Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wanting to get caught

"A Win/Win"

8
6 Comments 6
40.3k Views 40.3k
762 words 762 words
Famous Story
Our home office secretary of 12 years knows me well and has been very complimentary about my looks and body over the years. I guess those comments have led to what happened two days ago.

But first, I must back up to late last summer. She was at our house and I came home from work early. My family would be gone for a few hours more and I was hoping to get naked for some sun soaking on our patio (and what usually followed that stimulation). With Jennifer at the house, I was bummed out...not knowing when she would be leaving. Then I thought, you know what...we know each other well enough, why is it such a big deal. I thought about it solid for 5 or 10 minutes...I was so nervous/excited I remember shaking. Then I walked into the office and sat down...started a little small talk and then said nervously, "Jen, the family isn't home and I really wanted to take this chance to catch some sun on the patio - as in - my whole body. She responded awkwardly but not really shocked, "You mean naked?". I replied, "Yep, I thought it best I tell you - since you might leave out the patio and get a shock. But really, we know each other well enough so I thought i could confide in you. Is that OK?" She said "No, it's fine...I won't look". So with that, I thanked her, headed out to the patio and sunned nude.

A week later, she remarked, " I wish you hadn't told me you were going to do that, cuz then I could have seen you by accident and peeked for awhile." I couldn't believe my ears! Those words awoke my exhibitionist side that is always just lurking under the surface of course. I responded casually, "I don't care if you see me naked, Jen. We are friends -it's no big deal."

Fast forward to two days ago. Finally a warm sunny day, she is there, and my family is away again! I had been waiting for this opportunity for almost a year! She was setting things up for a meeting in the basement so she would be all around the huge patio doors downstairs. I passed through the basement where we talked a minute before I went outside.

BeautyEma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautyEma

I moved the lounge cushion to a sunny spot on the patio and stripped down immediately. It felt so good to be naked and soaking up the sun. But it was super exciting knowing she could see me nude. I fought back an erection so as to keep things "non-sexual". I have had plenty of practice with this both with my wife when we sun nude and at a nudist resort I frequent. After about 10-15 minutes, surprisingly she opened the patio slider door and as she closed it behind her she said, "You aren't naked are you?" My heart was beating triple fast as I took all this in and as I instinctively turned over on my stomach I answered, "It's OK I'm on my stomach." That didn't stop her from passing right by me on the way to our driveway. She replied apologetically as she passed by, "I will go in the house through the front." I just said, "It's no problem". I didn't make eye contact with her as she went by. I wish I would have pretended to doze off maybe, but that wouldn't be too realistic. This way she would have seen me full frontal close-up. Perhaps what she wanted. After she left, I went back to the patio doors and looked at her viewpoint. She would have seen all of me very well from a few vantage points. But interestingly, she would not have seen me at all from the point where she walked out, because I was too low and behind patio furniture from that perspective. That confirmed for me that she already knew and watched me nude from inside the house - exactly what I wanted.

I wonder what might be next in this saga. I feel like the ball is in her court. So I think in our next encounter I will sun with shorts on and see if she has the nerve to say something like "Why the shorts?" That will stir up some good conversation. I guess I would like to know some of her secret desires too - so I feel we are on an even playing field again. Any suggestions welcome from the readers in this group!


Published 
Written by strip4fun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments