Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dark Angel Part 2

"Anniel and Ashriel's story"

6
0 Comments 0
5.1k Views 5.1k
9.2k words 9.2k words
Darkness surrounded Ashriel. He’d stripped himself naked, bathed in the waters of the Pool of Sorrows and then knelt on the Rock of Offerings with his wings spread out as far as he could stretch them. The water running down his still wet body and the chill night air made him shiver, but he kept his eyes on the horizon. Seraphia’s three moons cast a silvery path upon the calm ocean water below Mount Chielos, where the holy city of Angelos rested at its summit.

As he shivered and watched the horizon, he meditated upon the origins of his kind. Reapers.

Many eons ago, according to legend, the holy mother of the Seraphian race, a true divine angel, fell from heaven here. She was terribly wounded, but an ancient native warrior to the planet tended her injuries. They fell in love and mated. Every child was born with black wings. When these children grew into adults, they also found their true mates and had chicklings of their own. After a few generations, chicklings were born with white wings. Less and less with the stark black wings of the holy mother. When Lucifer was unleashed in their realm, the winged Seraphians went up against him. Those with white wings were slaughtered. The black-winged angels decimated the legion of devils and demons by just being near them and unleashing their special powers. Lucifer was chased away.

Many years of peace followed and both reaper and Seraph flourished together. But Lucifer returned. Again, both Seraph and reaper took arms, except this time the majority of the reapers, because they were weak of flesh, refused to leave their lovers to fight. The plague of demons and devils grew, until all reapers were forced to go into battle.

This time, Lucifer was captured and cast into the Realm of Darkness. What should have been a time of celebration turned into bitterness across the galaxy. There was outrage over the reapers reluctance to battle against the forces of darkness, and so it came to pass that reapers were deemed too holy to take mates. Their lives had to be dedicated solely to serving the Divine One and keeping the forces of darkness at bay.

Ashriel knew this, had lived by this code of honor for over four-hundred-years. He’d prided himself on his steel resolve resist the lure of desire…until he saw Anniel. She was his weakness…and he’d succumbed to that weakness.

The sky began to glow, heralding the encroaching power of the sun as the sleepy planet spun within its warmth. Cool fingers of crisp ocean air stroked through Ashriel’s dark hair as streaks of pinks and lavenders welcomed the first stabbing rays of Seraphia’s white-gold sun.

Ashriel remained upon his knees until the sky turned a bright cerulean blue, just a few shades lighter than the sparkling ocean below. The sun blazed upon his head, wings, and shoulders, making his skin tight and warm. His flight muscles ached from holding his wings open for so many hours, but he held his position stoically.

Today the elders would announce he was fallen. His parents would be notified. Maybe his brother. He would be taken before the elders, high priests, and priestesses. Later, he would be publically deplumed and then cast out...off the planet and forbidden to return. To do so was an automatic death sentence.

He knew there was a group of fallen reapers that rescued exiled reapers to keep them from being taken into slavery. Of course, having no credits, they all usually fell into prostitution.

Ashriel closed his eyes in misery. He would rather starve before selling his body for food or shelter.

After meditating on his transgression and fate, he rose, dressed, and walked back to the castle where he’d lived since he was two sun orbits. No one seemed to pay attention as he walked, head bowed in shame. He entered the inner sanctuary, approached the altar, and prostrated himself face down with his wings completely extended to either side, covering his arms. Resting his forehead on the cool marble floor, he sighed, his heart filled with sorrow.

“Forgive me,” he whispered. “I know I am unworthy for even that. My existence was to serve you, not myself.” His nose and eyes burned with tears. He took a shuddering breath and continued. “I vow to continue to seek out the dark prince until the day I die. I will not allow Lucifer’s release so long as I breathe. And if he ever is released, I will fight him to the death if need be.” He clenched his fists and bared his teeth with determination. “I swear this to you.”

A sense of peace settled over him, causing more tears to flow and pool on the slick marble beneath his face. He held his breath when he heard the sound of little wings fluttering around him, the sound of small feet padding closer to his body. Dominatios. They circled around him and he shuddered when small hands caressed his wings and hair. The scent of sweet flowers permeated the sanctuary.

His vow had been accepted. Ashriel’s throat felt tight with emotion.

Disappointment surged through him when their presence disappeared, leaving him lonely and bereft.

“Ashriel?”

Amaranth’s footsteps came closer. He clenched his fists and spread his wings wider to cover himself completely.

“Ashriel, what are you doing there? Are you okay?”

She stepped carefully around him, mindful of his wings.

He would not hide like a coward. He’d been man enough to bare his body to a woman last eve…man enough to sink his cock into her body. He would be man enough to show the colors he’d streaked his once pure aura with.

Ashriel took a deep breath and folded his wings. Slowly he stood and looked up at Amaranth.

She was just a few years older than Ashriel. He still remembered when she’d had the worst crush on Davariel, how she’d wept when he fell from grace and turned demon.

Her eyes widened in horror as they stared at him. She clapped her hands over her mouth, choking back a sob.

“I’m sorry,” was all Ashriel could say.

“Oh-my-God.” She shook her head slowly, tears streaming from her eyes. “How?”

Ashriel looked away, his face flaming in shame when his mind conjured up the memory of the previous night.

“Why?” she whispered when he didn’t say anything.

“I…” He was at a loss for words. Why indeed. Anniel had screamed his name. At least she knew who’d fucked her. Would she remember this morning?

“I’m a fool,” he whispered at last.

Amaranth rushed and gripped his shoulders. “You must run. You must flee,” she exclaimed trying to shake him.

Ashriel gripped her arms and stared angrily down at her. “I will not. I will take my punishment like a man.”

She opened her mouth to say something else but the doors to the sanctuary opened, the siglons-old hinges groaning with age.

Amaranth darted around Ashriel opening her wings to block him—as if she could. Ashriel tried to move her aside, but she wrapped her wings around him.

Father Reushuel hesitated in the doorway. The light from the corridor kept his front in dark silhouette, but his silver eyes, which were riveted on Ashriel, blazed with cold rage. The elder approached slowly. “Step away from him, Amaranth.”

She shook her head, crying hysterically.

Ashriel tucked her wings down gently with his hands, hugging her to him. “It’s okay, little one. I’ll be all right. Please don’t cry,” he said softly, pressing a kiss to her temple.

She tried to cling to him when he stepped around her to face the elder.

The older reaper stared at Ashriel. He shook his head slowly side to side. “Of all reapers. You? How could you? You are the most acclaimed high priest on Seraphia. You are legendary, Ashriel. You alone are responsible for the decimation of more than half of the demons and devils from Davariel’s era.”

Ashriel bowed his head. “Killing devils and demons is my duty, Father. It’s what I was born to do, sir.”

“And you throw all that away for a cheap piece of pussy?” the reaper roared.

The insult to Anniel had Ashriel’s angered gaze snapping to Father Reushuel, but the older reaper only sneered with disdain. “Or did you let some male fuck you?”

Ashriel took a deep calming breath. “I am fallen. The details do not matter.”

Father Reushuel stomped up to him and slapped him hard. Ashriel tasted blood in his mouth and had to grip Amaranth to keep her behind him.

“You insolent, conceited, young prick,” Father Reushuel spat. “We’ll see how you feel about the details later on when your fall from grace is announced and every feather on your lovely black wings is ripped off.”

Ashriel closed his eyes in despair.

Amaranth clutched his arm, her sobs ripping him apart inside.

“Go to your quarters and do not come out until you are sent for. You are now officially under arrest,” the elder ordered, his voice echoing in the dimly lit sanctuary.

Ashriel began to put his arm around Amaranth to comfort her, but the elder yanked her away from him. Amaranth cried out in pain as the reaper dug his fingers into her arm ruthlessly. Ashriel’s first impulse was to hit the older reaper, but he somehow managed to contain his impetus.

Father Reushuel dragged her farther away from Ashriel, his eyes practically bulging from their sockets as he screamed, “Don’t touch her. You’ll get your filth all over her.”

“Let me go, you fucking asshole,” Amaranth shouted angrily, trying to pry the bruising fingers from her arm.

Father Reushuel spun and slapped her soundly, making Ashriel wince. His whole body tensed, ready to pounce on the elder if he tried to hit her again. Consequences be damned.

Amaranth reached back to retrieve her divine sword to Ashriel’s shock, but the older reaper grabbed her arm. “Try it and I will beat you to the brink of death, stupid girl,” he snarled.

Ashriel’s vision altered and he knew his eyes had gone black. “Amaranth, no,” Ashriel said in a low voice. “Don’t get in trouble over me. It isn’t worth it. Stand down.” He looked at the sneering elder who’d been his mentor. “I’ll go. Just don’t hurt her. She’s distraught.”

“Go,” the elder yelled.

Ashriel walked around them, relieved when Father Reushuel released Amaranth.

She rubbed her arm, tears streaming down her sweet face as she watched him walk away. “Ash,” she moaned in despair.

Ashriel felt like a selfish wretch. Amaranth looked heartbroken. His parents were going to be furious, filled with shame. His brother, Garethiel, would laugh his ass off.

Ashriel cursed under his breath.

***

Anniel huddled under her covers. It was long past time to get up but she didn’t want to. She’d ordered the lighting to remain in night mode and chewed her lip. The area between her legs ached terribly as well as her nipples. He’d been so huge, so ruthless, so…male.

She shuddered. It had taken many years for the hurt Garethiel had caused to ease from her heart, and in one night she’d turned into a mega slut and let another Seraph screw her crossed eyed. At least this time there were no pledges of love. They had just flat out fucked each other’s brains out. She’d probably never see him again. It was just as well. A fine reaper like Ashriel probably had his pick of women…and men. Reapers were notorious bisexuals.

Ashriel. That name sounded so darn familiar. Maybe later she’d Google him.

Closing her eyes, she remembered his beauty. His feathers were stark black and his skin sun-kissed bronze. The strength she’d felt in his body as he undulated against her made her long anew for the sensation. Her hands had run hungrily over every steely-hard inch of him. His hair was by far silkier than Garethiel’s had ever been, and his eyes reminded her of flashing lightening. There was something about him…it was silly of her to feel this way, but there was a sweet innocence about the way he’d stared into her eyes…a raw hunger, open passion. His emotions showed so transparently, as if he’d never had sex before and was experiencing the wonder of it for the first time.

But that was ridiculous. Maybe he was newly fallen. That would explain his slightly over effusive rutting. He fucked like a machine, barely hesitated every time he came and just became more eager to keep plowing her.

Anniel groaned and rolled over in her bed. Thinking about the sexy reaper would do her no good. She needed to keep away from all Seraphian kind, white or black winged.

In a way she was glad she’d finally had sex again. At least the last man between her legs was no longer…

Anniel frowned. No. Wait. Garethiel hadn’t been last. How could she forget? She’d gone into heat during her pregnancy and had let Lucien and Devon mount her. Zak had also wanted to help ease her pain, but he’d wanted to gag and tie her up first. Hell no.

Anniel snickered at the memory. Sweet Goliath and his big bad Dom tendencies.

With a sullen sigh, she rose from her rumpled bed and activated her holo screen to run through the mornings’ news.

With a yawn, she padded into the next room and stood in her hygiene unit.

“Activate,” she murmured tiredly.

Gentle blue rays engulfed her body leaving her clean and invigorated. She listened absentmindedly to the news.

Ashriel. His face was a little familiar, now that she thought about it. Last night had been a blurry haze of unbridled lust, but now that she could think clearly, she did her best to remember his face.

Most Seraphs were pretty, but Ashriel was raw masculine beauty, his features strong and chiseled, except for his outrageously long eyelashes.

She frowned. If he had blond hair…

The mention of Alpha Angels from the holo screen brought her up short. A loud commotion sounded from the other room and piqued her curiosity.

Anniel sat at the edge of her bed wide-eyed to watch the holo screen monitor.

Five minutes later, after yanking on a t-shirt and drawstring shorts, she was focusing on the guys’ life sources and teleporting into the med unit room thirteen floors down in a panic.

Zak sat on the examining table, wavy golden hair a wild disarray, barefoot, and wearing nothing but his white drawstring pants. Devon, Seth, Remi, and Dr. Quinn were also present standing around him. They looked as if they were arguing, but Anniel didn’t care.

“Oh-m-god, have any of you seen the news?” she shouted rushing to them.

Devon put his hand on her shoulder. “Easy, sweetheart. What’s going on?” His glowing blue eyes stared into hers with worry.

Anniel looked around the big lab room until she spotted a holo-monitor.

“Quick. Turn that thing on.”

Zak hopped off the table and they all huddled around the sphere projected from the monitor.

The boys looked at her expectantly.

Gripping Devon’s muscular arm for reassurance she instructed the holo screen, “Please show report on enemy rogue Master Guardians.”

Devon as well as Seth slipped their arms around her waist and Anniel took solace in their warmth.

A pale female, obviously from Crystalian descent, appeared within the sphere.

“Arboria is declaring war on the Edenian solar system, stating that its rogue Master Guardians abducted the long lost princess, and sole heir to the Arborian King Lumar’s throne.” Zak’s mouth dropped open. “The Arborian Master Guardians tried to negotiate the return of the princess and stated that the so-called Alpha Angels hypnotized a mob of spectators in the infamous club Haddasha and unleashed them onto the defenseless Arborian Master Guardians.”

“Nice,” Remi snorted. “We we can hypnotize the masses now.”

“We can, Rem,” Seth murmured pointing to Devon and himself.

Zak leaned in closer, obviously eager to hear what else was being said about all of them and his new girlfriend.

“The princess was forcibly removed from the Arborian Master Guardians’ custody by a fallen reaper, who not only threatened the Master Guardians, but also threatened the well-being of the Princess Alloon.”

Anniel shook her head—What?

The woman went on about how they still didn’t have the name of the reaper that threatened the Master Guardians, but an investigation had been launched to ferret him out and have him arrested, possibly executed for daring to threaten Master Guardians.

“What a crock of shit,” Remi snapped.

“They didn’t even get her name right,” Seth seconded. “Alloon?”

Anniel shushed them. “That’s not the worst part.”

The Crystalian female continued in her droning voice. “The Edenian council has claimed they no longer have any jurisdiction over the rogue angels, that they have been accused and charged with high treason as well as apocalyptic crimes committed over three hundred years ago. Rumor has it that these rogue angels are most likely true fallen angels and a bounty has been placed on their heads of astronomical proportions.”

“What the fuck?” Zak breathed out.

Again, Anniel shushed him. They needed to hear the whole report.

“Skirmishes are already breaking out universally as all beings take sides on this issue. Many are followers of Zachariel Wilder, guitarist of Draconius Imorteus, and Rowie Enoray, also known as Midnight Rose from Angel of Retribution. Search has started to find the stolen Edenian space station, Alpha 7. These rogue Master Guardians are wanted… dead or alive. We sent our number one reporter to Seraphia to find out where their reapers stand with regards to this situation, and whether or not they will be joining in this hunt.” The female turned to the side to another monitor. “Jablah?”

“I didn’t finish seeing this part,” Anniel admitted. “I doubt the reapers will step in to hunt us.”

Devon sighed, shaking his head. “I’ll go talk to Ama and Ash.”

Shock rolled through Anniel. “Ash? You mean Ashriel? Why would you talk to a fallen reaper?”

Next to her, Seth slapped a hand over his face.

Devon frowned at Anniel. “Fallen? Ashriel isn’t…” Devon’s mouth dropped open, his eyes going back to the monitor. “Oh fuck.”

The image had switched to a lizard man, wearing a long black coat with a hood. His muddy-green eyes looked wild and he stood in the midst of a crowd of shouting white-winged Seraphians. “Jablah reporting here. This is breaking news. My crew and I landed in the metropolis of Angeloria on Mount Chielos and have just learned that one of Seraphia’s high priests is being outcast today. The high priest was the youngest ever to take his formal vows, replacing His Eminence, Gadriel, who, as you all know, was killed by the angel of destruction over three hundred years ago. That’s right folks. I’m talking about Ashriel of Angelos.”

Anniel’s knees gave way beneath her as her world faded to black.

***

Vaguely, she felt strong arms holding her, keeping her from crashing to the floor.

Confusion assailed her. What happened? Where was she?

“Annie, baby, what’s wrong? Wake up, sweet heart.”

Arms lifted her and a soft surface cushioned her back.

A firm hand patting her cheek had her finally stirring from the murky grey haze that filled her head. With a pathetic whimper, she turned her face into hot silky flesh and took a deep breath of… citrusy sweetness. Zak. She knew his scent anywhere.

Anniel blinked open her eyes to find herself engulfed in his meaty arms, staring up into his glittering sapphire eyes as his blond hair created a golden curtain around them.

He grinned affectionately. “Hey, sexy. Feeling better?”

She felt disorientated. “What…?” She looked around, brows furrowed until she saw the holo-monitor.

Two reapers held out Ashriel’s wings. Ashriel stood bound between two columns, his head bowed, fists clenched Two other reapers approached, said something to him and then walked around behind him. Ashriel tensed and then let out a piercing scream when they began to rip the feathers out of his wings. Blood spattered everywhere.

“Oh-my-god,” Anniel screamed.

“Turn that damn thing off,” Zak snapped.

She clutched his arms, sobbing, unable to tear her eyes away from the gruesome sight of the reaper’s black wings being destroyed. His cries of agony rang in her ears.

The sphere disappeared, but the memory of Ashriel all bloody and shaking in agony remained burned in her mind… in all of their collective minds.

“I don’t understand,” Anniel wailed. “I thought he was fallen. Why would he give me Liquid X if he…?”

Her eyes darted to Remi. Liquid X. Of course. It was Remi who’d slipped it into their drinks. Oh-God. That meant she’d literally raped a virgin reaper.

Remi’s eyes welled up. “Annie, baby. I thought he’d come back here with us. I didn’t know he’d go back to…”

“How could you?” she screamed making him wince.

“Easy, honey,” Zak tried to soothe, but she wouldn’t have any of it.

She shook Zak off angrily and stalked to Remi who cringed back from her. “He tried to stop me. He kept flying and ramming himself into the stone walls. I didn’t understand why he was hurting himself. I was so crazed with that damned drink you gave me, I took him by force. I took Ashriel’s virginity, defiled him… and it’s all your fault.”

Remi fell to his knees. “Annie, I’m sorry. I just wanted you to be happy. You needed someone and he seemed perfect for you. He was captivated by you, I swear. All we have to do is go get him. Bring him home to Alpha 7. I’ll help heal his wings, Annie.”

“Did you not hear what I said?” she said in a shrill hysterical voice. “I forced that reaper. He was trying to fight off the effects of the Liquid X, he said no as I crawled over him, begged me to stop as I sank onto him.” A shudder ran through her, as she pulled in a gasping breath. “He hates me now.”

“No, Annie. He’s attracted to you—“

Annie slapped Remi hard.

Remi cupped his cheek, staring up at her with tear-filled eyes. She knew Remi felt no pain when slapped, only pleasure, but the red-haired weredragon showed nothing but pain in his eyes now. Pain that grew with her next words.

“Don’t ever link or speak to me again, Fyre. I wish I never had to see you again, but I’ve nowhere else to go.”

Her heart broke a little bit more when Remi bit his lip and the first tears spilled down his face. “Annie, please,” he whispered, his eyes begging.

She felt confused. Part of her wanted to just lay into him and beat him black and blue for being a meddlesome idiot, but his obvious emotional pain and repentance of what he’d done tore at her heartstrings.

She loved him to pieces, but he needed to learn a lesson. He needed to learn to stop trying to fix everybody else’s problems, especially when that help did nothing but complicate things further—Remien Fyre style—total chaos.

Anniel teleported out of the med unit back into her quarters.

Devon followed her and gripped her arms.

“Calm down,” he exclaimed giving her a little shake.

“I can’t. Oh-God—did you see what they did to him?”

“Annie, listen to me,” he insisted. “I promise you…” He pulled her up tight against himself until she had no choice but to flatten her palms on his chest. The golden insignia of the Alpha Angels felt cold under her right palm and she lifted her gaze from his black uniform to his glowing eyes. “I promise you,” he said again, more softly this time, “I will do everything in my power to see that Ash is brought here.” She bit her lip and blinked back her tears. “We’ll care for him until he’s strong enough to decide what he wants to do.”

“He won’t have anywhere to go,” she whispered. Worry assailed her. He’d live aboard Alpha 7. He’d probably start going to brothels and bringing back whores…

“Annie,” Devon said squeezing her arms a bit, “he’s not like that.”

Anniel frowned. “He’s Seraphian born. He’s beautiful…”

Devon scoffed. “Have you not looked in the mirror, woman?”

Anniel felt her face go hot and looked away, but he gripped her chin in one big hand and tipped her gaze back up to his. “You. Are. A. Goddess.”

Anniel’s face heated up some more. “Stop that.”

He shook his head, the satiny spill of his blue-black hair sliding over his broad shoulders as his eyes looked deep into hers. “I…I had the worst crush on you since I was a mere boy.”

Her cheeks were on fire now. She knew he’d had a crush on her, but she’d always seen him as being way too beautiful for her, so she categorized him in the friend-almost-a-brother zone. When Garethiel had shown some interest in her, resisting Devon had become easier.

She’d had brief forays of sex with Devon, whenever he had violent break ups with his first nightmare of a girlfriend, but she kept him firmly in the don’t-go-there zone. Allot of good it did, because it was precisely Garethiel who’d stomped all over her heart. So much for smart choices.

His thumb traced over her lips and she felt… she felt his emotions as if they were her own. He loved Angel, more than his own life. He also loved Anniel still, and would Angel be against letting him take her to their bed.

Anniel stepped away from him. “No. Don’t jeopardize your relationship with your mate.”

“Venushtians enjoy the touch of other women,” he argued. “All three of us together would be beautiful.”

He tried to kiss her, but Anniel shook her head. “Angel is Crystalian, and I distinctly remember her saying the reason she wanted to become a Venushtian priestess was to precisely avoid having to take a female lover.” Anniel batted her lashes up at his pouting face. “She’s like me, baby. We both enjoy males only. Females turn us off.”

He sighed out in frustration. “It hurts me to feel you suffer, Anniel.”

She moved away from him. “Yes, but taking me to bed with your mate isn’t what I want. I want my own man. I know it sounds selfish, but that’s how I feel.

MagicPeachh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagicPeachh

Angel probably feels the same way.”

Her mind drifted back to the horror of Ashriel’s situation and her eyes filled with tears at the torture he was going through…because of her.

“Don’t blame yourself,” Devon admonished softly.

Anniel wrapped her arms around her middle. Even though Remi had brought her the drink, she thought the reaper had sent it. “I should have known better than to accept a drink from a stranger.”

Devon pursed his lips, cocking his head to the side. “You’ve known Remi a long time.”

Anniel rolled her eyes. “You know what I mean, smarty-pants.”

Devon moved to take her back into his arms. She laid her cheek against his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

“Ashriel could have resisted you. He’s the strongest reaper alive right now. Reaper-kind is suffering a great loss this moment.”

“I think their rules on chastity are a bit rough, old-fashioned, and stupid if you ask me. It seems so unfair they punish him for something he could barely control.”

“Maybe in time things might change, but for now, we need to find a way to get him here.”

“His name. It’s familiar, Dev. Was he someone really important?”

Devon’s chest expanded with a slow inhale. “Ashriel is the holy warrior who pretty much wiped out all the demons and devils my father set free when he cracked the gates of hell on Megdoluc.”

Anniel eyes and mouth widened. “Oh.” Trying to get a grip on her whirling emotions, she sniffled, wiping a tear from her cheek. She knew they weren’t allowed on Seraphian soil without permission from one of the high priests.

Did they know? Did they know that it was once again one of the Alpha Angels who’d defiled their most precious and holy high priest?

***

Strange images and sensations filled his dreams—moments from when he lost his virginity, the intense pleasure of being imbedded within Anniel’s glorious body, reliving the moment he was made to stand before the white-winged citizens of Seraphia and declared fallen, and the horror of being deplumed. He floated in a dark realm other times, hearing voices talking softly around him. Other times he could vaguely catch Anniel’s scent near him, feel her fingers touch his face and hair.

It couldn’t be real, any of it. He had no idea how much time had dragged by, but finally Ashriel opened his eyes…to see a face he hadn’t seen in half a siglon.

“Welcome back, sleeping beauty.”

It took everything he had not to snarl at Natanael’s happy face. His Mohawk was an outrageous shade of crimson that only served to remind Ashriel of a certain weredragon with blood-red hair.

Slowly, Ashriel rose from the bed. His hair was too long. He usually kept it a few inches below his shoulders. It came down to his waist now. He clenched his teeth in anger.

There were more reapers in the room—all fallen.

Ignoring the questioning looks, he walked out of the room.

Alpha 7’s corridors were as he’d always remembered, soft pearly grey walls, glossy black floors, simulated sunshine, and round doors leading to various rooms.

Ashriel ignored it all, his eyes riveted to the Alpha Angel approaching him.

Remien Fyre’s grin was wide enough to be insulting. “Holy shit. You’re finally up. I’m so glad, Ash. Let me be the first to welcome you aboard Alpha 7.”

The insipid weredragon raised his hand in greeting.

Ashriel raised his hand to wrap his fingers around the idiot’s throat.

Being an even seven feet tall gave Ashriel an advantage over the six-foot-three Alpha Angel. He effortlessly held him several inches off the floor against the wall. Ashriel spread his wings out and went nose to nose with Remien Fyre. He wanted to watch the bastard’s pretty green eyes bulge as he choked the life out of him.

“Remi,” a high-pitched feminine voice screeched. “Let him go, you big bastard.”

A tiny, very pregnant girl pummeled Ashriel’s back, and though he really wanted to strangle the living shit out of Remien Fyre, he couldn’t stand to hear a female weeping hysterically while he killed the father of her unborn babes…even if they were vampiric weredragon spawn.

Ashriel let Remi drop like a sack of feces to the floor.

Rowie crawled over her mate, brushing his locks from his face as he coughed and tried to breathe.

Ashriel had to admit, the weredragon’s face was a very nice shade of purple, although it did clash with his crazy red hair. No one should have hair that color. It was absolutely scandalous, sinful.

“God, what did you do?” another feminine voice demanded behind him.

Ashriel stiffened. Oh, no. He wasn’t prepared to face her yet. Perhaps if he just kept his back to her, ignored her, she’d go away.

Anniel stepped around him. She was tall for an Edenian female, though she still came up to his nose. She stepped into him, her face angry. He felt her breasts press against his chest, tormenting him with the memories of what they had felt like in his hands, their taste in his mouth. God help him. He clenched his fists, fighting his weakness.

“How dare you hurt Remi. Why don’t you pick—“

Ashriel had her in his arms, pinned against the wall before he knew what he was doing. He hungered for the taste and feel of her again. His mouth was on hers, his tongue exploring the sweet flavor of her lips and mouth. Her fingers sank into his hair, but instead of tugging him away, she pulled him closer.

He ground his erection against her and she arched rubbing against him.

He was weak of flesh, unworthy, lustful. At last, he’d succumbed to his baser nature. Shame chased away desire and he stepped away from her, still shaking from lust, burning like a fevered disease within his body.

“I’m… I’m fallen,” he whispered in self-disgust, closing his eyes.

The stinging slap to his face had him opening them in shock.

Anniel looked up at him, her eyes full of hurt and anger.

“You bastard,” she choked back a sob. “How dare you take me up against that wall and then…”

She turned away, her body stiff and her breathing deep.

“Calm, Anniel,” he heard her murmur to herself.

He remembered what licking every inch of that glorious brown skin tasted like, his flesh so pale against hers. How she’d thrashed against him as he fucked her hard and without restraint.

Unable to help himself, he reached for her again.

“No,” she snapped, slapping at his hands. Her golden eyes flashed angrily. “Don’t. Don’t you ever try to touch me again.”

Ashriel closed his fist, his heart breaking as he watched the female he’d always wanted since he was only ninety nine sun-orbits-old walk away.

When she found out Ashriel was Garethiel’s twin brother she’d hate him more.

He closed his eyes, his mind reeling. “I must leave.”

“Hey, come on, man. Don’t be an ass.”

Ashriel snapped his eyes open and glared at Remien, who’d already recovered. The fool dared stand before him, blocking his path. Ashriel’s hands itched to tear him limb from limb, but he restrained himself for Rowie’s sake, and because he was sure Anniel would hate him even more if he killed the annoying red weredragon. “Get out of my way,” Ashriel snarled.

Once the stupid weredragon moved to the side, Ashriel strode forward. He’d ask Natanael to get him out of Alpha 7. It didn’t matter to where. He just needed out of there.

He stomped back to the room he awakened in and stopped cold in his tracks when he encountered the scene before him.

Three reapers occupied the bed now, two males and a female, all three naked. One of the males lay on his back licking between the female reaper’s legs. The other reaper supported his weight with his hands and feet, his knees bent, thighs spread wide while he raised and lowered his ass upon the prostrated reapers stiff cock. His own cock pointed straight up as the female sucked him down eagerly. Moans and sighs of pleasure filled Ashriel’s ears and he felt himself getting harder than he already was after feeling Anniel in his arms again.

“Fucking hot, eh, Ash?” Natanael chuckled from the far corner. He sat slouched down in a chair, his pants open, and his hand stroking his erection as he watched the threesome.

“W-w—“ Ashriel swallowed hard, and tried to speak again. “What the hell are you all doing?”

Natanael pursed his lips, his silver eyes molten. “Enjoying our freedom.”

Ashriel’s eyes snapped back to the threesome. The girl’s moans were becoming louder, until the male she was sucking off gripped her head, slamming her all the way down as he obviously erupted down her throat with a shout of completion. The other reaper eating the female out groaned harshly too, obviously finding his own release.

Ashriel backed away, horrified. He’d never experienced sex until Anniel, much less seen others engaged in the act—at least not since the days when he’d spied on Davariel and his followers. The way his cock throbbed disgusted Ashriel, but he couldn’t tear his eyes away. Still, he continued to backtrack out of the room.

“Where are you going, Ash?” Natanael chuckled, his bright grey eyes smoldering. “Don’t be such a prude, man. We’re not fucking holy warriors anymore.”

“Hey, I fuck holy warriors every day,” one of the reapers in the bed objected with a laugh, before being silence by the female when she sat back down on his face with a smirk.

Ashriel wanted to run, but his hasty backward retreat was halted by a solid body behind him. He spun with a sneer, ready to strike if anyone tried to grope him.

Devon’s glowing electric blue eyes stared into his.

It was Davariel’s face. Everything except for the size of his irises identical. Oh, yes, and the color of his skin and hair, for Devon’s flesh was inhumanly white and his hair demonically black.

Dava had been gloriously blond, his skin sun-kissed bronze…beautifully angelic…tragically evil.

A ghostly memory of the angel of destruction formed in his mind, down on hands and knees in a pool of his own blood, vomit on his chin, reaching out to Ashriel, begging for the life of the woman he loved and his unborn. Davariel’s demon wings had been hacked off and were still twitching on the ash and ice covered ground of Megdoluc. He had abandoned Davariel there…to his death. Only he hadn’t perished. He’d been saved by his lover, a couple of weredragons, weretigris, fallen reapers…

Ashriel’s mouth dropped open. “You’re recreating your father’s commune…but on a much larger scale.”

Devon’s face remained emotionless. He blinked. “What the fuck are you talking about?”

His voice. It didn’t have that seductive pull that Dava’s had. Still, the deep masculine timbre was soft and dark…alluring.

More memories filled his mind. He used to look in on Davariel and his followers, spying on them through portals Ashriel opened in reflective surfaces. He remembered seeing an orgy between all of them while Davariel siphoned their energy. He was like an incubus, but luckily, for his followers, he was only half. A cambion. Otherwise, they never would have survived a fully-fledged tantric vampire for so long.

He remembered the faces of the dragons, the gold and red one. The image of the dark vampire, Drakken…

“They’re the offspring. How the hell did you manage to find their offspring?”

Devon remained mute, just staring into Ashriel’s eyes. More memories flooded his mind and he suddenly realized Devon was rifling through his thoughts.

Ashriel’s palm caught Davariel’s black-haired demon-son by surprise. The slap sounded loud in the corridor and had reapers pouring out of every doorway to gape at them.

Boots sounded running behind Ashriel along with vicious growling.

Devon’s hand covered his cheek, his glossy black hair almost covering his face, the expression of shock and a little annoyance clearly written all over his face.

Devon’s luminous eyes looked past Ashriel, and he could feel the boil of energy rush over him.

“Remi, no,” Devon said tightly.

Ashriel looked over his shoulder to see the red-haired weredragon suspended in the air, his dragon’s wings flapping through holes ripped in his black uniform shirt. Remi’s hands were still trying to reach out to Ashriel as snarls tore from his fanged mouth.

The air around Ashriel distorted. He couldn’t contain his fury any longer. The reality he’d awakened to was darker than he’d ever anticipated. The rumors of how the Alpha Angels lived were true and Ashriel did not want to live a life moral iniquity.

“Remi,” Devon snapped. The red weredragon ceased his threatening snarling, but kept his teeth bared for a few seconds longer.

Remien finally snorted, his wings pulling into his back. “Fine. I give. Just put me down already, Dev.”

Slowly, Remien’s body floated back down until his booted feet touched the corridor floor. Rowie, his mate, touched his arm and whispered soothing words to him.

Ashriel turned back to Devon with a scowl. He could still see every molecule swirling in the space between them, letting him know his eyes were still solid black. Ashriel kept his killing power tightly wound within himself. He had no reason to kill Devon…yet.

“I’m sorry,” Devon said surprising him. “I saw a vision of my father in your thoughts and… couldn’t resist.”

“I want to leave,” Ashriel growled storming past him.

Devon and Remien flanked either side of Ashriel. “Be reasonable. Where the hell will you go?” Devon insisted.

Ashriel tried to ignore them. There were a myriad of things he wanted to investigate. Now that he was free, he could do more.

“Edenian solar system,” he finally answered tersely.

Devon swerved in front of him, blocking his way. “They’ll kill you on sight,” he exclaimed, eyes wide.

Ashriel frowned as Remien began to chuckle next to them. Ashriel sent him a killing glare that only made the insufferable weredragon snicker a little more. His very pregnant mate elbowed him with a frown. “Sorry,” he coughed under his breath.

“Why would they kill me on sight?” Ashriel grated between clenched teeth, settling his seething stare back on Devon.

“Because the entire galaxy knows you’re one of us now.”

Ashriel’s eyebrows almost disappeared into his hairline. “I’m one of you? Explain that one, please.”

Devon tried for a smile, but then rolled his eyes with a pout at Ashriel’s glower. “You’ve been here four months…um—moon—“

“I know what it means,” Ashriel snapped.

“Geez, he’s more of an asshole than Seth,” Remien scoffed shoving his hands in his pockets.

“Fuck you, Fyre,” the weretigri deadpanned appearing out of thin air next to them.

The lighting made Seth’s white hair appear ethereal. Pale blue eyes locked with Ashriel’s—the eyes of a predator. The vision of an enormous black striped white tiger formed in Ashriel’s mind.

“Why do you want to go to the Edenian solar system?” Devon asked drawing his attention again.

“I need to know what the hell happened three hundred siglons ago.”

Devon’s eyes narrowed. “The war?”

“So now you believe we had nothing to do with it?” Remien scoffed.

Ashriel pondered that a moment. “I think you’re all guilty one way or another.”

Remien scowled at him. “Hell. I’m starting to regret picking you for Annie.”

Ashriel reacted without thought. He gripped Remien around his throat again and slammed him against the wall. The weredragon’s fist connected with his face making him see spots, but Ashriel was so enraged it didn’t stop him from returning the blow. Punches flew fast. Bodies launched themselves into the fray until Ashriel found himself restrained by Zachariel, Natanael, Abdiel, and some other reaper whose name eluded him.

Devon, Seth, and three other reapers held a grinning Remien. Blood dripped from his nose and mouth and still he grinned. Ashriel tensed with rage.

“Easy, big guy,” Zak’s deep voice warned.

“Keep that infuriating red dragon away from me,” Ashriel snarled.

Seth snorted. “Good luck with that one.”

A sound drew everyone’s attention. Rowie was huddled into a ball on the floor, holding her belly in obvious pain. Ashriel blanched. Had she been hit during tha altercation?

Oh-God.

Every able body rushed to the pregnant girl, the fight forgotten. Remien gathered her up in his arms.

“Baby? What is it? Tell me?” he asked frantically.

He sat on the floor and positioned her between his legs. Ashriel’s hand collided with Remien’s when they both spread their fingers over the enormous belly.

The vision seized Ashriel so suddenly, he gasped. From within reddish-black mists emerged two males, identical twins with long blood-red hair, obsidian eyes, and vampiric fangs. Both carried bloodied divine swords, both had deep red, almost black dragons’ wings. One held a severed head, the other carried Lucifer’s sword also covered in blood. There was a black-winged blonde angel behind them. Davariel.

Ashriel reared back, his eyes wide as he gaped at Remien Fyre.

“What in hell’s name was that?” Ashriel whispered.

Remi’s eyes narrowed, Devon, Seth and Zak frowned looking from one to the other questioningly, but Rowie’s cry of pain drew their attention. Before Ashriel’s eyes, her belly swelled larger until the girl screamed in agony.

Devon cursed roundly, his hands smoothing over Rowie’s belly.

Remien looked up at his commander, eyes full of tears now. “Dev, make him stop. Please.”

Zak disappeared murmuring something about Alluna, with Devon following suit.

“What’s going on?” Ashriel asked looking from Remi to Seth to Natanael.

Remien held Rowie tighter, burying his face in her neck and murmuring soothing words.

“Devon’s son,” Seth sighed rubbing Rowie’s belly, along with Natanael.

Ashriel looked up into the reaper’s worried eyes. Abdiel reached over his shoulder and rubbed the girl’s belly also.

“Jazriel wants his playmates to be born already,” Natanael replied.

***

Anniel was pouring her heart out to Angel when Devon suddenly appeared and made a frantic dash toward the baby’s crib.

Angel and Anniel both jumped up and ran after him.

He bent over the edge of the crib, desperately waving a brightly lit rattle, “Jazriel, please stop-stop. Leave the babies alone. You’re hurting the mommies.”

The baby began to cry and Devon reached in and picked him up.

Jazriel didn’t look like a five month old. He looked like he was a year already. His hair was a mass of white-blond corkscrew curls and his eyes, enormous in his chubby face, glowed electric blue like Devon’s.

Though he had no wings, his growth pattern was similar to a Seraphian.

Devon rocked Jazriel in his arms, trying to calm his crying. Angel approached worried.

“He was asleep,” she said.

Devon shook his head, his brows furrowed in pain. “He must’ve awakened. He got Row again.” Devon closed his eyes. “And Alluna. Zak wants to leave.”

Anniel felt Devon’s anguish. He didn’t want any of them leaving Alpha 7. He felt possessive of all of them, but she knew he wouldn’t forcefully stop any should they choose to do so. He’d plead, cry, throw himself at their feet, and beg shamelessly.

“Ash wants to leave too,” he whispered when Jazriel finally quieted down and fussed with the gold insignia on his daddy’s uniform.

Anniel’s eyes snapped back up to Devon’s. Hurt gripped her heart. Why did she think he’d want to stay? Especially after the way she’d snapped angrily at him. Okay, so maybe he’d acted like a caveman when he just gripped and mauled her against the wall…but he had let her go, looking quite chagrined at his behavior. At this point, Anniel wasn’t sure if her outrage had stemmed from him blatantly dry humping her in front of everyone, or that he’d let her go shame-faced while she’d been soaking wet and more than ready for him to fuck her silly again.

“Then we’ll go with him,” Angel suddenly said. “Zak and Remien can stay here with the girls. They’re in no shape to be gallivanting around the galaxy after all, and we’ll take a trip with Ashriel and our son.” Angel smiled at Anniel. “Of course, I’ll need help with the baby. You don’t mind coming with us, right?”

Anniel blinked at Angel. “A trip? Oh, honey, I think Dev means Ash wants to jump ship, not take a little vaykay.”

Angel frowned in confusion, but Devon smiled. “No, Anniel. Angel’s idea is absolutely genius. If he wants to run away, we’ll run away with him…at least for now. We can always come back home to the others once the girls give birth…” Devon frowned,” which at this rate will most likely be any day now.” He grinned again. “I can open a portal back to Alpha 7 and keep an eye on things here once in a while. I doubt Jaz knows how to traverse portals…” he gave his son a dubious look, “yet.” Jazriel just stuck his thumb in his mouth, looking at his daddy innocently.

Anniel thought about Natanael’s starcruiser. It wasn’t too big and the thought of being in close confines with Ashriel had her heart slamming frantically against her ribs.

She shook her head, “I don’t…I can’t…”

Devon looked at her pleadingly, “Please Annie. You two need to be together.”

Anniel gasped. “What?”

Devon’s eyes lowered to her stomach. “Some things are just meant to be, Annie.”

Anniel scoffed. “Okay, sweetness. Just back up there a moment and stop staring at my tummy as if expecting me to be expecting.”

Devon’s eyes rose to hers. “Not yet,” he replied hesitantly.

Anniel just gaped at him. “My heat cycle isn’t due for some time yet, Dev.”

He nibbled the corner of his lip and slid his gaze to Angel. She too was nibbling her lips, looking everywhere but at Anniel.

“Okay, you two, what gives?”

“I’ve had visions—“ Angel began.

“Whoa, okay,” Anniel walked away from them.

Memories of the last time she’d been pregnant from a Seraph bloomed in her mind. She hugged herself with a shudder. She didn’t want that to happen again—any of it—the mindless lust, the painful birth, having another baby…losing it.

Devon and Angel’s arms encircled her. Anniel looked up into Jazriel’s glowing eyes. His face was identical to Devon’s…like a clone The baby cupped her cheek also, as if to soothe her.

“It’ll all be fine, Anniel. You won’t be alone. We’re here for you.” Devon turned her face to his searching gaze. “Don’t let Ashriel go.”

She slipped free of their hold with a bitter smile. “Right. I am not letting another Seraph knocked me up.”

“He’s not Garethiel,” Devon retorted with a scowl. “Garethiel was a self-centered bastard. Ash is different.”

Anniel felt a small rush of power bloom from Devon. Her commander looked momentarily distracted and then he cursed softly under his breath. “We have visitors.”

He handed Angel the baby, “Keep him busy so he doesn’t mess with the unborn infants anymore. Anniel, come with me.”

Not waiting for an answer, he slipped his hand into hers and teleported them both down to the hangar.

The silence was deafening until she looked at Devon and asked, “Who is it?”

Seth, Remien, Zachariel and even Ashriel appeared next to them.

Ashriel scowled until he saw Anniel and winced. “What’s going o—”

The sound of an incoming transport interrupted him, stirring the metallic scented air of the hangar. One of the transport chutes brightened with glowing blue light. A jet-black star cruiser floated out and descended a few yards from them.

Anniel saw when Ashriel stiffened. His eyes widened and his Adam’s apple bobbed when he swallowed hard.

She watched him pull his shoulders back, tuck his wings rigidly to his back and approach the shiny expensive-looking starcruiser.

A ramp lowered from the black vessel, perched atop four delicate-looking metal legs.

If outrageous wealth had a scent, it would be exactly like the fragrance that wafted out of the expensive looking craft.

One white-winged Seraph descended first. He was wiry thin, which was not usual for a Seraphian male, and looked nervous. When his eyes alighted on Ashriel, they became frosty. He turned and motioned for someone else to come out.

Two more Seraphs exited the black saucer. The female was tall, slender, and delicate. Her hair was a cascade of gold falling between a pair of snowy white wings, the same color of her silver embroidered robe. She barely wore make-up, but it was expertly applied to look natural and demure. Her dark blue eyes bore angrily into Ashriel’s. Next to her was a taller male Seraph. His hair was also blond, his eyes a cool green. Bulky shoulders filled an elaborately embroidered light blue robe that draped his long frame. His expression was cold and distant. They both approached Ashriel until they stood before him.

The female suddenly slapped Ashriel hard, once, cruelly. Anniel winced, resisting the urge to go to him. Devon and Zak put their hands on either of her arms as if sensing her compulsion.

The movement caught the woman’s attention and she began to stalk toward Anniel.

Anniel bit back the urge to snarl and kept her features composed. Who the hell was this bitch?

The beautiful Seraph stopped before her, her eyes going over Anniel from head to foot with disdain. “Is this the whore that defiled my son?”

Anniel gasped, her face going first cold and then hot.

“Ah, mother, is that any way to greet your son’s little...playmate?”

The nightmare could not have gotten any worse as Anniel gazed away from Ashriel’s mother’s hateful glare to the sight of Garethiel strutting down the ramp of the black starcruiser.

His white wings spread behind his broad back proudly, and his golden hair fell over bulky shoulders to the middle of his chest. As always, he wore no shirt, putting on display an array of tattoos covering his arms, chest, and abdomen. A cigarette hung from the corner of his lush mouth, its glowing tip releasing wisps of curling smoke. He looked every bit the gorgeous bad-boy angel that had broken Anniel’s heart three hundred years ago.

He sauntered over with a conceited grin on his heartbreaking face. “Hey, babe. You’re looking good after all these years.” His dark blue eyes swept over her curves in frank appreciation.

His face.

She had to remember how to breathe. “Oh-god. Y-you’re brothers?” Anniel stared from light to dark angel in horror. “Son of a mongura,” she gasped staring at their faces. How could she be so stupid? They looked alike…identical, except for the coloring. How could she not have noticed until now?

Garethiel only grinned, before flicking his cigarette onto the pristine hangar floor. “Surprise, sexy,” he growled and then reached for her, pursing his lips for a kiss.

An unholy snarl sounded behind Garethiel. Anniel saw Ashriel become airborne, flying straight toward his brother with murder in his black eyes.

****
Published 
Written by Levanahyll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors