Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unseen Events

"My Eyes Adjusting To The Light, I'm Shocked At What I See."

21
18 Comments 18
11.5k Views 11.5k
5.4k words 5.4k words
Written By Poppet:For LushStories ONLY!Unseen Events
I'm standing here in a dark room, or I think its dark, I can't tell because I'm wearing a blind fold. It smells like we're in a basement of sorts, I’m not sure. I’m fully naked except the heels I wore when I showed up. My arms are chained above me and my legs are spread far apart. I know I have nothing to worry about because I came with my Master. He said he had a surprise for me. Of course me being who I am and wanting to do everything to please him I did as he asked.

It’s cold and can feel the goose bumps on my skin, my nipples are hard as rocks and I can’t help wonder what Jax has in mind for me. Let me explain a bit about us before we go further. Jax is my Master and has been for about 5 years now. We’re both 28 and have known each other since college. Jax is a very strong minded forceful what he says goes type person, and I love that. He is 6’3”, he is 168 pounds. He has jet black hair with soft brown eyes. He keeps himself fit and prides himself on his looks, though he isn’t self centered. He’s a clean cut guy, no piercings no tattoos. He has a goatee but else where he is completely shaved. I’m Kinsey, and I have dark brown hair that goes midway down my back, I have green blue eyes. I’m 5’5” and come in at about 115 pounds. I also don’t have any tattoos or piercings. Master requires me to be completely shaved at all times, which is fine by me. I think body hair is gross.

I’ve always done what Master wants of me, he’s never pushed the hard limits with me, not that I have many. He told me he wanted to try something new, something I would never even dream of doing. Of course this got me excited because I want to know what he has in mind. I know it’ll be amazing. It’s Friday night and we’ve come to this building off the city limits. It was a bit out of the way. When we got to the drive way he had me put on a blind fold and has taken it from there. We went down steps which is what leads me to believe we’re in a basement. He has stripped me, chained me up and has been silent since.

I keep my senses on high alert waiting for something to happen; I can feel how excited I’m getting at the thought of what’s going to happen. The room seems to be getting colder and my teeth start to chatter. I let out a soft whimper because of how cold I’m starting to get and hear Jak’s chuckle not too far from me.

“Are we getting cold, my beautiful pet?”

“Yes, Sir I am. I apologize I don’t mean to shiver so much.”

“No need to apologize, I know its cold down here. Are you ready to get started?”

“Yes, Sir I am. I’m always ready and willing for you.”

“You’re such a good little girl for me.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

I hear him come closer to me. He runs his fingers down the sides of my rib cage making me shiver again; a soft moan escapes my lips. He pulls me closer to him, his face buries between my breasts kissing them lightly. He works towards my left nipple and suckles it into his mouth. He sucks on it softly at first working up to an extreme pain but caresses the right nipple with his palm so the mix between pleasure and pain teases me. I can’t help but coo and moan out for him. I feel like my nipples are rock hard and piercing with pain when he steps away for a moment. He comes back and clamps them with what feels like the sharpest nipple clamps I’ve ever felt. I cry out and nearly turn away from the pain but I know better than to do so. He places a small clamp on my clit that feels like my clit has nearly been bitten off and it makes me all the more horny.

“I’m going to make you my good little slut. You’re such a good girl for me, Kinsey.”

“Thank you, Sir. I’m honored.”

“That’s a good girl.”

He takes one of our new toys and places it around my head, slipping the ball into my mouth. He loves when I wear a gag ball for him. He moves behind me and slaps my ass a nice good swat. He tells me he is going to flog my ass until it’s a nice cherry red and I let out a muffled gasp excited. He waits for a long moment before he begins; once he does he isn’t easy. He flogs my ass with each strike I cry out a sharp hard moan, feeling my pussy drip harder with juices. Once he is satisfied with the coloring of my ass he rubs it. It’s so tender it makes me flinch and he chuckles again.

He comes back around to face me, my blind fold on and only using my other senses I shiver feeling the warmth of him. He pulls at my clamps which bite harder on my nipples. I can feel how taunt and tender he’s making them. He begins to lower me until I’m on my knees. I can feel now that the floor has a rug but it’s not soft. It’s rough like a cheap rug. He starts to undress; I can hear the sound of his belt coming undone, his fly unzipping. He removes his pants and shirt. Now or at least I think he is, as naked as I am. He runs a finger over my jaw line with his thumb until it reaches my mouth, he slips it in and I begin to suck on it softly, just like I would his cock. He lets out a soft moan; I can’t do anything other than suck. My wrists are still bound above me. He allows me to suck on his thumb for a few minutes before pulling it away and runs the head of his cock against my lips.

I take his cock and suck on him deep into my mouth, my tongue working on its own accord. His gaze is delving deep into mine, I can feel it. I suck gingerly on him. I pull him out of my mouth for a long moment as I lick my lips than slide him back into my mouth. I begin to suck on him as if it’s the most natural thing in the world for me. I have skilled my ways of how to suck him. My tongue coils around his shaft, the head of his cock deep in my throat. I can feel his fingers tangled up in my hair as he begins to rock his hips forward. Our motion syncs up perfectly while he bucks, I suck faster. I can taste his pre-cum form in the back of my throat. I want to touch more of him; I tug at my wrists almost forgetting there bound. I let out a low moan while sucking; I can feel his cock throb on my tongue. I lose myself in the whole thing; I love getting lost and allowing my mind to think of nothing other than pleasing Master. My mouth is working on him fast and hungry just like a good slut does when I feel a sudden sensation not only over come my nipples but my clit. It’s a sharp hard zapping buzz feeling that makes me cry out hard. I’ve never felt the sharpness of this before and it takes my breath away. Master begins to fuck my mouth harder now, forcing his cock into my throat. I can hear him groan out loving the affect that his new toys caused me.

It’s not a constant feeling; they come in spurts and drive me over the edge. I of course know better not to orgasm but I’m not sure how well I’ll handle it with this new pleasure. I focus on sucking on Master’s cock while he fucks me faster now. I can feel the vein in his cock is pulsing deeply on my tongue, I caress it teasing him. He pulls his cock out of my mouth and yanks me back up to my feet. I’m lifted so high I’m on my tippy toes. I struggle to stand not really able to touch the floor. He goes behind me and starts to flog my ass again, this time the sharp buzzing is more intense, stronger, and faster. I can’t hold back, I cry out moans of desire for him.

“Master, I, I need to cum, please may I cum?”

“No, you can’t slut. Not until I say.”

“Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! Please Master, I’m going to cum, I can’t hold it back!!”

“You better hold it back, you whore.”

“Yes Master, I’ll try.”

“That’s a good girl.”

He finally stops flogging me, the buzzing stops and I’m able to relax. The orgasm that had built up to almost no return subsides and slinks away for a later time. My body trembles with the pleasure he causes me and the cold that I still feel. He comes back around and kisses my lips lightly, tugging at my clamps on my nipples. I can tell their raw and sore. He removes on and sucks on it hard, his hand skims down my body and begins to play with my clit. He plays with it even with the clamp on. He pulls and tugs on it, flicking it through his fingers. His soft tongue is caressing my nipple while holding it between his teeth. He is moving his jaw back and forth with a bit of a grind, his tongue flicks over the tip of my nipple. He knows how sensitive my nipples are, even more after being clamped. My body starts to tremble a known sign that I’m about to orgasm and I fight the best I can not to, I cry out knowing it’s coming back he doesn’t let up on me. I buck myself towards him and without the control I thought I have start to orgasm. I feel my whole body tense up. He stops immediately from what he was doing and growls deep in my ear. I feel my body tremble with fear but still feeling myself orgasm that is to strong not to stop on its own accord even without his touch. I let out soft gasps of whimpers and can feel the embarrassment shoot up my body. I can feel my skin burn red, I know I messed up and he’ll not be happy. I feel the orgasm pass and stumble out my words before he can even speak.

“I’m sorry Master, I’m so, so sorry. I tried to stop it. I, I couldn’t help it. I tried, honest.” I whimper out.

“You didn’t even ask, slut. You came without asking, you didn’t even try!” He snarls out his words.

“I did, I warned you before. I, I just couldn’t hold this one back, it just happen.”

“You didn’t try very hard, did you?!”

I feel the burn of tears linger at my eye lids and feel myself slump but only for a moment. It makes Master angry when I don’t stand proper. I try the best I can know I am tied up. I look towards where I think his voice is coming from and let out a soft sigh.

“No, Sir. I could have tried harder to tell you. I apologize for being a sloppy slut.”

“I suppose this is the best time for you to find out why we are here.”

“Sir?”

He comes towards me and slips his fingers around the back of my head; he unties my blind fold before removing it. My eyes are closed; I slowly open them and look around. At first it’s hard to adjust to the light, it’s brighter than I expected it to be. I notice almost right off once my eyes have fixed with having the light on, that we weren’t alone. I let out a gasp and feel the once slight embarrassment I held a moment ago sky rocket even more knowing people are watching while you use me as a fuck toy. I look around the room where they are all seating and there has to be about 10 or 12 men just watching me. The next thought that flicks through my mind is, “Is Master going to have me fuck all these men?”

“Master, what, what is this?”

“I wanted to share my little slut with men who want to have you. I know all of these men and have always made it known to me how much they’ve wanted a piece of you. We worked something out and have talked about it.”

“You, you want me to fuck them all?”

“Oh no, not at all. I’m not about to share you like that. They’re just going to watch while I do as I please to you. If they so choose to masturbate while I please myself with you, they know they can. You have nothing to worry about baby, you belong to me.”

I have to admit the thought of having to fuck them all scared me and made me sick to my stomach. When Master explains to me that he’ll just be having his way with me in front of them however turns me on and I can feel my pussy ache for his cock. I feel all the more ashamed though for having an orgasm in front of others. I know I have to work harder on with holding my orgasms until I’m allowed.

“I’ll do anything you want, Sir.”

“Do you like the thought of being fucked in front of strangers, Kinsey?”

“I do, Master. The idea of having someone or someone’s I don’t know watch turns me on greatly.”

“I knew you would, my little slut toy.”

I purr out for him and he smiles coming to me. He yanks on my chains lifting me higher until not even my tippy toes can touch the floor. My heels slide off and fall to the floor. I’m lifted in the air by a beam just by my wrists. Now that I can see the men they can’t seem to take their eyes off me. A few of them are touching themselves through their clothes, one guy in the back was the most daring and had already removed his cock from his pants. He is only stroking it lightly though. I let my gaze wonder back to Master who has gotten ankle cuffs. He takes on ankle and cuffs it before lifting it up on the beam that hangs across from the one where my wrists are bound to, he does the same with my other ankle and now I’m suspended high in the air. He lowers me now enough to be at his waist area. He looks down at me and smiles. I know he’s up to no good.

He leaves me once more before coming back with Ben-Wa balls. I let out a shaking gasp knowing we’ve never used these yet.

MizukiMiko
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MizukiMiko

I let out a tremble knowing all the new possible toys he has in store for me. He slides a single finger inside my dripping pussy, He seems happy knowing how wet I am even though it was caused by an orgasm I didn’t ask for. He spreads me slightly and inserts the Ben-wa balls inside me. I instantly let out a moan I can feel the heaviness of them inside me.

“Do you like that, slut? Do they feel good inside that pretty pink pussy?”

“Oh Master, Oh they feel so good.”

“Mmm that’s a good girl. This time you’re not to orgasm without asking, do you hear me?”

“Yes, Sir. I won’t orgasm unless I ask or you tell me.”

“Good, I don’t want you misbehaving in front of all these men.”

I hear scattered chuckles and laughs and can’t help but to blush, I dare look at them and a few more have now taken out their cocks. Master re-clamps my nipple clamp he had taken off a while ago and turns on all three. The buzzing rocks me to the core, I let out gasping moans. I feel like I can’t even gasp for a breath I’m so turned on. The weight of the balls inside me feels so heavy, pulling on me, making it all the more intense. He kneels down between my legs and sucks lightly over the clamp. His hot breath on my pussy makings me tug hard on my wrists, I writhe and tug at them. It feels almost impossible, I want to be free but to never have this feeling go away at the same time.

Master’s mouth doesn’t let up on me and he sucks and tugs on my clit through the clamp. My body is shaking so hard, I can see the men begin to jerk off a little faster, they’re clearly enjoying me struggle with the urge to want to orgasm, and to see such an act done in front of them. I wonder to myself how many are fighting the urge to shove Master aside and fuck me. I’m sure one or two of them would if they knew Master wouldn’t beat the hell out of them. Master snaps me out of my thoughts when he slaps my pussy hard rocking my body. I let out a crying moan, I nearly orgasm and I whimper out.

“Oh fuck, Oh Master. Oh please, please don’t. I’m so close to having an orgasm, you’ll make me cum.”

“I want to test you, I want to see how well behaved you can be in front of company. Before you even ask, no you can’t cum.”

“Master, please. Oh please let me cum. I want to cum for you.”

“You heard me, slut... I said no. You’ll cum when I see fits. You already misbehaved once.”

“Yes Master, I’ll behave.”

“That’s my good girl.”

He coos at me again which always makes me delighted. I feel him slap my pussy again, his fingers hitting just right on my clit. I can feel the balls roll inside me knocking together as I cry out a harsh gasping fighting urge to orgasm so hard. I twist my body to allow myself to somehow hold off the orgasm. I let out a trembling whimper. I know how close I was and knew how mad Master would have been if I had orgasmed.

“Mmm that’s a good little slut. I know you were close. I knew you can hold it off when you allow yourself the willpower.”

“Thank you, Master. It pleases me to make you happy.”

“I know you do baby.”

He stands up once more and comes around to my head which he helps me hang lightly to not hurt myself; He has the buzzing rippling feeling of my clamps on a low setting that makes my entire body tingle. He runs his cock head along my lush full lips, coating them with his pre-cum. He pushes the head of his cock into my mouth and I suck on it with much hunger. I suckle on just the head of him. I’m lying so I’m sucking on him from upside down and can feel the difference from when I suck him when I’m on my knees. He begins to growl and moan for me, he slowly pushes his cock into my mouth and fucks it lightly. He reaches over my body and begins to tug and twist, turning and yanking on my tender nipples. His hips doing all the work while bucking into my throat, I suckle on him. I suck harder until my cheeks suck in, you can hear the slurping noises of my moan mixed with the moans of the both of us.

“Mmm you’re hungry for your Master’s cock aren’t you? God, listen to you slurp and suck on me like a good whore.”

Unable to answer him with his cock still deep in my throat I nod and moan answering him. The muffling sound of my agreement makes him chuckle. He lets one of his move down to toy with my clit, tugging on it for a moment before he comes back up and turns the power up a little higher on them. The buzzing intensifies inside me and I yelp out with his cock in my mouth. I feel dizzy and helpless and I feel the power of an orgasm surge inside me. His fingers come down and hold the back of my neck; he begins to fuck it even faster. I can feel my neck expand wider with each thrust. He pushes so far deep into my throat I gag and choke slightly feeling him deeper in me. He holds himself inside me for a long moment before pulling out; I make sure to suck hard hearing the loud pop sound of his cock leaving my lips.

He comes back around me, and starts to softly slap on my pussy. I can feel the slight sting hitting my clit each time. The pressure begins to build with each slap. I turn and see that every man has now boldly taken their cocks out, all masturbating watching my Master use me to his and apparently every man in the rooms content. He removes my clit clamp and I cry out, I feel the throbbing off my clit ricocheting all over my body. I cry out his name the release of the clamp was greatly needed. He just smiles at me; I can only guess he isn’t done with my now raw red tender clit.

He goes off to where there is a stand of stuff. I can’t quiet see what there is. He grabs something and comes strolling back over. In his hand he holds a Lelo magic wand and I let out a squealing moan knowing that the idea of having a wand against my clit with everything it’s been through and the Ben-wa eggs inside me I’ll never be able to pull off holding back an orgasm. He turns it on and moves towards me, he places it directly on my clit causing my entire body to jump and let out a growling moan. I can feel the speed of it on my nub. My body is jolting and vibrating hard with pleasure. I lose myself and there is no return. The pressure and powering buzz from my nipple clamps, the wand on my clit and the balls rolling around slightly inside me with the pressure they cause me make me nearly leave my body. I’m lost in a sub-state of desire for my Master. He quickens the wand on my clit and I yelp out feeling that feeling of release linger near. I don’t risk it and beg for him.

“Master, Master please, oh please let me cum for you. I, I can’t hold it back…. Fuck, fuck, fuck, pleaseeeee!”

“Is it that bad baby? Tell me.”

“I, I can’t Master I’m going to cum. Please, please let me orgasm.”

“Alright then. Cum for me slave. I want to see what you have for me.”

“Arghhhhhhhhhhhh ohh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!”

I cry out a long moan like never before, I feel a title wave of orgasm shake through me. It ripples through my entire body so hard. My toes point to where it nearly hurts, my back arches forcing my breasts up. I whimper and cry out my Master’s name while I orgasm. I feel the power of my orgasm, I don’t think it can get any more intense until Master starts to pull on the string of the Ben-wa balls and I feel the most intense orgasm I ever have, become 100 times stronger than it was. He slowly pulls all three balls out of me slowly. Each ball pulling with it the weight of something I can’t explain, rippling through me. I can feel my juices pour down my pussy. My moans are mixed with the men in the crowd. They’re so into what they’re seeing. All of them are jerking off fast and hard wanting more, loving what they’re seeing.

My orgasm somehow comes to a halt and I can’t catch my breath, I’m breathing heavy and whimpering out. I feel Master come to me and stroke my body bringing me back down to planet earth. Once I have, and still letting out soft mews of desire for him, I shiver. He looks down at me and smiles his ever so handsome smile.

“That’s a good little girl. Did you enjoy that, baby?”

“Oh Master, it was so intense. It was amazing. Thank you for allowing me to orgasm.”

“You’re most welcome, pet. You did well, you please me well.”

I know he isn’t done with me yet because he hasn’t cum. It’s rare he ever plays with me and doesn’t orgasm. He knows how much I hate when he doesn’t it makes me feel like I’m not good enough. He tells me no one else could be better for him than me. He is able to turn me over so now I’m facing down, all I see is the carpet and if I raise my head I can see a few of the men. He moves behind me and gives my ass a swat that stings from being flogged what seemed like hours ago. He spreads my legs a little wider coming between them. He runs his head over my pussy; I can feel that I’m soaking the tip of his cock with my sweet juices.

“Are you going to be a good girl and let me fuck you till I fill your hot little pussy with my seed?”

“Of course, Master. I wouldn’t dream of anything else.”

“That’s what I thought. You’re such a good sweet whore.”

He takes my hips and begins a soft rocking motion making me feel like I’m on sort of swing. My wrists and ankles pull a little but nothing I can’t handle. Each time he pulls towards him the head of his cock pokes at my lips teasing me. It makes me moan out with pleasure each time he does. Until he finally pushes forward than back hard and thrusts his cock into me hard. I can feel the head of his cock slam deep into my womb, he doesn’t thrust just holds it there, with everything he has. I cry out a pleasing moan. He begins to grind into me; I can feel the head of his cock tease not just me but him also. He begins to moan and grunt, unable to hold it back anymore and starts to fuck me. He doesn’t hold anything back and fucks me like a wild savage of an animal. I feel as though I’m going to be split in two the way he’s fucking me. I see a few men begin to orgasm and cheer Master on.

I can hear a few of them telling him to fuck me harder, fuck me like the dirty slut I am, show me who owns me. All their words are turning me on because I know that is exactly what he is doing. He thrusts and drives deeper into me, with no thoughts. I can feel the thickness of his cock spreading me open like never before. I let out gasps and moans, cries and pleas. I can’t get enough of him. I feel his hand slide down and around me, he finds my clit and begins to pet and stroke it lightly knowing that’s all it needs with all it’s been through tonight.

“I want you to cum for me when you need pet, no need to ask, just do it.”

“Yes Sir.”

I gasp and moan out with as much strength as I can, I begin to once again feel dizzy from all of what’s going on around me. I notice a few other men begin to cum and jerk off faster. I can tell a lot of them are looking at me with hungry eyes, wanting a true piece of me. I shiver knowing how true this really is but knowing it’ll never happen. I focus on the feeling of you, your fingers dancing over my clit, your cock plowing into me with no mercy. I can’t hold it back anymore, I begin to orgasm hard again, I cry out to you telling you I’m going to orgasm, You grip me tight grabbing my hair and thrust into me harder than you were and I can feel the size of your cock thicken inside me. I know you’re going to orgasm with me.

I feel the waves of orgasm shake through me; I allow it to come so easily. Your cock buried deep inside me, I feel your hot seed shoot hard into my womb. You fill me to the pure max of everything I can handle. You don’t thrust, just holding yourself inside me. You fill me, and even when your orgasm has come to a stop, and we’re both trying to catch air, you still don’t pull out. You even little thrusts pushing your seed deeper inside me, not wanting a single drop to spill from my pussy.

When we both feel you’ve softened it dawns on me that there are still men in the room and I blush deeply. You turn me around and begin to undo my ankles and wrists. You grab both of us robes and cover me, knowing the show is over there is no reason to keep me naked. You slide yours on and go and speak to the men. You all speak low and I don’t bother to ease drop on the conversation. The men say their goodbyes to the both of us and leave.

I bite my bottom lip and smile at you. I can’t help but blush looking at the man I love, who keeps me safe even when he’s embarrassing me.

“You did well tonight Kinsey. I’m proud of you. I was unsure how you were going to be okay with it. I’m glad it worked out.”

“I have to admit the thought of having to fuck them scared me, but I know better. You’d never share me but it still crossed my mind. Guess it’s natural to think that in this case.”

“I suppose you’re right but I’m glad you know better.”

“I do, always.”

“Good girl. I love you, pet.”

“And I love you Master.”

With that we packed up our things, including all our new play toys that I was excited to use again and drove home. We talked about how it came about that he wanted to do something like that, if either of us wants to do it again. Once we got home, we took a long bubble bath, ordered a pizza and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments