Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cinder Whore, Chapter 4

"Now that she was his, it was time to prepare her for her training!"

13
11 Comments 11
7.0k Views 7.0k
5.9k words 5.9k words

The next morning Bella woke up and, at first, she didn't remember where she was. Then, when her head had cleared a bit, she remembered. She remembered what had happened to her the day before and she smiled. Bella was a woman! She luxuriated in the soft comfortable bed. Mark had already gotten up but didn't wake her so she had the whole king-sized bed to herself. She had never seen a bed this big or this soft before - it was a world away from the old worn-out twin sized mattress she used to call a bed.

Bella would have been perfectly content to spend the whole day in that bed, just lounging and enjoying how wonderful it felt. But she knew she had better get up and see what her Master had planned for the day. So she got up and went into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

She remembered him telling her that they were going clothes shopping today and having nothing else to wear, she put the same red metallic dress that had been her only clothes for three days now. I'm really getting tired of this dress. It will be nice when I have something else to wear! she thought to herself.

She went downstairs and in the dining room, Mark was sitting at the table drinking his morning coffee. "Good morning sleepy head! I trust you slept well considering that I have been up for two hours already!" he said, chuckling.

"Sorry, Master. I didn't mean to oversleep but your bed is so comfortable! After sleeping on my old mattress on the floor by the fireplace, your bed was like sleeping on a cloud!" she said.

"Well, I figured you must have been tired. When I woke up you were sleeping so peacefully, I didn't have the heart to wake you," he said.

"Thank you, Master. Shall I make breakfast now?" she asked.

"Yes, and after breakfast, we will see about getting you something besides that dress to wear. I'll bet you are getting tired of wearing the same thing!" he said with a smile.

"Oh yes, Master! I like the dress, but it will be nice to have something different to wear!" she said.

After they ate breakfast, they headed out shopping. Mark knew of some shops that would have just what he wanted for Bella and he headed over to one of them where he knew a couple of the saleswomen.

"Mr. McConnell! How nice to see you again!" the saleswoman said when they came in.

"Hello, Kathy, nice to see you too. This is Bella and she needs a new wardrobe. She will need some dresses, something to wear around the house for housework and chores, and maybe a couple of things for the bedroom. I brought her to you because you are the best and I've never seen you not dressed impeccably. If anyone can set her up, it's you and your shop here!" he said.

"Oh, you are sweet, Mark! Yes, we can help you Bella let's see what we can find for you. Do you know your sizes?" Kathy asked.

"No, Ma'am. I only have this one dress and I think it's a bit on the small side," Bella said.

"Well, I guess that's where we will start then. Finding out your sizes. Excuse us for a moment Mark, honey, while we go in the back and get this young girl's sizes," Kathy said.

"No problem, I'll just pop next door and get a coffee," he said. So while Mark went to the coffee shop next door, Kathy took Bella in the back of the shop where the dressing rooms were and took her measurements.

When Mark returned, Kathy was showing Bella what she had in her sizes. Bella didn't want to choose anything until Mark had a look and Mark was patient and let her try on a number of things.

He approved five or six dresses, most of them short and sexy. He also approved a couple longer, more formal dresses. He bought her some pants for doing her housework and then it came to the intimates.

"Now I am going to let you buy some panties but I only want you to wear them on your "ladies days" and only with my permission, understand?" he said.

"Yes Master," Bella replied. Bella was embarrassed that he had said that in front of this saleswoman but Kathy explained.

"Don't worry hon, I know all about Master Mark. He's a good customer here and sent us a few girls over the years," she said. Then she smiled at Bella, "He has been my Master as well!"

"That's right, and you were a pretty good submissive too. I enjoyed working with you," Mark said.

"Thank you, Sir. But you made it easy and very fun. You have a good man, here Bella. If you follow his direction and obey him, he won't lead you astray." Kathy said.

"I will try. I am really new to all this but I will do my best," Bella said.

"Master Mark, while we are on the subject, I was wondering…. would it be possible to come by sometime for… a tune-up? I have been thinking about you lately and I was actually thrilled when you called and said you were coming by. Of course, I wouldn't want to get in the way of Bella's training, but if you could squeeze me in… I feel the need to submit again. I miss that," Kathy said.

"I'm sure we could work something out. It might be a good thing for Bella to see a trained submissive in action to show her what to do and how to act," Mark said.

"Well I don't know how 'trained' I am anymore - it's been awhile since I knelt before you, and I'm sure I've forgotten a few things. But I know you will bring me back under control again!" she giggled.

"Yes, I'm sure it will come back to you after a little bit. Just give me a call at home and we'll see what we can do about that 'tune-up'," he said.

"Thank you… Master. God, I've missed saying that!" Kathy said. Mark handed Kathy his credit card and paid for all the clothes and then they left the shop.

It was still a little while before lunch, so Mark decided to put the time to good use. From the clothing shop, he drove over to a particular beauty salon he knew of. As they pulled up to the front he stopped and then turned to her.

"Bella, here is my card," he said handing his credit card to her, "I want you to go inside and talk to a woman named Amanda. She knows me. Tell her that I have sent you here to get shaved. She will know what to do. But I want you to do everything she says, just as if you were following my directions, understand?" he said.

"Yes Master," she said, "Can I ask you a question?"

"What is it?"

"Is this Amanda another one of your past submissives?"

"No, unfortunately, she is a lesbian and not into BD/SM. She is just a good friend," he said.

"Oh," Bella said.

"Now I will be back to get you in about an hour. The salon doesn't look too busy and Amanda should be able to get your right in. So I should be waiting inside when you are finished," he said.

"Yes Master," she said. Mark helped her out of the car and then made sure she got inside all right before he left.

Bella drew a deep breath and walked up to the first woman she came to. "Excuse me, I'm looking for Amanda?" she said.The woman pointed to another of the girls. "That's Amanda over there," she said.

"Thank you," Bella said, and went over to the woman indicated.

"Amanda?" Bella asked.

"Yes, I'm Amanda. How can I help you?" she said.

Bella looked around for a moment before she continued. Only a couple women in the salon under hair dryers so Bella leaned closer, "My name is Bella and I need to get shaved… down there. Master Mark said you know him and you would know what he likes," she said in a soft voice so she wouldn't be heard too loudly.

"You mean Mark McConnell, yes I know him and I know just what to do. Come with me honey," she said, lightly touching her arm reassuringly.

Amanda took Bella to the back of the shop and into another room. She shut and locked the door behind them. "Just to give us a little privacy," Amanda said smiling.

Bella looked around the room quickly and found a sink, a skinny table like a massage table, and what looked like an OB/GYN exam chair. "This is the room we do the more intimate and special work. We shave both men and women, as well as waxings and other things back here," Amanda explained, "Now why don't you get undressed and hop up in the chair and we'll get you shaved and smooth for your Master."

Bella did as she was told, remembering what her Master told her when he dropped her off. She got in the chair and Amanda strapped her legs down "This is just to keep you still so you won't move and accidentally get nicked," Amanda said.

"Is it going to hurt?" Bella asked.

"No hon, it doesn't hurt at all. And when it's done you will feel so much sexier," Amanda said.

"Really?" Bella asked. Amanda stood back and hiked up her skirt. Bella watched as Amanda slowly revealed her own bare pussy. Bella's eyes roamed over the woman's form.

"I keep mine shaved all the time. I like the way it looks and my girlfriend loves it too. It feels so sexy when my dress or my panties rub against my bare clit!" she said with a little wink.

"Oh my!" Bella said as she looked at the woman's denuded sex.

"Tell you what, just to make you feel a little more comfortable why don't I get undressed too so you won't feel like you are at a disadvantage," Amanda said, stripping out of her clothes.

"Okay… I guess," Bella watched as Amanda began stripping. Her eyes were hungrily roaming over the woman's form being exposed.

With her skirt off and sans panties, Amanda unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a lacy blue bra. She removed the bra freeing her admirable breasts. Bella looked at the woman standing nude before her. Hard perky nipples stood out from breast just slightly smaller than her own D cup mammaries.

There was a pink flush of excitement covering the tan skin, very pronounced around the nipples. Her gaze drifted down, coming to rest on the bare patch between Amanda's legs. She could just make out the swollen lips of her pussy between her thighs.

"You like?" Amanda asked

Bella flushed with embarrassment at having been caught staring. "I like very much," Bella said. Her face was red as an apple. She recovered and reached out to touch, then caress the bare pussy offered as Amanda stepped forward. Bella liked the smooth softness "It feels… nice," she said, tentatively touching her.

Bella's head was swimming at the way this was going. Her mother took her to the beauty salon with her a few times before she got sick, but Bella never remembered any "special rooms" or knew that anything like this went on in them!

"Please be careful," Bella asked. She had never had anyone shave her before.

"Don't worry honey," Amanda said. "I've done this a few times." Picking up a pair of scissors, Amanda began by trimming the hair as close as she could with the scissors. She worked quickly but very carefully and Bella barely breathed through the shearing.

Amanda cleaned up as much as she could with the scissors and then put them down and picked up a small towel that had been soaking in warm water. She laid it over Bella's trimmed pubes. "We'll give this a couple minutes to soften up the hair for shaving," Amanda said.

As Amanda got the things she would need ready she made chitchat with Bella to get her relaxed. "So how long have you known Mark - sorry, Master Mark?" she asked.

"Only a couple days," Bella said.

"Oh really? And he is getting you shaved so quickly? How did you meet?" Amanda asked.

Bella hesitated as if wondering if she should answer the question. "Bella, honey, this is a private room. What goes on in here stays in here. You don't have to answer if you don't want to, that's fine. But just know that I am very discrete. I know Master Mark personally - we are good friends - and I would never divulge anything about him, or anyone, to anyone else," Amanda said.

"Well, he bought me, that's how we met," Bella said looking down.

"He bought you?" Amanda asked, confused.

"Yes, my stepmother sent me to a man who was supposed to set me up to have sex with other men. I was to have sex with them for money which he and my stepmother would split. It was her way of getting me to pay my own way she said.

"But Master wanted me and didn't want me to be used like that, so he offered to buy me outright. My stepmother approved, so I am now Master Mark's property. He wants me to be shaved so here I am," Bella said.

"Oh, honey!" Amanda said shocked.

"Oh, it's all right. Master Mark is better to me than my stepmother ever was. He is kind and thoughtful and very caring. My stepmother was cruel and mean. I am much better off now than I have been since my parents died. Master Mark is a good man and I want to do whatever I can to make him happy," Bella said.

"Well I know Mark and I know he is a good kind man. He has always been a gentleman with me and never tried to push himself on me. I'm a lesbian and I don't know much about his BD/SM stuff, but he has always treated me with respect," Amanda said.

"Yes, Master told me you were a lesbian and not into BD/SM," Bella said.

Amanda smiled. "Okay I think we're ready to begin the next part of your shaving now," she said. Amanda removed the warm wet towel from between her legs and started lathering her up with warm soapy foam. Bella shivered slightly at the feel of the bubbles sliding over her skin. The warmth of the water seeped in relaxing her muscles, her mind drifted.

She was alight with fire inside, each stroke of the blade shot another wave through her pussy and from there it ran up her spine to her brain. Her thoughts were all jumbled up with feelings and sensations. She could hear a moaning noise and knew it was coming from her lips. Her eyes popped open when she felt fingers upon her stomach.

Amanda worked slowly and diligently cleaning every hair from Bella's yummy looking pussy. Her fingers brushed lightly over the moaning woman's stomach before rubbing the thick lather over her short hair. She worked the lather up, moving down to rub between the wet lips, the corner briefly finding the nub of her clit.

She grinned when Bella's eyes widened and knew she had found her target. "That will be my tongue in just a few minutes," she teased. Then fingers and a warm firm razor touched her. The strokes were smooth and confident as Amanda worked carefully, shaving away the hair.

Bella gasped as the touch to her clit had sent a small orgasmic wave through her, not a full-blown orgasm but a definite prelude to a much larger event to come. Her nerves were tingling all over as the soapy lather shifted with each tug of her skin. Her pussy was aflame with desire the soap just adding to the slick wet feeling. The newly uncovered areas of her pubic area were extremely sensitive. She felt the fingers as little jabs of orgasmic bliss as they pulled and tugged at her most sensitive regions.

Amanda poured warm water directly onto the recently shaved area to rinse the hairs away. "All done." Her hand rubbed the skin lovingly. "Smooth as a baby's bottom."

Bella looked down at her now bare pussy. Her own hands rubbed at the smooth skin exploring the new feeling. She felt Amanda's hands slide underneath her. "What now?" she asked.

"Now I have to inspect my work," Amanda said. She lifted with her hands raising Bella's ass into the air. Bella helped to lift with her own legs. "Mmm…Yummy." Amanda smiled and licked at the thigh beside her.

Bella groaned at the feel of the warm tongue. The blood rushing to her head made her slightly dizzy. The tongue sliding toward and then into her pussy made her head explode. It took less than three long licks from ass to pubic bone for her to begin her orgasm.

Amanda continued to work her tongue around and into the smooth pussy as Bella tensed and relaxed with waves of pleasure. She grinned as she timed her licks to be the most effective. First flicking the hard clit above and later sliding seep into the juicy moist opening below. After several minutes she felt a major shudder run through Bella and stopped, letting her settle back down onto the gyno chair.

GinaSexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinaSexxy

Bella gasped and screamed when Amanda drove deep with her tongue and her lip or nose pressed into her clit. The orgasm exploded upon her suddenly and without mercy, filling her whole body with an electric tingle. She relaxed and lay back onto the chair again. She looked at Amanda. "That was amazing." She turned to sit between her legs and kissed her gently as she settled into Amanda's arms.

Amanda rubbed her hands over Bella's large breasts, half stroking and half just holding her as she lay back on the gyno chair. "Maybe next time you come in, you can make an appointment… that way I can set aside more time for us to play," she whispered seductively to the newly-shaved woman.

After she was shaved, Amanda released the straps hold her legs and set them down so she could get up. She helped Bella out of the chair pulling her up into her arms. Amanda pulled Bella into a kiss, a long soft womanly kiss and Bella moaned gently into Amanda's mouth.

Amanda leaned down and kissed each of Bella's nipples then straightened up again. She began getting dressed along with Bella and when they were both ready, they left the room to go out into the main part of the salon.

"Hi Mark," Amanda said cheerfully, "Your girl here was excellent. She is all ready to go!". Mark paid for Bella's shaving and they left the salon.

"So how was the shaving? Did you have fun?" Mark asked.

Bella knew what he was asking and she blushed when she answered, "Yes, Master."

"Well, let's see it. Let's see what I paid for," he said. Bella lifted herself in her seat slightly to hike up her dress and show him her now bare pussy. He put his hand between her legs to feel her baby smooth sex. "Very nice. I like it."

"Thank you, Master. I like it too," Bella said.

"So what do you feel like for lunch?" he asked.

"I don't care, Master. As long as I'm with you, we can eat anywhere," she said, smiling at him.

"Well, then I think we'll just hop over to the diner and that way you can pick what you want," he said. He drove over to Ethel's Diner and once he parked the car, he and Bella went inside to grab a bite to eat.

After they ordered their meals, Mark started talking about the day and his future plans for her. "I made the appointments for you to be pierced. Next week I will take you to the piercing parlor and we will get your nipples pierced. Then, next month, we will go back and get your clit hood pierced. I want you to wear nipple rings and a vertical barbell in your 'hood," he told her.

"Yes Master," Bella said.

"Now it will take a few weeks for your clit piercing to heal; six to eight weeks is about average. Your nipple piercings will take longer, possibly as long as a few months. But once you are pierced, you will find it makes you even more beautiful and you will feel sexier - which, in turn, will make you want to act sexier, and that pleases me," he said.

"I do want to please you, Master. I will do as you wish," she said.

"Good girl," he said. Bella beamed… she loved being called a "good girl". A moment later the waitress arrived with their food. They ate their lunch and when they had finished Mark paid the check and they went back to the car.

Once they had gotten in the car and pulled out of the parking lot, Bella turned to him. "What are we doing next, Master?" she asked.

"Well for starters, I want you to hike that dress up out of the way. I want to see that pretty pussy again," he said. Bella pulled her dress out from under her and pulled it up over her waist. Mark slipped a hand between her legs and began rubbing her newly shaven mound.

"Mmm, Master that feels so good… I love your hands on me…" she moaned. She laid back in her seat and opened her legs wider for him. Mark saw that Bella was giving herself to him and he smiled. His fingers toyed with her slit, rubbing her damping pussy, spreading her lips and rubbing her clit.

Bella reached up and began fingering her hardening nipples as he played below. He slipped a finger into her wet hole a little way and Bella moaned louder. She began humping her hips towards his teasing hand, hoping to get him further inside her.

"Oh God Master! Bella moaned as he played over her pussy and clit. Her pussy was dripping now and the wet squishing noises his fingers were making in her pussy only added to her arousal. Bella propped her right foot up on the dashboard to open her legs wider for him.

She was humping his hand feverishly now, trying to reach her orgasm before he changed his mind. Mark shoved two fingers deep into the young girls hungry pussy, splitting his fingers to put one on each side of her clit and trap the tender bud between them. Then he curled his fingers under her pubic bone and began quickly thrusting in and out.

The combination proved quite powerful for Bella and she howled her pleasure and gripped the armrest until her knuckles turned white with the strain. She raised her hips towards the tormenting hand, arching her back and twisting in order to get closer to it. She was babbling incoherently as she neared the precipice and prepared to fall over it.

But just as she reached the tipping point and stared over the edge into the black abyss of her own orgasm, Mark stopped, pulling his fingers from her and denying her the sweet release she craved.

"Oh please, Master! Please don't stop now! I was so close!" she whined her frustration.

"I know, but I didn't hear you ask permission. I quite probably saved you from a punishment, young lady! Don't you remember what I told you about asking permission to cum? You would have gone right along and come without permission had I not stopped you, now wouldn't you?" he said.

"Yes Master," Bella said hanging her head. He was right, she was so engrossed in her own pleasure, she totally forgot his rule about asking to cum first.

"That's what I thought. Bella, I could have continued and let you cum. Then I would have had to punish you for breaking my rule. But I want you to succeed in this new world you have entered, so I stopped before you made a mistake. Because If I can keep you from getting punished, I will. I won't overlook a needed punishment, but I will try to prevent them from happening in the first place. Do you understand?" he explained.

"Yes, Master. Thank you for keeping me from making a mistake and disappointing you. I will try to remember to ask next time," Bella said. "You are a very kind and thoughtful Master."

"Don't worry my horny little slut, there will be time later to tend to that hungry young cunt of yours!" he said, patting her crotch.

"Oh, I hope so, Master! Shaving has made me so horny! And Amanda at the beauty shop…" Bella said, her words fading out.

"Amanda what, Bella? Go on, tell me about your time at the beauty parlor," he said.

"Well, Master, everything went the way it was supposed to go in the beginning. I went in and found Amanda and she took me in the back room. There she put me in a gyno chair which kind of made me nervous at first, but she explained that it was so I would hold still and not get nicked. Then she started cutting away the hair with scissors and I held real still. She put a warm wet towel over my pussy to soften the stubble so she could shave me. But when she started lathering me…" Bella said.

"What? What happened then?" he asked, encouraging her.

"Well, Master, Amanda started touching me and when I responded she… she started to eat my pussy! Master, she made me cum right there in the back room! I didn't know what to do - you weren't there and you told me to do whatever she said!" Bella said trying to make an excuse for what happened.

"Bella! Bella! It's all right… I knew she was going to do something. I told you she was a lesbian and I knew she wouldn't be able to resist a new pussy - especially a freshly shaved one. It's fine, my sweet slut," he said.

"Oh Master!" she breathed a heavy sigh of relief, "I'm so glad I didn't mess up! I was afraid that I had done something wrong!"

"So did you like what Amanda did to you? Did you like having another woman pleasure you?" he asked.

"Yes, Master… do that mean I'm a lesbian too?" she asked.

Mark chuckled, "No, my little slut, that doesn't make you a lesbian. You might be bisexual or have bisexual attractions, but you still like when I fuck you don't you?"

"Oh, yes, Master! I love your cock!" she said, emphatically.

"Well, that's a relief!" he laughed, "For a moment I thought I may have lost you to Amanda!"

"Oh, no, Master! I am all yours! I might like to play with Amanda and I would like to again, but I am your slut, Master. I am totally your slut!" she said, grabbing his arm and holding it tight.

"Well then I think we should probably seal the deal, then before anything else happens," he said with a wicked grin.

"I don't understand, Master. What do you mean 'seal the deal'?" she asked. About that time Mark pulled into a small roadside gas station. It was a sleazy, filthy, place that had seen better days. Mark pulled in and went inside while Bella sat in the car. He came out a minute or so later with something in his hand.

"Come with me," he said, opening Bella's car door. He helped Bella out and then took her to a door marked as the men's restroom.

"Master! I can't go in there - it's the men's room!" she said.

"Never mind about that. Come in here, and be quick about it!" he said. She went inside and he shut the door behind them.

"Now on your knees and get me hard, slut!" he commanded, pushing her to the hard concrete floor.

"But Master, it's so dirty! It's all sticky and gross!" she complained.

"Quiet slut! There are going to be times when you have to do things that are not so appetizing or do things in places that aren't very comfortable or sanitary. You may as well get used to it. You are a slut… a whore. And these are the surroundings that some whore work in. So get to work!" he said sounding gruff.

Bella wasn't sure what was going on but she wanted to please her Master. If he wanted a blowjob in a dirty disgusting men's room like this, then so be it. She began to unbuckle his pants and pulled them down to just below his knees. She held his cock in her hand and began licking and sucking on the limp member, getting him harder and bigger.

She tried to block out her environment and concentrate on the task at hand. The dirty room smelled of gasoline fumes and filth but she tried to find his scent through it all. She closed her eyes to the fact she was in a dirty nasty garage bathroom and mentally pictured herself in their bedroom, kneeling on the floor as she sucked her Master's thick, juicy cock.

Her mental exercise worked and before long she was no longer in that filthy men's room but in their bedroom and she moaned as she happily sucked her Master's cock. She reached up to fondle his heavy nuts as she happily sucked and slurped on his thick cock. It didn't take very long for Bella to get her Master hard and ready.

She had learned quickly how he liked her to use her mouth and he had plans for her other holes as well. Bella was really getting into her work and looked forward to getting him off when he pushed away. "Now on your feet, slut!" he said, pulling her to her feet. She got up, not knowing what to expect next when he turned her, bending her over the sink and facing the mirror on the wall. In one slick move, he hiked her dress up over her waist and kicked her legs wide apart.

Grabbing a handful of her hair, he pulled her head up and forced it close to the mirror. "Look at yourself slut! Look at what you are. A whore, sucking and fucking in a dirty men's bathroom!" he said. Holding her head where it was he reached his other hand between her legs and began fingering her again.

"Oh God, Master! Yes, yes I'm a whore! A dirty, filthy whore… a slut to be used to give men pleasure! Let me pleasure you, Master… please use this whore! Please!" she begged.

"Reach behind you and spread that ass… I want to see that bald fuckhole!" he growled. Bella reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks as wide as she could, displaying her wet, pink cunt and her tight brown asshole.

Keeping one hand firmly entangled in her hair and her head hauled back, He used the other hand still wet with her pussy juice to grip the base of her cock. Then he rubbed the head up and down her drooling slit. Then without warning, he shoved his hard rigid cock into her sliding fully into her in one thrust.

"Ohhh, Maasssterrr!!" Bella cried out as she felt him enter her. Mark slid deeper and deeper until he felt the tip hit her cervix and then he began roughly pumping in and out of her, pinning her thighs to the edge of the sink. He pumped in and out of her slick pussy hard, deep, and fast, making her moan and whimper and cry out as he brought her passions higher and higher.

Mark reached around her and grabbed one of Bella's full tits and pinched and tugged on the hard nipple adding the element of pain to her sensory overload. Bella was having great difficulty processing all the information that was flooding into her fogged brain. But Mark was about to do something that would clear her head.

As he fucked her pussy from behind he pulled his hand off her tit and placing his palm on her ass he pushed his thumb into her tight asshole. The new intrusion was just what was needed to get her to the edge.

"Ohh, Master! Oh, I'm so close! Please, may I cum! Please!" she cried.

Mark hadn't cum since he brought Bella home and he had gotten her off a couple times. He was ready to cum as well. But he wanted her to cum first. So when she begged and asked, he gave her permission to cum.

"OHHH, MAASSTERR!!" Bella screamed as her dam burst. She poured her juices out in a gush onto the already filthy floor as Mark kept pumping in and out of her rapidly and forcefully.

Bella grabbed the sides of the sink to steady herself as the orgasm took control of her body and she shook like she was freezing to death. But she wasn't cold, she was on fire and the tremors were caused by the earthquake that she was going through.

Bella's legs finally buckled and Mark caught her and eased her down onto the dirty pussy juice stained floor. "Open that slut mouth, I am about to cum!" he barked.

"Yes, Master, give me your cum! Cum in my mouth, Master, please! I want to taste your sweet cum!" Bella cried out, opening her mouth like a little bird waiting to be fed. He jerked his cock the last few times and then he exploded, shooting spurt after scalding hot spurt of white cream into her mouth and onto her face.

He aimed a shot down onto her tits for her to wear until later. Bella took all that he had to give, holding it in her mouth until he had finished cumming, then opening her mouth to show him the load she had saved. Once she had shown him his cum had not gone to waste, she swallowed it down, putting him back in her mouth to suck the last few drops from him and clean his cock at the same time. 

Then he pulled her to her feet again, pushing her back against the sink backward this time so her ass rested on the sink edge. "I don't want you making a mess of my car with your cum-leaking cunt," he said and he reached under her, scooping as much of the leaking cum and pussy juice as he could into his hand. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue slut!" he said and he wiped his hand on her tongue and over her face, smearing the cum mixture on her.

After they had rested a few minutes, they got their clothes straightened up again and left the bathroom, He put her in the car, then returned the key to the gas station attendant. Then they headed for home.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments