Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heinz Horowicz: Madman or Genius

"Two is company and three is a crowd."

19
17 Comments 17
4.9k Views 4.9k
8.0k words 8.0k words
Competition Entry: Gothic Erotic Stories
Prelude

Today, people can look in awe and wonder at the progress made in science and medicine. If you go back a mere fifty years, there were no organ transplants for: heart, liver, lung, cornea, kidney, spleen and more. The only vital organ that is missing today in transplants is the brain.

The first experiments and transplants ever recorded were of the works of Johann Dippel who graduated from the University of Giessen (Germany) in 1693 at the age of twenty. Dippel practiced alchemy and anatomy in his lifetime and he experimented frequently with dead animals. Dippel was also an avid dissector.

Some hundred years later, Heinz Horowicz, graduated from the University of Ingolstadt in Bavaria. He continued to work on the same field of research as Dippel. Heinz had his own laboratory in the basement of the castle where he performed experiments; firstly on dead animals, and later on dead human beings. His goal was to bring recently deceased bodies back to life using organs obtained from the dead. History has shown people regard Heinz as either a madman or a genius.

Horowicz lived in his family built castle in Liechtenstein, a principality in the Alps between Switzerland and Austria. The view from the castle overlooking the Rhine River far below is believed to be breathtaking. Horowicz, an only child, inherited the family castle after the passing of his parents in 1822. Heinz Horowicz married Vulnavia, a local upper-class woman who bore them a son, Heinrich. Heinrich sadly passed away shortly after his birth.

After his son’s death, Heinz Horowicz became a recluse and locked himself inside Horowicz Castle and was rarely ever seen in public. This story gives some insight into the works of Heinz as told through his own writings, the eyes of his wife Vulnavia, as well as through the eyes of Calpurnia, his last remaining maid. In due course; the fates of Heinz, Vulnavia, Heinrich, and Calpurnia, will be revealed.

***************

The night was storming around Horowicz Castle, lightning flashed through the heavens, lighting up the whole sky. Incessant rain pounded against the roof on the attic of the bluestone castle. In a laboratory located beneath the basement of the castle, a lone grotesque female figure rolled off a dissecting table. Constant arcing of electricity obtained from the lightning, illuminated that lone figure, revealing her nakedness. As the woman stabilized, she moved slowly but mechanically towards the candlelight sitting on a nearby table. This mysterious woman, or rather creature, could be seen to be disorientated as she slowly made her way around the laboratory.

The creature had lost all recollection of her former life. Nothing seemed familiar to her as she navigated around the laboratory. In semi darkness and with water dripping onto the cold stone floor, the creature made her way to a large oak door. On trying to open the door, the woman found it to be locked. “Where am I?” she cried out aloud, “Where am I?” Looking across the room to the main work bench, the woman saw many specimen jars stacked on rows of shelves reaching up to the ceiling. One of the many huge specimen jars even contained a human brain.

Looking into a mirror, the woman could see that she was bald. Large scars ran down the middle of her scalp in the shape of forked lightning. Hundreds of stitches held her scalp together, covering her cranium and down to her forehead. Beneath her cranium, a transplanted dysfunctional brain was pulsing weakly. The creature’s eyes were sunken and were highlighted with dark rings around her eye sockets. The hideous creature’s face was drawn and had a ghostly white complexion, while her skin was pallid and in a state of decay.

Upon a table adjacent to the dissecting table, the poor excuse for a woman noticed a journal page with a message written on it. The creature picked up the page and read its contents. The page was penned by Heinz Horowicz and it revealed the following entry:

Tonight is the last night that I will make my last desperate attempt to get fruition from my many years of hard work. So with shaking hands and a heavy heart, I am ready to begin my final conquest.

Lying on the table in front of me is the lifeless body of my beautiful and my dearest Vulnavia. Only hours ago, Vulnavia was alive and well. Now she is lying on a table in front of me; cut open, dissected and stitched together like a rag doll. Hopefully my tireless work will bring her back to the living again, as she once was.

After ten years of hard work and research, as well as working from manuscripts penned by Johann Dippel, I am now ready to proceed with my own attempts at creation of life.

Hopefully, this limp body with drawn features can once again be restored to the former beauty that I knew Vulnavia possessed. The time has come and I am now ready to perform a complete metamorphosis on Vulnavia, to bring her body back to her original state of health and beauty.”

Success! My Vulnavia is alive and well. My first attempt was a success!”

After she read the journal page, the creature reached down and opened a sliding drawer from the table. Inside, she noticed a solitary key and promptly took possession of it. Walking back to a large oak door, the creature tried the key in the lock with gratifying success. She opened the door and slowly walked into an almost bare cobblestoned basement. Ahead lay a triple flight of stone steps that led to the castle’s upper basement.

At the foot of the first set of steps, a second journal page lay on the stone floor. The creature picked up the page which was again written by Heinz Horowicz. She ascertained that the entry was written well before the first entry she had gathered. The page revealed the following entry:

Everything is going according to plan so far. Today I brought a mouse back to life for ninety minutes. I need to find something larger, like a cat or a possum to work on next.

I am growing more impatient every day and becoming more distant from my wife. Most of my days are spent down in the laboratory where I work and eat. If I am lucky, I might get two hours of sleep a night where I can lie beside my wife and get some sleep. However, I would much prefer to be in my laboratory working on my experiments.

Since the tragic death of Heinrich, our baby son; Vulnavia has become more and more distant. She is but a shadow of the woman I once loved dearly. Vulnavia spends all day pacing back and forth in the Great Hall, for whatever God forsaken reason. Although in grief myself, I have occupied my time by paying attention to the science of Life and Death. Although I accept that I cannot ever bring my son back to life now; in the future, I might be able to bring back other people from the dead.

Grief has devoured my wife Vulnavia; so much so, that she is emotionally and intellectually paralysed. We don’t have sex anymore and she has become more and more distant from me, day by day.

I have sometimes thought that Vulnavia might have another lover but that is ludicrous. I cannot accept that my wife has found another man. She never goes outside the castle and we never have guests anymore.”

The creature then climbed further up the steps and noticed a makeshift bed on a landing between flights. She looked at the bed and exclaimed, “Why would someone choose to sleep down here? It doesn’t make any sense!” The creature continued on up the steps and found a third journal page that she picked up and read. The page, written by Heinz Horowicz, revealed the following entry:

“I curse my miserable life. I feel imprisoned by loneliness, yet I cannot find a way to escape from my thoughts. My work is occupying my mind to the extent that I am making some progress, albeit at a snail’s pace.

Most of my time is spent in my laboratory doing my research and I have little time to spend with Vulnavia; either in the master bedroom or in the dining room. I even use a makeshift bed in the basement to avoid being with my wife and to be near my beloved work.

I still have this déjà vu that Vulnavia has forgotten about me and has taken a new lover. I find this hard to believe, but then again, she has every reason to take another lover. I am virtually married to my work, my research. It surely can’t be anyone from the castle as all the staff have left except our sole remaining maid Calpurnia. The maid cleans the castle out and prepares our meals, but I would barely see her for more than five minutes a day. My imagination is starting to consume me and I am becoming paranoid.”

After she read the journal entry, the female creature proceeded to the top of the stairs where she entered into an upper basement. A fourth journal entry lay on the floor by a sliding door that led into a dining room. She picked up the entry that was again penned by Heinz Horowicz and read it. The page revealed the following entry:

“Holy fuck! I knew something strange was going on! Some of my suspicions have been founded.

My dear Vulnavia is not seeing another man, she is seeing another woman, but who? The only other woman around here is Calpurnia, our maid. Is it her?

To think I have spent countless hours, days and years down here in the cellar and laboratory perfecting my experiments; all the while, my wife has been making love to our maid. I feel both hurt and betrayed.

They think they are smart and can fool me. When I come upstairs at night for food or to be with Vulnavia, they act innocent as though butter would not melt in their mouths. Once I am gone again, their playful games begin. I can picture them kissing each other on the lips, caressing each other’s breasts and licking out each other’s unshaven pussies.

I ask myself, ‘What can I do about it all and end their playful games?’ Every night, Vulnavia slips further and further away from me as her attraction to Calpurnia flourishes.

Should I confront them, or hope to catch them together making love? I want to get back my wife that was once mine.

I can’t confront them just yet. My thoughts are running wild and my suspicions might be just that. Until I have concrete proof of any affair, I must remain passive and not let on what I suspect.”

The creature then slid back the sliding door and entered into a formal dining room. The room was illuminated by a fire burning in the hearth. Above the hearth, a portrait of Heinz Horowicz was hung. The picture showed a bespectacled man entering middle-age, still quite handsome, yet with piercing but intelligent eyes. A long oak table separated two oak chairs at each end of the table, while a crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling, high above the table. At one end of the room beside the entrance, the creature noticed a fifth journal page that rested on a wooden bench. The page was again penned by Heinz Horowicz and it revealed the following entry:

“I have got my thoughts together now and I know what I must do.

There is no shadow of a doubt that Vulnavia has been unfaithful to me. My wife and that housemaid have hidden their secret very well but I have finally seen through their scheme. I think of all these countless hours my worry, over these lovers, has cost me. My work, research and experiments have been compromised. Unless I act decisively soon, all my work will be in vain; so it is clear to me what I must do next.

Vulnavia has been my life and inspiration since we first met and married some seven years ago. I want and need her back in my life. As heartbroken as I am, I cannot punish Vulnavia for what she has done to me. I do still love her.

The only practical solution is to rid the house of our maid, Calpurnia. In the scheme of things, the young maid is unimportant and nobody would miss her if she was gone. She has to go, but how?

Just firing her would serve no purpose. The two of them could make plans to secretly rendezvous anywhere to make love to each other. They could also find some means to write secret letters to each other without me knowing.

I have a master plan of how to rid the castle of Calpurnia. In the greenhouse at the back of the castle I grow many exotic plants; one of which is the Atropa Belladonna, also commonly known as a Deadly Nightshade. Although used medically for many purposes; its extract is lethal, even in small doses.

I should be able to prepare a powder from the Deadly Nightshade and get her to ingest that powder by whatever means I can think of. After taking the powder, Calpurnia will fall ill very quickly and soon pass away. No one will ever suspect that Calpurnia died from poisoning.”

After reading the journal entry, the creature headed back towards the fireplace as her naked body was beginning to chill due to a severe winter draught. To the left of the fireplace a sixth journal entry sat on a long bench. The creature walked over to the bench and picked up the page which was again penned by Heinz Horowicz. It revealed the following entry:

“The maid is now dead which pleases me no end. However, my wife has taken the maid’s death much harder than I ever expected. This only confirms by belief that the two of them were lovers.

Her crying is incessant throughout the day. After the maid’s death, the house was covered in a cold shroud of silence and my wife refused to speak. More recently, my wife has become irrational and her wailing shrieks echo throughout the cold stone castle.

After losing our baby son, I thought Vulnavia would have accepted the fate of death much better. Her grief is so much more pronounced now after the death of the maid. I honestly believe she misses the maid more than our son.

I have the uncanny feeling that Vulnavia suspects I was responsible for her lover’s death. Whereas she wouldn’t talk to me when the maid was alive, my wife now just barks and yells at me every time she opens her mouth. That is the reason why I live in the basement now and sleep there. My laboratory is only but a few steps from my new living quarters.

I keep asking myself what happened to the love that we shared when we were first married. We had planned to have four or five children so the castle would have heirs and heiresses. Why can’t things return to the happiness of our younger days together?”

After rummaging through the dining room and having read the last two entries that lay there, the creature headed out to the Great Hall. Lo and behold! A dead body lay in a pool of blood on the cold marble floor. It was the body of Heinz Horowicz. The creature searched the lifeless body and took possession of a small key from his waistcoat pocket and exclaimed, “I wonder what this unlocks?” After a further inspection of the body, the creature uncovered a seventh journal entry that was crunched up in Heinz’s clenched fist. A candlestick lay on the floor beside the body and was the likely cause of Horowicz’s untimely murder. The creature exclaimed, “Who could have done this?” The page, penned by Heinz Horowicz, revealed the following entry:

“I have had another sleepless night, in which time, I have decided on my next course of action. I feel that I have lost my Vulnavia for good as her condition continues to worsen.

An idea has struck me while lying awake in the dark and fruitlessly trying to sleep. My research has progressed to the stage where I am extremely confident of creating a living creature. One that is stable enough that will not spontaneously die again. My methods have worked on animals, so now is the time to try my methods on a human being. The only problem is that my recent creations seem strangely vacant and sluggish. What I am trying to say is that although the body is brought back to life, it does not possess a soul.

My creations are perfectly functional and respond to stimuli and are truly alive. The one thing missing is that my creations do not seem to have a will of their own. In my own circumstance, the oddity of not having a will would suit my cause perfectly. It is my wife's strong will that is causing all my problems.

It is now time for me to extinguish my Vulnavia’s life in her current form and mood. I can bring her whole body back as beautiful and obedient as ever; it’s just that she will not have a mind or a soul.

The vivification process has worked perfectly with animals, so now is the time to perform the same procedure on a human being, namely my wife.”

Once the creature had finished with Heinz’s lifeless body, she headed towards the outside exit. As she approached a symmetrical double stairway on the way to the exit, the creature spied an eighth journal page on the bottom step of the left stairway. She picked the page up and read it. The creature learned that the note was this time written by Vulnavia. The creature thought to herself, “It will be interesting to hear the other side of the story.” The page revealed the following entry:

“When I first married Heinz, I would never have fathomed my life would be as it is today. Fate has dealt me a very bad hand and each morning I awake feeling bewildered. Like a small girl, I expect anything and everything to happen during each new day.

At first my life was idyllic and I was so much in love with Heinz. We planned to start a large family of our own and ensure a family dynasty of Horowicz’s that would last for centuries. The night my planned future became derailed was the night our son Heinrich died.

Heinz and I married in the spring at Horowicz Castle. The ceremony took place in the gardens at the back of the castle and the castle was filled with friends and relatives from both our families. We were both young and had our whole lives ahead of us. Heinz was very well educated at the University of Ingolstadt as a physician and a scientist and was always a perfect gentleman.

I was hoping to live in Vienna where I was born but the grandeur of Horowicz Castle overlooking the Rhine River won my heart. After our wedding, we employed a staff of some thirty servants. Life breathed into the majestic halls of the castle and a buzz was always floating in the air. My thoughts were to live life as a lady of royalty, looking after the servants, and raising children of our own.

I became pregnant within the first year of our marriage and in the autumn our son was born. After some three months later, I went up to breast feed Heinrich through the night. Putting him down after his feed, he fell asleep and I returned to the master bedroom to be with Heinz. A maid always stayed in Heinrich’s nursery throughout the night. Just as the dawn was breaking and before Heinrich’s next feed, the maid came running into our bedroom to awaken us.

I think it may have been Calpurnia who told us that our son was dead. An examination by both Heinz and the town’s physician revealed that he died from a cot death, with no obvious reason for his death.

I was devastated, as was Heinz. I then became paranoid that Heinz thought I was to blame somehow for our son’s death. It was at this time in his life that Heinz retreated from public life and spent countless hours in his laboratory behind the cellar. He had in his possession some papers with experiments performed another scientist or alchemist from centuries earlier who did weird experiments on dead bodies.

These were really dark times and they got even darker. Instead of a happy household and the laughter of children around, the atmosphere became dark and dank. One by one, the maids and servants left until only a few remained. My existence deteriorated to the point that it was non-existent. Depression set in and I found myself doing nothing but mourn throughout each and every long day.

I had to deal with my grief in my own way and in time, my melancholy started to abate. In so many ways, I have Calpurnia to thank for that.”

After reading Vulnavia’s journal page, the creature walked straight ahead and opened a large door leading to a huge backyard. The season was now mid-winter and snowflakes fell softly. A full moon illuminated a family graveyard, each grave possessing its own headstone. A chilling wind howled through the valley and onto Horowicz Castle. Still naked, the creature stood shivering on the back veranda. It was there that she found a ninth journal entry. She stopped momentarily and picked up the page which she read. The page, penned by Vulnavia, revealed the following entry:

“Calpurnia Schumacher was one of several chambermaids that Heinz and I hired after our wedding, to keep the castle in good stead and to look after us. At the time, Calpurnia was just one of several and just another face in the crowd. Reflecting after recent events, I realize that Calpurnia never received the attention that she really deserved.

Due to grief and depression after losing Heinrich, events that followed after that were hazy and unclear in my memory. I spent most of my time wanting to be alone, simply staring vacantly out of the living room window whilst sitting in my favourite armchair. I showed little apathy towards the staff, so I now realize that times must have been difficult for them as well. As staff were put off, the remaining ones faced an uncertain future, hence their morale was very low.

Cooks, stable grooms, maids and more; left to find employment in town and elsewhere. Before long, the household was decimated. The one woman that did stay faithful to me was Calpurnia who was my private maid. Calpurnia really looked after me very well and was there for all my needs and more. Calpurnia helped me through my grief and depression and finally back to my original beaming and radiant condition. Another great quality of Calpurnia was her unrequited love that she showed towards me.

With Heinz becoming more detached from me and spending all of his time in his laboratory, Calpurnia and I virtually had the whole castle to ourselves. Heinz had not visited our marital bed for weeks, if not for months. I missed having sex with him and that left me sexually frustrated.

Calpurnia and I read to each other, sang together; we even had picnics together in the Great Hall.

miiaapril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miiaapril

We were both becoming one and we needed each other’s company. It was then that I asked Calpurnia if she would like to share the marital bed with me.

Calpurnia and I spent night after night together; kissing, touching each other everywhere and even licking out each other’s pussies until we climaxed simultaneously. I had never been happier, physically or sexually in my life. It was then that I realized that I didn’t have any need for Heinz anymore.

As both of us became one, we plotted ideas of how we could rid Heinz from his own castle. Heinz still lives and works in his laboratory and sleeps in the basement. I have noticed a change in Heinz’s demeanour in that his mind has become vacant and his stare become more distant. There is not a skerrick of love or emotion left in that man’s body.

Calpurnia jokingly quipped that we should have Heinz declared insane and sent off to an asylum. Before long, that idea was starting to gain momentum. We had also thought of poisoning his food or even pushing him off one of the turrets from an attic. It could easily be made to look like suicide. The asylum idea was voted best as it would not be a murder. Calpurnia and I could then live together as lovers, without having a guilty conscience.”

Once the note was read, the creature then ventured from the veranda and trudged across the deep snow. Deep footprints were left wherever she trod. As she trudged past each tombstone, she read out the names of each departed family member that lay there. At the very end of the cemetery lot, the creature came across an opened grave where a coffin had been smashed open and the body removed. The creature looked up at the name on the headstone and learned that it was the grave of Calpurnia. Beside the open grave, there lay a tenth journal entry. The creature picked up the page and read it. The page, penned by Vulnavia, revealed the following entry:

“Great God! Why did I not expire? Why am I here to relate the death of my best friend and lover, the purest creature on Earth? It was less than a week ago when Calpurnia fell ill. In that period, she experienced headaches and tiredness which was most unusual for her. I then cared for her just as much as the pure love she showed when she cared for me through my hard times. We lay down together in the marital bed for hours on end. I kissed, comforted and stroked her for what seemed an eternity, believing she would soon become well again.

I believed that Calpurnia merely had a passing illness, a virus that was going around in the general area. Calpurnia seemed to improve in her condition and we were planning our future together. Each morning when I awoke beside her, I would feel her brow and give her a gentle kiss on her lips to awaken her. Calpurnia always responded with a smile and a kiss back.

Then, one fateful morning, I awoke to kiss her again. I was shocked to find her body cold when I stroked her brow. Alarmed, I held her in my arms and shouted to her, “Wake up! Wake up Calpurnia!”

She lay beside me lifeless and the colour had already drained from her body. I knew she was dead. I screamed out aloud, “Why Calpurnia, why Calpurnia, why not me?”

Surely I must be a Jonah! A kiss of death! Firstly, I lost my only child to the darkness and then I lost my husband to a devouring madness which consumed him. Now I have lost my lover and the only person that truly loved me.”

“Who is this Calpurnia and where is her body,” the creature remarked. The creature was intent on finding Calpurnia’s missing body. In her frantic bid to locate Calpurnia’s lifeless body, she waded knee-deep through the snow towards the greenhouse. As she entered the greenhouse, she noticed an eleventh journal page on a work bench by the entrance. The creature promptly picked up the page and read it. The page, penned by Vulnavia, revealed the following entry:

“Time passes on but I will never forget the passing of my dearest Calpurnia. Time is usually a good healer and it also provides time to reflect. I have calmed down somewhat since her tragic death and I have also gained some control over my emotions. Time has also given me time to think that there are some questions that need to be answered over Calpurnia’s death.

Her illness came on her suddenly, too suddenly in fact. I am no doctor and my medical knowledge is very limited; so the quickness of Calpurnia’s affliction and the suddenness of her demise leaves many questions unanswered.

Did my lover accidentally ingest any poison or other substance unknowingly, and if so, what? Surely she would not have ingested anything on purpose, which leaves another possible conclusion to fathom. Was she in fact murdered, and if so, by whom?

Much water has passed under the bridge since I lost track of the details of Heinz’s deranged research. With all the chemicals and substances that he handles in his work, how easy would it be to slip something into Calpurnia’s food?

That brings up a whole new can of worms if it were true. Why would he do such a thing? Did he know about our affair? Did he work on a hunch, despite Calpurnia and I being so careful with our movements? With such an analytical brain as his (albeit being deranged), surely he would not commit murder based simply on a hunch, would he?

The distressing truth is; I no longer have any way of telling what Heinz is capable of.

Although I keep a journal or a diary, and record everything I see, hear and feel; it is of the utmost importance that Heinz never discovers the whereabouts of my diary. Should his eyes read my thoughts and what I know, as well as my admission to having an affair with Calpurnia, my life would be in immediate danger.”

After having read the journal page, the creature crept further inside the greenhouse. After having searched the building thoroughly, she saw no signs of any poisons as such. There was however a tray of Atropa Belladonna, also commonly known as a Deadly Nightshade, that sat beside a large tree. She moved the tray aside and a twelfth journal note was revealed. The creature picked up the entry and read it. The page, penned by Vulnavia, revealed the following entry:

“Did Heinz murder poor Calpurnia or not?

In a way, my situation has reached a point, where it hardly matters anymore. My suspicions grow stronger and stronger each day, but they are only that, just suspicions. I have no concrete proof on which to act.

I am positive that Heinz can read my mind by his cowardly actions. He looks into my eyes and can see my judgement there. He then shrinks away in guilt, just like the rodent he is. Guilty or not, he could not act more like a culprit if he confessed his crime to the villagers in the village square.

Heinz now hides and sleeps down in the basement and laboratory all day, to the point of living there. When we do inadvertently see each other during the day, he lacks the courage to meet my gaze. What a fiend! A poor excuse for a man that I once loved and respected.

For all I care, he can rot in hell in his laboratory and never see the light of day again. His remaining days can be spent in darkness and solitude. I cannot and will not ever forgive him.

How could I? He has provided me with nothing but misery since our wedding day. All the living areas of the castle are all mine now, whereas he is confined to purgatory in the basement, dungeon and his pathetic laboratory. I curse my pathetic and miserable existence!”

The creature finally left the greenhouse and laboured back to the castle through the deep snow. The creature entered the castle through the back door, and then she entered the Great Hall again. By instinct, she turned right at the steps and entered into the living room. The living room was illuminated by a large windowed skylight and all the furniture was sheeted as there were no staff left. Cobwebs hung from the walls and ceiling and there was blood spattered on the floor in the middle of the room. Beneath the blood was where a thirteenth journal note lay. The creature picked up the page and read it. Penned again by Vulnavia, the page revealed the following weird but cryptic entry:

“I Vulnavia

must

think remember

Hands Fingers

write words

Words

HATE!

After the creature had read the very strange journal entry, she turned around and exited back to the Great Hall. She then turned right, went forward and then turned right into the next room. The study contained a portrait on the wall of Heinz’s grandmother, Magdalena Horowicz. The study also contained a desk that was decorated with a typewriter, a globe of the world and a fourteenth journal note penned from Heinz. The page revealed the following information:

“Several months have passed since I performed my new procedure. The result was an outstanding success and more pleasing than I could ever imagine.

My new Vulnavia is certainly calmer, friendlier, more cooperative and more docile than the old Vulnavia. Each day she visits me in the laboratory to keep me company and to bring down some food and drink. The new Vulnavia is so polite, pleasant and cooperative in everything she does. To an uneducated person, they might think that Vulnavia is in a “lobotomized” condition, but that is so far from the truth. Any conversations we have are clear and articulate and her voice is like that of an angel. Vulnavia is now responsive to all kinds of stimuli.

When I talk to her, she answers back with intelligent conversation. When we kiss, my new Vulnavia becomes highly sexually excited and virtually rapes me. I find myself spending more hours in the bed with her now, rather than in my laboratory. She gives me oral sex, something that the old Vulnavia ever did with me. With the old Vulnavia, I was lucky to get one fuck a week, now I can have several each day if I so desire. The new Vulnavia demands that I go down on her and play with her clitoris until she screams out in the throes of orgasm. My old Vulnavia always covered herself up when we had sex and oral sex was never permitted. Never once did I ever witness Vulnavia have an orgasm.

Life right now is idyllic and verily, I have gotten all I could ask for and more. That troublesome maid has now gone for good and she was mostly the cause of our problems. There is only one more thing that I could possibly ever want. There are no cries of a baby or giggles from a child around. I desperately need to produce an heir with my new Vulnavia.

My research is proceeding far quicker than I ever imagine and I have come up with the ultimate conclusion; who needs a womb to create life?”

Once the creature had finished reading the journal entry from Vulnavia, she then walked to the end of the room. At the foot of the doorway that led to the next room, a fifteenth journal entry penned from Vulnavia lay on the floor. The creature read the page which revealed the following information:

“I am writing to exercise my brain. I find that my thoughts become more lucid if I force myself to put them down on paper. What I write is of no importance as the process of writing anything lets me learn to think again. Somehow, writing also lets me remember things as well. I must try and remember what has happened.

I have no idea how long I have been this way. I look at myself in a mirror and I am nothing but a walking corpse, a mimicry of human life.

This is all the result of my despicable husband Heinz. The prick could not be happier if he wanted. What an asshole! He got everything he wanted: An obedient wife that could never say no, a fuck whenever he wanted one, and a pussy to eat out at his whim. I find I want to puke all over him when he is kissing me or he is in between my legs; but I am programed to be like a cyborg, a love doll. If only Heinz knew my real feelings towards him. I could do something if I wanted to but the time is not yet ready. I will pretend that I love him and want sex with him, just to string him along. He honestly believes that I want and need his body.

My journal entries are for my eyes only, they are the centre of my universe. I keep them very well hidden under lock and key, so HE does never get to read them. Should he ever find them, I will be terminated without delay, just like the other murders he has committed.

The thought has never occurred to him that I might be a thinking being with some intelligence. Not just a fuck buddy when he wants to get his rocks off. I intend to keep it that way for my own safety. I am slowly, secretly and meticulously, pulling my consciousness out of a very black void.

Initially I was merely a responsive creation with the inability to think for myself. In time and with much willpower, I became proactive. I gradually regained my capacity for thought. It was then that I quickly realized that I needed to keep it a secret. These thoughts were now the only things in the world that truly belonged to me.

Beginning to think again was horrible; in many ways even worse than the state of blissful ignorance from which I had just emerged. I only managed to scribble down single, disconnected words at a time, more emotions than thoughts. My hands and fingers were stiff and clumsy. I remember cutting myself on a sharp pen once, and not being able to stem the flow of blood.

I thought that would be the end for me. Surely Heinz would notice the blood on my hands, and get suspicious. But no, the self-absorbed fool merely stitched me up and let me go.

I sometimes play with the idea of what I would have to do to prove to him that I am a person, a human being. But I won’t. The monster has other ideas.”

The creature then proceeded to enter into the next room. The room was bare except for some sheet covered furniture. In the middle of the room was a solitary round white alabaster table with a sixteenth journal page on it, penned from Vulnavia. The creature read the page which revealed the following information:

“As my consciousness grows stronger, so does my hatred for my husband. Each morning after breakfast, he brings me with him down to his diabolical laboratory and places me in a corner, to stand there like a naughty girl. I am forced to stand there all day, as still as a statue and as silent as death. Maybe just once or twice, he will turn his head a little and give me a brief glance. If I am very lucky he might even give me a thin smile. Programmed like I am, my body smiles back at him, something that disgusts me immensely. Luckily for me, he has no idea that I can think lucidly and have a mind of my own.

I am nothing more than a living decoration, a breathing statue of flesh. When he fucks me, I feel as helpless as a blow-up doll and I just can’t wait until he cums and then climbs off me. I then have to stand in a corner again, feeling his cum ooze out and trickle down my legs and onto the floor. How sickening!

Heinz is oblivious to the fact that he does not suspect my eyes are darting across the room, secretly and attentively following his smallest movements. I painstakingly memorise every step he takes, every note he writes down, every tiny detail of his ghoulish discovery. If only he knew how fast I am learning, what a willing and brilliant student I am. In time I will know everything that he knows, that will be the time I get my freedom.

Fortunately for me, Heinz has picked up a very useful habit that I will be able to capitalize on at a later time. He has a habit of explaining all of his scientific work out aloud. Possibly it helps him by thinking out aloud, but that is to my advantage. When he looks at me, I just nod and smile slightly back at him, encouraging him to go further. Unknowingly, Heinz is revealing to me his deepest and darkest secrets to me. All the time, I am drinking up all his knowledge, just like a kitten laps at a bowl of warm milk.

Heinz is oblivious as to just how close he is to his own demise. Hundreds of times a day I have the opportunity to literally take matters into my own hands. Whether it be when he brushes past me in the laboratory, or when he has sex with me in bed at night, the opportunity is always there. I could easily reach out with my hands and snap his neck in an instance. I could also enwrap my strong fingers around his throat, crushing his larynx, slowly squeezing his precious life from his body.

Unfortunately, no matter how close he stands near me or lies close to me in bed, my arms will not move. I am but a mere prisoner in my own corpse, staring out through glassy eyes but unable to will any action into my own dead limbs. Call for me and I will walk, ask me a question and I will talk, but my rotting brain is unable to perform initiatives of its own. I am nothing more than a cyborg or an automaton following orders.

Yet, with each passing night, my willpower grows stronger. I write my thoughts down diligently, and practice my mental capacities with all the resolve I have. The results are slow but reliable. One day I will have the ability and tenacity to strike. As soon as that time comes, strike I will.

One of these days, his stunningly attractive life-size fuck doll will suddenly find the power within her to execute her swift revenge.”

After the creature read Vulnavia’s revelation, she then proceeded and entered the next room. This room was Vulnavia’s bedroom. The bedroom was predominantly pink with pink drapes and a long pink carpet on the floor. A dressing table sat against a wall and its mirror was shattered. Shards of glass lay everywhere. On the floor, Calpurnia found Vulnavia’s final journal entry. The creature read the page which revealed the following information:

“Failure…

The attempt was a failure…

I could not lure my lost lover back

Into her deceased corpse.

All my preparations in vain…

All alone now

I want to fall asleep now and never wake up…”

The creature then went further into the bedroom and found her beloved Vulnavia in a deep sleep on their love bed. The creature, or rather Calpurnia, went over to Vulnavia to awaken her. Calpurnia shook and prodded Vulnavia but was unable to awaken her. Calpurnia climbed onto their bed and sat astride Vulnavia. Calpurnia slowly and purposely bent over Vulnavia and kissed her gently on the lips for what seemed an eternity. Suddenly, Vulnavia’s eyes opened and she saw her own face reflected back from Calpurnia’s eyes.

Calpurnia whispered to her long lost lover, “You’re back my darling Vulnavia, you’re back.” Vulnavia recovered her senses and became orientated after being given the kiss of life. Vulnavia then reciprocated and kissed her former lover back. The two lovers then embraced each other for what seemed an eternity. Vulnavia knew that with a few adjustments, she could transform Calpurnia back to her pristine condition. After all, she had learnt everything from Heinz over the years through careful observation.

“Calpurnia, you must do as I say! You must go back to the laboratory and await me there, there are some things I must do first before we can be together again,” said Vulnavia. It was only then that the creature realized who she was. The creature was Calpurnia the maid.

“Yes my love, I will do that for you. I will see you soon,” replied Calpurnia.

The two women kissed before they split. Calpurnia went back to the laboratory while Vulnavia went back to the study where she grabbed some of Heinz’s medical instruments. Vulnavia then exited to the Great Hall where the body of Heinz still lay lifeless. She then proceeded to dissect Heinz’s body and obtained his heart, hair follicles, liver, lungs, spleen and other vital organs that could be transplanted into Calpurnia. Heinz’s organs were still fresh while the organs currently in Calpurnia were very old and hence her pitiful condition.

Having obtained what she sought, Vulnavia went directly to the laboratory where she took Heinrich’s brain from one of the specimen jars on a shelf. Vulnavia now had everything she needed and the vivification process was ready to begin

Vulnavia got Calpurnia to climb up on the dissecting table and then strapped her arms and legs securely in place. Vulnavia then administered some chloroform to Calpurnia that sent her into a long eighteen hour sleep. The first process saw Vulnavia cut open the skull and remove Calpurnia’s badly damaged brain before the brain of her son was substituted in its place. Next was the heart which was still warm from Heinz’s body. One by one, all the new body parts, including the hair follicles, were sewn into position. Finally, Vulnavia worked on the skin with a new plastic surgery concept that removed all signs of sutures and scars from Calpurnia’s body.

Vulnavia trembled with anticipation as she placed her hand on the power switch. Lowering the switch to make contact with the live bus produced a loud cracking noise as arcing electricity lit up the entire laboratory. Calpurnia’s body reacted as if a new life force had kick started her whole metabolism. Calpurnia was alive! SUCCESS!

The operation was a complete success and Calpurnia’s body accepted all the new organs that were transplanted into her new body. Her new hair follicles grew into long shining golden locks that Vulnavia could run her fingers through. Calpurnia’s memory was also totally restored back to the time when they were lovers.

All memories and belongings of Heinz Horowicz were removed from the castle and Vulnavia and Calpurnia continued on with their dynamic lesbian relationship. Staff were once again employed by Vulnavia and there was once again happiness within the walls of Horowicz Castle.

Vulnavia continued her research into alchemy and anatomy and brought back other people from the dead. In time, Vulnavia artificially inseminated herself from a specimen from one of her servants. She bore a son who was christened Henry. In time, Henry grew into a tall sinewy youth, all under the guidance of Vulnavia and Calpurnia.

One day, Vulnavia told the staff they were all going away for a holiday to some undisclosed location. They never returned. The mystery of their fate still remains unknown to this day.

Published 
Written by TraceyAmes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments