Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mars Base (part 1)

7
1 Comment 1
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
February 4, 2134
Research Log entry #207
Dr. Silton: Access num. 4213

“The latest ship has just docked not but an hour ago. Most of the passengers have already woken up and been moved to their respective quarters. It will be a few days before I expect them to be moving about, but it’s great to finally have them aboard. Their vessel is only late by two months; but I fear the Emerson Contingency may be just around the corner. Only the coming days will tell.” 

***

It’s so cold… Where am I?... Why is it so hard to breath?...

There was a hissing sound, followed by a dull pop. Everything was a blur; every noise was fat and almost seemed to be under water. There was very little oxygen; breathing seemed to be a chore. And the cold was near arctic.

Someone… Anyone… Please help…

A confused figure thinking erratically, freezing and convinced death was upon him. That’s who he was; just a lost traveler. A hand extended towards him, pulling his body upward. His frame breached the surface of a semi-frozen liquid and it forced his eyes open.

Light… Sound… The world… I’m alive….

Everything slowly came into focus. Dull grey metal along the ceiling and walls, flat LCD screens displaying medical information mounted above several open pods that were laid out along the edges of the room. The world began to creep back into his mind. A voice sounded to him

“Good morning sleepy head.”

It was a human voice. Something he’d not heard in almost a decade. “W-where?”-

“Calm down, breath. I need you to relax and breath, nice and slowly.”

The traveler’s vision began to fade back and forth. Focus was hard to maintain, which made staying calm even harder. Every synapse in his body was firing randomly as his frail body attempted to reconnect with the physical world.

“You’ll start to feel again, I need you to just breath through it. You’ll feel some extreme sensations. That’s just the cryo-sleep wearing off.”

“W-where am I?”

“You’re on Mars. Just as planned.”

“Who a-are you?”

“Dr. Silton. I’m Dr. Silton.”

Silton… The name seemed so familiar. He fought hard trying force his mind to remember, but it seemed like every single part of his body was attempting to relearn how to exist all at once. Nothing came to him; the physical recalibrations his existence was building simply would not allow him to connect his mind with memory.

“You’ve been out for an extremely long time. Don’t put any stress on your mind. Lay back, relax, and let time do it’s work.”

Several more hands descended upon the lost man’s body, lifting him out of the cryo-pod and placing him on a gurney. They dried him off with towels and whisked him away.

“Just sleep, you’re body needs time”, Dr. Silton urged the man to rest. “Just sleep.”

And just as quickly as the man awoke, he returned to sleep.

***

February 8 , 2134
Research Log entry #212
Dr. Silton: Access num. 4213

“One of our most precious assets has been under for four days. Every moment he sleeps, the Emerson Contingency is that much closer to us. I’ve sent nurse Jenn to his room to perform some tests that will hopefully bring him out of his sleep and get him back in the world.”

There was a knock on the door, just before it slid open. The sound of the door’s electro-pneumatic pumps operating resounded within his ears. It had been four days of intense rest and recovery. For the most part, his mind seemed to be functioning properly, but his body still suffered some slight stimulation fluctuations and random muscle spasms. Cryo-sleep can be hell on the body.

“Are you Lieutenant Commander Emerson?”

His eyes opened. He had heard the door open but didn’t take into consideration that someone would actually enter the room. What’s more was the voice; a woman’s voice. She sounded so beautiful. “I am”, he said as he sat up. His ears did not deceive him. She was very beautiful, a blonde with a pixie cut and a beautiful body that really filled out the standard issue Orbital Navy medical jumpsuit. She had very beautiful skin for her mature features. She couldn’t be a day over 30 if anything.

She lifted a tablet and began flicking through files. “Jax Emerson, LCDR. Extensive record for such a young soldier. War vet, purple heart, majored in Orbital Communications at the Naval Academy of New Sparta and one hell of a looker. You have beautifully dark hair, geez. And those eyes..I haven’t seen eyes that blue since I was on the Lunar Habitat. And you’re only twenty-four years old?”

Jax chuckled, “I was 24 when I shipped out for Mars. That was half a year ago. I should be twenty-five by now.” He was enjoying the attention.

“Cell aging is completely halted in cyro.

BustySquirt_Dina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BustySquirt_Dina

You’re still a twenty-four year old,” she said it almost playfully. “I’m nurse Jenn, one of the head medical techs here in Red One. Doctor Silton asked me to come down and check up on you. Make sure everything is working as it should. Have you been experiencing any issues?”

Jax rolled his eye. “Hyper-sensitivity. I have it bad.”

“Do you now? This is going to be fun…” she whispered.

She walked over to him and pressed on chest to get him laying back down. She placed a hand on his chest and slid it up his neck to get pulse. Her hand lingered there as she counted the pulses. “Heart rate is normal”. Her left hand dug a small flashlight out of a pocket as her right thumb and forefinger held his right eye open.

A beam of light prodded at his pupil, and she took a moment to appreciate his eyes one more time. “Really, those are some beautiful eyes”. She clicked a button, and pocketed the device.

“Everything seems to check out. There’s just one more test I’d like to run if that’s okay with you.”

The young marine shrugged. “Sure, why not?”

“Good,” the nurse chirped as she reached for the zipper near the neck of his jumpsuit. In one motion she brought it all the way down, exposing his entire front: chest to sex.

Jax was taken back for a sec. In his military career, he’d been bare naked in front of tons of people, from fellow soldiers to nurses just like Jenn. But he wasn’t expecting that.

“Eight months is a long time,” she said while unzipping her own jumpsuit. 

She pulled her arms free of the sleeves just enough to expose her breasts.

They were beautiful and perky C cups, adorned with small pink nipples.

As the nurse mounted her patient, her hand found it’s way to his shaft. He wasn’t of impressive size, but defiantly nothing to be ashamed of. A solid six and a half inches could always get the job done.

“This isn’t part of the test, is it?” He had a smile on his face as he looked into her dark green eyes. All the Jenn did in return was place a finger on her lips to signal him to silence. Her other hand began toying with his shaft, letting it get fully erect before putting it to work.

“Nurse?” he asked out.

“Yes?” Jenn replied in a seductive manner.

“You wouldn’t mind if I kissed you, would you?”

It was a genuine question. She could detect a sense of romanticism in his voice. “Sure thing.” She repositioned herself so that one hand could remain between his legs while her lips would be able to meet his. They began to kiss emotionally, letting their tongues press against one another’s. His hands came up to meet her breasts and he began to message and squeeze them, paying close attention to her adorable pink nipples.

By this point his cock was at full strength and her small hand was exploring the entirety of it. She broke off the kiss, “one second” she spoke with a grin and gave a small wink. Her body slid down and she took his shaft into her mouth. She was only able to get about half of it in, but her tongue ran along the underside and got it good and wet.

She pulled the cock from her mouth and placed her hand back on it. She had lubed it well, and began to stroke his member at an amazing speed. Her hand came all the way down to the base of the shaft, and when she came back up to the tip she gave her wrist a flick to put that much more pressure and sensation on the head.

Jax’s eyes began to water. He hadn’t felt such incredible pleasure since waking up and his hyper-sensitivity began to rush to the areas of greatest desire. Every thrust she gave her hand translated to immense feeling. He began to buck his hips and grit his teeth. It was almost too much to handle.

“I don’t know how much longer I can last!” he cried the words out, trying to project them over his heavy breathing and gasps.

“That’s okay baby, cum for me.” Jenn took her hand to the tip of his cock, spit on it, and began making a twisting motion.

His body began to shudder. Wave after wave of immeasurable pleasure pounded into his body. It was too much; he couldn’t go on. Jax let out a small groan and emptied himself. Jenn placed her lips around the head of his shaft and let all of it flow right into her mouth. It was without a doubt the single most powerful orgasm he had ever had. Even after the ejaculation ceased, he lay there, shaking. The orgasm wasn’t over; a salvo of satisfaction shook him as the sexual bliss exploded throughout his body.

After a time, the orgasm ended. Nurse Jenn hovered over him, smiling. She zipped up her suit, cleaned off Jax’s shaft with a few quick licks, and then zipped his up. “Doctor Silton is waiting on you. Make sure you meet with him today, mkay? You seem healthy, hopefully getting off set you’re nervous system straight.” She grabbed her tablet, moved to the door and turned to him. “Lets not wait to do this again,” she said with a smile before exiting the door.

Jax lay back on his bed. Swimming in the aftermath of the moment. He closed his eyes, smiled, and breathed a heavy sigh. “I like Mars.”

Published 
Written by LemonWriter01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments