Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tube Rendezvous

"A short encounter on the London Underground"

5
3 Comments 3
10.1k Views 10.1k
633 words 633 words
I check my watch: 10.31 perfect, I step onto the 3rd carriage of the tube at Oxford Circus, Central Line heading west. I check my mobile again, the text reads "10.31 Central line, 3rd carriage, OC, no undies ;) Bunty x"

I make my way to the corner of the packed tube, looking for the blonde haired woman, but no sign. At the next stop a sudden rush of people exiting and a new hoard entering. Suddenly I notice a shot of blonde hair moving towards me. The woman is close and has her back to me, she is dressed in a black jumper, black skirt, black stockings and a red jacket. I have a Gant shirt, jeans and a black jacket.

The blonde woman is now about a foot in front of me - within touching distance, it must be her. My heart is fluttering, an ache in my stomach, so nervous. I reach out and put my hand on the woman's right hip, no reaction - relief!. I slide my hand under the jumper and touch the soft skin. The woman moves slightly closer, it is her. I move my hand forward touching her stomach. I look around, hundreds of faces but none looking at us. Shes move around slightly to face the side of the carriage, sheltering a little from inquisitive eyes.

My hand moves up further, over her rib cage, heading for her breast, then the softness of the underneath of her left breast. so soft, yet springy - so close to the nipple. Up another centimeter and my finger touches the areola, then I discover the extraordinarily erect nipple, I gently slide my finger around before brushing against the nipple. My penis is now hard and she senses this, her buttock pushes against me, rotating gently. We pleasure each other for a few seconds. Then the next stop, a rush of bodies and she is gone. I get off at the next stop, checking my mobile for the next message, full of anticipation (and lust).

Three hours later and a bleep from my mobile indicates a text had arrived.

AulloraAmazing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AulloraAmazing

It was from Bunty. "Prince Charles Cinema, Soho, 1.30, screen 1 r20". I made my way to the cinema getting there just before 1.30, I paid my tenner and went in. The film was called Drive, but to be honest I didn't care as I had my mind on other things. I spotted her right away, sitting in row 20 on the far side. The cinema was quiet, as usual for the matinee show. My stomach churning as I sat down beside her.

She turned and smiled discreetly, we sat silently watching the start of the film, After a few minutes Bunty opened her legs a few inches. I took my cue and placed my hand on her knee, the silky black silky stockings felt smooth as I moved up her thigh towards the top of her legs. Her head moved back and her legs opened to accommodate my fingers. I moved past the top of her stockings the texture changing to skin, she groaned, I smiled. My fingers reached their intended target. Another slight gasp as my fingers slipped over the outer labia and into the pussy, to my surprise Bunty was soaking. My finger slipped in easily, then another. I started finger fucking her, gently at first but building up speed and penetration. I curled my fingers, seeking out the G-spot, she shuddered.

With my other hand I reached up inside her shirt. Her tits were small and firm but nipples erect. As I flicked her nipple another groan from deep inside. Her cunt became wetter still. I pushed deeper and harder, then the contraction of the muscles which I could feel. She groaned louder, Oh my goodness are we going to be noticed?

Published 
Written by Tallguy222
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments