Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenny’s Guardian Angel

"Jenny has a Guardian angel"

10
5 Comments 5
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Jenny had a hard life, at a young age her mother passed away due to complications with cancer, which in turn made her father ill.

At the age of sixteen, she had built up a wall, a defence mechanism. Not many people were able to get through to her. Because this she didn’t have many friends, and the friends she did have were mostly in her head.

It was the night of her sixteenth birthday, as usual, she got to her knees beside her bed and said a little prayer. She wished for peace for her father and an angel to look over him. She didn’t for one minute think of herself, only of others.

That night in her dreams, an angel came to her. He told her many things, including that he was sent to watch over her, to be her guardian angel. He told her that he would be by her side always and would help her become the woman she was always meant to be.

When she awoke the next morning, she seemed revitalised. Her father’s health seemed to improve and everything seemed to be going right for her. Her vision of her guardian angel burned into her mind giving her some sort of extra strength.

Over the next two years, her father’s health improved so much that he got over his grief and got a new girlfriend. In the meantime, jenny blossomed into a gorgeous young woman with spurts of great energy and creativity. In art class in school, she always seemed to draw angels, her art teachers presumed it was to do with her mother passing at a young age. It was actually because her guardian angel was forever present. He always sat at her side, giving her warmth and encouragement.

--------------------------------------

It was the night before her eighteenth birthday. She sat on her bed wearing a red bra and panty set; sitting beside her, as usual, was her Guardian angel. She smiled at him and took off her bra, her young soft breasts and hard nipples free for him to see.

She turned to him.

“As my guardian angel, I want you to make love to me, I want you to take my virginity.”

He turned to her, his eyes wide. As her Guardian angel, he was obliged to fulfil most of her heartfelt requests. He knew he could not refuse and stood up for her. She watched as his wings folded into his back and his body became more defined. She watched in awe as a large thick penis grew from his crotch in front of her.

His cock was thick and full of veins. She reached out to touch him, making him jerk slightly from her cold hands. She had seen many cocks before from magazines and the internet. She looked up at him as she took his cock into her mouth. She started to suck him gently, taking as much into her mouth as she could.

It wasn’t long before he had his hand on the back of her head, fucking her mouth, making her gag. She was loving it. The way his cock hit the back of her throat, the way it made her eyes bulge and water. It made her feel alive, having his thick, juicy cock fuck her mouth.

He pulled away and gently pushed her back on the bed.

ElizaBoone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaBoone

He pulled off her panties and spread her legs. He buried his head between her legs, licking at her teen twat. His tongue was long and slid deep inside her. He seemed to do things to her that she had never felt before. It didn’t take long before she was squirming in the throes of orgasm, squirting over his face.

He smiled at her as he climbed on top of her. He slipped his cock into her tight hole and pulled her close. They kissed softly and passionately as he slowly started to make love to her. His cock slid easily in and out of her tight hole, making her groan with deep pleasure.

Jenny wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, pulling him in deep into her. His body started to glisten with sweat as their bodies pressed together as one. He rolled them over so he lay underneath her, encouraging her to ride his hard, smooth body.

She sat on his lap slowly riding him. Her eyes were closed as she savoured every inch of his manhood sliding in and out of her. His hands slid over her nubile body, caressing the contours of her body. His hands came to rest on her round, shapely ass, helping her ride him.

He pulled her closer by her arms, making her lie flat on top of him. He kissed her passionately as he pushed his cock up into her body. She was in ecstasy, the throes of another orgasm rippling through her. She lay on top of him, limp, unable to move. Her orgasm had been so intense that she was just exhausted.

He rolled her off him and lay her flat on the bed. I climbed on top of her from behind and slipped his cock back inside her. She knew what to expect and felt him start to plough into her from behind. His hands gripped her hips as he slammed his thick, hard cock inside her. She screamed loudly as the bed started to bounce from the force, it was a good thing her father wasn’t home.

His hands pressed flat on her back as he slammed hard into her tight hole. Her hand had grabbed the sheets on the bed as yet another orgasm overcame her. She didn’t know how much more she could take.

She was in a constant state of pleasure, as she had orgasm after orgasm. After a few more minutes, he seemed to stop. He pulled out of her. Before she could say anything, she passed out.

--------------

Jenny awoke. She was laying on her bed, soaking wet. She looked around, her guardian angel was nowhere to be seen. Her pussy throbbed and tingled as she stood up and made her way with shaking legs to the bathroom.

She ran the bath and glided in. She closed her eyes and reflected on what had happened. Was it real? Did it happen? It felt real, and her body ached in a funny way. She had a feeling she would not be seeing her guardian angel again.

She smiled as she sank back in the water. It was nice having a guardian angel, but it was time for her to grow up and make her own life in the world.

THE END

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments