Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cinder Whore, Chapter 7

"Bella finally has the life she always wanted - with a few unexpected twists!"

17
10 Comments 10
5.5k Views 5.5k
3.3k words 3.3k words

The next morning, Mark woke up before the girls. He let them sleep a bit longer while he took his morning shower. He came back into the bedroom afterward with a towel wrapped around his waist. The girls were just getting up when he came in.

"It's about time you two lazy sluts got up! Look at me, I've already showered and am about to get dressed. And you two are just prying your naughty asses out of bed!" he said, mocking sternness.

"Mmm… a fresh, clean Master… all ready to get dirty again!" Kathy said, coming over to him and grinning playfully. She cuddled up next to him, running her hand over his well-developed chest. "I'm looking forward to the dirty part too!" she purred.

"Hey, save some of that for me!" Bella said as she came over. She came up on his other side and put her arm around him at the small of his back.

"Relax, girls… there's plenty of me to go around! And you both will get ample time with me, I promise. But first, we need some breakfast. I don't know about you two, but I'm starving!" he said.

"Well, I know what I want for breakfast!" Kathy said, grabbing his semi-hard cock under his towel. "What do you say, Bella, want to share a thick, hard sausage with me?"

Bella giggled, "Sure, Kathy! Sounds delish!"

"Okay, you two mischief-makers, get your naughty asses moving before I turn you both over my knee and heat them up for you!" he said, giving both girls a playful swat on their bare asses. They scampered off to separate bathrooms squealing and laughing. Mark finished dressing in the now empty bedroom, then went downstairs to wait for the girls to make breakfast.

While Kathy and Bella got busy in the kitchen making breakfast, they talked some more. "Bella, last night you started telling me a little about your past before you met Master. Would you mind telling me more? Then I'll tell you how I came to meet him," Kathy said.

"Sure, I guess," Bella said and she began recounting how her parents died and how her aunt and her cousins came in and took things over. How she was treated worse than a slave, and then how, when her money ran out, her miserly aunt went and tried to make her a whore to pay her expenses and earn money for her, even though her aunt had plenty of money.

She told Kathy how she was put up for auction and how Master Mark bought her and changed her life. "And since I've been with Master, I've been so happy and felt so cared for, it made all the trouble and pain before it worth going through," she said.

"Wow, that's a lot for a girl your age to go through, Bella. But Master is a good man, and I know that you are in the best hands now. He will take good care of you," Kathy said.

"Yes, he is. I guess I should consider myself lucky to have found him… and lucky he wanted me," Bella said. "So how did you and Master meet, Kathy?"

"Well, nothing quite as dramatic as your story," Kathy said, "I was married before I met Master. It wasn't a good marriage, and it ended in divorce. Actually, I had just come from my final divorce hearing, the final papers had been signed, and I went to this bar to have a 'celebratory drink'. 

Sitting there alone in the bar, it hit me - I was a divorcee. A thirty-eight-year-old divorcee. I had no man in my life now and no prospects for one. I knew that I wasn't the nineteen-year-old hardbody cheerleader I once was… I had some miles on me now and I knew there was a chance I had blown the only real relationship I would ever know.

I started crying into my drink. Then I started drinking more. I guess I got pretty plastered because I don't really remember much after that. Master has told me that I left the bar with three guys that night and as we walked - they actually had to practically carry me to the car - they stopped in this alleyway and thought that they would get a little head start on the party they were planning for me. I wasn't quite so drunk that I was volunteering to be their party girl and when I cried out for help, Master showed up.

Apparently, he was in the bar and saw me getting too drunk for my own good. He followed me out with these three guys and knew that they weren't just being gallant. So he was right there when they tried getting too friendly and he rescued me. He brought me here and gave me some coffee to sober me up. When he told me what had almost happened and what he did to prevent it… well, I fell for him right then.

We began dating for a bit and then he broke the news about his being a Master and being into BDSM. I had always had an interest in it, although I had never tried any of it. So I became his first submissive. We had a great relationship, but then I moved away for a new job opportunity and we lost touch. I moved back about a year ago now, and had been thinking about looking him up again when you two came into my shop."

"So, do you… love him?" Bella asked, not sure if she wanted to know the answer.

"Truthfully, Bella. I'm not sure. I did love him when we were going strong, but it has been three years. I still care about him very much and am happy to be here. But I don't know about love. Hell, I don't know if I even can love anymore," Kathy said, lowering her head sadly.

Bella was quiet for a bit. "How about you, Bella? How do you feel about Master?" Kathy asked.

"Master Mark has been wonderful to me and I appreciate him very much. I care about him because he cares about me. But it's only been a couple months that I have known him and it's too early for anything like that. I do care for him very much - he has treated me better than anyone has since my father, and I would do anything in the world for him. I am his, not just because he bought me, but because he treats me with care and respect. Like I am a person not a piece of garbage that fell out of the trash can," Bella said.

"I can understand that. After what you have been through, trusting someone enough to call it 'love' would be hard for anybody. It's enough for now that the two of you have feelings for each other, whether it be love or just deep affection. The point is that you are both happy," Kathy said wisely.

"We are. At least I am and I hope Master is happy with me too," Bella said.

"I'm sure he is, Bella. You have a very good man there," Kathy said.

With breakfast ready now, Bella went in to let Master Mark know. They came back and Mark seated the girls as usual. After breakfast was over and the dishes cleared and kitchen tidy, they all went into the living room.

"So, Kathy, since you asked to come over, what is it you would like from me? What do you need?" Mark asked her.

"Well, Master," Kathy began, "I have been thinking about that since you came into the shop that day. I was so thrilled to see you again… to be honest, you've been on my mind since you invited me here. Master, aside from your usual teasing and driving me crazy - which you do so well - I would also like a spanking. I haven't had a spanking in so long, Master… would you please spank me? I haven't been bad, really, I just need a spanking. You understand I'm sure."

"I do understand, subbie. I remember well what you needed back then, and I see by your admission that those needs have not changed much. Very well, you shall have your spanking, then. But it will be different from the others you have received at my hand, little slut," he said.

"Different, Master?" Kathy asked.

"That's right. Unlike past spankings you have gotten in private, this time you will have an audience. Bella here will be watching as I spank you and you are going to show her what a spanking at the Master's hand is all about," he said.

"Yes, Master," Kathy said.

"Now stand and strip for me," he commanded and Kathy rose quickly and shed her clothes. Mark grabbed her upper arm and pulled her a few steps closer until she was standing directly in front of him. "Spread your legs, slut - I want to inspect you and see if you have been keeping yourself in an acceptable condition, or if we are going to have to start all over again."

Kathy spread her legs wide and laced her fingers behind her head in the position he had taught her years ago. She could already feel her pulse quickening as the memories of service to him came back. She knew well what he was about to do and she craved it. Her hips pushed forward subtly in expectation of his touch.

"You are an eager little slut, aren't you?" Mark teased as he noticed her pelvis moving closer. Kathy shuddered. His voice always did make her weak. Mark reached out and lightly brushed his fingers across her mons. His teasing fingers traced a path around her pussy and up and down the insides of her spread thighs.

"Tell me… are you wet for me, slut?" he growled.

"Yesss, Master," Kathy hissed. Mark reached between her legs and deftly parted her pussy lips, dipping his finger into her hole to check her pussy for moisture.

"Well, I feel a little dampness, but I wouldn't exactly say you are wet, slut. Certainly not wet enough for my purposes. Perhaps we should see if we can do something to increase your humidity," he said.

lucydam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lucydam

Kathy whimpered at his words and Mark smiled. Then he used two fingers to spread her pussy lips and his middle finger began slowly circling the entrance to her pussy. "Now remember, slut, you keep those hands up there behind your head. If you move those hands even a little bit, your erotic spanking will turn into a punishment spanking!" he said.

Kathy clasped her hands more tightly together. She knew he meant what he said - she had gotten a couple of those punishment spankings in the time they had been together and she wasn't looking to start off this reunion with another one.

Then Mark began his vexing of her by slipping two fingers into her warm tunnel and wriggling them deep inside her. Kathy immediately began moaning softly as she stood there, naked, in front of her old Master. Mark explored her pussy with his fingers, re-familiarizing himself with her as he found each of her most sensitive hot spots.

Kathy was heating up well as Master's fingers churned away inside her. She was already excited just being with him in the house she had so many delicious and delightful memories in. And being naked once again serving him had increased her fervor considerably. But now he was playing her like he always had - hitting her buttons like he was playing a Steinway!

"Oh God, Master! Oh, you still drive me crazy! Oh, yes, yesss!" Kathy moaned.

Bella watched, fascinated, as this woman who was supposed to be an experienced submissive and who had worked with Master Mark for several years was quickly and completely reduced to moaning, whimpering jelly! Under his expert touch, she had lost all dignity and sense of civility and had become nothing more than a lust-filled cum-crazy slut with only one goal - to reach her orgasm anyway she could.

Kathy writhed and twisted, struggling against the desire to move her hands, knowing somewhere in that lust-addled brain, that if she moved her hands, her troubles would only just begin. Mark's fingers plunged in and out of her now sopping pussy, making wet, squishy sounds as her pussy walls clenched his fingers, trying to hold them inside her even as he pistoned them in and out.

"Master! Oh God, Master please, I need to cum! Please make me cum, Master! Ohhh god!" Kathy whimpered. Bella marveled at how quickly this woman she looked up to had been toppled, now begging to cum like a common street whore. Master hadn't dominated her - he obliterated her! This woman that Bella admired for her poise and grace and experience as a submissive was now just like her - pleading and whimpering and promising him anything just to make her cum!

"Do you see how Kathy maintains discipline even though I am teasing her mercilessly? Do you see how she is fighting her own desires to move those hands, knowing that if she does I will punish her? This is the way an experienced submissive works, Bella. This is what I want from you - obedience even against your own needs and desires. You will learn that my will is law and you will do as I say even against your most basic urges. And when you do…" he told Bella. Then he turned his attention back to Kathy.
"CUM, slut! Cum for me NOW!" he commanded.

"Ohhh, fuuckk!" Kathy cried out as her dam burst and she poured out her juices over his hand and onto the hardwood floor under her. She wavered as the power of her orgasm made her knees buckle and she nearly fell over. But Master Mark knew she might falter and he was ready to catch her if she did. Kathy bent forward under the stress of the orgasm but her hands remained clenched behind her head, fistfuls of her own hair helping her to keep her hands in place.

As Kathy's orgasm began to fade a bit, Mark stood up grabbing her nipples and pinching them hard. Kathy howled in pain as he locked onto her sensitive nipples and walked over to the back of the sofa, leading the weakened woman by her nipples. He pushed her forward over the back of the sofa and with his bare hand proceeded to spank her soundly.

He gave her smack after stinging smack, alternating sides but not stopping or even pausing. Kathy yelped and squealed as the strikes rained down on her kicking her feet up and trying to roll away from the punishing hand, but all to no avail. Master Mark knew all of her tricks and held her still as his hand continued doling out stroke after stroke.

Bella watched as Kathy squealed, then cried, then finally as she began to turn the pain into pleasure in her head she began moaning as if he was pleasuring her instead of spanking her. Kathy's arousal grew until she was once again begging him to make her cum.

This time, however, would be a bit different. Master Mark stopped striking her just long enough to drop his pants and shove his cock swiftly and fully into Kathy's slick, wet pussy. He fucked her hard and fast like he wanted to punish her with his cock. But it was far from punishment for Kathy. She cried and screamed in utter bliss as Mark's hard cock slid in and out of her. And within just a few strokes, the orgasm she was so close to having moments ago came back full force and exploded within her mind.

"Ohh Master! Master! Ohhh, Goddd! Ohhh, fuccckkk meee!" Kathy screamed as her world came apart. But Master Mark kept pumping in and out just as hard. He reached forward pulling her up by the hair and grabbing her by the throat, holding her throat with one hand and wrapping his arm around her and sinking strong fingers into the opposite tit. He rammed his cock into her like he was trying to punch a hole in her and Kathy wanted him to. She rode his savage thrusts screaming her joy with each one.

"I'm gonna cum now, slut, I'm gonna cum in that dirty cunt of yours!" he growled.

"Yes, Master! Please, cum in my pussy! Please, Master, please give me your cum! I want to feel you cum deep inside me! Pleeease!" Kathy cried out.

Mark gave one more hard thrust and her himself deep in her as he growled like some savage beast. Kathy responded with a howl as she felt his scalding white cum splash against the walls of her pussy and fill her to overflowing. Her pussy muscles began milking him of his precious seed, wanting every drop. He shot load after load into her until his cum leaked past his cock and ran down her legs.

When he had finished depositing his cum into her he pulled out leaving Kathy draped limply over the sofa, cum and pussy juices leaking out of her like a dripping faucet. He looked over to Bella who had witnessed the whole scene in wide-eyed wonder.

"Come here, girl," he ordered.

Bella walked around the sofa and dropped to her knees to suck the last remaining drops of cum from his cock and clean him up. She tasted Kathy on his cock as well as his own taste, a pleasant combination she thought to herself. Once she had cleaned her Master up, he pulled her over to the wrung-out girl and pushed her face into Kathy's leaking pussy crack.

"Taste her. This is the taste of a well used submissive slut. This is what you taste like," he said. Bella stuck her tongue out and tentatively tasted the mixture of Master's sweet cum, Kathy's juices, and her pussy. She didn't mind the taste - she actually kind of liked how it all tasted together. She lapped it up eagerly after that first taste.

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

Bella, Kathy, and Master Mark played several times together that first weekend. Because of Bella's piercings and tattoo, she mostly watched although she got a chance to eat out Kathy and she got to suck Mark's cock during some of their games.

When their weekend was coming to an end, Kathy entreated Master Mark to come back and have more sessions with him and he readily agreed. Mark had missed Kathy as well and was glad to have her back and be working with her again. Kathy was thrilled to be under Master Mark once again and they made plans to get together often. Bella loved the arrangement too - she had her Master and a "big sister"… the family she hadn't had for a long time.

Six months later, Kathy was at Master Mark's when she broke the news that she would have to find a new place to live - her apartment building was being sold and demolished to make way for a new shopping mall. Mark talked to Bella and told her of Kathy's predicament and when she arrived at Master Mark's home, the two of them suggested that Kathy move into the house with them.

Kathy didn't have to think about it more than a moment - once she realized they were serious, she excitedly agreed. And so Master Mark became the Master to both Bella and Kathy and the two "sub-sisters" got along like they were real sisters.

Bella could not have imagined her life any happier. She was part of a real family now. Her Cinderella story had come full circle. The fairy tale life she once had known had returned to her.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments