Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lost Girl: Part III

7
5 Comments 5
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words
I awoke calmly, but had an immediate preoccupation to leave. All of me lay underneath the covers except for one leg that clung around the outside edge. I turned over to see Malcolm sleeping face up, a content look beamed from him, breathing with ease. His hand underneath the covers resting close to my hip. I turned into his body for warmth and rested my breasts on his upper arm, arching my leg over his. I stayed there for a while in thought. He never woke up.

Before heading downstairs to I had helped myself to a glass of milk from his fridge, undressed besides the blouse, and made a sandwich out of what I could find, anything to not make too much noise; I didn’t want to wake him.

Explaining why I wanted to leave would be hard and he’d ask more questions, it was easier this way. Our night had been understated and incredible. My clothes were still in the bathroom, and so I dressed in there. The clothes were a surprisingly snug fit, and didn’t look out of place on me. Of course, I had to go without underwear; he didn’t have any of that laying around to hand out.

As I walked through the floor of the small store, I could see out of the windows. The air outside looked crisp and inviting. I felt a pull in my heart, as I stood imagining Malcolm waking up to find that I had gone without a word. I stood still and looked at the very spot I had met him the night before.

I had a momentary urge and went to the counter to check the till. If it were open, I would have thought about taking a few notes; it wasn’t. My attention was diverted to a glisten underneath the counter, a gun. Its barrel was short, the handle was a rich textured wood and the rest was chrome. Taking the weight of it into my hands felt strangely natural, I checked the chamber; a full round. A box of bullets next to the rag it had sat upon. Turning my attention to crisp morning, I gazed out of the window to see a single crow lined on one of the fuel pumps. Its head turned slightly to the wind and a feather dropped to the ground below it. I took a look at the flickering gun, and then returned to the crow. It was gone.

I had returned to the car, it still sat where I had left it just off the main road. I stashed the gun underneath the passenger seat along with the bullets. Malcolm crossed my mind and I thought of him waking up to find that I had gone, I fawned over the sex we had shared. I expelled the thought from my mind and started the car, driving onto the main road and began to follow the signs for town.

Turning off the main road I carried on through a heavily wooded area that seemed to last forever. I had been driving for about five minutes, not seeing a single other car, when I heard the blast of a single siren. It startled me, and I almost tugged the car off, down into the ditch that lined the road to the side. Looking back I could see that the police car was tailing me, waiting for me to pull over. I figured it must have been the car. No doubt the Volkswagen freak had called it in as stolen as soon as I had driven off. I braced myself and took a deep breath before pulling onto the shoulder, handbrake up.

The officer sat in his car for a few seconds before walking to me. I wound the window down and sat with both hands on the wheel. He stood adjacent and bent down slightly.

“Do you know how fast you were going?” He asked.

“No.”

“About fifteen miles over.”

“Sorry, I don’t know the roads around here and couldn’t see any signs…”

“This is a two lane road, that means the limit is fifty-five. You were speeding at seventy.”

“I get that, I’m sorry.”

He ran his tongue around the inside of his mouth and waited for a second.

“License and registration, please.”

I ground my teeth together.

“I don’t actually have my license on me, my bag is at my place… And this isn’t my car.” He frowned momentarily.

“It’s illegal to drive without your license…”

“I understand that.”

“…This isn’t your car?”

“That’s right.”

“Whose is this vehicle?”

“It’s my Father’s.”

“Are you insured to drive this car, Miss?”

“Yes officer.” He stood up straight and held onto the edges of his belt.

“I’m going to run these plates. Keep your hands on the wheel and wait here please…” The officer walked swiftly back to his car and got inside.

I watched through the rear-view mirror, his hands were working something out of sight. I could have bolted right then, knowing he would soon find out the car was stolen, but it would have resulted in even worse circumstances. A high speed police chase that would result in an evading arrest sentence wasn’t needed. His eyes snapped up and stuck to the plates.

He exited his car and left the door open as he placed a hand on his gun before walking swiftly towards me.

“Get out of the car and place your hands on your head!” He shouted. “Open the door slowly!”

I did as he wished. I got out of the car carefully and raised both hands over my head, before I had chance to touch my hair he had hold of my wrists and was turning me around. Yet again, I was calm and didn’t panic. I even felt more in control than him.

My hands were splayed out on the roof of the police car when his police radio fuzzed.

“Officer Jenson, come in, over.” He held me still with one hand and reached into the car.

“Janson 10-4. What’s the problem Michelle? Over.”

“Just a tip off on God Souls MC…”

“Yeah, go ahead…”

“Got word that they’re running their operation out of the old Callus MC clubhouse. Seems the most likely place as far as we can see.”

“This their woman wrangling operation?”

“Yes Sir, the abductions.” I was listening with close intent.

“Callus MC? They the fellas that The Souls liquidated a few years back?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Gotcha, where was that old clubhouse Michelle?”

"Uvian Drive, Sir.

“Uvian Drive?”

“Yes Sir, Uvian Drive, over in West Arden.”

“That place near Milton’s auto-wreckers?”

“That’s right, Sir. It’s opposite the clubhouse.”

“Sure. Well, I’ll call on some back-up to stake the place out, after I’m done here. No use going knocking with these guys.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Thanks Michelle, over.”

“No problem, sir. Over.”

“Over and out.” He uncoiled the lead from around his wrist and set the radio down.

My urge was immediate. I had to get out of this and find out anything I could about this motorcycle gang. If they were responsible for multiple kidnappings, then I was surely one of them. I turned around, swiftly.

“How about you let me go?” I carefully.

“Right now, you’re assaulting an officer… I’d take that hand off me!” His right hand handling his gun holster, his other hand raised with an open palm; a golden band wrapped around the third finger.

Prudently, I tightened my grip of his package.

“Are you seriously trying this?” He asked, with a quizzical tone.

“Yes.” I stroked. “Are you telling me you’re not excited?”

“For the final time, take your hand off me.” He raised his eyebrows and stiffened his grip on the gun.

“Oh, officer.

CaroleFreire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaroleFreire

I can feel you getting bigger…” I teased. “I bet your heart is racing isn’t it?” I glanced to his raised hand. “Don’t worry… Your wife doesn’t need to know about this.” My thumb rested on his zipper and I slowly eased it downwards to its open.

A look of hesitation warped his eyes as I stared into them. He breathed heavily and kept still. I slunk my hand into his pants and touched his head through the fabric of his boxers, still staring into each other’s eyes, I was momentarily unsure when he glanced around us. There was still no movement in sight. His grip on the gun eased, and the hand fell to his side.

I squeezed the tip with my thumb and forefinger, he jolted slightly, and I felt his cock getting harder immediately. I giggled and slunk down to the ground, resting my ass on the back of my ankles. Within a few seconds, I had flopped his hardened penis through his fly and was looking into the eye of his cock. It was warm and smooth and his skin was fair. The foreskin began to fold back slowly as it fully erected within my slack grip. Lifting up from the base, I took a swift taste of his fresh shaft and ran my tongue towards its tip, I could smell the fresh linen of his underwear. His ring hand lowered and settled on my shoulder.

I wrapped my pouted lips fully around his gland and ran my wet tongue around his head, looking up at him as he stared down in disbelief and slapped his cock down onto my palette.

“Oh Fuck!” He murmured as he spied around for any signs of life. There weren’t any, and I continued to help myself to his cock.

“Oh my officer, this is a big cock.” I said as I ran its tip across my cheek.

He brought his hands together and clasped them round the back of my head, forcing me down onto him. I devoured him quickly, making him wet and sloppy. He breathed heavily over me as he forced my mouth to go to work on his piece. I sensed he wouldn’t take long. His body convulsed whilst my tonsils danced on against his fattened gland.

Bringing my hands behind my back, I balanced obediently. I could feel my unsupported tits swinging lightly underneath the jumper and blouse. My cheeks filled with heat as I blushed over the stiff erection I was taking the liberty of completely devouring. The pussy juices that had leaked onto the inside of my shorts was now pressing against my skin, soaking it.

He held me down, his cock buried deep into my throat, my hands still behind my back as I took it with pride. I gobbled him until he couldn’t take anymore.

I felt him leak a few drops of cock sauce into my mouth. Withdrawing, his dick was now half way out of my mouth. I looked up at him, my eyes; full of innocence. He was amazed. Gripping the base of his cock, he let himself go. A spurt forced its way onto my cheek, it splodged and smeared across my face and nose. Taking control, he stroked himself, watching as I tipped my head back to let the cum fill my mouth. He grumbled and groaned, ejaculating liberally onto my tongue, down my throat. I moaned, tasting each glob trickle towards my tonsils.

He was finally finished, his syrupy cock slid off my lower lip and brought with it a bead of saliva that drooped and fell to the floor. I pushed the semen through my teeth and sucked on it for a few seconds, before closing my eyes and gulped everything down. I gazed up at him from the floor.

I took a gentle hold of his penis and ran its tip across my lower lip. He began to soften in my hands. I smiled and tongued his opening, he recoiled slightly, his cock was tender.

“Now, I’m sure you think you’ve got this situation figured out Officer Janson. But I assure you… you haven’t, and if you take me into custody I assure you, I’ll be telling everyone about this little ‘incident.’” I held onto his cock.

A look of alarm struck his face. He was frozen.

“You really think you’ll be believed?! That car has been registered as stolen and you’re driving it!”

“You should worry less about the car and more about the semen that’s inside me, your semen.” He took a deep breath. “…Yeah, I think they’ll believe me. I don’t have to tell you my side of the story… ‘A scary policeman pulled me over and man handled me, I’m just a young girl who’s made a little mistake… then he took out his penis and—‘“

“Alright!” His penis was still in the palm of my gripped fist, now flaccid. There was silence for a few seconds as he thought. “Alright, I’ll let you go.”

“Smart, officer Janson. Very smart.”

“But I can’t let you take the car…” I reached up and gripped hard at his balls. He lurched forwards in pain as I tightened my hold.

“I need that vehicle.” I could feel a gristly mass at my fingertips. He choked and gasped for breath. I pulled downwards.

“Alright! Alright! Take the car!” I eased off and let go. Reaching to his pocket I pulled out the VW car keys. I saw a last drop of liquid about to drip from his penis. I extended my tongue and licked it from him.

“Mmm, Officer Janson, you are tasty… Better not tell Mrs. Janson.” I let go of his cock and patted it with my finger tips, stood up and walked swiftly back to the car. I turned and saw him pulling his pants back together, tightening his belt. I shot him a wink as he looked over.

I got in the car and drove away.

A few hours later I found myself in a side of the road rest stop. Small and almost unoccupied. I rifled through a travel guide map and found Uvian Drive, West Arden. Not too far away, but enough of a journey.

Standing in front of the mirror in the girl’s bathroom, eight cubicles lined behind me. I washed my face and hands and readied myself psychologically for what was to come.

It was coming up to 10:30 by the car clock in the VW. I leaned over and retrieved the gun from underneath the passenger seat.

The compound appeared derelict from the outside, even close up by the chain linked fence I now stood by. No lights were on. Across the road was Milton’s auto-wreckers, like officer Janson had spoken of.

It took a while to get around the back of the place, a brick-wall and two fences split it off from the path of any pedestrian. I almost snagged my jumper on the last fence as I clambered down into the grounds of the compound. There was still no sign of life. A vast, empty lot separated me from the building. I drew the gun from out of my shorts and made my way across.

After staring through windows into a few empty rooms, I was beginning to believe that this place was indeed a derelict, unoccupied dump. Perhaps the gang had moved their operation in lieu of the police being informed.

I came to a blackened window, a transparent crack in the bottom corner. Looking through, I finally saw signs of life. A bar, a pool table, lights, leather cuts, metal chains, smoking cigarettes. There were at least ten guys in there. A big guy walked across the threshold of fun, laughing as he took a cigarette out of his mouth. His head was bald and adorned with tattoo’s. Taking a seat, he blew a puff of smoke skywards and took a swig of brown liquor from the bottle.

Cold metal pushed into the back of my head. I froze.

“Give me the gun.” The voice was deep and serious.

I lifted the gun up over my head and handed it off to whoever was behind me. The barrel pointed at my head dug in harder and then pulled back. My hands were quickly bound. A sack came down over my head.

Blackness ensued.

Published 
Written by spiralmouth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments