Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watch me come

18
7 Comments 7
25.7k Views 25.7k
637 words 637 words

The sun was shining through my bamboo blind' s, a sign that it was time for me to wake. I was feeling naughty and had something in mind.

I brushed my hands over my naked body, I started at my thighs, then moved across my taut stomach and then up to my nipples. They hardened against my fingertips, I could feel the dull throb between my legs. I didn't want to go there just yet, it was worth the wait.

My body was being wasted just laying here only feeling my touch. It needed to be appreciated, I needed somebody else to see me touch myself, to watch my pussy throb with want. I got up and wrapped my bed sheet around my body. I walked over to my french doors, which lead out onto my balcony and pulled up the blind' s.

Beyond my balcony is a public beach and at that time in the morning there were a few people jogging and checking out the surf. I needed to be exposed, I stood out on the balcony and let the sheet slip so that my right breast was showing. I licked my finger and rubbed it over my nipple, it grew hard once again so I let the sheet slip down further to expose my left breast. I was feeling more and more horny as the seconds passed.

I put my hand under the sheet and slid my finger into my slit, it was sticky and wet and ready to be finger fucked. I caught the eye of a passer by who by the sight of me almost fell over, this is what I wanted. He stumbled but didn't take his eyes away from my luscious breasts. I leaned against my balcony, parted the sheet and exposed my swollen pussy. The passer by stopped dead in his tracks.

I wanted a bigger audience, the rush going through me was amazing.

TenessyStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TenessyStone

Knowing that I could get in trouble for indecent exposure made my pussy even wetter and my nipples harder. I had a chair beside me so I decided to sit down and give my cunt some good attention. I removed the bed sheet and spread my legs over the chair arm's. I spread my pussy lips and rubbed up and down my slit with one finger, I needed to be fucked so I inserted two fingers into my juicy; pussy. The sound of my fingers thrusting in and out was making me wild. I needed more, I looked over to my passer by who was still there but had moved to a more secluded spot where he could watch me fuck myself. He was rubbing his cock on the outside of his running shorts and I noticed he was getting hard. I took my fingers out of my pussy and sucked them clean.

I inserted more fingers, three then four. The juice from my pussy coated my hand and I was ready to cum, I rubbed my clit with my fingers from my other hand and continued to fuck my cunt. Before I knew it I had my fist in my gaping hole.

My stranger was now wanking his cock furiously, my pace increased and my breathing was erratic. I opened my legs wider to accommodate more of my fist, my orgasm took over and I gushed my cum all over my hands and chair. Soon after my stranger came and squirted hot milky spunk into the open air. He was on his knees, his chest rising in rhythm with mine.

I slowly removed my fist from my stretched pussy and sucked my cum from my wet fingers. I picked up my sheet and wrapped it around my body. I blew my stranger a kiss goodbye and knew it would not be his last visit.   

Published 
Written by The888Dollhouse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments