Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Again, a warm and hearty welcome to my Earth readers. I continue my tale of my adventures with my pleasure-slave Melora, and various other slaves too. As previous readers are aware I had retired to the planet Rigel VI, on the outer rim of our galaxy.

The rich elite of this planet, of which I had become one of its newest members, bought and sold pleasure-slaves. Pleasure slaves were women (and men) who had submitted themselves to the auction houses in the big cities here.

They were escaping the terrible poverty out in the vast, vast farmlands of this world. As a pleasure-slave they would have a much better life, living in rich surroundings, and doing little work other than the obvious.

They also had much better legal protection than farm workers; they could not be abused in any way. They also had to agree to be sold to the winning bidder at their auction, they could refuse if they so wished.

Pleasure-slaves were also paid a monthly allowance which they could do with as they pleased. They could also save up their allowances and eventually buy their freedom if they so wished, but this was rare, as a pleasure-slave was generally a good life.

I had purchased my first pleasure-slave. Her name was Melora; she was an eighteen year old ‘pure’, or virgin.

I had later also purchased Melora’s mother Helena, a thirty-seven year old very busty lady. I had brought Helena back home to my villa and Melora was so happy.

I had ensured Melora understood I would never ask her to join me in bed with her mother, that would be very wrong.

I was really enjoying all the pleasures that the city I lived in had to offer. Now it was time to discover the delights available further afield…

I awoke one morning with Melora lying next to me, her naked big tits pressed up against my chest. She was still asleep, I thought I’d let her doze a little longer, and watched some news broadcasts on the display screen embedded in the bedroom wall.

Mostly it was local council features, not particularly interesting. During the promotions between news stories I saw an intriguing advertisement however. It was for a beach resort on the western coast, a long way from here.

The resort looked absolutely stunning. It seemed to be a series of beautiful little coves and beaches, with their own private bungalow beach villas, even tiny private islands, over a hundred of them. The interiors of these bungalows were fabulous, really the very best.

But what really caught my attention was all the beautiful bikini clad pleasure-slaves shown, relaxing by the pool, draped over a large bed, giving a man a back massage as he lay out on a patio area as the sun set behind them. It looked truly amazing.

I took a mental note to remember the name of the resort, ‘Helios’, as the promotion ended. I could do with a trip outside of the city. I hadn’t taken one since I had travelled far across this enormous planet to purchase Melora’s mother Helena.

I wanted to explore this wondrous world some more, and this seemed to be a good opportunity to do so. I decided there and then to make plans to travel out there as soon as feasible.

Melora stirred next to me, her eyes slowly opening and looking up at me, smiling. I smiled back at her. Without a word, she quickly got to work sucking my cock, which was already at half-mast from thinking of the pleasures waiting for me at the Helios beach resort. She soon had me up to full power.

I groped her big natural firm tits as I listened to the sucking and slurping sounds Melora made as she blew me, as she did any morning that I woke up with her. This was surely the way every man wanted to start their day, I was no exception to that, I just had the means to ensure I was living that dream.

It wasn’t long before I exploded in Melora’s mouth; she was getting very, very good at her work.

Almost a week later and I found myself in a private cabin of a first class train, heading west out to the coast. These western bound trains were extremely fast, travelling over 900 kilometres an hour, but the distances were so vast on this planet that I had already been on the train over twenty-four hours. It would be another six hours before I reached my destination, which was the town of Candy.

Candy was a minor town on the coast, mainly known as a port for ships traveling far across the Western ocean. It was also where many travellers stopped over on their way to the various resorts dotted all along this long stunning coastline.

As I had slept well on the train, I decided not to stay in Candy; and so on arrival took a taxi the three hour trip to the Helios beach resort.

I slept again in the taxi most of the way, only waking as the driver approached the Helios resort. We passed through a checkpoint gate in a long high security wall that was approximately six kilometres out from the resort. It meant your privacy was assured here; no-one from the public could get access to this long, long stretch of coastline.

Eventually we approached a large six storey villa; built high on the cliffs, overlooking a few small private coves two hundred metres below. There were palm trees everywhere; it was a very pretty setting.

An attendant escorted me into the main reception area. The pretty desk clerk got me checked in; I had called them a few days ago to make a booking of one of their small private islands just off the coast.

It was certainly an expensive place to visit, only the very, very rich of this world could possible afford to. Luckily I had made my fortune off-world in gems, and had brought this vast fortune here to enjoy my retirement. The gem store I had set up in my home city of Trenton was also doing very well, only adding to my wealth.

The clerk made a call whilst I filled out a registration form. A few moments later and a blonde woman in her early fifties appeared across on the other side of the foyer, walking over to greet me, smiling.

“Well hello sir,” she said, shaking my hand, then holding on to it, “How are you?”

“I’m fine,” I replied, smiling back, “Long journey here though.”

“Yes of course, you came all the way from Trenton I’m told,” she went on, “I’m Ursula, by the way. I’m the administrator here at Helios, welcome.”

“Thank you,” I replied, wondering quite why she had come to greet me. Surely she didn’t come down to greet every guest.

“I asked them to call me when you arrived, you see,” she stated, still holding my hand, “I wanted to meet you in person and have a quick chat, I hope you don’t mind?”

“No, of course not,” I replied.

“Perhaps I can give you a quick tour while we chat?” Ursula asked.

“Yes, why not?” I said. Ursula motioned for an attendant to take my luggage, as she led me away out of the foyer and along a long corridor, with views out over a pool area.

Ursula put her arm around my waist, leading me down the corridor. I didn’t mind that at all. She was quite attractive.

Even though she had a middle aged woman’s body, she obviously took care of herself. Yes, she had a hint of a tummy under her white blouse, and her long black skirt showed she had put on a few pounds on her ass over the years. But she still looked pretty good for a woman in her early fifties.

I also got a glance of a nice large cleavage as her blouse was fairly low-cut. She smelled great too.

“We’ve only just started advertising our resort in Trenton. It’s so far away I wasn’t sure we’d get many visitors, but we thought we’d try anyway,” she explained, “You saw our promotion?”

I explained I had seen it almost a week ago and decided to come on a whim, really not doing any research on the place.

Ursula explained she was the administrator of the entire resort, and also owned a small share of the business. The main shareholders were back in Iseen, a large city much further south down this coastline. They were trying to increase their visitor numbers, as though they made a decent profit year on year, it could always be better.

As we walked outside and across the pool area, I noticed several young guys wearing tight shorts and nothing else lounging around, swimming, playing games. I guessed they were male pleasure-slaves, here to service any female visitors the resort had.

We turned a corner and down some steps out into a large courtyard. Again, it was populated by handsome young guys hanging around in tight shorts.

I started to worry if perhaps I had come to a gay pleasure-slave resort by mistake. Where were all the bikini clad beauties I had seen on the Helios promotion?

I was about to ask Ursula, when she continued with her tour spiel, it started to make sense. This resort was very popular with rich women from the nearest cities. They came here to be pampered with massages and spa treatments on the private beaches and islands. They also wanted plenty of young men to fuck while they were here.

It had become Helios’ speciality, their core business, taking care of mostly middle aged rich women, who wanted sun, sand and plenty of sex with men much younger than themselves. That’s why Ursula was the perfect person to run the resort; she knew exactly what their core customers really wanted.

Apparently rich women who came here were sometimes independent single business women, who were often too busy to have the time for marriage, and so enjoyed vacations away here to get some time alone with sexy young men. The rest of Helios customers were married women of rich men, who had permission to visit Helios and experience all the delights on offer here, as long as the husbands had permission to visit pleasure-slaves in the cities whenever they wanted.

Ursula explained almost eighty per cent of her customers were of the ‘rich wives’ category, their visits paid for by their generous husbands.

“I’m wondering if I’ve come to the wrong place,” I told Ursula.

“Oh no, not at all sir,” she replied, grinning, “Don’t worry, I’ve got plenty of gorgeous young women who’ll be very eager to meet you.”

She went on to explain that although, they generally didn’t get many male visitors, they had always kept a few female pleasure slaves on here for the few male visitors they did get, and also for the few rich lesbian or bisexual women visitors they got too.

But to expand their business, they had recently taken on a larger number of female pleasure slaves, and advertised this fact in their recent promotions in the main cities.

Ursula was hoping as the first new male client from Trenton, I would tell her at the end of my visit what I thought of the resort and her new female pleasure slave selection.

“I promise I’ll make it worth your while, I’ll give you a very nice leaving gift whenever you decide to checkout,” she beamed at me.

Of course I agreed to help her.

We made our way across the large courtyard to another smaller villa, apparently where Ursula’s office was located on the top floor. Before we got there though we came across another middle-aged woman walking in the opposite direction.

She wore a black bikini, and yellow see through sarong. She was ever-so slightly overweight, in her mid-forties I guessed, with long jet black hair.

“Ah Mrs Durant,” Ursula called to her, “How are you enjoying your stay? How come you’re up here away from your cove? I thought you were down there with Derrick?”

“I was, Derrick was lovely, so much stamina,” Mrs Durant smiled, nodding to me also, “But you know me, I love some variety, so I’ve sent him back for a rest and come up to meet another of your lovely young men.”

“Ah I see, you’re on your way to the viewing area then, Mrs Durant?” Ursula asked, then turning to me, “Our male viewing area is in the building over there, we always have at least a hundred and fifty men for our female guests to choose from.”

“I see,” I replied.

A young white man, again in just tight black shorts approached. He had cropped blonde hair, handsome, with a muscular athletic body.

“Hi Matt,” Ursula said to him, “Are you on your way to the viewing area?”

“Yes Mistress,” he replied.

“Well, why don’t you escort Mrs Durant over there, honey?” Ursula told him.

“Of course, Mistress,” Matt said, offering his arm to Mrs Durant, “How are you Ma’am, pleased to meet you.”

“Oohh Matt, hello dear,” Mrs Durant sighed, looking over Matt’s body longingly, “How old are you darling?”

“I’m nineteen Ma’am,” Matt replied, smiling, as Mrs Durant’s hand moved to get a feel of his ass.

“Ursula, I don’t know how you do it, getting so many gorgeous young men here for us. Lovely buns too,” Mrs Durant said, still firmly gripping Matt’s behind.

“Well, we do our best Mrs Durant,” Ursula replied, “Do you like what you see?”

“Oh boy, do I,” Mrs Durant said, staring at Matt’s groin area, almost drooling.

“Matt, why don’t you drop you shorts honey?” Ursula instructed him.

“Yes Mistress,” Matt nodded, quickly dropping his shorts down to his knees. Matt had a fairly large cock, and as quick as a flash Mrs Durant was groping it, staring at it, a huge smile on her face.

“Come on Matt, there’s a good boy,” Mrs Durant whispered, Matt’s cock getting larger in her hand with every stroke, “Show Mama what you’ve got darling.”

It wasn’t long before Matt was at full strength, an impressive eight inches or so, with some real girth too.

“That’s lovely Matt, good boy,” Ursula said, then turning to Mrs Durant, “Would you still like Matt to escort you to the viewing area Mrs Durant, or somewhere else?”

“Oh god, I want Matt in my bed right now,” Mrs Durant grinned.

“Of course,” Ursula smiled, turning to Matt, “Matt, take Mrs Durant back to her bungalow dear, make sure you show her the best of times, I know you will. And leave your shorts here honey, I’m sure Mrs Durant would enjoy looking at your naked body on the walk down.”

“Yes Mistress, no problem,” Matt said, removing his shorts and leaving them on the courtyard floor.

Mrs Durant embraced Matt, both hands firmly gripping his buns as she kissed him fully on the lips.

“Oh Ursula, I’m going to send Matt back to you tomorrow after I’ve completely drained his balls of all that lovely spunk,” Mrs Durant said, “Don’t you just adore getting a lovely young new cock.”

Mrs Durant then held Matt’s cock and began to lead him away. Matt then turned, attempting to pick up his shorts from the floor.

“Matt, you’re not going to need those honey,” Ursula scolded him, taking them from the boy and turning to Mrs Durant, “I’m sorry Mrs Durant, he’s not too smart I’m afraid.”

“I’m sorry Ma’am,” Matt mumbled, looking a bit sheepish as he turned back to Mrs Durant,

“Oh that’s fine Matt, don’t worry you’re pretty little head about it,” Mrs Durant said, caressing Matt’s face, “I’m really only interested in your lovely big dick anyway, dear.”

“I’ll add Matt to your bill, Mrs Durant?” Ursula told her.

“Yes dear, worth every penny I’m sure,” Mrs Durant replied over her shoulder.

“Oh look at the lovely young firm ass,” Ursula called after her, “You’re going to have a wonderful time Mrs Durant, I’m so jealous. Enjoy.”

“I will sweetie,” Mrs Durant said grinning from ear to ear as she disappeared around the corner with her latest young stud, leading him by his cock, “Come on Matt, I hope you’ve got lots of stamina for me, and you’d better be able to pound me nice and hard.”

“Yes Ma’am,” I heard Matt mumble.

“That woman is insatiable,” Ursula said turning back to me, giggling, “Her husband’s going to get a huge bill. I’m not sure he quite knows just how much dick his wife can get through in a ten day vacation here.”

“Really?” I asked.

“Yes, I think a lot of husbands think their wives come here mainly for our spa treatments, and the amazing surroundings,” Ursula explained, “And that they occasionally indulge themselves with a pleasure-slave.”

“I see,” I replied, as Ursula lead me into an elevator up to the top floor.

“Whereas in fact an awful lot of these rich wives lock themselves away in their bungalows, and basically fuck young studs almost non-stop until they check out,” Ursula explained, “A lot of them make a wish-list with reception of the men they want, and once they’ve finished with one stud, they’re calling up to get the next one on their list sent immediately down to them.”

“It’s fascinating, you’ve really built a paradise for rich women here,” I smiled, as we exited the elevator and out into an outer office.

In the outer office a female secretary, a fairly attractive brunette in her late forties, sat behind her desk. She looked up and smiled sweetly as we passed through into Ursula’s large office, with floor to ceiling windows looking out over the across this beautiful coastline.

Ursula motioned for me to sit on the sofa.

“It’s why we’re so popular, these women can indulge all their sexual fantasies here,” Ursula went on, “We often have rich women down in their bungalows with two, three, four young men at a time, having the time of their lives.”

Ursula explained Helios’s real speciality was delivering very young attractive men to the rich women clients. These women wanted young studs, the younger the better, ninety per cent of the men here were between eighteen and twenty five. Over sixty per cent of the men were between eighteen and twenty one.

It seemed the rich female elite of this world were the same as the men, they craved young pleasure slaves, the younger the better, and were prepared to pay a hefty premium to get it. Of course age eighteen was the limit; you could not be submitted as a pleasure slave before your eighteenth birthday.

I looked out across the amazing view out of the window of Ursula’s office. We were right on the cliff edge, and two hundred metres below were numerous private little coves, with their own little beaches, and little bungalows. The water was pure crystal clear, beautiful.

I looked through a telescope Ursula had next to the sofa. Further out off the coast maybe five hundred metres was the first of numerous tiny private islands. They were all palm tree lined, with their own bungalows too. The islands stretched out as far as I could see.

There were a few small boats zipping between the islands, presumbably delivering food, staff, or more pleasure slaves to Ursula’s rich clients.

Ursula brought me a drink, and one for herself too.

“Well sir, now I really need to get to know you, don’t I?” Ursula smiled, “I need to know what kind of women you like, what you like to get up to in bed, if I’m going to make sure you have a wonderful visit here.”

With that Ursula then came and sat right up close next to me on the sofa, grinning. I couldn’t help but look down at her very impressive cleavage.

“Ah, is that what you like sir,” Ursula grinned, catching me looking at her cleavage, and cheekily undoing the top button.

I now had a fantastic view, and thought I’d go for broke and undid the next button myself.

“Oh, you’re a naughty boy, aren’t you?” Ursula grinned, taking my hand and placing it for a moment on the top of her right breast, “I had them re-firmed a few years ago.”

I couldn’t resist reaching into her bra further to get a better feel, but she then slapped my hand jokingly and removed it from her chest.

Even though Ursula was in her early fifties, her tits felt like those on a woman in her late twenties. The ‘re-firming’ process she spoke of had also been performed on my own pleasure slave Helena. It was a fairly new process on the market, where special genetically-engineered bacteria were injected into the breasts, and it returned them to their former glory, lifting and firming them up without the need for any surgery.

It was an expensive process, but Ursula obviously had the money to afford it.

Ursula grinned, “You must be the youngest male client we’ve had here, and a cute one too. Most of the rich males that visit here are late fifties or over. I’m guessing you must be around forty?”

I nodded.

“I don’t usually let our clients grope my boobs by the way,” she giggled, “But I think you’re cute, and I do need a favour from you. Will you fill out a survey before you leave our resort, rank our girls, and have a chat with me too, I’d really appreciate it?”

“Yes, yes, of course,” I replied.

“Well, I now know what gets you going don’t I? Big tits?” Ursula giggled, groping the bulge in my trousers, “Well I can certainly think of a number of young women I have here who you’re going to just love.”

SandyDesire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandyDesire

“That’s wonderful,” I told her, “Ursula, are you also the mistress to all the pleasure-slaves here, male and female, as well as the administrator?”

“Yes, I am,” she said, shuffling in her seat to move closer to me, “You’re so very cute, I do so love a nice rich man.”

Ursula giggled and kissed me on the cheek. She explained the other shareholders were a board of six men based back in Candy, plus herself. She had been placed in charge as it was thought she matched their target customers in age, class and so on, and so would be able to run their business very well, knowing exactly what their clients wanted.

She had also been named as the owner of each pleasure-slave, as it helped Ursula control the resorts’ slave stock.

“That’s the best part of my job, particularly recruitment,” Ursula grinned, kissing me again.

“Recruitment?” I asked.

“Yes, I meet every new guy that comes here to ask to be submitted as a pleasure slave. Every month we have a recruitment day for new slaves,” she explained, “I have to, because we also sell maybe fifteen or twenty slaves a month to customers who’ve enjoyed their slave so much they want to take them home with them. So I have to get replacements.”

“I see, how does that work?” I asked.

“Mostly they are farm hands from the west. Normally their mothers bring them here at eighteen years old, hoping to give their sons a better life, and make some money to put away for their own retirement,” Ursula explained, “Many I just send away, just not handsome enough. The ones that are cute I take into a private room, away from their mothers.”

“And then what?” I asked.

“I get them to strip naked, it’s often the first time they’ve ever been naked in front of a woman,” she went on, “I make sure I wear a nice low cut top, sit down in front of them with them standing in front of me so they’ve got a good view. Then I just let nature take its course.”

I laughed, as did Ursula.

“They’re just boys really, so they’re super hard in seconds,” Ursula giggled, “Then I take a good long look at their cocks. Our women want a nice good size, but also an aesthetically pleasing one. So about half will get rejected at that stage. The rest that I’m happy with go to sign their submission papers and into our training programme.”

“And how long is that?” I asked.

“It takes a month, for them to learn everything about making a woman happy. It’s all theoretical classroom work, of course. But it seems to work well,” Ursula explained, kissing me again.

“And then they get sent out to start servicing your clients here?” I enquired.

“Well, not quite, there’s one last test they need to pass,” Ursula giggled.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Their practical exam of course,” Ursula explained, smiling, “I can’t have them going out to service clients, and those ladies being disappointed with the level of service can I? So at the end of their training they are sent up to my office here for me to personally vet them.”

“I see, and what does that involve?” I asked, intrigued.

Ursula laughed again, and took my hand, leading me across her office to the wall behind her desk. She pressed against the wall and a secret door opened, behind which was a large room with a huge bed.

“I bring them in here and fuck their brains out,” Ursula giggled, “Like I said, recruitment is the best part of my job.”

I could see that Ursula obviously enjoyed her work a lot. What woman wouldn’t?

“So you fuck every young man that is submitted here?” I asked.

“Most of them yes,” she giggled again, but not in a shy way, “Any that I don’t have time to see I give to Loretta my secretary out there to give me a full report. Loretta’s a bit of a secret slut, she loves working here, just don’t tell her husband.”

Again she giggled. Ursula explained she would fuck each new pleasure-slave two or three times, as even after all their training, they were just eager young boys, and the first time would often come far too quickly for Ursula’s liking.

“I’ve got to fuck that new-boy innocence out of them,” she went on, “Many clients tell me they want virgins, but in reality a virgin boy is not a very good fuck, and that’s just disappointing to the client. So I have them screw me a few times to get rid of that, it’s all for the good of the business.”

We laughed again. Certainly it was a very nice perk to have for the boss, and her secretary too. She explained it was a secret from the board, but that the results spoke for themselves.

She also explained that the boys certainly weren’t complaining either, they loved it. They were often virgins or certainly very inexperienced, and were extremely happy to get to go to bed with an attractive older and very experienced woman. She went on to tell me she must have screwed over four hundred and fifty young men since she took over, and had enjoyed every single one of them.

We sat back on the sofa in the office, while Ursula brought up images and details on her female pleasure-slave stock on a small tablet device. She told me to flick through them and add any I fancied to a wish list on the right hand side of the screen.

I began searching through them; there were certainly some lovely looking young women here. I added a couple to the wish list.

Ursula left me for a moment to quickly speak with Loretta her secretary outside, then returned to the sofa. She checked my wish list.

“Yes, some nice busty young women there, sir,” Ursula said smiling, “I think you’ll have fun with them.”

I continued flicking through the photos. I noticed a young white man had arrived in the outer office and Loretta was telling him to come on in.

“Ah, here he is,” Ursula said, “This is my latest young boy, Devon. Devon, say hello to the gentleman.”

“Pleased to meet you sir,” Devon said, looking slightly nervous.

Devon had short cropped brown hair, about six feet tall, and a muscular athletic build, as had all of the male pleasure-slaves I had seen wandering around downstairs before. He also wore tight black shorts and nothing else.

Devon stood in front of Ursula sat on the sofa next to me. Ursula ran her hand over his tight young torso.

“He’s gorgeous isn’t he?” she said, then turning to Devon, “Don’t be nervous Devon, the gentleman has no interest in you dear.”

“Yes Ma’am,” he said, slightly relaxing.

“Devon here is only seventeen, so I can’t submit him as a pleasure-slave yet, can I darling?” Ursula said, groping Devon’s tight butt, “His mother brought him here last week not knowing the rules, but I said I’d keep him on as a gardener-boy until his eighteenth birthday.”

Ursula explained she couldn’t resist keeping Devon on when she saw him. Currently Devon was a free man until his eighteenth birthday, when he could then decide if he wanted to submit himself as a pleasure-slave. However, as the age of consent for sex was sixteen years old, I realised whatever went on between Ursula and Devon was completely legal.

“Of course he hasn’t done much gardening yet. Why don’t you drop your shorts for me honey?” Ursula asked Devon.

“Yes Ma’am,” Devon said, completely removing his shorts to reveal a very impressively large dick.

Ursula undid another button on her blouse, allowing Devon to see even more of her big cleavage.

“There you go Devon my dear, what do you think about that?” Ursula teased him, “Show Aunty Ursula what you’re working with.”

Devon started to rub his cock, but Ursula quickly flicked his hand away.

“No Devon, don’t touch it, that’s my job isn’t it?” she teased him further.

Devon’s cock was stirring though, so her teasing was working.

“What are you going to do for your Aunty Ursula, darling? Am I going to suck that lovely big cock of yours?” Ursula said, pouting at him, “I think I’m going to ride that huge dick until your big balls tighten and you spunk all inside me, honey.”

Devon’s cock got harder and bigger. Ursula smiled at me cheekily, blowing me a kiss.

“That’s it darling, you know what I want, that big dick pointing up at the ceiling,” Ursula told him, pushing her tits together to encourage him, “Good boy.”

Devon’s cock soon stood to full attention, pointing right up as requested. He must be a good nine and half, maybe even ten inches long, and very thick with it. Ursula gripped it, stroking it up and down.

“Oh I love this job,” Ursula giggled, turning to me, “I’m sure you love being fabulously wealthy, getting any gorgeous young girl with big tits and a firm ass in your bed whenever you feel like it?”

I nodded, she giggled again.

“Of course you do. I love having such power over all these young boys, makes me so wet just thinking about it,” Ursula said, now fiddling with herself between her legs as she continued slowly wanking Devon.

“It’s nice to see a gorgeous woman enjoying her work,” I joked.

“Oh thank you darling,” Ursula said, squeezing my thigh and kissing me on the cheek, “Financially I do pretty well from this job, but I certainly couldn’t afford the fees we charge our clients here for these boys. But because of my position here I probably get just as much young cock as most of our clients here, and all for free, I love it.”

Ursula then began kissing, then sucking on Devon’s huge cock, while she continued to fiddle with herself. Ursula then turned her head to look at me in the eye as she sucked off her young lover boy.

“You don’t think I’m taking advantage of these boys do you?” she asked in between mouthfuls of dick.

“Damn lady,” I told her, “I wish I’d been taken advantage of like that when I was their age.”

“Yes, I think you’re right,” she giggled, looking up at Devon, “You love it don’t you honey?”

“Yes Ma’am,” Devon sighed, as Ursula continued to suck him, whilst still furiously frigging herself off with one hand.

“Do you like watching me suck him?” she asked me, panting, beating Devon’s cock lightly on her own face, “I just love being watched when I fuck, it’s so naughty I know, but I can’t help it.”

“You look so sexy Ursula,” I told her.

“Thank you darling,” she told me, “You know Devon here isn’t eighteen for another six months, aren’t I lucky? I’ve got six more months of this lovely big dick just for me.”

“I’m sure you’ll enjoy every moment,” I said.

“Oh god, I’m sorry, I’m absolutely soaking wet,” Ursula told me, “I think you’ll have to excuse me.”

“Yes of course,” I told her.

“Devon dear, go and get your lovely ass in my bed, and make sure you keep that dick nice and hard for me,” Ursula told him, slapping his young firm butt.

“Yes Ma’am,” Devon said, and walked over to the bedroom through the secret door behind Ursula’s desk. Both Ursula and I got up from the sofa.

“I’m sorry sir, why don’t you take the tablet with you and complete your wish list? If you go down to reception they will take you out to your own private island,” Ursula explained, “But I’m just so horny, I have to go and ride that huge dick of his right now.”

“It’s fine, I understand, take care Ursula,” I said, patting her ass as she gave me a goodbye.

“Take care, we’ll see each other again soon, maybe I’ll come out to your island for a visit,” Ursula said, then turned and walked off to her secret bedroom.

I turned and exited her office, waving to Loretta the brunette secretary, and down the staircase. I walked down four flights of stairs back to reception and spoke with the clerk there for a moment. She went about organising a boat to take me out to my island. I sat on a sofa there for a few minutes waiting.

Then I remembered I was supposed to complete my wish list on the tablet, but I had left it up in Ursula’s office. I didn’t want to bother the clerk, so I took the elevator back up to the top floor. But when I arrived, Loretta the secretary wasn’t at her desk anymore. I figured it would be ok to go back into Ursula’s office to quickly retrieve the tablet though.

I opened the office door and went back to the sofa to get the tablet. The office was dark as the lights had been turned off. Also outside the sun was beginning to set over this beautiful coastline. I turned to leave, but then realised I could hear moaning.

It was coming from Ursula’s secret bedroom of course. She had forgotten to fully close the secret door fully, it was still slightly ajar. I couldn’t resist slowly, quietly creeping over to the door. Ursula’s moaning was so sexy.

As the door was slightly ajar I could peer through the gap, and as it was light in the bedroom but dark out here in the office, little chance of being seen. Ursula was naked with her back to me, on top of Devon, riding his cock. Luckily there was a mirror on the wall where the headboard should be. This meant I could see in the mirror Ursula’s front, her huge tits bouncing up and down.

“Oh Devon, yes, yes, yes,” Ursula moaned, “Oh good boy. You lovely good, good boy. You’re so fucking big and strong. Oh yes, fuck your Aunty Ursula darling.”

Devon’s hands were switching between Ursula’s bouncing big ass, and her bouncing big tits, probably because that’s what Ursula told him she liked. Ursula’s face was in ecstasy, she clearly loved fucking her young studs. I had to admit I was getting a hard on watching an older lady fuck her young lover boy.

Ursula continued to bounce up and down on Devon’s huge cock, faster and more urgent now. Suddenly I felt a hand grope my ass, and I spun round, shocked. It was Loretta, the secretary, with a cheeky grin on her face.

“I… I was just getting my tablet,” I stammered.

“Oh it’s fine sir, don’t worry, we all very open here,” she told me, whispering, smiling, “In fact Ursula loves being watched, it really turns her on.”

“Oh, really?” I said, whispering too.

“Oh sir, we are excited, aren’t we?” Loretta whispered, groping my hard on through my trousers, “Why don’t I help you with that?”

Loretta unzipped me, pulled down my under shorts, and then gripped my hard cock.

“Mmm, lovely,” Loretta said quietly, unzipping her dress and letting it fall to the floor, as she dropped to her knees in front of me, and started kissing my cock and balls.

“Oh yeah,” I moaned.

Loretta now wore just black panties, high heels, her long dangly earrings, and nothing else. Loretta had a similar body type to Ursula. She had a bit of a tummy, perhaps slightly more than Ursula, and a fairly big ass. I noticed Loretta had a nice big pair of tits too, so I certainly wasn’t complaining.

“You just stand right there sir, I’ll suck you nice and slow so you can enjoy watching Ursula fuck,” Loretta whispered, taking my cock in her mouth, and taking my right hand and placing it on the back of her head.

Loretta did as promised and began slowly sucking my cock. I looked back into the bedroom to watch Ursula and Devon. Ursula had switched positions, now riding Devon reverse cowgirl style, so she was now facing the door. But she was far too excited to notice the door slightly ajar with me standing behind it.

“Oh fuck yeah,” Ursula moaned as she continued to grind away on Devon’s dick, “Fuck your Aunty Ursula honey. Good boy. Fucking lovely young big, big cock.”

“Oh, good girl,” I told Loretta as she sucked away on my now fully hard dick, “You’re so good at that.”

“Lots of practice sucking these young boys,” Loretta grinned up at me.

“Yeah, Ursula told me you help her out with finishing off their training?” I whispered.

“I do, I fucked more than fifty of them so far, I love it,” she giggled, kissing my balls, “Just don’t tell anyone else, I can’t have my husband finding out.”

“Ok no problem,” I told her.

Loretta peered in to the bedroom for a moment.

“I think Ursula would love to know she’s being watched,” Loretta whispered.

Loretta opened the door a little more. Ursula immediately saw it, and then saw Loretta and I in the doorway. She grinned at us, blowing me a kiss.

“Oh yeah, I like that. Fuck, I like that a lot,” Ursula said, looking straight at me as she rode Devon’s cock, watching Loretta suck me, my trousers round my ankles.

Ursula obviously did love being watched while she fucked, but probably didn’t want Devon to know as perhaps it might put him off somewhat. Ursula put her finger to her lips for a moment, grinning as she did so, signalling for Loretta and I to stay quiet.

“Oh Devon my love, come and fuck me doggystyle,” Ursula told her young lover, getting up off the bed.

I noticed Loretta closed the door a little back to where it had been before, as Ursula got Devon up, getting him to stand at the foot of the bed, with his back to Loretta and I. Ursula got on all fours on the bed, with her ass pushing up against Devon’s huge erect cock. I could see Ursula’s face in the mirror, her tits hanging down below her. She grinned, looking in the mirror directly at me.

“Come on Devon, get to work darling,” Ursula ordered.

In the mirror I could see Devon push his cock into Ursula’s wet pussy, and started slowly pumping away. I noticed Loretta’s eyes drawn to Devon’s tight buns just a few metres from us, as she continued to suck me.

“He’s got a gorgeous ass, hasn’t he?” Loretta grinned, looking up at me, “Oh I do like sucking off a nice rich man. I haven’t had the opportunity for so long.”

I gripped Loretta’s head with both hands now, and began thrusting in and out of her mouth. In the bedroom Devon was pounding in and out of Ursula from behind.

“Oh yeah, faster Devon, harder,” Ursula instructed him, “Oh yeah, good boy. Oh you’re so fucking hung honey.”

Ursula began panting and moaning as Devon fucked her harder and faster.

“Oh you fucking big dicked stud, fuck me, fuck me,” Ursula screamed, “Fuck meee...”

Ursula finally came, collapsing on the bed.

“Devon never disappoints her,” Loretta giggled as she came up for air, “Did you enjoy the show sir?”

“Oh yeah,” I sighed, forcing my cock back in her mouth again and fucking it.

Loretta massaged by balls with her fingertips as I banged away into her mouth, saliva running down her chin. After a while I felt I was getting close and pulled out of Loretta’s mouth and began furiously jerking off.

“Oh yes sir, I want that rich come all over my tits,” Loretta whispered.

She got her wish seconds later as I shot stream after stream of sticky white come all over her neck and boobs.

“That was lovely, thank you,” Loretta whispered, “I’ll think about this the next time I’m blowing my husband.”

She put her finger over lips, giggling. She stood up and cleaned herself up with some tissues on Ursula’s desk. I then held her in my arms, kissing her and fondling her tits.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened, Ursula appeared in a skimpy robe, and immediately closed the door behind her.

“Well, you two have been a naughty pair out here,” Ursula said.

Loretta giggled, as did Ursula. I smirked, pulling my trousers back up.

“Thank you darling,” Ursula told me, pulling close and kissing me, “I love being watched.”

We now stood together, the three of us embracing each other for a moment.

“Well Loretta,” Ursula said, “I’m afraid I’ve left Devon in there with huge dick still. Why don’t you go and see if you can help him?”

“Oh god really?” Loretta asked, “I’d love to. I’m gonna make sure that lovely young stud gets me off first though.”

Loretta kissed me again, then broke off our embrace.

“You’ll have to excuse me sir, but I’m needed elsewhere,” Loretta grinned.

“Bad girl,” Ursula teased, spanking Loretta’s ass, “If only your husband knew what you’re really like.”

Loretta opened the door to the bedroom, closing it behind her, but not all the way, so we could still hear. Ursula and I went back to the door to peer through the gap.

“Devon, darling, your work is not quite finished for the night,” Loretta told him, removing her panties, “You need to take care of Aunty Loretta first.”

She embraced Devon, kissing him, then fondling his huge cock.

“Oh, good, good boy,” Loretta said, dropping to her knees and immediately set to work sucking him.

“Well sir, I’ll let you get off to your island, just tell the clerk downstairs which girls you’d like tonight, they’ll have them sent over to you,” Ursula whispered to me.

“Alright, thank you so much, Mistress Ursula,” I told her.

She giggled, kissing me again.

“Thank you too, it was fun wasn’t it?” she said, “I’ll definitely come over to your island for a visit once you’re settled in, see how you’re enjoying yourself.”

“I look forward to it,” I said, kissing her on the cheek.

“Well, I’m going to watch the show in here now, maybe have another round with Devon myself,” she giggled, “I do love these horny young boys. Take care.”

“You too,” I said, as she quietly crept back inside the bedroom and fully closed the door behind her.

Well the show was over, at least for me, so I made my way out of the office and back down the staircase.

Ursula and Loretta certainly enjoyed their young men, and why shouldn’t they? I’m sure all the boys loved it too.

I thought about all the lovely young pussy I was going to get to choose from out on my private island over the next few days. It was very exciting.

However I didn’t know the wonderful surprise that Ursula was already planning for me…

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Reddead2010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments