Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vegas Skyline

"A guy I meet in Vegas helps me put on quite a display"

88
49 Comments 49
12.9k Views 12.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I met Jeff at the blackjack tables at the MGM Grand. I wore white heels, sheer white stockings (clipped to a garter belt, also white) and a sleeveless, short white dress that comes down to my mid-thigh and has a plunging neckline. I also wore a red lace bra underneath (sometimes peeking out) and dangling garnet earrings plus a necklace with a red heart pendant resting between my breasts.

I sat down at the table, certain that I’d finally learned enough about the game to at least let my chips last a few hours. The one open chair was between a fat cowboy with a bushy beard and an attractive guy, who gave me a quick look over and an easy smile as I sat next to him. This guy looked about thirty-five, with short black hair and dark eyes, goatee, an athletic build, very nice smile, and just a comforting easy-going way about him. I smiled and said hi to him and the cowboy and the dealer.

It was a twenty dollar minimum bet table, and I had about eight-hundred dollars in chips in my purse. I made small talk with the cute guy, who introduced himself as Jeff. I also talked with the cowboy. Of course I flirted with both. I pretended to not have any idea what I was doing, and kept asking Jeff for advice. It seemed a good idea, since he seemed to be a pretty good player, with a hefty stack of chips in front of him.

Over the next two hours or so, the people at the table change. We change dealers but Jeff and I keep talking. He was from Chicago and in Vegas for some convention. He was doing pretty good at the tables but my eight-hundred is down to about hundred and fifty before it begins to rise again.

The drinks keep coming (god, I love Vegas for that!) and I keep downing them. The alcohol makes me flirt even more, and he’s open to it. I’m back up and past my starting stash, with about a thousand dollars when Jeff says he’s had enough. He gathers his chips, wishes me luck, kisses my cheek, and heads off. A little disappointed, I decide to stay at the table. Three hands later, he comes back and asks if I’d accompany him for a drink and maybe a bite to eat. Of course I say yes.

We decide to skip the food. We sit at the bar and order drinks. He refuses to dance with me. Despite that, he’s still a lot of fun. Quite buzzed, and I’m sure he is too, I get encouragement when he rests his hand on my thigh, his thumb gently sliding back and forth on my flesh just below my dress. He eyes my tits and comments on my necklace.

“You like it?” I ask, thrusting my chest out so I can look down at it. “It’s a birthday present,” I lie. “Just got it a few days ago. Take a closer look if you want.” He does. He leans down a bit to look. His fingers run over it, also feeling a bit of the rise of my breasts.

“Birthday present, huh? Did I miss your birthday?” I nod. “And I didn’t get you anything,” he says.

“Come dance with me,” I say, standing. “That’ll make up for it.” I take his hand and start to pull him toward the dancefloor. He stays rooted to his seat, though. In fact, he pulls me back to him and wraps his arms around my waist.

“Actually, I’d rather take you to my room. Give you an even better present.”

I down the rest of my drink and say, “Lead the way.” Sometimes I really love how alcohol can make a man speak his mind!

He’s staying at the Stratosphere, so we’d have to go a long way. I decide instead to take him to my room, since it’s closer. I open the door to the suite and he ushers me inside. He closes the door and picks up the phone. He orders a bottle of champagne and two glasses brought up immediately. I turn on some music and he turns to me.

“I hope you like champagne. I find it a nice drink to celebrate with.”

“I love champagne,” I tell him, “but what are we celebrating?”

He takes my hands and pulls me to him again. “A number of things,” he says. “We are celebrating your birthday. We are celebrating our random meeting. And we are celebrating…” his eyes slide down my body again, “your absolute beauty.”

“My beauty?”

“Humility doesn’t suit you,” he says, and I’ll never forget that. “You are without a doubt, among the most beautiful women in the world.”

And with that, he kisses me, firmly on the mouth. It’s rare that a kiss is this intense, especially a first kiss, but I just melt as his tongue presses between my lips. I am undoing buttons on his shirt almost before I know it. His hands squeeze my ass and start hiking up my dress. His hands grab my bare ass and explore. He lets out soft surprised moan when he realizes that I’m not wearing any panties, just a garter.

He unzips the back of my dress as I slide his shirt off his shoulders. My dress slides down to my waist, the lower part covering my ass and pussy again as he caresses my tits. He quickly unhooks my bra and it gets tossed aside. He leans down and lifts a breast to his lips.

There’s a knock at the door.

Jeff slips his shirt back on, but doesn’t button it. “I’ll get it,” he tells me, “so you don’t need to get dressed.” He ushers me out of sight and goes for the door.

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd

It’s the champagne and the room service guy pushes the cart into the room. Jeff pulls out his wallet. I quickly slip out of my dress.

As the boy opens the bottle and starts to pour the champagne, I make my move. “Great! The champagne’s here,” I say as I stride out into the open, wearing only my garter, stockings, and heels. The service boy looks at me, stunned. So does Jeff, for that matter!

I take the glass from the boy’s hands, making sure my fingers caress his, and take a sip. “Wonderful,” I proclaim, and sit down on the sofa, my back to them, and look out of the window over the city.

Jeff pays the boy and sends him on his way. He comes over to me with the other glass in his hand. He takes a sip and sets it down. He says, “I knew humility doesn’t suit you. You know exactly how beautiful you are, don’t you?” he smirked. “And you enjoy showing it off, don’t you?”

He takes off his shirt again. “Stand up.” I do as he says, raising my eyebrow. “Go to the window,” he commands. I do so. I look out over the city, the bright lights illuminating the sky. The huge castle of the Excalibur right across the street. He moves up behind me, hands on my hips.

“Do you think anyone’s looking at you?” he asks. “Can anyone besides me see your perfect body right now?” His hands start to roam. “Is anyone glued to their window?”

His body moves up against mine. He’s now completely naked. I can feel the shaft of his cock between my ass cheeks, the head at the small of my back. His hands cup my tits. He presses them against my body, against each other, moving them in circular motions, my nipples between his fingers. I’m breathing heavier now. My eyes try to close so I can just feel, but now I really am curious. Is anyone watching? I try to see.

“If there is,” he continues, “you’re about to give him quite a show. You want to give him a show?”

“Yesss,” I hiss.

"Then get on your knees and suck me.”

He moves to the side, so that as I drop to my knees and take his cock in my hand, anyone watching has a good side view of the action. I take him and stroke him and suck him. I can’t help it anymore... I keep looking out the corner of my eye at the buildings across the way, at the people so many floors below me on the street. Can they see me?

Now, I’ve fucked on film before. Lovers have set up a camera to film us, or in one case, one of my lovers filmed while I fucked another. There are loads of pics of me in various stages of undress, and quite a few of me being fucked. I even know the teenager who lives behind me has a good view of my bedroom from his, and I’ll often “accidentally” give a flash of breast, or “forget” that my curtains are open as I come out of the shower. One night I even masturbated in full view of the window, knowing he was watching. I’ve always gotten a thrill from this stuff. I’ve even fucked in public a couple times.

But this was a little different. When I know I’m being watched, that’s it’s own kind of thrill. Fucking in public is a rush because what if you get caught? You kind of want to be and you also don’t want to be. This wasn’t the same. I didn’t know I was being watched, but I fucking wanted to be! I hoped I was.

Suddenly, Jeff pulled me up and spun me back to facing the window. He pressed me against it. I braced myself with my hands as he took my hips and pulled them towards himself. His hands ran over my ass and pussy as he spread my legs. I felt the tip of his cock brush my ass as he positioned himself behind me.

“Look out there,” he said. “I know they’re watching. More than one.”

My eyes scanned the Excalibur. Was that someone standing in the window over there, a floor above us?

I moaned as he pushed his cock deep inside me, but I forced my eyes to stay open. He began to fuck me, long hard strokes. He held my tits in his hands, his breath hot on the back of my neck. As he fucked me, my hands lost their position on the window. I slid forward and my body pressed against it. He moved his hands to my hips. My big tits pressed against the cold glass. Another bizarre but wonderful feeling! The front of my body, cold against the window. My back, hot against his body.

He kept fucking me, continuously talking about everyone who was getting a show. But he was breathing hard, too. “I bet… some girl’s out there… pressed against her hotel window. Getting fucked by her guy... right now… watching you, inspired by you, turned on by watching you …… get fucked. Ah! yessss… so beautiful. How can you not….. inspire sex? Everyone wants to fuck... a girl like you. To fuck... fuck you!”

And with that, he came hard. His first burst shot deep inside me, then he pulled out and the rest of his jizz spread over my ass. I stepped back from the window, but only one step. I heard him sit heavily on the sofa behind me.

I stayed at the window, looking out. My hand went to my pussy and started to rub. The other went to my tits, warming them and caressing them. I wasn’t done with my show. Always searching for onlookers, I brought myself to orgasm, shaking as it hit me. I know at least three people were watching me from the Excalibur. I just knew it.

Published 
Written by KristenO
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments