Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Medieval Fantasy …

"When I feel in the mood, I tend to write stories ..."

5
3 Comments 3
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
It was a dark and rainy evening. Samson had stoked the fire in the hearth to provide some greater warmth in the cottage, though the thunder drowned out the crackling of the fire. Dalila stood with her dress clinging to her from the rain soaking it as she rushed to gather her clothes from the wash line. She watched Samson as he bent over the fire poking the dying embers and igniting the kindling. She felt a lust for his body as she marveled at his muscles tensed in his hips and thighs, crouched over the hearth. He then pulled off his cloak hanging it on a hook over the fire. His skin was deliciously wet from the rain as well, having pulled in most of the firewood before the downpour. Dalila could smell the woodsy musk saturating his skin. She felt a longing deepen as he removed his shirt to reveal the toned muscles in his chest and abdomen. His pants hung low on his waist, barely holding up from the saturation. She too removed her cloak fastened at her neck, allowing it to fall to her outstretched arms. She grazed his skin on the way to the fire, hanging up her cloak next to his on the opposite hook.

His hand caught hers as she felt a tingling in her skin where his made contact. She felt him draw her into his embrace, pressing his groin to hers, as he began to swell. His lips were soft and longing as he kissed her lips, slowly but then with more passion. She felt his tongue trace her lips before they parted, and he explored her mouth with increasing vigor. She felt a ping of desire begin in her chest, circling lower to her waist. Samson pulled the strings of her bodice loose, letting it fall to the floor between them, all the while caressing her lips with his tongue, and exploring her mouth further. He then knelt to the floor taking her with him, forcing her onto her back as he pulled her skirt up to her waist, painfully slowly, and caressing the skin of her thighs with the wet material. She felt wetness beginning between her legs as he moved, continuing his slow kissing, drawing out her desires, from her lips to her throat and down to her unbuttoned shirt.

Dalila then ran her hands from his chest down his abs to his waist, cupping his swollen groin through the wet cloth, teasing it with a tender caress, making a small grand escape to his lips. She felt his desire building but knew he did not want to come so soon. She then unbuttoned the soaked material of his waist, pulling it down to reveal his white skin and engorged manhood. He pulled the buttons of her wet shirt apart, to reveal her erect nipples and white breasts to the warm air. He was slickening as he sucked the nipple of her right breast while cupping her clothed mound simultaneously. She moaned loudly with pleasure as his hands and lips explored her body slowly and deliberately.

His pants were at his knees but they hardly contained him as he pressed his erection against her panties.

KarinaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaSmith

She ached for the feeling of him against her bare skin. She spread her legs around his waist, inviting him in. He unbuttoned the clasp to her skirt, allowing it to shelter her body from the floor. The material around her mound was wet and sticky as he pulled them down, then finally off. He rose up for a moment undid his boots, and finally pulled his pants the rest of the way off to reveal himself completely. She breathed in a moan as he laid his body between her legs.

He then kissed her from pits to chest swirling his tongue around her nipples before continuing down to her waist. He traced her hips with his tongue as she further opened herself to receive him. He licked her clitoris with impressive vigor. She burned with desire as he at first teased and then began to tickle her womanhood. She moaned deeply and loudly as he continued until she cried out with pleasure. She felt the muscles in her abdomen shaking with the pleasure of it, but he was not done.

He then pressed a single finger into her vagina, plunged it deep within her and hooked it upward as he did, making her tingle with more even more pleasure. He then withdrew it as he pushed back in and out repeatedly, until he brought her to full climax again. She could see white dots in her vision as he kissed her, with the taste of her still on his tongue. He relaxed a little before continuing the pursuit of her body.

He pressed his erection against her groin, sliding it between her lips without entering her. He glided himself with her wetness pressing himself between her skins, without entering her. He then teased her clitoris with his manhood and finally pressed himself inside her deeply. She felt the deep penetration as he glided deeper and deeper, until his entire shaft had sheathed inside her. He paused a moment as he stared into her deep green eyes.

“I love you Dalila,” he whispered, holding himself still for her reply.

"I love you too, Samson,” she whispered back.

He then pulled back until he was barely inside of her, then slowly pushed himself back in, his body catching the rhythm. She moaned with pleasure as he did so, but she wanted him deeper than he could go from this angle. She then forced him on his back as she climbed on and rode him, feeling him plunge deeper and deeper inside her than he had gone before. She felt his erection bump against her cervix with slight pain, but it felt so good, a gentle pain, a pain she had longed to feel. She rode his body until the orgasm rose into her chest and bowed her back, before she collapsed against him with his member still inside her. She had felt him climax seconds before she felt her own, rising up into her body. Samson and Dalila fell asleep by the hearth tangled in each other’s arms, feeling the tingles of their first acts of lovemaking pulling them closer together.

Published 
Written by KJessica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments