Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Otherworldly Encounter

2
2 Comments 2
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

It's been a long, stressful day at work; I need to get away. My boss is a prick, annoying coworkers never quieting and Dan, from the cubicle one space over from mine, keeps leering at me with his peering, beady eyes. So, unsurprisingly, I was SUPER exhausted! I clock out and head for the car.

After getting in my car and driving aimlessly, I find myself suddenly at the city's lake. I smile, the first time today, remembering all the hot, sunny days spent in this serenity. I shut off the engine, open my door, and step out into the fresh air. 

I walk down the narrow path to the pier and sit at its edge, watching the moon and stars gently ripple along the water's reflection. The lake is so calm, ironic compared to the craziness of life. I take off my boots and trail my toes across the water's surface. I yawn, realizing just how tired I am in the calming surroundings.

My eyelids grow heavy as I yawn a second time. I lay back, my legs still dangling over the edge of the smooth pier, and begin to doze off. A breeze rustles by and something strange catches in my brain just before drifting off. I could've sworn I heard someone whisper my name...

...I awaken in darkness. As my dreary, fog-filled eyes open, I try desperately to see my surroundings. Sadly, my efforts are in vain. 'How long was I out?' I wonder, 'Why is it so dark?'

I try to move, quickly finding out that I'm no longer lying on the pier like I originally thought. My feet are shackled to the wall, same with my wrists. 'Weird,' I think to myself. 'How did I get here? Where's the pier, and the lake?' Suddenly, there's a bright flash, leaving me blind.

As the lights begin to fade from in front of my eyes, I realize I am no longer in complete darkness. Or completely alone. A few feet away there's a strange glow emanating from what seems like space itself. 'Strange,' I think to myself. I study this otherworldly light and begin to realize that it's not space it's emanating from, but a smoky void.

A figure begins to define itself in the smoke and I gasp at the sight. It's a woman! Yet I quickly realize that this is no ordinary woman. She has bright red skin, deep yellow eyes, seductive full lips, ample breasts covered by a tight black corset, long slender legs, and dark violet hair. Two medium horns poked through her hair, along with a long, black, pointed tail extending from her rear and curling around her legs.

'Who is this otherworldly goddess?' I think to myself.

"Ah you've awakened!" she smiles, "My name is of no importance to you."

I'm shocked, to say the least. How did she know what I was thinking!?

"I'm sure by now you realize; I'm no ordinary being."

I gulp, "Y-yes, but then what are you?"

Her smile returns as she approaches me and whispers in my ear, "I'm both your captor and your most craved desire."

AnngelFate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelFate

I feel her lick my cheek as she approaches, her tongue like velvet. I shiver, my pussy flooding as an uncontrollable moan escapes my lips. It's then, in the rush of my arousal, that I catch her scent. She's intoxicating.

"I own you now!" She sneers triumphantly. I struggle against my bonds but it's no use, I'm held tight. I glare at the demoness, "what do you want with me?" I inquire.

"It's simple really. I want you to belong to me, as my pet," she soothes, eyes glowing.

With a snap, the shackles are released and I'm dropped to her feet. I look up at her bare pussy, already glistening with wetness. I lick my lips in hunger. The smell of her overwhelms my senses, taking away all of my control, leaving only the gnawing desire to please.

"Time to feed, my pet," she cackles, smiling

She cups my chin, lowering her wet folds to my waiting mouth. I latch onto her love hole without hesitation, sucking down her juices like sweet nectar. My pussy is on fire as I eat the delectable treat forced upon me, rubbing furiously at my engorged clit. The being cackles in delight, forcing me harder into her before cumming, hard and fast down, my needy throat. After what seems like an eternity, she releases me. I slump against the wall, trembling and out of breath.

Suddenly, I feel something long and surprisingly strong wrap around my throat, her tail! My eyes grow wide as she bends over and spreads her luscious ass cheeks, revealing her tight, puckered anus. I drool uncontrollably at the magnificent sight. I'm roughly forced into her ass, my face pressed tight in between the soft cheeks. I gently probe my tongue over the tight entrance, savoring the taste. I feel her shift ever so slightly before I'm pressed even tighter into her ass.

I begin to feel strange as I eat the demoness' asshole. I feel weaker, as if my life is being drained away while my desire grows stronger. I become worried and try to pull away, but to no avail.

She cackles once more, "No use struggling now. As I'm sure you've realized your strength is draining away, along with your life! So enjoy my sweet ass as your spirit becomes MINE!"

It's too late. The desire to please is too strong to fight anymore. I'm as good as dead. I bid my farewells as I'm sucked away into her, her tight hole sapping the remaining life left in me. She laughs happily as I fade...

My eyes shoot open and I jump awake, I'm back on the pier. 'Was that really all a dream?' I wonder to myself, looking around the lake. I shake my head as I grab my boots and head back to my car. As I leave, I can't help but notice the wetness of my pussy and an odd taste in my mouth. Was the encounter really just a dream, or a reality?

Published 
Written by TrickyNightshade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments