my black yoga pants and small grey hoodie. I still look cute, though, and that’s all that matters.

We chatted for a few minutes when we boarded the plane and I thought I detected a little flirtation when he commented on my smile and asked how my morning was going. Unfortunately, he is going to be leaving me when we reach Denver, and I’ll have to continue on to Los Angeles without him.

He's busy with his laptop and noise canceling headphones right now. There is an Excel spreadsheet on his screen and he appears to be engrossed in his work. I’m trying to keep my staring to a minimum. It is kind of fun to type this to you on my phone with him next to me, having no idea that that he’s the subject of my email.

My arm is not on the armrest, yet he keeps brushing his arm up against mine. A few times, he has readjusted in his seat and brushed his hand against the side of my leg. I'm sure it's only because these seats are tiny and we are crammed in here like sardines. But I have a heightened sensitivity to touch when I'm feeling a little horny, and it's hard not to notice it happening.

Our tray tables are down and in these tight spaces it would be so easy to get away with discreet touching.

I have such a strong urge to reach my hand over to his thigh. I just want to rest my hand on it, casually, like it was an unintentional movement, like there isn't enough space in these seats, just to see how he would react.

Best case scenario would be that he completely ignores my hand and chooses not to acknowledge that something out of the ordinary is happening. I could continue looking out the window and he could continue working on his laptop. Maybe he'd think I was asleep and didn't realize my hand landed on him. He is probably too polite to want to disturb someone that is sleeping.

The fun of waiting to see what happens next would be so exciting. This has been a bumpy flight so far. With the next bout of turbulence, my hand would get jostled a bit and inch closer to his crotch. How would he react? By now he would be paying close attention to every single movement. He would likely begin to wonder if he should politely move my hand, because clearly I must be unaware of what I'm doing.

VictoriaZans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaZans

Or should he wait it out because there's no harm being done and he doesn’t want to wake me. My guess is on the latter.

A few more bumps and my fingers would make it to within inches of his cock. I'd probably close my eyes at this point and play up the sleeping thing, leaving my hand motionless for a several minutes, focusing on my breathing. I'd be able to feel the warmth of a growing bulge in his sexy black slacks.

He'd move ever so slightly to test things. Will I wake up? Will I leave my hand there? The thought of him intentionally shifting in his seat to encourage my hand to land on his hardening cock is making me hot. I want to gently rub his crotch without it being known that I meant to. I want him to keep shifting in his seat while he pretends to work on his laptop.

When my fingers gently trace the length of his cock through his pants, he'll know I'm touching him because I want to. I want him to keep ignoring me, like he doesn't notice a random stranger is feeling him like this on a plane. I have a feeling he has a huge cock. I want to be able to slowly unzip his pants under the tray table and rub him though his boxers.

Ideally, I would love to find a way to pull that hard cock out of his pants and wrap my hand around it, hiding it, not letting anyone know I'm holding onto this beautiful man's rock hard cock, making it appear that I'm sleeping and my hand has only drifted into my neighbor's seat.

When he can't hold still any longer, I’d want him to cover my hand with his and squeeze it tighter around him, careful to block the view from others. I'd take my hand away, to scare him, make him think he's done something wrong.

Yawning, I’d casually lick my fingers while I cover my mouth, then promptly return my wet fingers to his partially exposed cock. My fingers in the shape of an O, pushing the head through repeatedly, tightening that circle with each stroke. My pussy would be soaked from arousal as I feel the pre-cum from his cock leaking onto my fingers and hear his breathing became shallow and breathy. I want him to cum in my hand on this airplane.

These thoughts, combined with the occasional touching, have made me so wet. Per your request, I’m not wearing any panties and I'm wondering if there will be a spot on my yoga pants when I stand up.

I want to go to the back of the plane and find you there. I want you to feel how wet I am and how easily your fingers would slide into my dripping cunt. I want to taste myself on your fingers and kiss you so fucking hard. I can't even tell you how badly I want you right now, Amy. I have to ask this sexy man to stand up so I can get past him to escape to the restroom now…

I can’t wait to see you in a couple of hours! I hope that my thoughts on this flight met your expectations.

Love,

Sarah

Published 
Written by SexySarah25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments