Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Merman and His Princess

"A merman and his best friend who is a trans girl experience each other’s bodies for the first time"

11
9 Comments 9
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Competition Entry: Pride

He had been sitting in that little cove for far too long and the heat was starting to get to his head. He shouldn’t have been this close to shore in the first place but he was hoping to see his friend again, if only just to say hello. 

He brushed his drying hair back from his eyes as he scanned the shoreline; still no sign of her anywhere. His heart sunk a little, it had been two weeks since he last saw her and he was beginning to forget just what her body felt like against his. 

Sometimes it was easy for Marrow to forget she was a completely different species from his own and life on the land was a lot busier. Humans generally weren’t accustomed to their friends disappearing for long periods of time so she couldn’t spend too much time with him there or else someone may get curious and follow her right to him. 

He definitely couldn’t afford to be caught and studied so they had agreed on having no formal means of contacting each other, which meant he had to wait and hope she might show up. They had even refrained from giving each other their names in case someone tried to get them to talk. 

He hugged his long blue tail against his chest and laid his chin on its squishy surface. 

“Maybe she forgot about you already, she probably met some human she likes...” he closed his eyes and breathed in the salty air coming off the sea spray. He was about to lower his body into the waves and slip away when he heard a voice from afar. His heart did a little jump inside him as he turned around to see her making her way down the rocky beach to where he was sunning himself. 

His complexion flushed a darker blue when he saw how beautiful she looked in her sundress. Her short pink hair had always fascinated him and he immediately wanted to run his fingers through it when she got close to him. 

She flashed a big smile at him as she set her things down on the rocks before sitting down on them herself. 

“I missed you...“ the sentiment barely left his lips before she had hers planted softly on his forehead, his pulse quickened as it always seemed to do when she got so close. He didn’t know if humans got the same way but he knew he loved all the things she made him feel. 

“I missed you too... it’s just been really busy. My friend kept wondering where I was spending my days too and I didn’t want anyone to mess up what we have here...” she cast her eyes down like she expected him to be cross with her. 

All the anxiety he had been feeling about the possibility of being forgotten melted away as he looked at her worried face and he leaned forward to softly cup her face in his hands. His blue skin made beautiful shadows across her complexion, making her freckles look like fish swimming on her body. “I’m not mad,” he breathed, their faces closing the distance between each other “I was just worried about you is all...”

He did a quick assessment of her soft expression before moving forward and pressing his lips to hers gently. He didn’t want to make it seem like this was all he had been waiting for, but he didn’t know how to stay away from her any longer. He felt her lean into the kiss and he tentatively parted his lips a little, flicking his moist tongue against her warm mouth. 

She smiled and her tongue slowly and softly met his in a “Yes yes, I missed you too,” kind of dance. 

His hands moved to pull her even closer and he could feel her warmth starting to make him dizzy. This was the farthest things had gone between them but he had certainly had thoughts about her in the last two weeks that drove him mad. He wasn’t sure that things could go further, because he hadn’t been fully briefed on human anatomy. He just knew her body drove his to a wanting he had never experienced before. 

As their tongues and bodies pressed closer he could feel a pressure growing and panic welled up within him. He pulled back from the kiss with an almost pained expression. “My sweet... I don’t want you to hate me so I have to suggest we call it a night... “ he had never heard himself sound so formal, the girl suppressed a giggle and shook her head. 

“Why are you so afraid to spend more than a few hours with me? I’m not afraid of you, I’ve already said that... so what’s got you so worried?” She ran her hands softly against his scales, exploring, as she had on many previous occasions. 

His body trembling, he reached for her hand and held it tight for a moment before letting it go again. He wrung his own hands together as she stared at him patiently waiting for him to explain. 

“I’m afraid of what I could do to you... I don’t want to hurt you.” His voice wavered and his tail shifted uncomfortably. 

She just smiled and laughed softly “Is that all? You can’t hurt me, I’m a tough girl and for the last time I’m not worried... although we are a bit exposed on this beach. Is there anywhere more... private we can go?” 

The way she said private made his skin crawl; had she read him like a book? Was this an open invitation? 

He gulped and nodded as he pointed into the water “If you can hold your breath for about a minute, there’s an underwater cave not far from here actually...” he almost muttered the last part but she heard what she needed.

She gripped his hand and flicked her chin at the water “Lead the way then,” she slipped her arm around his shoulder and climbed into his lap as if expecting to be carried. He nearly bit his tongue at the unexpected gesture but he made a motion for her to hold her breath and then slipped his powerful tail into the surf before jumping off the rocks with her. 

His weight and hers combined helped them to sink a little bit he had to eventually put his fin muscles to use and propel them further down to reach the cave entrance.  He checked that she was still holding her breath and he swam forward into the surprisingly wide tunnel leading to the underwater pocket of air. 

As they surfaced he lifted her body up onto the sandy cave floor and gently released her arms. 

Her calves were still in the water and Marrow was positioned between her legs, his lower half still submerged as well. The water dripping off his body almost seemed to be flowing from him as he pulled himself up with his arms and leaned over the girl. 

He was really going to have to know her name if they were going to be this close, he thought. The water dripped from him and onto her skin as they stared into each other’s eyes. 

“That was more than a minute..” the girl said almost breathlessly as she eyed his body in a way nobody had ever done before, she was biting her lower lip and he decided it made her look extremely cute. 

He placed his hands on her hips and pulled the rest of his body out of the water, his tail draping around her slowly. 

“Well usually I’m not counting because I don’t have human lungs and it’s not like I’ve brought anyone else here before,”

“Wait, really?” She blushed a little. “I’m the first human to see this place?” 

“Well the first to see it with one of my kind, I’m sure,” he chuckled softly which made the girl smile that smile that made his insides feel like a sardine swarm. 

AllieBlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AllieBlender

Their eyes met and he remembered how close they were 

“So, are you more comfortable here?” She asked softly. He nodded; words were failing him as all the sensations and the reality of the moment came rushing to him at once. Her dress was soaked and clinging to her body, leaving little to be imagined. Her nipples were hard from the cold water, making them stand out in a very obvious way. She had begun to let her hands explore his body again and he decided it would probably be okay to follow suit, he didn’t expect the girl to protest seeing as they were already this far. 

His slippery fingers fumbled with the buttons on her soaked dress and he gently pried it from her chilly skin. His hands trembled but he smiled at her, biting his lower lip a bit seeing her in only her undergarments. “I.... you’re beautiful..” he stammered, again at a loss for words. 

His eyes took in her curves and marveled at how different but similar she and he really were. 

“Oh well... hi there,” the girl was blushing and looking a bit surprised which confused him until he saw where she was looking. He had apparently been transfixed with her for a bit longer than he realized and it was beginning to have an affect. 

“Oh... I’m so sorry! “ he covered up his most private bits in a hurry, looking a bit ashamed. 

“Hey, it’s okay...” she smiled, moving his hand away to set it softly on the bulge in her panties “I wouldn’t expect this kind of activity to not have that sort of affect on you... it’s okay I promise.” 

He blushed at her actions but was almost relieved she wasn’t terrified of the idea. He knew next to nothing about human genitals because he’d been told to stay far away from them, let alone see their most private bits. 

He moved his hand experimentally over her panties as he relaxed slightly. This elicited a soft sigh of pleasure from the girl which urged him to keep going. His breathing quickened as he continued to try different rubbing techniques with guidance from the girl. 

She made sure they were comfortable with this activity before reaching her hands down to explore. She found not one but two long and slippery appendages almost like tentacles, slightly stiff to the touch. They throbbed almost the way a human shaft would but they were something very not-human. They were leaking a sort of slimy substance that was slowly dripping down the girl’s legs, making her body slimy too. He absolutely couldn’t help it now, he thrust forward suddenly at the touch of her hands. His body was absolutely begging for hers and he was in a position to take what he wanted. “P-please” he said pitifully as he began to rub himself against her legs, the slime getting everywhere now.

The girl gasped slightly but he could tell she was enjoying it immensely, which only made him want her more. His hands reached into her panties and he found she was almost as hard as he was, but she seemed to only have one appendage where a merperson would have two.  

“Where’s your other..?” He began to ask and she looked annoyed for a moment 

“What were you expecting?” 

“Well... we all have two. I guess all humans have... just one?” He looked at her, curiously and she smiled as she realized where the confusion came from.

“So all mer people have what you have?” She asked as she wrapped her hands around his shafts gently. 

“Well... y-yes; we can keep them inside and be penetrated too if we so desire.” He blushed at the thought and at her hands but instinctively thrust against them again. “Mmmff...” he let out a little moan, 

There was no more to discuss on the matter as far as he was concerned, he just wanted to be inside her in any capacity.  

He was leaning lower and lower until he had his damp body pressed against her now warm one. The slime was making every movement of theirs an interesting one, slipping and sticking together now like snails almost. “Will you let me...” his eyes searched her face desperately as he began to use his slick fingers to rub her clit’s shaft harder now. They were pressed together and they could both feel how hard the other was. 

She nodded as she struggled to move under his bulk before he straightened up to allow her to move onto her stomach. He pulled her panties down to inspect her ass fully. 

The slime hadn’t made its way there yet so he gathered some on his fingers and worked it around her soft, tight opening. He was breathing much heavier now in anticipation, it was almost too much. As he worked the slime a little bit further, starting to explore with his fingers, the girl reminded him to go slowly and he thought he might break just then. He didn’t want to hurt her though so he gently obeyed and continued to coax his fingers a bit further inside her with the slime dripping from his body. 

Finally he knew he couldn’t wait any longer and he put himself into position, his tail wrapping around her legs to steady himself, his big arms grasping her waist and pulling her against his throbbing shafts. She giggled as she was forced against his body, it was a gentle force but she wanted it too and she began to rub her ass against him which made his head spin. Both shafts would not fit in her at once, this he knew, so he had to compromise. He pushed the lower one inside her and the top was forced to lay between her buttcheeks and drip slowly onto her back. “Oh.... fuck...” he cursed under his breath as he slipped into her tight ass. 

“Picked up that one from me, did you?” She smiled as she moaned softly under him. He couldn’t hold back anymore, her teasing was too much, he thrust the full length of himself into her and she screamed out a bit. 

“You big idiot, you’ll split me... you have to be gentle!” She clenched her teeth slightly which made him look at her with a worried expression. “Keep going, but be gentle... work up to it.”

This pace was frustrating, he thought, but it felt absolutely amazing. He continued his thrusting, but slower, more drawn out. He held her close as he tenderly slipped in and out of her, feeling her breathing beneath him. He relished her moans and squeaks as she guided him to do what made her feel best. Even just feeling her warmth meant everything to him, so he didn’t want to do anything to lose this. He picked up speed a little and when she didn’t protest he really began to lay into her. He moaned shyly and could feel himself coming closer and closer to something that he had only ever experienced alone. 

He was truly and fully fucking her into the sand now and she didn’t seem to mind one bit. Her body responded to his movements in kind and her eyes started to roll back into her head. This is heaven, he just had time to think as his body was rocked with spasms and he began to fill her up with the only thing that was warm in his body. It was thick and gooey and greenish blue, and leaked out of her ass slowly as he continued to thrust. He felt her reaching her own climax as she screamed softly and gripped his arm against the sand. “Oh fuck...” she mumbled beneath him as he slowly stopped his thrusting and began to kiss her skin. 

“Yeah I definitely picked that up from you...” he said breathlessly as he leaned over her back to pull her up and embrace her. 

“Don’t disappear for weeks again okay?” He said softly “I might lose my mind without you.”

 

Published 
Written by Pelagia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments