Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A well needed bath

5
4 Comments 4
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Emily was glad to get home after a particularly hard day at the office. She had been in the dullest meeting ever with fat men in suits talking about projection figures for the coming financial year.

She couldn’t wait to run upstairs and turn the hot tap on. Running a well earned bath, she undressed glancing at her firm body gradually exposing itself in the mirror. She inspected herself thinking, ‘Compared to the so called gorgeous girls in the office, she might be considered plain, but if only they knew what hidden treasures lay underneath her slightly dowdy office clothes.’

She stood a modest 5’4” but had slender legs that would never give away her height, slim with a trim, well toned stomach, firm C cup breasts and a smooth freshly waxed mound. She turned and admired her well toned back leading down to a perfectly curved bum that stuck out in a “come get me” way.

As the bath started to near the top she poured in her favourite lavender scented bath oil. The aroma alone was enough to make her start to relax and forget about the boredom of the day.

Wanting to shut out the world, she lit the candles dotted around the room, tied her waist-length tawny brown hair into a temporary knot, turned out the light and slowly slid into the warm heady water. “God I’ve been looking forward to this all day” she thought to herself. The heat of the water made her shut out the rest of the world completely and all that remained of the grey thundery day outside was the soothing howl of the wind in the trees outside.

Her eyes grew heavy and she started to drift off slowly into a world away from the stress that now seemed so distant. The lavender scent soothing her more and more with every breath. Her mind started to wander to a world away, a world where nothing else mattered, one that she always seemed to be in total control. The land of imagination where she always looked forward to visiting.

Her eyes started to open slowly and through the heady steam she saw a figure standing tall staring at her. His deep, almost black eyes, burning into hers. She felt completely paralysed. Wanting to move but unable to, and accepting it.

She was used to her mind conjuring up men before but this one seemed different. Somehow more real, not at all like the men from here previous dreams. Dangerous and threatening, yet exciting and enticing. He seemed to stand there and hold her eyes with his stare for what seemed like an eternity before even moving.

Then, as he did, it was almost like he was gliding across the bathroom floor towards her. His legs hardy moved and yet he was now standing right next to the bath in what seemed like a split second. He held out his hand to take hers and without thought her hand met his and she almost floated out of the water and was now standing in front of him. His cold breath glancing across her wet neck sending shivers down the inside of her spine. She was still glued to his eyes as his head lowered slightly. “Oh god yes, here it comes” she thought, the deep passionate kiss that she was longing for, but his head lowered past her soft cheeks and settled on her left breast. His lips gently caressed the soft skin just above her chestnut brown nipple, hardened by the mixture of water and cold air.

She inhaled deeply.

Suddenly she felt two sharp intense jabs from where his mouth was. A feeling of intense, yet pleasurable pain that, she had never experienced anything like before. She could feel a draining feeling from where his lips were and yet as the exhausting feeling continued she also felt a completely different feeling. A feeling as if life was being pumped into her at the same time. “I’ve never felt so alive” she thought to herself. She started to feel something that she had only read of before. A wave started to take over her body starting at the source of the pain and travelling down past her stomach gather force until it reached the spot between her thighs and felt like an explosion deep within her. Her head fell back, hair falling from the knot down her back, brushing against her bottom. She could feel a warm feeling trickling down the inside of her loins.

MissINSATIABLE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissINSATIABLE

The dark stranger pulled her closer to his body, his teeth still deep inside her breast. Her leg slipped between his and she felt his firm manhood pressing onto her thigh. He finally released her from his mouth and as she looked towards him she could see that somehow he was now naked. His thin, yet toned body, standing in front of her. She looked down at his hard modest sized cock standing at full attention. It was all she could do to stop herself from grabbing it hard and pushing it to the back of her hungry mouth. She felt his hand grabbing her hair from the back and forcing her to gaze into those hypnotic eyes once again. Now they were even darker. Black and foreboding.

His hands were suddenly on her waist and she felt herself being lifted with ease, almost weightless and then coming downwards. As her body lowered her lags parted and she felt herself being stretched apart inside. She had never felt so full, but she was by now so wet with passion he slid so easily inside her and she could feel a deep hot almost burning sensation as he filled her tight pussy. She wanted more, so much more. He lifted her slowly again, the feeling of his rigid pole as it slipped against the walls of her womanhood felt incredible. She never thought that her head could ever come up with such intensely orgasmic feelings. Again she slid down his length. Almost cumming instantly on the second thrust. Her breath started to get heavier and heavier with every thrust. Wanting him more and more each time. A deep vibration from within started to build inside her.

Turning into a wave of passion as his pace increased. The wave started to turn into convulsions as she felt his hard cock starting to swell within her. Her body tensed, her legs turning to jelly as his back arched hard into her and she felt hot jets of semen start to shoot to the back of her cervix. Beads of perspiration starting to drip from her temples. She started to cum again. This time the feeling became so incredibly vivid and intense that her body suddenly went completely limp and she blacked out completely.

The next thing she knew she was back in the bath, the water now tepid and her eyes straining to open. “God that was a new one on me” she thought, still surprised by how far her imagination had gone this time. The water was now becoming slightly uncomfortable and so she mustered all the strength she could find in her now limp and exhausted body and pulled herself out. She reached for the warmth of the towel and hurriedly wrapped herself into it.

Emily sat on the bath for a good fifteen minutes trying to gather enough strength before starting to dry off her now cold damp body. As the towel dropped below her breast she noticed something. “No…Surely it can’t be…”

Published 
Written by DarkStranger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments