Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Warm Apple Pie Fantasy Come True

"Cassie moaned out pleasurably as she moved her body on top of the apple pie"

5
5 Comments 5
3.2k Views 3.2k
714 words 714 words

My name is Cassie, a lonely woman in her late thirties, and not to mention horny. I could not stop thinking about sex. To be touched by another person, to touch another person giving them pleasure as they gave me sexual pleasure. It had been such a long, long time since I had gotten any. Every chance I got I would stick the porn on onto my laptop. I watch lesbian porn as its more of a turn on than straight. I'm a straight woman but straight porn doesn't do it for me. The way the porn girls kiss and touch each other all over their perfect naked bodies makes me so wet.

But my biggest fantasy would be to grow a dick and balls and see what it would be like to have meat and two veg in between my legs. 

One night while I lay asleep in bed I dreamt that a demon had come out of my TV and hovered its clawed hand over my genital area and then went back into the TV.

I awoke one Saturday morning to the shock of my life as I stared down at the rocket looking thing poking upright in between my legs. I lifted up my duvet and saw I had a dick and balls. What the hell?! It was one of my biggest fantasies but didn't think in my wildest dreams that it would actually come true.

'OK, Cassie, stay calm,' I told myself. I turned on my TV and immediately it went onto porn of two gorgeous blonde girls kissing and taking each other's clothes off. 

My newborn big dick grew more as I watched them begin to lick each other's pussies. I wrapped my right hand around the shaft of my dick and moved it up and down. Lustful thoughts came as I moved my hand faster.

"Yeah, baby, kiss her, good," I said aloud, surprising myself. 

My hand moved faster and faster down the shaft of my dick making a smacking sound. I moaned out loudly with pleasure and my body went into spasms as I ejaculated all over my hand. My heart was pounding at 100 miles per hour. I felt amazing! And I was still horny.

tyra_stone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyra_stone1

My dick came back to life again when a horny and lustful thought came to mind of what it would be like to fuck an apple pie. A warm apple pie like in the teen comedy 'American Pie'. 

I stood and walked through to the kitchen with a big erection standing upright like a rocket ready to lift off through my pyjama bottoms. I'm a woman who prefers to wear pyjamas to bed. I opened the fridge door and looked inside and a dirty smile spread across my face as I took out the apple pie from the supermarket and placed it onto a plate and then put it into the microwave for two minutes so it would be lukewarm.

After two minutes, I took the warm apple pie out from the microwave and placed it on the table and then inserted the first two fingers of my left hand into the centre of the pie and twisted them around. And the feel of the warm pie felt so good that it made more lustful thoughts.

I pulled down my bottoms and my dick was so big and hard. 'So, now I know what it feels like to be a guy when they get turned on,' I thought to myself. I climbed on top of the table and hovered over the pie and then inserted my dick inside the hole of it. I moaned out immediately at how good the warmth from the pie felt around my dick. I began to move up and down on it slowly.

I began to imagine the pie being one of the gorgeous porn stars and fucked it harder and faster. 

"Oh, baby, you're so bad," I began to say out loud as the table creaked loudly and shook beneath me. 

My body pounded the pie harder and faster. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" I cried. My body spasmed as I cried out and felt myself orgasm all over the destroyed pie. I breathed heavily as sweat dripped down from my forehead.

That was Amazing!!

 

Published 
Written by passionhottie88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments