Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Again, a warm and hearty welcome to my Earth readers. I continue my tale of my adventures with my pleasure-slave Melora, and various other slaves too. As previous readers are aware, I had retired to the planet Rigel VI, on the outer rim of our galaxy.

The rich elite of this planet, of which I had become one of its newest members, bought and sold pleasure-slaves. Pleasure slaves were women (and men) who had submitted themselves to the auction houses in the big cities here.

They were escaping the terrible poverty out in the vast farmlands of this world. As a pleasure-slave they would have a much better life, living in rich surroundings, and doing little work other than the obvious.

They also had much better legal protection than farm workers; they could not be abused in any way. They also had to agree to be sold to the winning bidder at their auction, they could refuse if they so wished.

Pleasure-slaves were also paid a monthly allowance which they could do with what they pleased. They could also save up their allowances and eventually buy their freedom if they so wished, but this was rare, as a pleasure-slave was generally a good life.

I had purchased my first pleasure-slave. Her name was Melora; she was an eighteen year old ‘pure’ or virgin. She was blonde, petite and slim, with an incredible 34HH bust.

After a few months together Melora had told me of her mother Helena, also a pleasure slave. Her mother’s master was a wealthy land owner on the far side of the planet.

After seeing a few very sexy photos of her mother in a bikini, I decided to travel to meet this landowner, and managed to purchase Helena from him.

Now I was on my back home on a long train journey with Helena…

 

I had now spent almost two days on the train getting to know every inch of Helena’s body. I had fucked her in every single corner of our first class cabin on the train.

She had been on her knees sucking me. She had been bouncing on top of me, her huge tits bouncing with her in front of my face. She had been pounded from behind over and over again.

We had fucked, slept, ate; fucked, slept, ate. Very little else. We had chatted too of course; Helena had asked many things about me and my life before I came to Rigel IV. I had told her everything she wished to know.

I slept the last few hours before we arrived back in my home city of Trenton. We took a hover taxi back to my villa high on the cliffs above the city. Helena was excited she would soon be seeing her daughter Melora very soon. She had not seen her in many years.

We arrived back outside my home. I went into the villa, Helena following me. I put our bags in the large hallway and went into the lounge. Helena admired my home, telling me she really loved it.

I then saw through the large floor to ceiling windows Melora making her way from the servant’s quarters at the back of the grounds to my property. She waved as she saw me; she must have heard the hover taxi dropping us off.

She wore a nice long turquoise dress, tight in all the right places, and showing off her terrific young enormous cleavage. Melora had no idea her mother Helena had travelled back with me; or that I had purchased her mother as my second pleasure slave.

I opened the door onto the pool area as she approached.

“Hello master,” she beamed, “Welcome home.”

“Thank you Melora, you look lovely,” I told her.

She embraced me, kissing me full on the lips. As she did so I saw her eyes turn to her right, and she saw her mother. She gasped, her hand covering her mouth, trembling.

“Mama!” she cried out.

“Hello my love,” Helena smiled. Melora ran to her mother’s arms and they embraced for the first time in years. They both cried, hugging each other, collapsing on the sofa.

I sat and watched them hold each other for a long time, saying nothing. Eventually they began to compose themselves, starting to laugh.

“How long can you stay Mama?” Melora asked.

“Should I tell her?” Helena asked, looking to me.

“Melora, your mother can stay here as long as you want. I purchased Helena from her previous owner. She will live with us now,” I explained.

Melora looked to her mother, her eyes pleading for it to be true. Helena simply nodded at her. Melora burst into tears again, hugging her mother again.

Eventually Helena whispered in Melora’s ear. Melora nodded, and came over to kneel in front of me.

“Thank you master,” she blubbed, “Thank you so much.”

“It’s alright Melora. I was very happy to meet your mother. She’s a lovely woman, and I've spent a lot of time with her over the past week,” I explained, holding Melora’s hand.

Melora nodded.

“Now, I have purchased your mother for two reasons. One, because she makes me very happy in bed,” I told her, “And two, because I know how you miss her so, and she misses you, and now you can be happy together again, which makes me happy too.”

“I understand master,” Melora said, kissing me, “My mama’s a sexy lady. I was hoping you would like her, but I never thought it was possible to be together again. I'm so happy.”

“I’m glad,” I said, kissing her back, “You understand I will share my bed with her. Perhaps I will have you on alternate nights, what do you think?”

“Yes master, it’s a good idea,” she beamed.

“You understand I will never ask you to both come to bed with me together, that would not be right,” I explained.

“Yes master, thank you,” she said, kissing me again.

Helena came over to us, kissing me too.

“We can all be very happy right Melora?” Helena asked.

“Yes Mama,” she smiled again.

I brushed away Melora’s tears of happiness.

“Why don't you show Helena around the place?” I told her.

“Yes master,” she smiled, “Come on Mama.”

Melora led her mother out on to the pool area, and around the grounds, and back to the servant’s quarters where they would now both stay together.

I was grateful Melora seemed so happy. I had been unsure how she would take the news. I knew she would be happy to see her mother again. But I wasn't sure how she would be about her mother sleeping with her master, and about her master fucking her mother.

But she seemed to be okay with it. I had brought pleasure slaves from the local brothel back to my villa before, mainly to ensure Melora understood our relationship. She was young, only eighteen and I didn't want her falling in love with me. It would make it all too complicated.

I was the master, Melora the pleasure-slave, and I needed her to understand that, which I think she did. Having her mother as my second pleasure slave would surely only cement that belief.

I let them spend the day and evening together. They had so much catching up to do. They cooked a meal in their quarters for themselves, and I didn't disturb them.

I went to sleep by myself. I wanted Melora in my bed, I had missed that gorgeous young body, but I couldn't take her away from her mother on their first night together after so many years apart. I’m sure they would be up all night talking and laughing.

I slept well though. In the morning however I was awakened by a huge big firm pair of tits in my face. I smiled as I came round, kissing them.

“Good morning master,” Melora said.

“Morning,” I said in between mouthfuls of tit.

“Mama told me to come and say thank you for reuniting us, master,” she whispered, “How would you like me to thank you first?”

Melora giggled.

“Get sucking, darling,” I told her.

She got to work straight away, her mouth engulfing my half-mast cock. She began slurping and sucking me up to full power. I finally properly opened my eyes, to see Melora wore tiny black panties and nothing else.

I groped her tits as she sucked away, her head bobbing up and down in my lap, her blonde hair cascading over my thighs.

I was now at full erection as Melora slobbered over my dick; I felt I wasn't going to last long, as I hadn't seen her for so long.

I grabbed at her panties and slowly pulled them off. Then I positioned her on her hands and knees, and slowly pushed my cock inside her pussy from behind. I enjoyed the view in the mirror in front of us as I fucked her, her huge tits swaying and bouncing in time to my thrusts.

Her tight young pussy felt wonderful as I banged away inside her. She felt so good, she moaned as I fucked her harder.

“Oh yes master, fuck me,” she cried.

“Fucking lovely young slut,” I told her.

I was close now, very close as I humped away, staring at Melora’s huge tits in the mirror. I pulled out, Melora knew what I wanted and quickly turned to suck me. She almost got my cock in her mouth when I erupted spurt after spurt of spunk all over her face. She smiled, my sperm dripping off her chin onto her massive boobs.

“Oh master, I missed that,” she said.

“Me too dear,” I said, smiling.

Melora cleaned herself up. We showered together, and then had breakfast downstairs with Helena. Helena knew I had been fucking her daughter. She had sent her to me.

But there was no awkwardness between the three of us. It all seemed quite natural.

The next few weeks were wonderful. I would have Melora, my beautiful, busty young girl one night, and Helena, my busty MILF slut the next. I had the best of both worlds with these two.. One would be my companion for the evening, whilst the other had the night off.

They would each get a day and night off each week from all duties, as required by law here. Most masters would probably stagger their pleasure slave’s days off so that he would always have one available on each day. However, because they were mother and daughter, and recently reunited after so long apart, I allowed them to take their day off together.

They would spend their days off exploring our city of Trenton and the surrounding areas. I would always give them some money on top of their weekly wage so they could treat themselves to a beauty spa treatment day, or shopping, or whatever they decided to do.

Another few weeks later I received an invitation to a party. The manager I had hired to run my jewellery store said a wealthy customer had asked him to pass it on me.

I did not know the customer. The invitation said it was to be an ‘open’ party. I had not been to one of these before, and thought it might be fun.

An ‘open’ party meant each wealthy party guest brought along at least one pleasure slave with them, whom they were willing to share with any other guest attending. Of course, the guest had to make sure their pleasure slave was willing to serve another at the party. They usually promised their slave a bonus for every other guest that they fucked.

This meant the slave was more than happy to serve other men at the party. It also meant any guest was virtually guaranteed to get laid by some slave belonging to another man. Variety is the spice of life as they say.

I also thought it would be an ideal way to get Helena what I had promised her. When I had purchased her from Norton the rich landowner, she had said she missed getting lots and lots of dick, and hoped I would let her fuck my business associates, friends etc. This seemed to be my first opportunity to offer her that.

I spoke with Helena about the invitation, and explained the concept of the ‘open’ party. She knew all about them, and had attended some many years ago, and said she was looking forward to accompanying me.

So the following week Helena and I headed off to the other side of the city to the party holders address. His name was Logan; all I knew about him was that he had spent a lot of money in my jewellery store over the past couple of months.

I guessed he was either buying for his wives or girlfriends, or for his pleasure slaves to wear when they serviced him. The rich elite of this world loved showing off their wealth by dressing up their women in the finest money could buy. It’s why my business, which was supposed to have been a small sideline during my retirement, was doing so well.

Helena wore a stunning tight red dress, her huge tits all but spilling out of it. I had seen her getting dressed earlier and admired her skimpy red bra and panty set.

“I won't be wearing them long I’m sure,” she had giggled.

She looked gorgeous as we arrived at the large villa complex. My hand firmly gripped her lovely ass as we were welcomed inside. Logan was obviously very wealthy, and had put on a great party.

There were around thirty or so men there each with their pleasure-slaves. Some had brought more than one with them. Most of the women were between twenty-five and thirty, and very attractive. As I suspected these rich elite men had kept their younger women at home, only willing to share their older slave girls.

All of their owners were over fifty years of age, some in their sixties, and all looked very wealthy too.

So I seemed to be the youngest man here at forty-one years of age, and Helena was probably the oldest pleasure-slave girl here. She certainly had the biggest boobs.

Helena and I had a drink, and chatted with a few of the other couples for an hour or so.

I had not yet met our host and asked one of his staff where he might be. The servant pointed to a large man in the corner talking to a few girls. His back was turned to me so I couldn't see his face.

Finally he turned around and I recognised him. He was a short, and very obese man, not blessed with good looks either. He had been at the auction when I bought Melora. He had bid against me for Melora, but I had won out.

As he turned he recognised me too, gave me a wave and shuffled over to greet me. I thanked him for the invitation, but didn't quite know why he had asked me to attend.

He said he had been looking for a security consultant, and that he had heard I had many years’ experience in the military, and also of working the dangerous mining systems of Fulston as a gem trader. He explained he did not trust local security experts after a bad experience.

He needed someone to help plan large shipments he brought through the dangerous south lands on this planet. There were numerous gangs of bandits and pirates working down there, and his shipments were often stolen or delayed in transit.

I said it was not really what I did anymore, I sold jewellery now. But he continued talking about his problems with his business, and I listened patiently.

As I did so, I looked around the large lounge and patio area outside. People were beginning to mingle more now. Men who had arrived with their own pleasure slaves were now talking, dancing and groping slaves belonging to other party guests.

Helena had been cornered by an older white haired man in his sixties. She was giggling and joking with him, her hand on his arm. She waved to me, the older gentleman nodded in my direction, perhaps an approval of my taste in women, and then turned back to continue talking with Helena.

As Logan droned on, a slim and very beautiful sexy young brunette sidled up to him. She put her arm in his. She looked about eighteen, and had a rather snooty look to her. I noticed she was wearing a beautiful and very expensive necklace I had sold from my jewellery store.

I suddenly then recognised her. It was Trixie, the pleasure slave that had been first up for sale, at the auction where I later bought my Melora. Logan had paid a fortune to get her, over seven hundred thousand as I recalled.

She had had the same attitude at the auction. She obviously knew she was beautiful, and felt that made her better than everyone else. It had been obvious she wasn't that keen that fat ugly Logan had been bidding on her. But when the choice came from the auctioneer if she wanted to be sold to him, she had agreed.

Trixie wore a tight white short dress that showed off her great legs and ass.

Logan didn't bother to introduce her. Trixie just stood there looking bored and beautiful, rolling her eyes every time Logan said something that she disapproved of, a look of disdain for everything and everyone around her.

I remember feeling a little sorry for Trixie at the auction, knowing she was going to lose her virginity to this enormous obese man in front of me. I now felt sorry for him, have spent all that money on a stuck up bitch who surely didn't treat him how a pleasure slave should.

Logan made me a sizable offer to consult with his security team to improve his chances of his shipments not being stopped any further.

I told him it was good money, but I was already wealthy, and supposed to be retired now. Again Logan droned on about his problems.

I noticed the white haired old guy making off upstairs with Helena, his hand on her ass. She smiled and blew me a quick kiss as she turned at the top of the stairs. I was sure within a few minutes she'd be naked, on her knees, and doing what she seemed to love.

Trixie drifted off to get a drink. I interrupted Logan and asked him how he had been getting on with Trixie.

“That bitch?” he asked in his strong accent I couldn't really place, “She’s a lousy fuck, and miserable all the time. I just keep her around as eye candy.”

“I see, she is very beautiful, but seems to have a rather rotten attitude,” I replied. Logan nodded.

I thought I would make Logan a counter offer.

“How about you let me take her upstairs and have her show me her lousy fucking?”

“No, no,” he shook his fat head, his cheeks wobbling, “I'm the only man ever to have touched her.”

“Yeah, but look where that’s gotten you with her. Maybe if she sees she’s going to get loaned out to lots of men, she might pay better attention to her master,” I told him.

Trixie did look and act like a real stuck up bitch, but she was incredibly beautiful, and a lovely slim sexy figure with what looked to be a great ass. I wanted her, wanted to teach her a thing or two.

“No, no, I don't think so,” Logan replied, looking at Trixie.

“If you let me fuck her, I’ll do your security consultancy for the fee you offered. Otherwise forget it,” I told him.

Logan rubbed his sweaty fat face with his hand, thinking it over.

“Alright, alright. I was probably going to sell her anyway if her attitude didn’t improve,” he said. He moved over to Trixie, grabbing her arm and pulling her back toward me.

He placed her hand in mine.

“You go fuck him now,” he told her. Trixie looked shocked.

“Is it alright dear?” I asked. Slaves could not be ordered to go with a man unless they agreed.

Trixie stared at her master, obviously angry at him, for daring to speak to her that way. I realised now that Logan was playing a game, he fully expected Trixie to refuse me, which she was perfectly entitled to do.

But Trixie stared at her master angrily, then put her arm through mine.

“Come on then sir,” she said to me, but staring at her master, “Let’s go upstairs to fuck, fuck, fuck. I’ll make you so happy baby.”

I smiled at Logan; he waved his hand away at Trixie angrily, allowing her to go.

“I’m gonna suck and fuck you all night baby,” Trixie said loudly, still staring angrily at her master as she led me up the large staircase.

I immediately placed my hand on her stunning little ass as we walked up to the third floor. She did not react as I groped her ass, however. She simply led me down the hallway in cold stony silence.

She had just begun to open a door to one of the villas large bedrooms, when I heard a familiar giggle from a room on the other side of the hallway. I backed up to another bedroom door that was slightly ajar.

Through the gap, I could see my Helena on her knees, wearing just her red panties and high heels. Sat on the side of the bed in front of her was the old white haired man. He was naked, and slightly turned away from the door, so wouldn’t be aware it was open. Helena however was facing the door, so surely knew it was ajar.

I pushed the door open a little more, Trixie walked back across the hallway toward me, looking into the bedroom.

“Is that your slave girl sir?” Trixie whispered.

“Yes dear,” I said.

Helena was concentrating on jerking off the old man, smiling at him. He leant forward to caress her boobs. On the left hand side wall of the room was a very large mirror. I imagined the old man would soon be fucking Helena in front of it doggystyle, watching her tits bounce in the reflection.

“She’s quite old,” Trixie replied, “You like big tits huh?”

I grabbed Trixie’s butt again, “And a nice young piece of ass too.”

“You like watching her sir?” Trixie asked, still not cracking even a hint of a smile.

“Yes, I think I do,” I told her. I was starting to get a hard on. Firstly at the thought that Trixie’s ass would soon be mine, but also watching Helena entertain another man.

Helena allowed the old man to take her head in his hands, and he guided her mouth on to his cock. Helena greedily began slurping, licking and sucking the old man’s cock.

I pushed the door open a little more. Helena must have seen it move as she turned her head slightly and her eyes looked up to meet mine. She smiled at me, as she licked up and down the side of the old man’s shaft. She pouted her lips and blew me a kiss, then kissed the old man’s cock.

VALERYQUEENTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VALERYQUEENTS

The old man directed her back to sucking him, moaning, “Mmm, good girl.”

I watched Helena suck him for a few more minutes. Trixie simply stood there watching as I continued to feel her ass. From time to time Helena would glance over to see if I was still there. She couldn't smile as her mouth was full of dick, so she gave me a wink.

“You really like watching her, don't you sir?” Trixie asked.

“Sure, it’s fun,” I replied.

The old man was still oblivious to our presence in the doorway. Trixie then slowly, quietly pulled the door almost closed again.

“Come on then, don’t tell my master about this,” Trixie said.

Intrigued, I followed her into the bedroom next to the one Helena and the old man occupied. This room was much larger, with a gigantic bed. Trixie locked the door behind us.

I pulled her close and kissed her, then kissed her neck, my hands groping her ass again.

“Trixie, you're so beautiful,” I told her, “Truly gorgeous.”

“Thank you sir,” she said, “Come on.”

She led me over to a large closet, and opened the doors. The closet was a walk-in style, but was completely empty. Trixie went to the back of the closet, and pushed against the back wall.

Part of the back wall then swung inward, into a secret room behind the back of the closet. Trixie pulled me into this secret room; then closed the closet door to the bedroom, and then the secret door to the back of the closet.

Now Trixie and I were sealed in together in this fairly small but luxuriously furnished room. There was a comfortable armchair, and a large wide sofa.

Trixie then pulled on a sliding cover on the wall in front of us. It revealed the purpose of this secret room. The cover hid a large glass panel, which was obviously on the other side of the large mirror I had seen on the wall of the bedroom Helena was in.

We could now see directly into her room, where the old man now stood next to the bed, thrusting his cock in and out of Helena’s mouth, who sat on the edge of the bed. She cupped and played with his balls as he face fucked her, his hands gripping her head.

“Oh wow,” I said, smiling at Trixie.

Trixie pushed a few buttons on a touch screen panel on the wall. Suddenly we could hear what was going on in the room next door through some speakers on the wall.

“Oh yes, you lovely little slut,” the old man told Helena, “Good girl.”

He continued to force his cock in and out of Helena’s mouth. She was moaning, giving him encouragement, saliva dripping from her lips.

“Your master is a bit of a voyeur, is he?” I asked Trixie.

“Yes sir. He likes to watch his friends fuck his other girls,” she replied.

I sat in the large armchair, continuing to watch Helena and the old man.

“Do you fuck his friends while he watches you?” I asked Trixie.

“No, he keeps me to himself, I mean he did until tonight,” she sighed.

I pulled her closer, and she sat in my lap. I kissed her again, and unzipped her dress from the back, and she stepped out of it. She wore only tiny black panties underneath. I kissed her beautiful small boobs.

I turned her around to admire her absolutely stunning ass. I pushed my face into it, kissing and licking her ass cheeks.

“You're stunning Trixie,” I told her, unzipping my trousers and pulling out my hard cock, “Now get on your knees, and get sucking.”

She did as she was told, putting a cushion on the floor to protect her knees. Trixie then took me in her mouth and began slowly blowing me. I watched her beautiful face as she sucked my cock.

She had thought she was too beautiful to be treated like her masters other pleasure slaves. She thought she was above all the others. But treating her master badly had finally caught up with her, and so here she was now blowing a man she hardly knew, only the second man ever to have her.

I felt good. This girl had been sold for over seven hundred thousand, a fortune, yet here I was getting her for nothing. It was a bit of a fall from grace for Trixie, though it was her that had grabbed me and pulled me upstairs, albeit only as a way to piss off her master.

I pushed her head down further, forcing her to suck me deeper. Trixie's head bobbed up and down in my lap. She was doing a fairly good job, her technique was decent, she had learnt it in the same classes as Melora.

"Yeah, good girl," I told Trixie.

"Good girl, yeah" the old man told Helena on the other side of the mirror, "Suck it."

"Suck it," I told Trixie.

She giggled, getting the joke. She had a nice smile, it was the first time I had seen it.

"Would you like your slave-girl to know you can see her?" Trixie asked.

"Sure, but how?" I asked.

Trixie stood up and handed me a small remote from the sofa.

"Just press this when you're ready," Trixie said.

I now stood in front of the sofa and the glass panel through which I could see Helena being face fucked. Trixie dropped back to her knees and continued to suck me.

I watched Helena taking the old man's dick in her mouth for a few minutes, you have to say one thing for him, he had good stamina.

After a while, he sat back on the side of the bed with his back to the mirror. He got Helena to stand in front of him, and began greedily groping and kissing her huge boobs. She held his head in her hands, encouraging him.

"Oh yes, suck on those big tits sir," Helena said.

I chose this moment to push the button on the remote. The glass panel changed colour slightly.

Suddenly Helena looked up at the mirror in her room and locked eyes with me. I realised the glass panel was made of some special material, and could be switched to be a mirror we could look through from this side, or simply a pane of glass to be looked through from both sides.

Helena smiled, giggled, pushing the old man's head into her tits with one hand, giving me a wave with the other. She blew me a kiss.

I blew her a kiss back, turning for a moment to look down at the beautiful Trixie slurping away on my cock. I turned back to Helena.

She stood up on her tiptoes to see who it was sucking away at me. Helena giggled again.

"Yes sir, suck on my nipples," she told the old man. Helena obviously liked this game, being watched.

I signaled to Helena, using hand movements, to get on all fours on the bed in front of the mirror, and have the old man fuck her doggystyle. She nodded, smiling, blowing me a kiss again.

"Come on, come and fuck me sir," Helena told him, pulling the old man to his feet.

I quickly hit the remote button and the glass panel changed colour slightly again, back to how it was before. Helena climbed on to the bed, as I had told her, her face right up close to the mirror.

"Come fuck me doggystyle sir," she asked the old man.

"Well, what I like is..." he began.

"Baby I need it doggystyle. I love it like that sir, you'll see," she pleaded, "Give it to me now sir, you'll love it"

"Well, okay," he said putting on a condom and climbing on to the bed. His dick was slightly smaller than mine, not that Helena was fussy. His old balls were much more saggier than mine.

He got positioned behind Helena, and slowly pushed his cock into Helena's pussy. Her face, so close to me was a real picture. She had a huge big grin. She looked directly at the mirror, as though she was looking at me and blew me a kiss.

The old man began thrusting in and out of Helena.

"Oh yeah, fuck my slutty pussy sir," Helena told him.

"You like being fucked like a slut?" the old man asked her as he banged away, slapping her ass.

"Oh yes sir, I love cock, I can't fucking get enough," she panted.

"Is that right?" the old man asked, "Well let's see what we can do about that.shall we?"

The old guy reached for his pocket communication device on the bed, and sent a quick message, then got back to concentrating on fucking Helena from behind. She soon came, screaming in ecstasy.

I looked down at Trixie still sucking away at my cock on her knees. I pulled my cock out of her mouth, and started beating it lightly across her face, humiliating her further. But she took it like a pro.

I pushed my dick back in her mouth, face fucking her.

I turned to look back in the room next door to see another man in his sixties enter, this one was bald, wearing just a simple black robe.

"Ah, there you are my friend," the white haired man said, "This is Helena, isn't she lovely?"

"Yes, yes she is, great tits and ass," replied the bald man, "You look like you're enjoying yourself dear?"

She certainly was, a big grin on her face. I loved watching her huge tits sway back and forth in time to the old man's thrusting.

"Yes sir, loving it," Helena said, turning her had to smile at the newcomer, and moaning.

"Mind if I join in dear?" he asked.

"No, not at all, I'd love it," she purred, "I love making two men happy at that same time."

"I bet you do dear," replied the bald man, removing his robe and revealing his cock at half mast.

The white haired old man repositioned Helena so that she was now on all fours across the bed and now parallel to the mirror. He continued screwing Helena from behind, standing at the side of the bed.

The bald man then stood in front of Helena, who opened her mouth and he fed her his cock. He took her head in his hands and began fucking her mouth.

I enjoyed watching these two old men spit-roast my Helena, and she was certainly having a good time.

But now I wanted to fuck Trixie. I told her to get up off her knees. I got her on all fours on the sofa facing the mirror. I pulled off her little panties, and marvelled at her stunning little ass.

I rubbed my hands over her ass, and fingered her little pussy. I put on a condom, and rubbed some lube all over her ass making it shiny and slippery.

I pushed my hard cock up against her ass cheeks, then slowly started pushing myself into her ass.

"Oh sir," Trixie moaned, in surprise more than anything, "You want to fuck my ass?"

"Oh yeah," I told her forcing myself further inside, "Your master fucks your ass?"

Trixie nodded.

"Well, get used to it honey," I told her, "You have a stunning ass Trixie, and every man you ever go to bed with is going to want to fuck it."

Trixie moaned as I finally got my whole length inside her. I slowly began gently thrusting in and out of her ass.

"Oh God! You're so big sir," she moaned.

I guess Logan wasn't that well endowed then.

In the next room, I could see the bald man being sucked off by Helena, his hands grabbing her huge hanging titties. The white haired man was still fucking her pussy from behind.

Helena took the bald mans cock out of her mouth, kissing his balls.

"Fuck me, you two dirty perverts," Helena said in between mouthfuls of old balls, "I love getting spit-roasted by a couple of rich old men."

After a while the two men switched, baldy fucking her from behind, and old white haired man in her mouth. It wasn't long before Helena was feeling her second orgasm of the night.

I continued fucking Trixie's gorgeous young ass. She was lovely and tight. There was a slight reflection on the glass on our side, and I could see the slight pained expression on Trixie's face.

I could also see however she had started fingering herself, making herself all wet, so she was getting into it. I began to fuck her little ass more urgently.

Helena now switched again with her two old lovers. The bald man lay on the bed and Helena rode his cock, as she sucked and wanked off the white haired man. Helena's huge tits bounced up and down as she fucked away, both men grabbed and played with them.

Eventually the white haired man groaned, and shot his load over Helena's face. She continued to ride the bald man, come dripping off her face onto her tits. Helena giggled.

"I must look like a right slut," she said.

She certainly did, I thought. It was obviously all too much for baldy as he too groaned and had obviously come as well. They all collapsed on the bed for awhile, chatting, then all went into the ensuite bathroom to get cleaned up.

I continued fucking Trixie's wriggling little ass, slapping it from time to time. She was still playing with her pussy with one hand, rubbing herself off. I finally pulled out of her ass, and pulled off the condom.

I put on a new one, and plunged myself into her tight little wet pussy. She moaned as I did so, thrusting her hips back at me. It seemed she was enjoying herself much more now.

I started to fuck her harder and faster now, pounding away at her lovely young pussy.

"Oh Trixie, you fucking lovely young piece of ass," I told her.

In the next room Helena and the two old guys returned from the bathroom, all wearing white robes. The old men thanked Helena and had a final kiss and grope and made their way out of the bedroom.

Helena waved them off, then sat at the dresser applying new lipstick.

I was enjoying fucking Trixie still, staring at her naked ass as I did so. I pressed the button on the remote again to make the glass panel clear again so that Helena could see me.

Helena turned in her chair at the dresser to look at me, smiling, seeing me enjoying myself, fucking Trixie.

“Hi master, can you hear me?” she asked.

I nodded.

"Hope you enjoyed the show," Helena giggled. I nodded again, smiling. Trixie looked up to glance at Helena. Helena giggled again.

Suddenly another old guy appeared at the doorway to Helena's room. I hit the remote again to turn the glass panel back to a mirror on Helena’s side so I would not be seen.

"Hi honey," Helena smiled. This old guy was maybe in his late fifties, a little overweight.

"Hi, are you Helena?" he asked.

"Yes darling," she said, standing and dropping her robe to the floor to reveal her stunning body, “Come in.”

The old man was wearing just his undershorts, his belly jutting over the upper waistband. He stepped into the bedroom.

“Someone told me I'd find a happy little slut in here,” he said.

“Oh, you have sir,” Helena beamed.

The old man closed the bedroom door behind him. Helena embraced the old man, kissing him. He put his big bear arms around her, sliding them down her back to her ass.

“I just had a session with some skinny girl with small tits,” he said to Helena.

“Okay, good, and now you fancy a girl with big tits sir?” Helena asked, kissing him again.

“Yeah, plus she wasn't really all that great, it was okay,” he replied.

“Well don't worry baby, I'm gonna give you everything you want,” Helena told him.

She then dropped to her knees and pulled down his undershorts to reveal his quite big cock at full erection. Helena immediately got to work sucking and slurping on his dick.

I continued banging away at Trixie’s pussy from behind. I was fucking her quite hard now, and it wouldn't be long before I couldn't take it anymore.

I pulled out and told Trixie to get on her knees again in front of me. She did so, and began sucking my dick again, but much more urgently this time.

I gripped her head in my hands and began thrusting in and out of her mouth.

“Yeah, good girl Trixie,” I told her, “Good fucking slut.”

I was getting closer now; I could feel the come rising in my balls.

Next door, I could see Helena still hard at work sucking off her latest old man. She had placed her hands above her on the old man’s big belly.

“Yes, you’re doing a good job, Helena,” he told her, “Your master is a lucky man.”

“Thank you sir,” she replied in between mouthfuls of cock, “I think my master likes to share me with as many men as he can.”

She grinned and turned toward the mirror for a moment as she licked along the length of his shaft, giving me a wink.

“And I love getting as much cock as I can,” she continued.

With that, I couldn't take it any longer and erupted all over Trixie, sending stream after stream of hot white spunk in her eyes, hair, face and mouth. She sat there for a moment, slightly shocked. Perhaps Logan had never done that to her before. Maybe Logan only came in her pussy.

Eventually she stood and attempted to clean herself up with a towel.

“Thank you honey,” I told her.

“Yes sir,” Trixie said, with not a lot of conviction.

She then pushed open the secret door behind us into the closet, and opened the closet door back into her master’s bedroom. I followed her back into the bedroom, and into the en-suite bathroom to take a shower.

Trixie sat on the toilet, not offering to assist me in my shower as most pleasure-slaves would. Her expression had returned to that of the bored stuck up bitch from before. Maybe she just looked like that all the time.

After my shower, I left Trixie there, my spunk still matted into her hair, and returned back to the secret voyeur room her master had built to collect the rest of my clothes.

As I dressed I peered through the glass panel again back into Helena’s bedroom.

Helena was now on lying on her back on the bed, the big old man on top of her, fucking her as hard as he could.

“Oh yes sir, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me baby,” Helena panted, her hands on his ass, encouraging him to thrust harder.

“Fucking lovely busty whore,” he grunted at her.

Helena’s moaning became louder and louder, until she screamed out, “Oh fucuuck!”

I could tell she had orgasmed again, she was happy.

The old man continued to bang away at Helena, but I had seen enough now and left them to it.

I walked back out into Logan’s bedroom, and then back out into the corridor outside. I made my way downstairs to re-join the party. There were far fewer guests and slaves here now. Presumably because most were either being entertained or entertaining upstairs somewhere.

I got a drink and went and sat by the pool for a while. A couple of slave girls came over to see if I wanted company but I declined.

Then the white haired old man that had fucked Helena earlier appeared. He came over and introduced himself. His name was Bartlett, and was in construction.

“Thank you for bringing Helena tonight, she’s great,” he said.

“You enjoyed her?” I asked, knowing full well he had, but he wouldn't have known that.

“Yes, very much,” he replied, “Listen, let me give you this card. There are a whole bunch of us who have these open parties, usually once a week.”

He handed me a small card with a network address and some passwords.

“I’d love you to become our newest member. You can log in to this network address, and it will give you all the details of the next upcoming open party,” he explained.

“I see, well thank you,” I replied.

“We all find it huge fun to meet up and fuck each other’s slave-girls. You just have to agree to be the host of a party at least once a year, and of course agree to bring at least one slave girl to any party you attend. Did you get a girl tonight?” Bartlett asked.

“Yes, one of Logan’s,” I told him.

“Ah okay, good for you. Well, hope to see you at the next party,” he said, and with that went off to talk to a young brunette in a bikini sitting at the side of the pool.

I got up and saw Logan, and went over to talk with him. He was now wearing a robe, so I assumed he had been upstairs fucking some girl earlier.

“How was she?” he asked.

“Trixie? She was okay I guess,” I told him, “You know what you should do is to loan her out to a brothel for a month or so.”

“What for?” he asked.

“Well, she'd get screwed every day, probably a lot, because she’s so beautiful. After a month of that, just servicing you would probably be preferable to her, and maybe then you'd get a better attitude from her,” I explained.

“I don't know what to do with her,” he said.

“Well, it’s up to you,” I said.

I told him I would be in touch to help him with his security problems in the south lands, I shook his hand and bid him farewell.

“Isn't your slave girl still upstairs?” Logan asked.

“Yeah, let her fuck as many guys as she likes, then send her home to me in a taxi will you?” I asked him.

He shrugged and nodded, then turned back to talk with an Asian-looking slave girl nearby.

I returned back to my villa. Melora was sleeping in her quarters, as it was now quite late. I went to bed too.

About three in the morning I was awoken by Helena getting into bed with me. She was naked.

“Good morning master,” she said, kissing me.

“Hi, did you have a nice time at the party?” I asked, smiling.

“Oh yes master, I really did; a wonderful time,” she replied, giggling.

“The last time I saw you, you were on your third guy,” I said.

“Mmm, yes, it felt so naughty fucking those men, knowing you were watching me,” she said, “After him I fucked another two guys together.”

“Really?” I said.

“Yes, great fun. Then I had a man in his seventies, he couldn't fuck as he was too weak, so I just blew him in his chair,” she explained.

“I see.”

“Then, finally, I had the son of one of the older men I had had in my first threesome that you saw. He was only twenty, so that was fun too,” she beamed.

“You have been a busy girl,” I said.

“Yes I was master, very busy,” she laughed, “The funny thing is, I never got the names of any of the men I fucked. But I enjoyed every minute, so thank you for taking me master.”

She kissed me long and wet.

“Would you like me to suck your dick now master?” she asked.

“No, I’m tired Helena. I'm sure you're exhausted too,” I told her, “But in the morning I want to fuck you doggy style in front of the mirror while you tell me every dirty little thing you did tonight.”

“Yes master.”

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Reddead2010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments