Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Through my hotel window

"She really liked what she saw when I got busy in my hotel room"

12
9 Comments 9
20.4k Views 20.4k
934 words 934 words
I had just finished taking my shower. The hotel I was staying in was my favorite in the city and the staff always puts me in the same room, week after week. The fifth floor seems to be where they put all the weekly guests.

The apartment building that is being refurbished behind the hotel had just begun to rent apartments. The two building stand just ten to twelve feet apart. All the apartment windows were dark except for one apartment directly across from my room and one floor up. I could see the lights were on when I peeked out of my window between the curtains. The apartment had three windows. The blinds on the two outer windows were up about two feet each and the ones on the middle window were lowered all the way. There was a television on and in the left hand window I could see that someone was sitting on a couch watching.

It has always been my practice to sleep in the nude when I travel for business. That way, I didn't have to pack anything extra and I always sleep in the nude at home anyway. It's far more comfortable.

I raised the temperature in the room to a comfortable 72, opened the thick curtains and left the sheer ones closed before turning down the covers on the bed and laying down to watch some television myself.

From the corner of my eye through the sheer drapes I saw a figure in the right hand window across the way. It was a woman and she was opening a refrigerator next to the window. I didn't have any lights on, just the TV, so I figured what the heck. Getting out of bed, I spread the sheers wide and put the extra pillows on the window sill to block my neighbor on my floor from seeing me in the reflection in the window directly across from us.

The woman looked to be about thirty with shoulder length blond hair. She had on a yellow blouse and blue jeans and was talking on the phone as she poured herself a glass of wine. She had a very nice figure from what I could see and seemed to be about five eight to five ten.

I saw her glance down to my window as she finished pouring her glass and turned to put the bottle back in the fridge. She probably couldn't see much of me because at the time I was only backlit from the TV. There was a very sexy show on one of the HBO channels, so I layed down on the bed next to the window and began stroking myself to life. It didn't take but a minute or two to be fully hard.

That's when I noticed that she was standing at the right hand window, her phone in one hand up to her ear, her glass of wine in the other and her attention focused on me stroking my eight inches of love muscle.

JuliaWave
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWave

My attention became split between the TV show and the window. Each time I looked out the window, she would divert her eyes as though she didn't want me to know that she saw what I was doing. The excitement I felt to have someone watch me jerk off was new for me. I had always thought that I would be too embarrassed to have a person watch me, but exactly the opposite was happening. Having her watch me stroke was a complete turn on.

She stayed at the window for a long time. Each time I snuck a glance, she was talking on the phone and had a very nice smile on her face. I was starting to get close to cumming, so I decided to throw all caution to the wind. I sat up, turned sideways on the bed, put my heels on the window sill with my feet spread and put my pillows behind my back. Now, I was facing directly at the window and she could see my entire body, from my feet to my face in my window. I resumed stroking myself with my head back a little and eyes closed, imagining her stripping down and masturbating with me.

Afraid that my changing positions had taken away from her enjoyment, I lifted my head and looked up at her windows. The phone was gone, the wine had been put down somewhere and she was at the window shading her eyes from reflections in her apartment. Her attention was completely on me and what I was about to show her.

I reached over my shoulder and turned on the light to give her a better view. Deciding that she now knew that I knew she was watching, I kept my eyes on her as I stroked my cock with increasing feelings of results. She seemed to appreciate that because her hands left the window and went to her chest where I could see her pinching her nipples through her blouse and bra. That was the last straw for me as I shot rope after long rope of cum over my chest and stomach.

Taking one last look out the window, she stood in her room and blew me a kiss. I returned the favor before getting up to clean myself with another shower. I turned the temperature up another couple of degrees and slept on top of the sheets in the nude with the TV on.

I can't wait to get back to my room tonight after work to see if she'll go for an encore.

Published 
Written by Billfrank1955
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments