Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Shipwrecked Princess

"A shipwrecked princess makes some discoveries."

13
5 Comments 5
8.3k Views 8.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

The wind was blowing across the ship, and the princess was getting bored.

It had seemed like such a fun voyage, and for years she had begged to be allowed to go out on a ship, touring to the exotic ports her parents talked about. Now that she was an adult, she had been allowed to go on a sea voyage to the land of Punt. But she hadn't realized how boring it could get, out at sea.

She watched the desert shore slide by slowly. She shifted in her seat, at the rear of the ship, next to her private quarters. The captain of the ship was in front of her, inspecting the sailors and rowers as they powered the ship forward.

It had been fun for her at first, getting to leave her home. But all her luxuries were gone. No baths, no perfumes, no cinnamon or honey. And also, no sex. She had recently got a few partners, as was normal. Just being an adult, and not ready for marriage, she didn't go “too far”. In somewhat hushed and indirect tones, the older women had explained just what was allowed and what wasn't.

She could hold men and women tight, kiss them, let their hands travel over her body, but too much more than that wasn't allowed. But that was enough for her. In fact, the part she liked most was just being seen, how the guys and girls would stare at her firm young breasts and hard dark nipples through her sheer linen tops, how the angles of her hips swished her skirts as she walked. She loved walking in the marketplace and feeling the eyes of everyone boring into her.

Of course, there was plenty of eyes following her here, as well. She was wearing even lighter clothing here, and the sailors were obviously enchanted with her body under her light gauzy clothing. She wondered what her parents would think if they found out she had taken the captain or one of the sailors into her cabin for a few moments of relief.

Although they were wealthy merchants who were very lenient with her ways, they would probably still object. Watching the muscled back of a sailor pull ropes in the hot sun was certainly a cure for boredom, even if it wasn't everything she wanted. She felt her moisture well up and bit her lip. And so distracted was she, trying to imagine just what she could accomplish in the little cabin in the back of the ship, that she didn't notice when the wind picked up, the boat skidded, and she fell overboard.

She remembered hitting the water, but the next thing she remembered was waking up on a beach. She blinked her eyes and looked around. It seemed to be about the same time, the sun was still hot, and the ocean was the same color. She looked around her and found the island was a riot of green, going right down to the ocean.

How unusual, she didn't remember anything. She also noticed the trees, while looking familiar, had strange fruit, purple and red and shiny and seemingly burning. Not knowing what to do, she walked inward, but before long she saw a man in front of her. He was dressed in a purple robe with a bald head, and he seemed too tall to be real.

“Where am I?” was her first question.

“Exactly where you need to be. Where your mind drove you” he answered, his voice singing. He had a very musical voice, unusual for such a large, muscular man. With everything going on around her, she felt that she should be asking different questions, but her eyes were following his shape under the robe.

Most of the men she had been close to were her own age, slender, pretty enough, but now she was wondering what his large body would look like. Suddenly, she caught his eye and realized that he could most certainly guess what she was thinking. A blush crept up her olive skin.

“What about the people in the ship? Will they miss me?” she asked.

“Don't worry about that, ” he said, a twinkle in his eye.

They were walking on, and they stopped in front of a house in a clearing. It seemed to be small and made of wood, and he gestured her towards it.

“Go in. You will find what you seek”

As soon as she stepped in the door, she realized two things. The little hut seemed to have more rooms than she thought, and it was full of a rich, woody aroma that somehow made the twinge between her legs turn into a steady pulse. If her white linen dress wasn't already soaked with seawater, it would quickly be stained by her wetness. And in the house, she knew what to do.

She went through the first door. Behind it was a room that was bigger than it should be, with soft red light everywhere, and with a man standing in front of her. He was almost as tall as the man outside, wearing only a loincloth, and with thick, curly black hair and a rug of chest hair. He looked like a Northerner, someone that she would have thought of only as a foreigner. But in here, she knew what she had to do.

She walked towards him, and, standing on her toes, kissed him. His strong arms went around her back, picking her up. She felt his thick chest hair pushing against her breasts through the thin, wet fabric of her dress. Instinctively, her hand went downward, running over his rough thighs. She worked her way upward, enjoying his grunts, and found the thick penis underneath. She couldn't get her hand around it, it was so big. How could it go in her?

She wondered how, but she knew it would. She moved her hand up and down, enjoying the grunts of pleasure that came from this man, seemingly so big and strong, but dependent on her small hand for his pleasure. But soon the stroking and kissing became too much for both of them, and he pushed her down to the ground. Her passage was still virgin, and she didn't know how this would work.

CaroleFreire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaroleFreire

She was even more surprised when she felt herself turned over, her ass pointing up in the air and her swampy cleft open for him. He suddenly filled her from behind, and it was more intense than she could have managed. She felt his strong arms holding her down as he roughly took his pleasure in her. She didn't know how she could do it, but she opened up to him, and while he still felt as thick, the pain quickly faded to be replaced with an incredible pleasure.

The only problem is it didn't last long enough. Not that she could blame him. As big as he felt in her, she wondered how her tight virgin sheath must feel around him. She felt proud as the pleasure she was giving him brought him to the brink, and was happy when she felt him spasm inside of her, filling her with seed. She had had it on her hands before and loved the texture, and it felt even better inside of her.

He pulled out of her, turned her around and gave her a wild kiss.

She didn't know what to say next. She didn't have to. He rolled over, smiled at her, and fell into a contented sleep. Normally she might be offended, but she understood it was part of the magic of this place. She had a sense that she had more work to do.

She left the room, and went into the corridor, heading for the next room.

In it, she opened the door to see a man closer to her age, from the south, dark and lithe, in sharp contrast to what she had seen before. But the darkness of her eyes and the eagerness in them was all she needed to know. This time she would take control, in a manner of speaking. He was sitting on a plush red sofa, naked, and she sank down, taking his long penis in her mouth.

First, she teased it with her tongue, then took the tip in, and when his mewls of pleading became too much, she took it all the way in. She had done this before, but this had been the first time she had truly enjoyed it. She felt every throb and twitch in the long shaft, and she couldn't help but send a hand down to stroke her lips as she pleasured him.

The only problem, which seemed to be a side effect of the magic here, was the sensation was too much, and before long, she felt a torrent of seed in her mouth. The taste was rich and sweet, and while she might normally recoil a little she instead sunk down further trying to get every drop.

At the same time, her fingers working along her slit brought her to a climax. It took a long time. She felt his hands clutching at her hair as he finished. He pulled up and asked her for a kiss, and she did, both of them tasting his rich fluid on her lips. His eyes looked up at her with a pleading look. He wanted more.

And she was tempted... to ride his body and feel another cargo of sperm unleashed inside of her. But she wanted more... she had an idea of what she wanted, and she felt she would find it in the next room. She kissed him, and he fell back onto the sofa, sleep already taking him.

She walked into the next room, and as soon as she entered, she felt soft hands and a soft mouth embrace her. This room was lighter, sunlight coming through a large window, covered in a bright white cloth. The woman standing next to her was a little older, with the blond hair and blue eyes of the foreigners, north of the sea. She had a round, creamy body, with ruby red nipples. Her hair was curly and delightfully thick, she realized, as they embraced and ran their hands through each other's hair.

They clasped hands and she felt that although the fingers were soft, they were larger than her own, and she had some ideas of where they could go. She thought she would spend longer with this woman, because a woman wouldn't have the problems of finishing too soon that the men would have. The princess dropped her lips and tongue downward to lap at the woman's full, red nipple, while her hands parted her creamy thighs. Together, they fell down into the white linen cushions, bliss surrounding them.

She didn't know how much longer it was until she walked out into the sunshine, disheveled and flushed and satiated. The man was still there, tall and regal, a slight smile upon his lips.

She wanted to ask him again who he was, and where this was, but in her state of satiation, it didn't seem as important. But he answered her unspoken question anyway:

“This is here to show you what you want, and what you could be. You won't find this place again, at least not on a map. All of this will disappear beneath the waves. But what you learned here will stay with you.”

And with that, everything around her blinked away, and she found herself kicking in the water, next to her ship, a group of sailors looking on with concern that the merchant's daughter had been so foolish as to fall overboard. A rope was thrown down to her and she scrambled in. She remembered everything, but apparently, they had just seen her fall in the water a few minutes ago.

After the captain made sure she was okay, she walked into her cabin and quickly realized that what had happened to her was real. The man had told her that she couldn't return to that island on a map, but she now knew she had to return to it other ways.

Published 
Written by thirdislander
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments