Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Enjoys Being Watched

"A wife loves being watched."

43
35 Comments 35
59.7k Views 59.7k
764 words 764 words
Famous Story

Another chapter in the lives of a fifty-something couple. Anyone who has read my previous stories will know that they are all based on true events.

I first discovered my wife's liking for being watched was on a weekend trip to London. We had been out for the evening and had just returned to our hotel room in the Bays Water Road, our room was at the back of the hotel and was overlooked by a block of apartments. The room had a large picture window, just made for my wife to own up to what she would find exciting.

As we were getting undressed, I went to the window to pull the curtains, could you leave them open she asked with a grin on her face. I knew straight away what she was thinking as soon as I slipped a finger into her already sopping wet pussy.

She laid on the bed with her legs wide open and pussy facing the large window. "Switch the light on darling would you?" she asked. I did as requested and she revealed that she had spotted a guy in the overlooking apartments watching as she had got dressed earlier.  She was very aroused as she began to stroke her glistening pussy. I went to our case and found her favourite toy, a large nine-inch black dildo.

It was not long before I spotted the guy in the apartments peering from his window; I could see he was stroking his cock as he watched the display my wife was putting on.

When I told her what I had seen, she had the most amazing orgasm that I had ever seen. She beckoned me over and wanted to let him see her sucking my rock hard cock

She positioned us so that the guy could get te best view possible and started giving me the best blowjob of my life. As she worked her lips up and down my shaft, I could not hold on any longer. As I began to shoot my load, she took her mouth away and let me make a hot sticky mess all over her face.

She went over to the window and started to wipe the cum onto her fingers, she sucked them clean while the guy continued to watch.

KendraSandTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraSandTS

The following day we left to drive home, as we were coming out of London she pulled her little top down and flashed her tits at anyone who cared to look.

We were almost home when she requested we find somewhere to pull over, as she needed to be fucked. We found a little lane and stopped the car. I could just see a couple of lads in a nearby field playing football. I asked her if she thought they might wonder what we were doing and come over. This only encouraged her even more, and we were soon in the back of the car, her panties were down and she was giving my cock a good sucking.

She was so engrossed in what she was doing that she did not notice two faces looking through the window. I signalled to them that was okay to watch. Eventually, I mentioned to her what was going on, she nearly had an orgasm on the spot, she swiveled around and opened her legs so that the two guys had a perfect view of her gaping pussy and worked a couple of fingers in.

She was really horny and asked me if she could play with their cocks while I shagged her. We opened the car door and asked the guys if they would like her to stroke their cocks. Within a second she was on her knees in the back seat. I was giving her pussy a good pounding while the guys stood and let her stroke their hard cocks. I shot a huge load into her, but she needed more and invited the guys to have a turn.

I was now standing to one side. I watched these two guys fuck her one after the other, it was not long before she had emptied both guys of cum. The two guys said there goodbyes and left us to it, she pulled her panties back on to stop the flow of cum, we drove the short distance home. My wife knows I love to clean her cum filled pussy, so she suggested I do just that. She peeled off her cum soaked panties and sat astride my face, I must have swallowed a gallon of cum from her as she had two further orgasms.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments