Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Valentines Day

"Someone forgot to get his sweetheart a Valentines gift."

2
2 Comments 2
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Valentines Day By Otkfme@comcast.net

I have been dating a woman named Judy for several months. I really like her and we seem to have a lot in common. We haven't gotten really physical yet. At the end of dates we have kissed and fooled around a lot, but haven't actually made love yet. I send her special email and email cards on holidays, and even on her birthday.

Lately, Judy has gotten on my case because I haven't gotten her any gifts. Well, my work keeps me very busy. I work all day and a lot of times I have to work on evenings and weekends. Since my work schedule is somewhat flexible, I always make room to see Judy but I usually don't have the time to go shopping. I have told this to Judy but she has been on my case recently to get her a gift.

Now it is Valentines Day. I thought I would try to get her a box of candy or at least a rose, but my work required me to stay late and I just had enough time to get to Judy's house after work. We had it planned out that I would take her to dinner and then we would spend quality time at her house.

Judy was usually changing her clothes and getting her make-up all set when I arrived at her house so I would knock on the door and let myself in. I had reservations at a nice restaurant and was looking forward to this date.

Judy poked her head around the hallway and asked, "I'm not quite ready yet, but did you bring me a gift on this special day?"

"I was too busy at work," I replied.

"Well, could you call the restaurant and tell them we will be about forty-five minutes late."

"Is it going to take you that long to get ready?" I asked.

"No, but you'll know why in a few minutes." Judy said. "Just call them up and change the reservations."

I wasn't sure why she wanted the reservations changed but I got on the phone and changed them. In a few minutes, Judy emerged from her bedroom in a short red skirt and pink blouse. She looked wonderful! But in her hand she has a large wooden paddle.

"Why do you have a paddle?" I asked.

"Remember I told you that I belonged to a sorority when I was in college."

"Yes I do," I replied.

"Well in my senior year, I was in charge of keeping the girls in line by giving them a paddling on their bare butts. This was for anything from staying out too late to making poor grades. Now I believe you deserve to be paddled!"

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Well, I have repeatedly asked you to bring me gifts on special occasions. All I get are cute emails. Even on my birthday, I didn't get a gift."

"I have explained to you that I haven't had time to get you anything because of my work schedule." I pleaded.

"On this Valentines Day where things are red, and I want to turn your butt red for not caring enough about me to get me a gift. It’s either a spanking or you can walk out my door right now and never see me again."

As I mentioned above, I really liked Judy and I wanted to keep dating her. We were getting more and more physical with each other and I was starting to love her. The last time I had been spanked was in junior high school, and that was by my parents.

"Your not serious about giving me a spanking, are you? I asked.

"I am very serious about it. That's why I brought out this paddle," Judy said. "Either take the paddling or walk out the door right now."

I really didn't think I should be spanked for not bringing her a gift, but I said, "I want to keep dating you so give me a spanking."

"I was hoping you liked me enough to take a spanking.

IndianCatz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCatz

So let's get you ready to be spanked. I want you bent over the end of the couch for this. So first, walk over to the end of the couch and drop your slacks."

I felt embarrassed doing this, but soon I was standing in front of the couch with my slacks down to my ankles.

"Now bend over the couch and stick you ass up high."

Once I was in this position, I felt her fingertips in the waistband of my underwear. "What are you doing? I asked.

"I always paddled my sorority sisters on the bare butt and you are going to get the same treatment. So hold still."

Now I was completely bare from my waist down and bent over the end of the couch. I felt so embarrass being like this. Judy and I had messed around a lot, but I had never had been completely naked like this in front of her.

Then to my shock and surprise Judy said, "Now spread your legs apart so that I can get started on your spanking."

This made my penis and balls dangle completely exposed between my legs. Now I felt my head turning red from embarrassment.

"Now stay in position while I paddle you. If you rise up or try to cover your butt with your hands, your spanking will last even longer. Are you ready to start?"

"Yes I am." I replied. "Just hurry up and get this over with."

"I will start with softer swats of the paddle, to warm you up. Then the swats will get harder and harder as your spanking continues."

Then my spanking started. It wasn't too bad at the beginning, but after a few minutes, I could really feel the swats. Judy would stop now and then, and rub her hands on my warm butt.

"Your cheeks are turning a nice pink. But I am going to paddle you until your butt looks as red as my skirt."

Then my spanking continued. Although I was embarrassed being in this position and being spanked, I felt an erection coming on. Judy must have noticed because I felt her hands on my penis and balls. I started to rise up and I felt her hand on the small of my back keeping me in the bent over position.

"Stay bent over or your spanking will last longer, but I see that you are beginning to react to your spanking." I felt her hands on my penis and balls again. "Your butt is almost red enough for me. Just a few more swats of the paddle."

The last ones were really hard, but I stayed in position. "Your butt is now a bright red color, but stay in position and I will get some cream to rub on your warm cheeks."

In a few moments Judy came back into the room carrying a jar. Then I felt her soft hands and the cool cream on my burning bottom. It felt so good and it kept me aroused to have her hands all over my naked bottom like that.

"Stay in position. You've taken your spanking very well." Then I felt her spread the cream between my legs and on my penis. I felt like I was going to explode.

"You can stand up now. Pull up your pants so that we can go out to eat."

I stood up and rubbed my sore bottom. I know that Judy could really see my erection now, but I cared more about my burning bottom.

Judy glanced over to my erection and said, "I'll take care of that once we get back from eating. Let's go now so we won't be late, unless you want to be spanked some more."

So I pulled up my pants, and we went out to eat. I had a hard time sitting still at the restaurant, but we made love once we got back to Judy's house. That was a Valentines Day to remember.
Published 
Written by Otkfme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments