Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Turned on Couples at the Nude Beach

"Two couples enjoy nude beach sex"

59
29 Comments 29
38.7k Views 38.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
Steph and I had been at our favorite Florida Keys nude beach all day. We were enjoying a couple of days off work. This is our favorite beach because it is a tropical paradise and because it is an uninhibited nude beach where anything is allowed. Public nudity is enjoyed by everyone at this beach and we would often see couples having public sex.

It was a late summer afternoon and most people had already left. There had only been about ten couples and a few singles there because it was mid-week and the summer months are considered to be the off-season. It had been a perfect day. We had found a partially shaded spot and we spent time moving between our spot, laying in the sun and lying in the very warm wonderful tropical water.

We were thinking it was about time to head back to the campground. I had noticed that there was only one other couple on the beach but I couldn't see them now because they were up on the beach behind some brush about one hundred yards away from where we were. I had noticed them during the day during strolls on the beach and I thought they were still there. Steph hadn't commented about them so I wasn't sure if she had seen them. I knew we would have to walk by them when we left.

We were gathering up our things when I noticed the guy walk down to the water. He was looking in our direction. I think he was looking to see if we were still on the beach. He quickly walked back to their spot. I mentioned him to Steph. I was already wondering about possibilities and what we might see when we got to where they were.

Between Steph and me, I am usually the one who tries to plan for erotic encounters and Steph goes along somewhat reluctantly at first. But when we have a chance for erotic play Steph quickly gets into it and becomes totally uninhibited and often suggests things before I had thought of them.

We started slowly walking up the beach because we never like to leave this place. We were still naked and I was carrying our blanket and a small cooler and backpack. We always waited until the last minute to get dressed wanting to stay naked as long as we could. I slowed down and let Steph get a couple of steps ahead of me so I could admire her magnificent body as she walked along. She stopped and turned and looked at my growing erection. She smiled and walked back to me and took my cock in her hand and squeezed it and pressed her breasts against me and we shared a very passionate kiss. We had touched and played all day but we hadn't had sex yet.

As I looked down the beach I saw the guy step down to the beach again looking for us. I told Steph about him. She turned to see him and we saw that he was beating off as he watched us. She always likes to see guys beating off and she especially loves it when they cum while they are watching her. He turned and went back to his spot but now Steph was a little more interested in what we might see when we got to where he had disappeared.

She said we should go look and I told her we would but I wanted to take our time. I was playing with the idea that we may have found a couple who were at least as horny as we were if not more horny. And I knew how horny I was. I figured that they wanted to show off for another couple and they knew we were their last chance today to be watched while having sex. I think Steph and I were having those same thoughts and wanted to play a little longer at the beach too. We would soon find out if we all had the same idea.

We kissed again, this time where Steph could look down the beach. After a moment she told me that he had walked out again while beating off. His partner then walked out to the beach and looked for us. When she saw us watching she grabbed her partner's cock and dropped down on her knees in the sand.

She began stroking his cock and they both were staring at us while we were staring at them. Next she began licking the head of his cock while she was beating him off. She then took his cock into her mouth. It was wonderful watching as she gave him a blow job with us as a very appreciative audience.

I think they were just wanting to tease us into coming to look for them. It worked! We thought we shouldn't keep them waiting any longer so we walked on and in a couple of minutes we found them.

We actually heard them before we saw them. They wanted us to be sure that we knew they were there. We still hadn't seen them but I knew we had them right where we wanted them. I told Steph to just follow my lead because they were so horny that they wouldn't object to anything!

So to test my theory we walked a few more steps to where we could now see them. She had her legs widely spread and her arms extended over her head. She had a great body and the mounds of her breasts and her hard nipples were sticking up. He had his face in her pussy and was loudly sucking and licking and she was moaning and telling him what to do next.

I knew this was our chance so I set our things down and took our blanket and laid it out about 10 feet from their blanket.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

Steph whispered to me that we were much too close to them and I promised her that they wouldn't object. I even asked them if they were alright we us being this close .

She said, "Yes, please stay there. We want you to watch us!"

We then sat down facing them to watch them have very hot sex. They loved it and we were loving it too.

She told him that she wanted his cock in her mouth but she didn't want him to stop licking her pussy. He moved to the '69' position so his mouth was on her pussy but now she could suck his cock. She grabbed his cock and was beating him off and then she took the head of his cock into her mouth. She began to cum almost immediately.

Steph and I were sitting together watching this and we were getting really turned on. I had my very hard cock in my hand and I was beating off. Steph had now spread her legs and was rubbing her shaved pussy and pulling on her clit. Steph told me she thought his big cock looked great and that it was at least as big as my cock.

We were so close to them and we made sure that we were talking loud enough that they heard everything we were saying. Steph had a couple of her fingers inserted deep into her very wet pussy. They glanced at us to see that we were rubbing ourselves and each other. We knew that they wanted us to keep watching them so we gladly obliged.

They wanted us to see them fuck so he turned around and lifted her legs up so that he could penetrate her pussy deeply and he began sliding his cock into her. It was amazing to watch from only a few feet away. He took his time and slowly pushed his cock in. We were loving watching his hard cock disappear slowly into her pussy.

She told him she wanted it deeper and faster and she thrust her hips up and he buried his cock until his balls were resting on her ass. She told him she was about to cum. We watched as his cock and her pussy pounded together. We were so close we could hear this action in addition to seeing it. She then began to have another very intense orgasm. I am so envious of the ability of women to have multiple orgasms. It was a great show and we were all really turned on!

We knew we were just about to see the final act when he said he was about to cum and she said she wanted his cock in her mouth. She quickly got on her knees and he stood up with his cock in his hand and he began to beat off. Her hand was furiously rubbing her pussy with several fingers going deep inside. We were so close that we could have reached out and touched them. Steph and I were fascinated and were masturbating ourselves and each other but we knew this was their show.

She began to cum again as she masturbated and this time Steph began to cum too.

His partner put her hand behind his butt and pulled him toward her open mouth. She sucked him for just a moment. He was about to shoot off so he pulled out of her mouth. She had her tongue ready to catch his cum. He was beating off and began to spurt his cum on her tongue and in her mouth. This is Steph's and my favorite sexual thing to watch. As he was shooting off some of his cum went on her face too. She again grabbed his cock and squeezed his erection and sucked him to get all of his cum in her mouth that she could. We knew she had swallowed his load of cum and we were very turned on!

They both looked over at us as he rubbed his dripping cock and she took the cum on her face and rubbed it on her breasts and on her pussy. She pushed her fingers inside her pussy and pulled on her clit and she had another orgasm as we all watched.

After a moment she took a deep breath and said, "Well?"

Steph and I were both really turned on and we told them how erotic it was and how we almost came while watching them and, in fact, Steph had cum ! I could tell his partner was admiring my very hard cock as I slowly rubbed it. Steph still had her legs spread and she was moving her fingers in and out of her pussy. We were all admiring Steph's gorgeous body and very wet pussy. It was like they were just now noticing us for the first time.

He then said, "Okay, now it is your turn. "

I said, "What?"

And she said, "Now we get to watch you fuck. "

Without hesitation and before I could say anything Steph said, "Great!"

Then Steph leaned over toward me and grabbed my very hard cock and guided it into her mouth. She licked around the head of my cock and then loudly sucked the head of my cock. Next she let my cock come out of her mouth and she started slowly rubbing it. It was amazing that we were all staring at my cock and wondering what would happen next.

Steph stopped for a moment and asked them, "Is this what you wanted to see?"

His partner smiled and said, "That and a lot more. We want to see you fucking and I want to see his cock shoot off and cover you with his cum."

Her partner's cock was getting hard again. This day at our favorite nude beach just kept getting better and better.

There is more to this story. I love this beach!

Published 
Written by BeachExhibit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments