Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breeders

"The planet Omega 12, the year 2134, the reason – to breed."

10
6 Comments 6
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Maxine was getting used to Omega twelve, after all, she had now been on the planet for eighteen of her years and had only just moved from her Parental commune to the Mothers commune. She was just about to pack a small overnight bag and visit Justine, the commune leader for the first time.

Maxine was looking forward to it. It would be her first night of sexual bliss despite being visually tutored by her parents for the last two years.

Omega twelve had a strange habitat. The overzealous sun poured out toxicity like it was going out of fashion. It affected the water system and the plant life that grew there. In turn, it had affected all the humans to the extent of changing their biology and eventually their social awareness and how they interacted. So much so, that Central Galaxian Government has been considering endorsing them as a new species.

It was for this reason that few people visited, and those that did, stayed for no longer than was necessary; drop off supplies, pick up the necessary quantities of Selenium and Martinium, and get the fuck out of there. It was all the planet was worth visiting for, precious metals.

Their culture had changed immeasurably. Men were hard to come by and that was solely due to the changes in their biological makeup. For that reason, their communes were based on sixteen people, centred about a single couple and consisting of fifteen other women. Males were born but it was indeed a rare occurrence. The females that gave birth to men were quickly elevated to the status of ManBearer and distributed amongst all the other communes in turn in order to expand the gene pool. As soon as a male had reached the age of sixteen he would be isolated, married off to one woman, normally a thirty-year-old, and sent to form a commune of his own. Several more women would then be plucked from other communes to fill the sixteen required.

It was part of their culture to learn all they could about sex. During the years of decreasing male fertility, it was thought that the reason was due to sexual complacency or lack of eroticism. So by the time every offspring reached the age of sixteen they had to watch the sexual displays of their parents whenever they could for the next two years; to learn as much as they could so that when it was their turn to join in with the Mothers communes at eighteen, they would be able to commit their soul to any future bonding.

Everyone on Omega twelve was bisexual. It’s just the way they were wired. Quite often, sex was initiated between the females; to entice the male and make him strong. They cavorted and played with each other and engaged in lesbian sex; though they don’t call it that. This was all a ploy to make the man as horny as they could before he had to do his duty and provide his sperm to the women. They thought the outward sexual display would re-create the balance between male and female offspring. They were wrong. Their biology had changed so much due to the proximity of their sun, but to this day, they still live in this way and still think it will one day, make a difference.

Every woman does her best to get pregnant. There is a high mortality rate of course, and those that give birth are considered more useful to the commune than those that do not. Harsh it may be, but it’s necessary for survival. Despite the mortality rate, if you are born normal, then chances are you will survive to the ripe old age of fifty, maximum. So, in true human style or +human style, they got in as much sex as they could.

The women did most of the work, in the mining industry, in the fields, in the communes. After all, males were in short supply and all the women in every commune needed their daily dose. A lot of them needed cock just to keep them sane since they already had enough pussy to satisfy the whole galaxy.

In some respects the whole commune was like a beehive, a central male, in this case, providing the seed, with the females taking it and creating offspring. Every sexual adventure in every commune consisted of three people, at a minimum.

Maxine was looking forward to her first cock. Yes, her first at eighteen years of age, and it would be Justine’s husband that would fuck her. She hoped she would do him proud and make him horny and lusty enough to supply both of them with sperm.

Maxine had already met a few of the other women of the commune and had hit it off, in more ways than one, with Amelia, Jenny and Laura.

Maxine thought about Laura long and hard. She was insatiable and pregnant, but boy could she lick pussy. Maxine remembered how Laura tossed her head back when her tongue entered her and her finger slotted her anus. Yet everything she did had been taught by observation of her parents and the threesomes that they entered into. Maxine never thought of her parents as perverted, no one on the planet was perverted. Everything they did was for maximum impact, maximum arousal, maximum erotica and to elicit maximum production of sperm from the males.

Maxine had been told by Laura that Ardvanteum, Justine’s male counterpart, was a heavy cummer, even at the tender age of seventeen. Maxine listened to all of Laura’s tales about how the commune started just over a year ago and how three of them were now pregnant by Ardvanteum. Justine was the mother of the commune and the central figure, she would never get pregnant, not until all the others had been inseminated first. But quite a few failed; either to be inseminated in the first place or to give birth. Such was life on Omega twelve.

It was another fact of their biology, but birth rates had reduced in length to around five months and two weeks. No one seems to know why that happened.

Maxine announced herself to the door of the commune couple and it was the smiley face of Justine that answered it. She immediately threw her arms around Maxine, kissed her and invited her in, leading the way into the lounge.

Maxine was a thousand percent overdressed as she watched Justine’s naked and perfect bottom sway from side to side as she followed. Justine pointed out the rooms to either side of her; walking like she was an air hostess indicating the exits, but all Maxine could see was how her breasts swayed with her pointing arms. When they reached the lounge, Justine turned to face Maxine. Her shaved tight lips protruded from between her thighs and highlighted by a thin tuft of hair.

Maxine licked her lips before looking into Justine’s eyes. She had never felt so turned on in her life as she looked at Justine’s figure. Ardvanteum was nowhere to be seen and would probably make his entrance when the girls were busy pleasuring each other.

“You’re overdressed,” said Justine.

“I know,” replied Maxine, and immediately started to slip off her sandals, shorts and top. There was nothing underneath as was customary for Omega twelve residents. She gathered her clothes and placed them, together with her overnight bag onto a side table.

Both women walked towards each other, stopping just inches away and looking at each other.

“You hungry?” asked Justine.

“Not for food.”

The kiss was immediate. Justine’s hands came upon Maxine’s face and she pulled her into a passionate and wet kiss. Their tongues rolled together. Justine’s hands cupped a firm and tight breast and Maxine’s hands wandered around to caress Justine’s bottom. She pulled on her firm buttocks before slipping her hand between her thighs. Justine followed suit.

Pandorakar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Pandorakar

When the kiss broke, Justine led Maxine to the bedroom and in one pull, and then push of her hand, Maxine fell flat out on the bed. She turned just in time to see Justine dive on the bed in the perfect position to devour her pussy.

Maxine moaned and groaned and by the time she had climaxed from the oral onslaught, Ardvanteum was standing next to the bed watching them perform; his cock erect and his balls heavy with expectation.

Maxine could see the lust in his face as he watched her orgasm. Her hand clasped the back of Justine’s head as her upturned bottom provided the erotic visuals. Ardvanteum wanted to plunge his cock into Justine, but he wasn’t allowed. He hadn’t been told to join in, not yet. He stroked it but that only made it bigger and thicker and more likely that he would spurt quickly.

Maxine pulled herself from under Justine and with a sultry look on her face crawled in his direction. When she reached him she pulled down on his cock and let it slip between her lips; sucking on it while cupping his heavy balls in her hand. Justine had slipped her thumb into Maxine’s anus and her finger caressed her outer lips. She pushed them in and out; mimicking Maxine’s motions on Ardvanteum’s cock. It wasn’t long before her tongue replaced her fingers; bringing Maxine to a panting orgasm as she held on to Ardvanteum’s cock for support; his bulbous head stroking the outside of her cheek.

When Ardvanteum started to sigh, Maxine pulled away; conclusion would not be allowed, not yet, not for him. This was only the first part of the teasing to make sure he was turned on, lusty and horny for both of them and to make sure he spurted as much as he could when the time was right.

Maxine turned on Justine with lust filled eyes. She pushed her to the bed and settled her mouth on her pussy. She started to lick and suck at her smooth fleshy lips while at the same time parting her legs wide with her hands.

Justine could see the urgency in Ardvanteum’s eyes; lust boiling inside him as he watched his new concubine’s bottom swirl in front of him.

Through heavily lidded eyes, Justine nodded her approval in his direction.

Ardvanteum practically ran forwards, burying his cock deep in Maxine’s cunt. His hands wrapped around her slim waist, he pulled on her hips and his groin thrust forward. He wasn’t thinking; he never did. Ardvanteum fucked her hard. Thrust after thrust brought Maxine to yet another climax. She panted into Justine’s pussy as she came hard for her lover.

“Fuck her, my darling, fuck your new toy,” commanded Justine.

Maxine smiled at her use of the word toy.

“Yes, fuck me hard, fill my cunt with your cream,” she replied, looking over her shoulder at him.

Ardvanteum was at bursting point. There was little he could do. The act of fucking was itself more than satisfying, but when you have two women telling you how much they want it; it sent him over the top.

Ardvanteum lost his composure and his seed.

Maxine cried out with delight as she felt his warm spunk fill her. It was exactly why she was there, to be filled, to be fucked and to replicate.

It’s a boy, she kept telling herself as jet after jet of sperm flooded into her.

Justine had extricated herself from beneath Maxine and had knelt alongside her.

“Me now, fuck me now and come again.”

Ardvanteum removed his still hard cock from Maxine’s cunt; a small drop of liquid seeped from her and dripped onto the bedclothes. His cock immediately penetrated Justine.

The words that left her mouth were vile, dirty and fuelled Ardvanteum’s lust once more. Maxine slowly rose from the bed, stood behind him and held his balls tightly in her hands as he fucked Justine.

“Cum for me,” Maxine whispered in Ardvanteum’s ear.

Ardvanteum thrust his cock ever deeper.

“Give it to your whore, she wants it, loves it, fuck her hard.”

Ardvanteum moaned and raised his head to the ceiling.

“She’s such a slut, did you see how she licked my wet pussy.”

Ardvanteum nodded and grunted at her. He was weakening, losing his stamina. It was Maxine’s last words that pushed him over the edge.

“Make her pregnant, seed her.”

Ardvanteum grunted and came inside Justine with an almighty roar. His semen pushed inside while keeping his cock all the way in. He panted, his shoulders weakened and his arms unable to keep him upright. Maxine held him around the waist.

“Seed her. Give it all to her.”

Ardvanteum’s last drop of spunk left his cock and rested on Justine’s outer, puffy lips.

Maxine watched it, it would have dropped to the bedclothes. Maxine slumped next to Justine.

“May I taste it – the last drop.”

Justine smiled and nodded. “You may.”

Maxine was back up on all fours as quickly as she could, her tongue extended just in time to catch the last drop before it fell.

Nectar from heaven, she thought.

Much to her surprise, Ardvanteum started to masturbate. “I want to come again.” His cock had grown once more but this time there was no receptacle to take the fresh semen. Maxine immediately fetched the Fredo; a receptacle for removing unused semen so that it could be artificially distributed amongst those women that were not pregnant.

Maxine played with her breasts while she watched Ardvanteum stroke himself, she goaded him and encouraged him to spurt over her and as soon as he did, she affixed the end of the device over his cock head and he was sucked as dry as a bone.

Dry to his very core.

Ardvanteum dropped to the bed, exhausted and drained.

In due course, Ardvanteum would retire to his own bed to rest before it started again in the morning. Meanwhile, for Justine and Maxine, the evening was young and they had all the time they wanted to play with each other and to wonder whether they were truly breeders.

ooOoo

Two months later, Justine and Maxine were in the birthing section of the commune’s hospital undergoing preliminary pregnancy tests. Routine tests were conducted often, just in case some stray sperm found its way home.

As Maxine appeared in the waiting room, Justine shook her head. There would be no pregnancy, not this time.

“You?” asked Justine.

Maxine smiled and nodded enthusiastically. “A boy.”

“A boy,” Justine repeated, “A boy!”

Both women nodded. “Oh! My God. You’re a ManBearer.”

“At the moment,” Maxine cautioned her, “at the moment, anything can happen between now and then.”

“You know you’re only one of seven on this world, don’t you.”

Maxine nodded.

“And you know that as soon as you give birth you will be relocated to another commune.”

Maxine nodded.

“Be brave. But meantime we have plenty of fucking to do. Just the two of us, of course.”

“Justine, can Laura join us tonight.”

Justine nodded. She hadn’t had a female threesome in ages; it would be different and nice and it would certainly send Ardvanteum into overdrive especially as Laura had just given birth to a new baby girl and would be receptive once more.

Breeders, that’s what we all are, thought Justine. Breeders.

 

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments