Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kay's adventures. Chapter one.

"A young woman's adventures in a dystopian future."

5
0 Comments 0
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Kay knocked on the door and entered the room, as she had been told todo. As she walked in the director stood up from behind his desk and beckoned her in.

"Good morning Katherine, or may I call you Kay?" he said.

"Good morning Mr. Director, you can call me Kay if you want to," Kay replied.

Kay looked slightly to her right, noticing the resident doctor, Dr. Yip. Yip leaned against the office wall, arms folded, legs crossed at the ankles.

"Good morning Kay," said Yip.

"Good morning Dr. Yip," replied Kay.

Phil Slater, the director of Kidz-Home 332 smiled at Yip and winked. "Please sit, Kay," he said. Kay sat on the chair in front of Slater's desk and Slater sat back in his high-backed office chair behind his desk. Yip remained lounging against the wall.

Slater spoke. "You reached the age of eighteen yesterday Kay, and as you know, now is the time you have to leave the home. We have arranged work and a place to stay in River town. You leave today, after your final medical exam."

Kay replied, "Yes, thank you Mr. Director, I have been taught well and am grateful for my time here. I hope I will be a credit to the home in the future."

"Oh, I am sure you will. Now, please follow me." Slater stood and walked to a door on his left. He opened the door and beckoned Kay over to him.

"Please go in and get undressed. Dr. Yip will come in and examine you in a moment."

Kay stood up and walked over to the door, and into the room next to the office. The examination room looked very much like any consulting room, there was an examination table with stirrups and a couple of chairs and a wash basin. There was a small table with a small pile of clothes on it. Kay removed her regulation shoes, dungarees, white t-shirt, socks, bra and panties.

As she stood, naked in the room, she cast her eyes around for a gown, but could not see one. Doctor Yip entered the room.

"Please hop up onto the table," he said. Kay pushed herself back, up onto the table, and lay down. Yip took her left foot and put it in one of the stirrups, and then he did the same with her right foot. Ken Yip was a good doctor. Thirty-five years old, stocky, yet fit, he enjoyed a healthy fondness for the female form. He then put on a pair of latex gloves.

"I shall just check you over," he said as he began to feel Kay's arms and hands. Yip moved his hands over her neck and head. He ruffled her cropped blonde hair, checking for lice; he moved down to her tummy and then her legs. Yip put his hands on her small firm breasts. He massaged them gently.

Kay began to breathe a bit more heavily as she felt her breasts being rubbed. Dr. Yip began to breathe more heavily as he became aroused at the sight and feel of this beautiful young woman.

Yip put his mouth to Kay's left breast and licked her nipple, as he did this he removed the latex gloves from his hands. As he licked her nipple he moved his right hand down over her flat tummy, over the blonde bush and onto her labia. Yip gently began to massage Kay's labia. Kay moaned as she felt Yip's expert manipulation of her sex.

Ken located Kay's clitoris and began to rub it in a circular motion. Kay moaned louder. He leaned over her and transferred his attention to her right nipple. He maintained the rubbing action on her clitoris.

In the office, Phil Slater smiled as he removed his clothes. Phil liked to send the girls on their way with the memory of his seven inches filling their tight, little virgin pussies. Yip and he had sex with each girl that left the home- on the day that they left. They tossed a coin to see who would deflower the girl and today Phil had won.

Phil Slater did not need to rub his penis to get ready. The prospect of having that beautiful little blond had made him poker-hard.

Kay heard the door to the room open. She looked over to see the director walking towards her. Slater was naked, a proud erection sticking out in front of him. Kay was transfixed by the sight of his penis. She had never seen one in real life before.

Slater stood at the foot of the examination table.

"Is she ready for me doctor?" he asked.

"See for yourself," Yip replied as he moved away from Kay. Slater gently slid a finger into Kay's vagina. Kay inhaled deeply as she felt his finger in her.

"My goodness, she is wet!" said Slater, smiling. With that, he positioned himself between her spread legs and introduced his stiff cock to her pussy. Slater pushed it inside her, gently at first, then, feeling resistance, he pushed a little harder.

Kay gasped as she felt a sharp pain, but then it passed as she lost her virginity and felt the man's thick cock fill her pussy.

"God she is so tight," said Slater as he pushed his cock into her and pulled it out again. Yip had undressed and stood watching, his hand massaging his cock, preparing for his turn with the girl.

"Aaah!" cried Slater, as he felt his orgasm rise inside of him. Slater pushed himself into her all the way and let out a long, low groan as he emptied his balls inside the beautiful eighteen year-old orphan.

Kay was lost in a daze of ecstasy, her insides feeling like fire, contracting in pulses of passion. Slater pulled out and moved away and Yip took his place.

Yip did not stand on ceremony; he was in a frenzy of lust. Yip pushed all he had into the girl, thrusting quickly, in and out. His cock was not as large as the other man's, but was very stiff and it stimulated Kay's cunt just as effectively as Slater's. He did not last long. Yip gave a yelp as he spent himself inside the girl. Yip pulled out and a stream of semen and virginal blood spewed from Kay's vagina.

Phil Slater carried a bowl of warm water and a sponge from the wash basin to the table, he gently washed the mixture of semen and blood from Kay's body.

"Now you must dress and leave us," he said to the girl. Slater walked away and Yip began to put his clothes back on. Kay took her feet out of the stirrups and sat up. She slipped off the table and went over to the pile of clothes on the small table in the room.

"Are these for me?" she asked. Yip nodded in reply.

EveBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EveBrown

Kay began to dress herself. She had been given a pair of white cotton panties, ankle socks, a white t-shirt and blue jeans. A pair of white sneakers completed her wardrobe.

Slater returned to the room, dressed and carrying a small hold-all. He handed it to her. "Your personal effects," he said as he handed the girl all she possessed in the world. Kay looked in the bag to see what she had been given. She saw a toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, tampons and a pair of sunglasses. Slater led Kay out of the room and towards her future.

***

Sam Coor had been running rigs in and out of Lucas town for nearly twenty years. He had been at the wheel for a long time but had not let himself go. Sam kept himself in shape, you never knew when you might need to fight or run.

Sam looked at the girl he had been instructed to take to River town and gave a little whistle. With her long legs, slim waist and pert little titties, she was gorgeous.

"Hi honey," said Sam, "I'm Sam, what's your name?"

"Katherine," Kay replied, "but you can call me Kay if you wish."

"Okay Kay, let’s get you on board." With that, Sam grasped Kay by her hips and boosted her up into the passenger's side of his truck cab. Kay enjoyed the sensation of the big man's hands on her. He looked nice and he smelled nice too.

Kay sat on the seat in the cab and Sam closed the door. Sam walked around to the driver's side and climbed up. He looked out of the open window and waited for the signal that all was clear. Slater waved to him to go and waved goodbye to Kay. Sam started the big truck and drove out of the compound.

"Eighty miles and you will be at your new home, so let's get going," he said as he put his foot down.

Kay had never been outside the compound, they said it was not safe. And she could see why. All around her was a wasteland. The ground was bare, apart from piles of rubble and a few weeds trying to grow between the slabs of concrete. And piles of collapsed buildings, hundreds of piles of collapsed buildings.

"This ain't the worst of it," said Sam, noticing the girl looking at the destruction all around. "But then again, there's better. It's been three hundred years since the Final War and there is still so much to be done. At least we are getting the roads working properly and that means we can get around and get more stuff done."

The big truck roared on along the road towards their destination. They sat in silence. After a while, the landscape changed from rubble to desert. The fallout had stripped the land of any decent vegetation, a few straggly weeds tried to do their best to grow, but otherwise it was sparse.

"You can see for miles out here," Said Sam, "See if anyone's coming." With that, he slowed the truck down and pulled over to the side of the road. Sam turned to the girl.

"You gonna pay for the ride honey?" he asked.

"How do you mean?"

"Let me fuck you? I know Slater must have broken you in, he does it to all the girls that leave."

"Okay," Kay smiled as she agreed to paying for her ride. "You seem like a nice man."

Sam turned to her and put his mouth to hers. Kay had not been kissed before, she was not sure what she had to do. Sam pushed his tongue between her lips and wriggled it around inside her mouth and Kay played her tongue on his.

Sam's breath smelled minty, not unpleasant at all, and the sensation of his snake-like tongue in her mouth was quite arousing. Kay felt butterfly’s in her tummy. Sam put his hand on her breast and rubbed it, she liked that. He then took hold of Kay's left hand and put it to his crotch, Kay could feel the bulge in his trousers.

Sam broke away from the embrace and unbuckled his belt. He knelt on the seat and lowered his trousers, his penis stood out, big and hard.

"Suck me off honey," he said. Kay leaned over and opened her mouth. She took his cock in her mouth, Kay played her tongue over the tip of his cock.

Sam groaned. "Suck it," he said to her.

Kay began to gently suck the man's engorged penis, just as if she was sucking the juice from an orange. Sam began to gently push his cock in and out of her mouth. It did not last long. The sensation of having a beautiful young woman sucking on his cock was too much for the man who had not had a woman for months.

Sam gave a long low guttural moan as he ejaculated into the girl's mouth. Kay pulled away, shocked at the sensation of jets of hot liquid squirting down her throat. Kay gagged on the man's spunk.

Sam kept ejaculating, sending his mess over her t-shirt. Sam sat back on the seat after he had finished ejaculating himself.

"I needed that, honey," he said as he buckled himself back up.

"Oh, is that it? I was enjoying the kissing and your hand on me," Kay replied.

"Sorry honey, let me see if I can do something for you," said Sam. "Lie back on the seat and slip your jeans down."

Kay did as she was told and unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down, lifting her hips and off, over her sneakers. Sam gasped at the sight of her long slim legs. He looked at the white cotton panties covering her sex.

Sam took hold of Kay's panties, pulled them down over her hips, down past her knees, over her ankles, and off over her sneakers. Sam gazed, transfixed at the blonde bush at the base of her tummy.

Sam pushed her legs apart and lowered his head between her thighs. Kay gasped as Sam's tongue lapped at her labia. Sam wriggled his tongue, opening her lips and finding her clitoris. Sam flicked his tongue over Kay's clit, she moaned.

"Oh God!" she cried as she felt her body convulse in orgasm. Kay felt her insides contract as the spasms grew in intensity and frequency.

"OH GOD!!" Kay had an intense orgasm, the first she had ever had. Kay came back down from the high of the orgasm, the blood had rushed to her cheeks, turning them rosy red dissipated in her body, leaving them just that little bit pink again.

"Wow, honey!" exclaimed Sam "You really liked that, didn't you?" Sam sat up and wiped the girl's vaginal secretions from his mouth with his sleeve.

Published 
Written by donscott
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors