Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever After: Chapter 6

"It was supposed to be simple...."

3
2 Comments 2
2.0k Views 2.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Hidden amid the squalid nature of the slums, I was taken aback by the lush beauty around me. Atop a three-story building was a glass dome. The evening sunlight poured through thick foliage and I let out a gasp of surprise. Being escorted up a spiral staircase to the rooftop garden had paralyzed me.

 

First, I marveled at the scale, Trees were plentiful and sat in baskets in the middle of the room. The roof left them plenty of room to grow. Second, no plant competed for sunlight as everything was neatly organized. Those who needed only some light had frames with sheets atop them to protect them. Finally, the smell of fresh earth spoke to the care and water used.

 

My guide, a young woman, turned on her heel asking in a monotone, “Is something wrong, Nikav Felinicus?”

 

“No, sorry, I was just taken aback by this lush garden. It’s beautiful.”

 

“Please do not touch anything. Everything here is the property of Lady Windleaf.”

 

“Yes, of course.” I agreed and began walking behind my guide. Her shapely form highlighted by the black outfit she wore. Her tight pants clinging to her hips, which swayed widely with each long step. As we passed down the rows of plants, I tried to recognize them and failed. Time and again, either the colors were off, the shapes of the pistils or some other point seemed completely different.

 

We arrived at the back of the garden to find Ferah, the Elven woman, carefully trimming some leaves from a flower. Her wooden stool carved from a stump. Even the table she worked on retained much of its original bark. Delicately, her fingers pinched the leaf at the center. Then, with a practiced flick of her wrist the leaf was gone but she then quickly wrapped a cloth around the stalk.

 

My guide announced, “My lady. I’ve brought Nikav Felinicus as you requested. She did also bring the cage, as agreed.”

 

“Excellent. Please, fetch us the Silent Kingdom brand tea and some of those cookies you made the other day. We have some time until the job.”

 

My lips stammered as Ferah stood up. She walked over beside another table with potted plants and brought a second chair.  She motioned for me to sit down as I inquired, “I thought you only needed me to bring the cage.”

 

“You want it back at the end of the night, don’t you?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Then you’ll have it as soon as we’re done tonight. So it’ll be easier if you stay until the job is done.”

 

“I see. So, until then I’ll just wait here?”

 

“I’ll be taking you along but for now we have nowhere to be. So, we’ll wait.”

 

I nodded, my eyes drifting across the room. The vibrant colors and earthy smell filling my nostrils. Soft fingers pulled me back to look into Ferah’s emerald eyes. She tilted her head to the side quizzically. I blushed as she leaned in, “C-can I help you?”

 

“Do you have an interest in botany? Your eyes keep wandering to my plants. From our last encounter, I thought I’d have to keep you from playing with yourself.”

 

“N-no! That was, well, the first time in a long time for me is all. I was just in shock is all. But, um, yes. I love caring for plants and animals. I just don’t recognize many of the plants in your garden. Are they from the Elven Kingdoms?”

 

“No, they’re my own special breeds. I’m surprised you could tell.”

 

“Well, the pistil on the red one over there looks like a Ligali Perennial Dustcap but the stem is far too slender and the leaves are folded under in the completely wrong way….”

 

“That was one of the base plants I used. Then, I selectively cross-bred it with a few others. It’s probably a twentieth or twenty-first generation so it’s no surprise that it’s different from its more common kin. You’re quite good to notice such things. You have an interest in breeding, Nikav?”

 

My whole body flushed. I became exceptionally aware of her touch as she tipped my head back. Elegantly rising to stand over me. Her lean form still retaining the slender, graceful strength as she inquired, “Did you not hear me? Do you have an interest in breeding?”

 

“Y-yes, I love tending to animals and plants.”

 

“A natural servant, are you?” Ferah asked coyly. Her thumb stroking my tongue as her other hand pulled on the belt that let her pants fall away. Revealing her soft legs she whispered down to me, “I’m sure I needn’t explain how to water this flower then, do I?”

 

“N-no,” I stammered as her hand needlessly guided me to kneel between her thighs. Kisses became licks as I reached out for her tender rose petals. A mild scent filled my nose while the taste of wild honey coated my tongue. In an almost immediate drunkenness, I licked at the woman again and again.

 

I watched her supple breasts swell as she began to pant. Persistently, I ran my tongue along her folds, till her flowers opened to let me dive inside. More of her sweet juices awaited my greedy tongue. Lapping her up, I felt the trimmed nails dig into my skull.

 

Encouraged I curled my tongue to lap at her. Her tender folds clenching at my intrusion. Soft fingers stroked under my chin to encourage me. I licked and lapped, moving my lips then to the precious nub above her hole. Suckling on the clit, the Elven woman’s legs trembled. She fell backwards onto her chair.

 

Dutifully, I followed and continued my devouring. Soft pants filled the air as her body rippled. Her pert breasts clenched in one hand as the other stroked through my hair. My own fingers clutched her tense ass. Slowly spreading it open. My smallest finger grazed the gasping hole between her lovely cheeks.

 

She gasped and shuddered. Then, her milky thighs clenched around my head. She demanded, “What do you think you’re doing?”

 

Unable to talk, I licked into her. Her legs relaxed some involuntarily. Moving a hand, I smeared it with her dripping juices. Ferah relaxed. Then, I sunk my finger into her ass. Once more, she threatened to smother me between her thighs and cunt. Her eyes flashing with anger at my intrusion.

 

Then I pushed the finger further into her ass. Ferah moaned, unable to keep her body tense. As I probed deeper into her ass, she melted further. Keeping up my assault on both her hungry holes, she arched and writhed. Her hands grasping desperately at whatever she could.

 

Her moans rose in a wild scream. As she relaxed, I climbed atop her, presenting my own drenched hole. As her tongue came out, I took her by the soft hair and held her head back. The tip of her tongue just out of reach. Looking down into her green eyes I asked, “What’s wrong? Can’t reach? That’s cause you haven’t earned it, yet.”

 

A sadistic glee rolled over me as I spun the elf around so she was kneeling on her seat. Her tight posterior fully exposed. I slapped her ass and she yelped. Letting the flat of my hand clap against her swollen pussy and ass, I spanked her again and again. Between blows, Ferah whimpered, “Please, I need to cum!”

 

Grabbing a fistful of her hair, I pulled her head back, “Should I fetch your serving girl to do it?”

 

“N-no, please. I want you.”

 

The teary eyes of wanton lust almost made me cum myself. Instead, I lifted one of her legs onto my shoulder. Pressing my own sodden quim to hers, began grinding. My own wetness rubbing raw against her. Her sobbing pleas for more coming louder as I slowed and moans as I thrust against her harder.

 

My own moans escaped me as I felt a flushed heat pour out of me. As I sat back in the other chair, panting I looked over at Ferah. She was beautiful. Intelligent. Capable. We had many shared interests despite how we met. Yet, I wasn’t moved to comfort her in her afterglow. Instead, I calmly returned my clothing and waited for her to do the same.

 

Ferah had recovered her dignity by the time the tea had arrived. We drank and made small talk regarding the plants and their care. Night fell and we departed her private garden, Ferah bringing along a prepared backpack.

 

Awaiting us in the streets were a group of black cloaked people. Each one carried a short sword and bow. The large cage I’d prepared was on a wagon. Two of my stallions pulled it as we worked our way through the slums.

 

Ferah lead the way with me walking alongside my horses to keep them calm. The gates to the Imperial section were closed, as they usually were at night. Surprisingly, Ferah waved something in the air and the portcullis raised. We marched inside and it closed behind us.

 

It didn’t take long to reach our destination, a specific crossroad. Ferah had me pull the cage so it blocked most of the street, then moved my horses back. She then produced several pots from her pack. Placing them near the wheels, she then poured the liquid from a vial.

LiahCollinss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiahCollinss

 

In several heartbeats I watched green tendrils erupt from each pot. The vines stretched and wrapped around the cart, cage and the walls to either side. Then, thick, green leaves sprouted to cover any holes. In the span of a moment, the cage had become a wall, blocking off the road.

 

Then, the cloaked figures went to work. Using ropes with hooks on the end, they pulled themselves atop the cage. Once they were all atop it, they all drew their bows and waited. Ferah walked over to admire my horses, gently petting them as another cloaked figure arrived from up the road. He announced as soon as he was within earshot, “My lady. Maura is finished. Both blockades are ready.”

 

“Then have the gates opened so the Devil runners can come in.”

 

I knew better than to question what was going on. Since my first encounter with Ferah, the talk of threats to the Zoo had vanished. The owner had said nothing to me but his eyes always lingered a moment on me whenever we crossed paths. Had I introduced protection or destruction to the Zoo? I didn’t know.

 

“You need a longer term solution,” Ferah said reading my mind.

 

I blinked and looked over at her. I tried to raise a finger in protest but it curled up in submission. She was right. Turning away I admitted, “Yes. I know. The Zoos being ‘extra’ will always leave them in danger.”

 

“After this, I may have a longer term solution..” Before Ferah could finish the thrumming of bowstring caught her attention. With pure grace and a pull on the dangling ropes, Ferah ascended up. I followed her to peek through the bars.

 

Red, angry eyes glared back. Devils! My heart leapt into my throat. I was awaiting the attack but instead, I watched a few arrows send the monsters back. The Devils then turned further up the road. I saw a lone figure hurrying into a mansion after stepping on one of them.

 

The crippled Devil’s body swelled and erupted in an explosion. Both of my horses bucked and I hurried to their sides. Calming them took some time but once they were, I returned to the cage. One of the monsters had changed! It reared up on four legs with four arms and a massive jaw.

 

Ferah dropped down and looked me in the eyes, “The situation has changed. If things get any worse, I want you to take your horses and flee.” She produced a silver colored coin and handed it to me, “If I cannot return, take this coin to the Main church and give it to High Priestess Renneth.”

 

“W-what?” My mind raced but I couldn’t make any sense of what was going on. Ferah once more pulled herself up and over the cage. Needing answers, I followed her up, pulling myself easily onto the cage.

 

As I did, Ferah leapt off the cage to the road. Reaching into her backpack, she pulled some kind of orb. Throwing it at the changed Devil, it struck in the belly. Purple smoke rose from the juices stuck on the monster.

 

Swiping at Ferah, I saw another figure rush forward. Wielding a two handed axe, It landed a brutal chop that lodged its weapon in one of the legs. As the beast wailed in pain, it lashed out at the axe wielder and sent him flying into a wall. My fingers tightened around the silver coin as the monster kept swinging at Ferah.

 

That was when a figure stepped out from the mansion’s broken gate. Dressed in black with red highlights, the Drow immediately drew the monster’s attention. I could hear the cloaked soldiers complain, “Isn’t that the Legate? He wasn’t supposed to be at the party, right?”

 

Reaching out a hand, the Legate summoned a weapon out of mid air. The main body was like a wide paddle cut from some wood. Attached on either side were what looked like giant fangs of varying sizes.

 

The Legate sneered as the beast swung at him. A swipe of his blade sent a spray of blood across the road. Another swipe was batted away, leaving two of its arms crippled. Wailing in agony, the monster roared. As it did, something was shot out of its mouth.

 

I stood in awe as the object struck the Legate’s weapon, then erupting into bloody pieces. It’d vomited up one of the corpses of its allies! The Legate had been thrown down the road from the force of the explosion. Acid wore countless holes in his clothes. Yet, he was clearly still alive after that!

 

The monster pried the axe from its leg and its flesh stitched itself back together. Slowly due to the limping in its one leg, the creature began to close in. Ferah flung another orb and the creature didn’t register it. One of the cloaked soldiers asked, “What? Eos? What are you doing here?”

 

I turned my head to see two women behind me. Both dressed in similar black but lacking any hoods. This let their Silver and yellow eyes shine bright in the dark. The silver eyed woman craned her neck and looked at the monster, “Oh, that’s a Titan. Things just went south for us, didn’t they?”

 

“No, Eos. We did our job, leave it to the Paladins!” Demanded the yellow eyed woman, gripping the other’s wrist.

 

“Our employers are currently fighting it. You want to eat, right?”

 

“You’re not ready!”

 

The Silver eyed woman removed her gloves and tossed them aside. She then pulled off a ring from her finger. As she did, her body swelled. Darkly tanned skin like mud mixed with dark blue scales. Her height grew so she’d even stand over Ferah. Her clothes ripped but clung to her new powerful form. The whole cage shuddered as she dropped to the road.

 

At the instant Eos touched the ground, the Titan stopped in its tracks. Sensing her immediately, the beast turned and spit up another corpse. I went to scream out and Eos stepped forward to grab the swollen corpse. Spinning on her heel, she turned and let momentum carry it back to strike the Titan.

 

The explosion knocked it over. Eos, like the Legate, called forth a weapon from mid air. Her weapon was a long spear with a barbed spearhead. Then, with a snap of her fingers, chains erupted from the darkness. Wrapping around the monster. It flailed and struggled.

 

Eos charged in, dodging the limbs till she could aim at the head. She thrust again and again, impaling the Titan through the skull. I watched in awe as she delivered the brutal thrusts to the trapped monster. Suddenly, arms sprouted around the skull and knocked Eos away.

 

New limbs erupted along the monster’s form. Flailing and kicking that let it break free of the chains. Eos smirked at the monster before yelling, “Come on!”

 

Titan and woman charged. Its first flurry of swipes kissing open air. Eos, leaving nothing but blue images of where she was a moment ago to where she was now. Showing how she tore through the monster’s legs. Once more causing it to topple over.

 

This time, with a flick of her wrist up, lances rose up from the floor. Thick spears of ice pierced through the creature. With a new charge, Eos sunk her spear through its thick carcass. She then pressed a hand to the bottom of the spear. I watched in curiosity and fear as I saw something pushing against the spear. Applying both hands, the spear tore through the Titan. It stilled and collapsed.

 

Then, Eos’ legs buckled.

 

Paladins and Imperial guards surrounded her, their weapons trained. Ferah leapt up onto the cage, grabbing me by the arm. She spoke loud enough for all the soldiers under her to hear, “We’re leaving. Things just got a lot more complicated.”

 

“Isn’t she one of your’s?”

 

“We’re leaving.”

 

A word was all it took for Ferah’s plants to shrivel and release the cage. Her servants helped me hitch the horses and we left.  I raised the token into the air as we approached the gate. It opened and let us back into the slums.

 

“Go home, you’ve fulfilled your side of the agreement. We will contact you later.”

 

With that, Ferah left me and my horses. Her and her soldiers all vanishing into a side street. As I guided the cage back home, I was unmolested, even as I entered the Temple section. I had prepared various excuses but none were necessary for the Paladins guarding the gate. No one batted an eye. A testament to the reach of Ferah, I assumed.

 

Pulling the cage into its original position, I put up my horses and fell asleep in the stable. That night I saw the Silver eyed woman. Her gaze making me unable to look anywhere else. Her touch felt like fire on my skin. Every breath in me was short and a struggle. Yet it was all I could do to stop myself from begging for more.

 

Her kiss disarmed me and I was helpless in her arms. Who was she? I awoke and slept several times. Every time, Eos was there. A creature that mystified and terrified me. Why was I so obsessed? Even when I awoke the next morning she dominated my thoughts. As I went to eat breakfast, I saw the local newspaper.

Starting me awake was a picture of Eos on the front page. The title announced, “Killer of Lord Retra on trial! Church to pass judgement on Assassin!”

 

Published 
Written by Ephemeral_One
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments