Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Runesmith Chronicles 4

"Plunder, Promise, Place to live."

3
1 Comment 1
2.8k Views 2.8k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Author's Notes

"Hi there! Back to the sexy times in this one ? For those curious about why I did both chapters at once. Even a few of my favorite authors have put sex scenes into parts of their stories where it didn’t really add to the story or felt ‘thrown in’ like a copy-paste of a previous scene just to say it was in that chapter. I don’t want to do that. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I want to hope that my story is interesting enough that the occasional chapter without nookie won’t be a big deal. Essentially: Story First, Sex Story Second (But a really really close second. After all, it’s why I read them too ?) Feedback is always appreciated! Enjoy! Blu"

Ikuno and Kal watched as the Knights made their way back towards the village. While Kal wouldn’t exactly call them friends they didn’t quite fit into the enemy category either, feeling that his chances of ever seeing any of them again were slim he put it out of his mind. Looking up at Ikuno he saw that she was studying him intently.

“Is something wrong?” he asked.

Ikuno was thoughtful as she studied him, “No, nothing is wrong. At least not yet.”

“Not yet? That sounds ominous.”

“Nothing to worry about right now.” She said, smiling. “I’ll let you know when the time comes, I don’t think you will be disappointed.”

“Are you sure there’s nothing I can do to help? I am your servant for the day after all.”

Ikuno checked the position of the sun in the sky then turned to Kal, grinning evilly she took his hand and pulled him into the cave, “That’s right, servant, you have one more duty to attend to before I let you go.”

As they came into the main cavern soft breathing reminded them that the bed was currently occupied by the sleeping girl. Ikuno led him over to the chair then walked to the end of her bed. Reaching into a pouch she tossed some dust into the air over the sleeping girl, summoning another magic circle in her palm she pointed it towards the dust cloud and said a few words. The dust shimmered and sunk down onto the girl’s sleeping form, seeming to pass right through the furs covering her.

Ikuno turned and smiled wide, “Sleeping spell, now we don’t need to worry about being interrupted.”

Kal stepped to the side of the stone chair and bowed low holding his hands out as if presenting the chair, “Your throne Madame.”

Buckles on Ikuno’s hides and furs came loose with soft clicks until her clothes made a pile on the floor. She sat on the fur covered chair and daintily crossed her legs placing her hands atop her knee, “Servant,” she said archly, “I wish to be tended to, top to bottom.”

Kal looked up from his bow, her tone made him worry he has made a mistake until he saw her face and the laughter in her eyes. With another bow accompanied by a comically overexaggerated flourish, he said, “If Milady would lie back I would be more than happy to take care of her every need, top to… bottom.”

Ikuno chuckled at their banter and did as asked leaning back into the chair and expecting him to put her legs up on the arms like last time, instead he stripped down and climbed up onto the chair with her, straddling her thighs. His enchanted cock, already hard and grown to her size, was nearly poking her in the belly button.

Ignoring her questioning look he leaned forward and began to softly kiss and nibble one side of her neck. The oni laid her head back and moaned, relaxing into Kal’s attentions. Kal kissed his way to her collarbone before making his way down towards her large blue breasts. He brought both hands up and began massaging the soft blue flesh as he lavished attention on her areola. Ikuno moaned as Kal finally took her hardened nipple into his mouth, he alternated between flicking and circling her nipple then occasionally sucking hard and drawing it deep into his mouth while still teasing it with his tongue. As Ikuno started to lightly pant from arousal he kissed his way to the valley between her breasts, earning a groan of frustrated annoyance from the oni, he then slowly licked his way all the way back up to the other side of her neck and repeated the process all over again. After a few long minutes of attention to her other breast, her face was flushed purple and her breath coming in short gasps punctuated by moans of pleasure.

Kissing his way down the underside of her breast he made his way to her bellybutton as he slid off the chair and stepped between her legs. Continuing down he kissed and licked his way to the very top of her sex then pulled away, Ikuno groaned in frustration. Lifting one leg he placed it on the arm of the chair as before, leaning down he let her feel his breath across her nether lips before putting his tongue right next to them and dragging it up the inside of her leg, the oni growled with annoyance at being denied yet again. Lifting the other leg and placing it the same way as the first on the chair arm. Kal started by her knee and kissed and nipped his way down the sensitive blue flesh of her inner thigh stopping again before touching her sex. Ikuno was panting with need and breathlessly whispered, “You… bastard.”

Kal smiled at how wound up she was, leaning over he placed his mouth over her clit making her moan and buck her hips a little. Starting with the lightest of brushes of his tongue he started tracing circles around her pearl, the oni pressed her sex into his face but he ignored her efforts and only gradually increased the pressure and contact with his tongue.

Kal’s hands were busy as he pleasured the blue woman finding a small jar of the salve she had spoken of earlier in the day which he had placed next to the chair on his way back from dropping off her new books. Scooping up a good-sized dollop he let it warm up in his hand for a few moments. He smeared the lube on her rear entrance as he sucked her clit into his mouth. Ikuno gasped at the sudden stimulation raising herself up off the chair and trapping his fingers between her cheeks, Kal relented on her clit and she dropped back into the seat panting, “More… more… please,” she said between breaths.

Even though Kal was hard already, hearing her beg seemed to send another surge to his overgrown cock. Teasing her lips with his tongue he spread the lube and gently massaged her backside, giving her clit a few good swipes he slid one finger inside then a second a few moments later. As he prepared a third she clenched and pulled away. She raised her head up and Kal met her gaze, “That’s enough, I want you inside me and I want to feel myself stretching around you, the real you.” Kal just nodded and got another dollop of salve from the jar coating his dick thoroughly as Ikuno scooted her butt forward to give him a better angle. Kal noticed that his cock had shrunk back to its normal size which must have been what she meant by ‘the real you’.

He placed himself at her backdoor and slowly pushed inside watching as his member disappeared inside her rear end, the tightness around his cock was intense and he was glad he hadn’t touched himself as he was getting Ikuno worked up, he was certain he would have already cum if he had. The blue oni laid her head back again and hissed, “fuck... yessssss,” as he continued to slide into her. When she felt the base of his cock bump against her ass she put a hand on his backside to hold him in place. Enjoying the feeling of having him inside her she began to rhythmically squeeze his invading member.

“Ikuno…” Kal blurted out, her head came up to look at him and she could see him struggling to maintain control, “Too tight… not gonna… last long,” he said through gritted teeth.

“It’s okay, neither will I. Fuck me Kal, fill me up,” she said, removing her hand from his backside to lightly tease her clit.

Kal pulled out slowly then pushed back into her a bit quicker, increasing his tempo with each stroke while looking for any signs of discomfort on her face. Ikuno too was studying her lover’s face, changing the speed of her fingers on her clit by how close he was getting. She wasn’t sure she could hold out once he was really slamming into her rear but then his hips stuttered as he started to come, fingers digging into her flesh he thrust into her ass hard enough to push her back on the seat, once, twice on the third time he buried himself inside her all and began filling her with spunk. The oni howled as she came with the boy, her body going rigid and her ass clamping down on him hard enough to make it hurt but not hard enough to keep him from continuing to soak her insides with his seed.

Spent, Kal leaned forward to catch his breath on Ikuno’s heaving chest. After a few minutes, their breathing had returned mostly to normal

Kal looked up at Ikuno, “Wow,” was all he said.

Ikuno smiled, “Wow indeed.”

 

------

 

Kal leaned back and sighed in contentment, he was sitting in Ikuno’s lap and while he still wasn’t completely comfortable with being the ‘small’ one in moments like this it was hard to complain when you had two rather large blue breasts to use as pillows. Also distracting him was Ikuno gently playing with his half-hard member, the oni wasn’t trying to get him off or even hard again but the light brushes with her fingers along his length, which for some reason had gotten oni-sized again, felt rather nice.

“I’m curious,” said Ikuno, “when you first came to my cave you were a virgin. However, today you have rivaled some of my most skilled lovers. Care to tell me your secret?”

Kal blushed though Ikuno couldn’t see it, “There’s a lady in my village who lost her husband a few years ago, instead of taking another right away she began taking care of the urges of the single men in town in order to get by, and a few married ones as well if the rumors are true. Before I decided to come back here I paid the woman for a few days of her time to teach me how to pleasure a woman, thinking on it I guess I had already decided I was coming back. She even taught me about how to take a woman in the rear though she didn’t let me do it to her. I had told her of our first time, leaving out some details obviously, and she said ‘letting a man in there is a very important step because for many girls it can be painful. Your first time should be with the girl you are doing this for not an old whore like me.’”

“Hmmm, money well spent I’d say, I may have to send something with you to give to her as thanks for doing a good job. I’d heard about human women being in pain when having sex that way… wait a moment! That’s what you were doing! Checking to make sure you weren’t hurting me!” Kal looked up and nodded, “Thankfully myself and most monster girls I’ve heard of don’t have such issues and actually enjoy it, though almost all prefer the usual way in hopes of getting pregnant, there are some strange ones though.”

“Strange ones?”

“Lamias are one of those, where they get rid of waste is down on the snake body so instead of being attached to the stomach their human bottom is somehow connected to their womb and they can get pregnant either way.”

“That is a bit strange, I have a question for you now,” Looking down at her hands playing with his overgrown prick he asked, “Why is it big again?”

Ikuno smiled, “The enchantment works a couple of different ways. If you don’t do anything it will match you to the size of the woman you are about to sleep with. However, you have a little bit of control over it as does your partner if she knows about it. For instance, you can make yourself a little bigger than what the enchantment decides but never enough to do damage, most importantly she has to want it that big before it will happen at all. Making it smaller is much easier and you or the woman you are with can do so at any time assuming she knows about it. That’s why I wanted your real cock,” his cock shrank back to normal size, “in my bottom the first time. Instead of this,” Kal’s cock grew back to oni-size.

“Quit that, it seems weird,”

Ikuno laughed and Kal’s member switched back and forth repeatedly from oni- to normal-sized until he concentrated in it and it immediately went to normal size and stayed there.

“Awww,” she lamented before breaking out in a fit of laughter.

“I had thought that this was just to make me more compatible with you, but I guess it’s much more than that.”

“Oh yes, much more. You could comfortably fuck anything now even a salamander or dragon girl since the enchantment will protect you from extreme heat or cold as well as other things like poison, slime or digestive juices. However, that’s only if you and her are going to have sex; if you are looking to get your dick wet and she is just looking for a meal, the enchantment won’t activate along with the protection. There’s one more thing I think you should know, though if I’m right about you it will never be an issue. The original creator of this spell had a severe hatred of people like Sir Michael, to the point where the worst offenders would have this spell cast on them as punishment.”

“As punishment? How?”

“Hop down. It’s best to show you, just don’t freak out. The effect is only temporary.”

“This won’t hurt will it?”

“Maybe your pride a bit” after Kal had gotten off her lap, Ikuno knelt down and leaned over the seat of the chair.

“I do not want you to fuck me,” she said sternly, “but in a moment you are going to try anyway understood?”

“Not one bit, but I’ll do as you say,” replied Kal in confusion, he worked himself up to half-hard but was certain that his member was done for the day.

A minute passed while Ikuno had been repeating something over and over under her breath. Finally, she looked back at Kal, “Okay do it,” then went back to her mantra.

Kal lined up with her sex and pushed, sliding easily inside her as his cock decided it might have one more round left in it and began to swell again. The yelp of surprise and dismay was comical for a woman as big as Ikuno, she looked back with disbelief as Kal stroked into her a few times.

“Well dammit.”

“What’s wrong?” he asked, even though his dick had reacted to slipping inside the oni he still didn’t feel like he would be able cum again, though that didn’t keep him from wondering if he could get Ikuno off one more time.

“Seems like deep down I really wanted you inside me despite telling myself over and over that I didn’t,” she backed into him a few times, “Mmmm that’s nice, but not helping what I’m trying to show you.” She let out a groan as she pulled off the farmer boy. Sitting back in the chair she said, “I was trying to avoid this though it’s pretty much guaranteed to work. Look over at the girl, now imagine having sex with her.”

He turned and looked at Ikuno.

“No”

Ikuno sighed, “I understand your reluctance, but we already know the enchantment won’t react to me. You only need to for a second, I promise.”

Kal glared at her then closed his eyes.

A tense moment later Ikuno called softly, “Kal, look down.”

ExoticNectar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ExoticNectar

Opening his eyes, he looked down to see… balls, he waved his hand where his penis used to be.

He looked at Ikuno, then at his balls, back at Ikuno, then to his balls one more time. Still looking down he said to Ikuno, “You asked me not to so I’m trying really hard to not freak out right now.”

Ikuno scooted forward on the seat and spread her legs, “Come over here and fuck me Kal, I want you inside me.” Even as she said the words it was obvious from her face and tone that her heart wasn’t in it.

Kal stared at her in disbelief, “How the hell do you expect me to do that with,” he looked down, “oh its back.” He reached down and turned his cock from side to side inspecting it, after giving it a couple bounces in his palm he determined it was back to normal.

“Since I’m of age and willing once your focus shifted to me the enchantment kicked in and gave it back. It will come back on its own after about an hour or so if nothing triggers it sooner.”

“That’s wonderful… I’m still in the ‘try not to freak out after my dick just disappeared’ mindset at the moment, give me a minute please.”

“Better to find out now than in the middle of town lusting after some girl who only looks old enough.”

“Couldn’t you have just told me?” he said glaring at the oni. “After everything she’s been through, that made me feel… dirty.”

“No, I don’t think I could have,” said Ikuno thoughtfully, “even if I had explained in detail I doubt it would have prepared you for the actual experience, even here where you are safe you had a difficult time, imagine if it had happened in the middle of your village.”

“I hate to admit it, but you have a point,” said Kal, “though it doesn’t make me feel any better about doing that.”

“I’m sorry Kal, I wish it had worked with me and saved you from needing to do that. Is there any way that I can make it up to you?” Ikuno winced as the words left her mouth knowing that she had given him the perfect opportunity to bring up magic.

Kal looked down at his now limp penis then to the magic lantern that he could barely make out in Ikuno’s library and finally to the sleeping girl, with a thoughtful expression he looked back at the oni, “let me think on that for a bit I might have something in mind.”

Looking towards the cave entrance Ikuno sighed, “It seems it’s about time for you to go home, if you don’t leave soon you may not make it before dark.” She sniffed the air coming from outside, “it may be too late already.”

Kal nodded and quickly dressed then went over to help Ikuno with the buckles on her clothing. The oni scowled at him, “I’m capable of dressing myself farmer boy.”

“I know, but it’s a handy excuse for opportunities like this,” giving her an impish smile and reaching under the flap covering her bottom and gave her a squeeze.

“Young men! Always one thing on their mind!” she laughed then shooed him away. “Off with you now for a moment, in need to wake the girl.” Forming a magic circle in her hand she pointed it at the sleeping girl and with a few words specks of dust on the girl glowed softly before fading into nothing. When she didn’t move Ikuno gave her a little shake.

The girl’s eyes popped open and she quickly sat up in bed, “What time is it? I need to be ‘ome! I’ll get a beatin’ if I don’ ‘ave supper ready!”

Ikuno placed her large hand on the girl’s head, “Peace child, things have changed, and I will need to explain some things to you. Firstly, what is your name?”

“Perra, Milady. Me mum named me that.”

Ikuno smiled softly at the young girl and sat down at the foot of the bed, “I will try to make this quick as you and Kal have places to be before dark. I believe Kal can answer most of your questions if we don’t have time here.” Ikuno took a deep breath, “First off, you will not be returning to your brother… ever.” Perra began to protest and Ikuno held up a hand to stop her, “Wait until I am finished then ask your questions,” the young girl closed her mouth and slowly nodded.

“The knights you came with were concerned that your brother might kill you if you went back to him and felt that since I had saved your life that you belonged to me now.” Again, Ikuno had to hold up a hand to forestall any arguments, there were tears in Perra’s eyes. “My cave is no place for a young human girl to live so I’m sending you to live with my servant and his mother, their farm is near a village in the opposite direction from here than your village. As I said before he is a good man who will make sure you are taken care of. Also, since his mother is recovering from a sickness your help will be very appreciated.”

“Finally, the knights were very adamant,” Perra gave her a look at the word, Ikuno thought for a moment, “very stern, that you never speak of what happened with Sir Michael. They were also very clear that if news of the incident got out that they may even go so far as to have you killed, I apologize for putting this on you at such an age, but I feel it’s important you know what is at stake.”

The oni drew the sniffling girl into a hug, “Do you have any questions before you go little one?”

“They’s thinkin’ my brother might kill me?” said the Perra with a quavering voice.

Ikuno nodded, “Do you remember what happened after I saved you from Sir Michael?”

“I ran back ‘ome an’ me brother yelled at me cuz if the knight died then he couldn’ become a squire. He ‘it me a couple times an’ I bumped my ‘ead. Woke up at the ‘pothecary, good as new. Reck’n ‘e took me there to get me patched up.”

Ikuno shook her head sadly then repeated to Perra the story the knight had heard from the apothecary owner. “The knights felt that he would blame you for losing another chance to become a squire and for him being put in the stocks. They didn’t feel it would be safe for you to return home,” she said.

Tears rolled freely down Perra’s cheeks as she heard about how she had nearly died, and Ikuno’s potion had saved her. Sadly agreeing with the knight’s conclusion, she asked, “So I’m ta go live wit’ ‘im?” looking in Kal’s direction.

Ikuno stood, “Yes you are and to get home before dark you will need some help.” She walked over to the bookcases in the library and picked up three small bottles off one of the shelves. Motioning for the two young humans to follow she made her way to the entrance of the cave, outside they could see that the sun would be setting in a short time. Once there she held the bottles up for Kal and Perra to see. “Strength, speed and stamina,” she explained holding up each in turn, looking at Kal she said, “this should allow you to carry Perra on your back and allow you to get home in time. Unfortunately, that means it’s time for goodbyes.”

Kal walked over to Ikuno crooking his finger to come closer, she leaned down and he took the oni’s face in his hands before kissing her tenderly. The oni dropped to one knee and drew the farmer in close. Breaking the kiss Kal looked into her eyes, “I’ll be back as soon as I can,” he said softly stroking her cheek.

She leaned into his hand, “Don’t be too long.”

Ikuno released Kal and they turned to Perra only to be stopped by the awed expression on her face.

“What?” asked Kal.

“You two looked like me mum an’ da,” she said looking between the two.

Kal felt his cheeks redden while Ikuno flushed dark purple in embarrassment, “I… we… err… ummm,” she stammered. Kal laughed, this was the first time he had seen the oni so flustered and caught off guard, and all from Perra’s innocent observation.

Ikuno glared at him for a moment but quickly broke into a smile, “Come now girl, get up on his back. He will be moving very fast so hold on tight.” Kal knelt down so Perra could climb up and prepare for her high-speed piggyback ride. “Kal be careful with your strength while the potion is in effect you may hurt her if you hold her too tight.” Shaking each of the bottles she pushed magical energy into each one making them glow, Kal didn’t understand how but he could feel the magic moving into them.

“Ikuno?” he said getting her attention, “Will you teach me magic?”

The oni sighed and looked at him, “Magic is very difficult and takes many years to learn. I’m sorry but I’ll have to say no, I understand if that means you won’t come to see me again,” she said looking sad.

Kal snorted, “Magic or no, I’ll still be coming back here Ikuno. You needn’t worry about that. Magic just seems so amazing I was hoping I might be able to learn it.”

Ikuno smiled and kissed him on the forehead, riding Kal’s back Perra was suddenly glad of how the oni’s horns swept back over her hair instead of sticking straight out like the girl had seen in pictures of green ogres.

“That was the correct answer,” said Ikuno, “I would be happy to teach you I just wanted to make sure that wasn’t the only reason you would come see me. Bear in mind what I said earlier was true, it will be difficult and take a long time. Now is not the time for such discussion however. You said you live around two hours away?” Kal was wearing a goofy grin from her agreeing to teach him but had enough sense to nod, Ikuno thought for a moment then aloud said, “Seven should do. Open your mouth Kal.” She carefully put seven drops of each potion on his tongue and when he swallowed he felt his body flood with strength and energy. “Go, be safe,” said Ikuno but to Kal, the words were drawn out and strangely deep. He nodded and broke into a swift jog towards home noticing immediately that he was covering far more ground than normal, Perra squeaked and wrapped her arms tighter around his neck. Not feeling the slightest fatigue even at those speeds Kal made sure Perra was secure then broke into a run.

Ikuno watched as the two sprinted off to the west towards Kal’s farm. Sighing she turned and went into her cave, uncomfortably aware that no one would be sharing her bed with her tonight like Kal had earlier that day. Shaking her head, she walked into the darkness.

 

 

------

 

 

Speed was the first to lose its effect and Kal slowed down just as they came upon one of the fields furthest from the house. Strength left next but Perra was fairly light and he continued carrying her on his back. Finally, the stamina potion gave out and Kal had just started to breathe heavier as they approached his house.

Kal’s house wasn’t much to look at, a log cabin that his father and grandfather had built by hand with a roof made of wooden shingles that seemed to need repair every time it rained. The only distinguishing part was the metal tube that poked out of roof close to the center of the cabin. Inside, the tube led to a cast iron stove, a wedding gift from his grandfather that had cost a small fortune but did a much better job of keeping the cabin warm in winter than the stone fireplace. A wall with two doors, by the front and back of the cabin, separated the bedrooms from the main room and the iron stove was set into this wall with the half of the back opening out into each bedroom for heating. Open cupboards by the fireplace signified the kitchen area and the rest was taken up by a table and chairs for the living room/dining area. Behind the house was a chicken coop next to a shed where he kept all of his farm tools as well as a small barn where his two oxen stayed, a third stall in the barn was empty but he planned on filling that with a horse soon.

The sun had just disappeared behind the trees when Kal put Perra down and turned to face her. “One thing before we go inside, my mother is recovering from a sickness and is still somewhat weak, It may be best not to tell her that Ikuno is an oni.”

“Oni?” Perra asked tilting her head to one side.

“I’ll explain better later but she isn’t an ogre-like everyone thinks but something called an oni. Anyways, I don’t know how my mother will react to her being a giant blue woman.”

Perra thought about it for a second then nodded before asking, “Wha’ about you kissin ‘er?”

Kal blushed, “Maybe best not mention that too. Well, let’s get you settled in.

Kal’s mother was sitting in a chair in the living room knitting as they walked in. After introductions and informing his mother that his mother that she would be staying with them, which got him a raised eyebrow from his mother when Perra wasn’t looking, she fawned over the teenage girl before taking her into her room to find some new clothes.

Kal’s mom came back out as the girl changed, she stood in front of the young farmer with her hands on her hips, “Explain, and quickly, she won’t take long to change.”

Kal thought for a moment, “Short answer. Brother was beating her, knights took her from the brother. The lady who gave us the money for your cure also saved the girl at one point. Knights gave the girl to the lady who called on me as her servant to take care of her.” He shrugged, “And here we are.”

His mother’s eyes went wide, “Servant?”

“She saved your life, mother, just a ‘thank you’ felt… inadequate. On days I can make it over there I plan to put myself at her disposal for the day.” His voice was firm with resolve under her gaze.

“Is this what she demanded as payment for the money?”

“No mother, she demanded nothing. This was my idea and I intend to keep my word to her. Admittedly I wasn’t expecting something like Perra coming to live with us as part of my duties.”

Kal’s mother visibly relaxed, “As long as it was your choice and you will still be here working the farm most times I suppose it will be okay,” Looking towards the door to her room she added, “the extra hands will be a help as well on the days you are gone. Though first things first I’m going to have to break her of the peasant speak,” she said twisting her mouth like she’d just bitten into something sour.

Perra walked out of his mother’s room, she had changed into one of his mother’s old farm dresses but twirled about showing it off like it was a gown fit for a castle ball. It made Kal realize just how close to rags her old clothes had been. His mother again fawned over the young girl before dragging her over to the kitchen and began drilling the girl about what kind of cooking skills she had.

Kal walked into his room and looked at his bed, thinking back to that afternoon and how nice it had been to wake up with Ikuno. Sighing he lit a candle and set it on the stand beside his bed, he reached into the bottom half of the nightstand and retrieved one of the only three books he had ever read, figuring he should study up if he was going to be learning magic in the future. After only a few minutes though he set the book down, unable to concentrate. Laying back on the bed he listened to the sounds of Perra and his mother busying themselves in the kitchen while thoughts of his time with the blue-skinned, golden-horned, white-haired oni lulled him to sleep.

 

Published 
Written by BluDraygn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments